Chapter 53 – Whitesnake Softsword
226 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Out of the seven girls who are discussing, Nanami opt out instead.

Nanami’s reason for opting out was she prefers being the wife of a shopkeeper than being a dungeon master.

Shang can’t argue with her strong reason.

The two girls who will be taking care of the dungeon, Garden would be Ah Zi and Hu Qingyang as both of them are experts in medicine and poisons. Leaving Garden in their care should be alright.

The remaining four girls wanted to take care of the second dungeon, Ranch as they find the baby monsters cute and want to play with them. Shang had to help them decide and the two girls who will be taking care of Ranch would be Qin Nanqin and Xiao-wan.

Shang does not remember Xiao-wan was good at breeding creatures but he let her have her way as she is still pissed off about the five girls that Shang brought home.

For the third dungeon, Gravity, Shang feels there is no need for people to look, so he asks the two girls to take over the shop counters.

Once Shang is done assigning their duties, Shang jumps back to the white room and begins his crazy experiments with System Workshop and System Incubator.

One month later…

A beautiful young girl in white Hanfu enters the shop. The bottom of her face is covered with a while veil and the top of her face tells one that she is in her early twenties.

The one who is handing the shop counter is Qu Feiyan who is reading a book. Shui Sheng has finished her shift in the morning and decided to train in the dungeon, Gravity.

Feiyan: Welcome to the Mystery Item Shop. What can I do for you, customer?

Feiyan asks as she lowers the book.

Girl: I am looking for a weapon.

Feiyan: Looking for a weapon? What weapon are you looking for?

Girl: A sword suitable for me.

Feiyan: Sword? We do have swords here but are you a martial artist or immortal ?

Girl: I am a immortal. Is there a problem?

Feiyan: Of course, there is a problem. What we are selling here are just mortal weapons, not spiritual swords.

Feiyan: And these weapons are not reforged or given a spiritual core.

Feiyan points at the weapons that are on the stands.

There are three types of spiritual weapons being sold in Shang’s world.

One type is to find a spiritual weapon fruit and then look after it till it becomes a spiritual weapon

Second type is to reforge a mortal weapon by using spiritual metals.

Third type is to embed a mortal weapon with a spiritual core. It would take a longer time than the other two types to become a spiritual weapon.

Girl: It’s alright, I will take a look around.

Feiyan: Up to you then.

Feiyan returns to the counter to continue reading.

The girls walks past the stands which holds polearms and daggers and stops at the stands where swords are being placed.

All these swords are sheathed and the girl has to pull out each sword one by one to see which suits her.

Feiyan suddenly rises her head from reading.

Feiyan: Ah! I forget to tell her that the weapons choose their customer.

Feiyan: Well, I will tell her when she comes here with a sword.

Feiyan goes back to reading.

After drawing out and putting back a few swords, the girl finds a sheathed sword that is totally white all over.

Being curious, the girl takes the white sheathed sword from its stand and tries to draw it.

As the girl draws the sword from its scabbard, Shang who is on the second floor, receives a notification from the system.

Shang: Whitesnake Softsword? So it has chosen someone?

8