Chapter 55 – For the Horde!
365 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After sheathing her sword, the girl moves to Shang and gives him one middle-class spiritual stone.

Shang: There are hidden secrets in the sword you have yet to discover.

Shang says while taking the spiritual stone from the girl.

Girl: Secrets? What secrets?

Shang: That... I cannot say.

Girl: Why?

The girl says with her eyes looking puzzled.

Shang: This is a mystery item shop. How could a item we sell has no mystery? Am I right?

Shang says while smiling.

The girl thinks and realizes the name of the shop.

Girl’s thoughts: So this is the mystery item shop.

As she looks from Shang to Feiyan, she notices a oil-paper umbrella placed standing behind her.

The length of umbrella is too long for a normal umbrella and it is entirely black.

Girl: What’s that?

The girl points at the umbrella behind Feiyan.

Both Shang and Feiyan looks at the direction where the girl is pointing.

Shang: That’s…

Before Shang could tell her, Feiyan opens her mouth first.

Feiyan: That’s the treasure of Mystery Item Shop!

Girl: Treasure? So it is strongest of all weapons here?

Shang: Customer, it’s bad to...

Before Shang can warn her not to say that, what answer her are the vibrating sounds from all the weapons in the shop.

Vibrating sounds are like telling her not to compare them with that so-called treasure.

Shang: comment: Oh Well…

Noticing the reactions from the weapons, the girl realizes what she says was a taboo.

Girl: Did I say something wrong?

Shang: There are some things are better left unsaid.

Shang steps in front of the girl and claps his hands twice to quiet down the vibrating weapons.

Girl: I am sorry.

Shang: It’s alright. There are customers who have done that before you came.

Shang: To correct your words, it is not the strongest but the most mysterious weapon of all weapons in the shop. That’s why it is the shop’s treasure.

Girl: Most mysterious?

The girl wants to continue the conversation with Shang about the black umbrella but something in her mind reminds her that it is time to leave.

Girl: Oh dear, I have to go now! Thank you for the sword. I need to take my leave.

The girl says the entire sentence hastily and quickly walks away.

Shang: See you again, Customer.

Shang says as he watches the girl who leaves the shop in a hurry.

Shang then turns to Feiyan.

Shang: What is it doing here? I remember I left it on the second floor.

Shang asks.

Feiyan: It was raining the last few days and the sisters want to buy something from the streets, so they use it to shelter them from the rain.

Shang: Didn’t I provide the Water-quelling Talismans for that kind of purpose?

Feiyan: The sisters says that they are not used to walking in the rain with talismans sticking on them. It’s like the rain is avoiding a cursed object.

Shang:...

Shang is speechless at their actions.

Shang’s thoughts: What’s the use of the water-quelling talisman if it doesn’t help you in avoid getting wet in the rain?

Shang shakes his head to clear his thoughts as there are things he wants to do.

Shang: Never mind. Take it to the second floor and tell the sisters, I will be going out for a while.

Feiyan: Got it.

The black umbrella looks heavy but Feiyan has no problem taking it out from its stand with ease.

Placing it on her shoulder like a spear, Feiyan takes it upstairs.

After watching Feiyan going up the stairs, Shang walks out of the shop.

Shang’s thoughts: I have gone to two historical worlds. Let’s hope this time it is a modern one.

Shang: For the Horde!

Shang vanishes.

10