Chapter 95 – Found you!
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staying in the Fields of Misery was not a wise decision when the skill, Land of the Dead had almost changed its name to Fields of the Dead. Shang picks the choice of bringing Li-Ming back to New Tristram via Waypoint.

Learning what he has to know from Li-ming when she had recovered while resting in Slaughtered Calf Inn, Shang rushes back to Fields of Misery. The information he obtained did not sound good.

According to Li-Ming, with the help of Nazeebo’s spirits, the group managed to sneak past the khazra patrols and enter the Khazra Den within days. When locating one of the shards of Tyrael’s sword, they had a fight with Maghda and her cultists. After wrestling the shard from them, the heroes gathered what they could find useful in the den and discussed their next move.

Sonia suggested returning to New Tristram to stock up their supplies and this was taken down by Valla as they do not have anyone that uses Horadric magic to activate the Waypoint and their supplies would run out faster if they returned by foot.

Li-ming then suggested going to the place which Maghda has mentioned but neither of the group members know the place. They all agreed on splitting up into a smaller to look for the location.

As they stepped outside, they find a combined army of khazra and cultist waiting for them. It is not a surprise to them that the khazra’s Moon Clan is working together with the Coven as the group has fought them in the den. Forcing their way through with might and magic, the group found an opening and escaped from the clutches of the army.

The group later managed to find a resting place and discussed their grouping.

Sonia, Johanna, and Kharazim decided to move as one group as they know each other longer than the others. Valla, Kormac and Nazeebo formed the second group. This leaves Eucliwood and Li-ming. Li-ming wanted to go alone and the group denied her by reminding her that it is dangerous to be alone and she still got an assassin on her heels, so she had not choice but to pair up with Eucliwood.

On their journey, Li-ming was trying her best to build a relationship with Eucliwood before they were both attacked by a gigantic goatman.

At that point, Li-ming does have any memories about what happen after she overused her magic to fight the strange goatman and became Archon.

Shang’s thoughts: Odeg, the Keywarden. I should have known. Since the Treasure Realm exist, so there is no way the Realms of Pure Evils do not exist.

Shang thinks as he sees the lying gigantic goatman corpse on the charred grounds of Fields of Misery, while standing on top of a tree.

Shang’s thoughts: The Infernal Machine should be still somewhere on the body but because of Eucliwood’s skill, I had to find her first.

Infernal Machine is a device that opens the portal to the Realm of Pure Evil and Odeg is holding one that leads to the Realm of Regret.

Shang jumps down and uses Koureijutsu by touching the charred ground.

Shang’s thoughts: Found you!

2