Chapter 96 – O’ Death~
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Memories of Li-ming and Eucliwood fighting Odeg flow into Shang’s mind as he jumps from tree to tree.

Li-ming fires magic missiles and orbs at the Keywarden, distracting it from facing Eucliwood who is summoning a Bone Golem by using a small bag of skeleton bones.

The Keywarden roared as a sign of being enraged by Li-ming’s attacks and throws his spear at Li-ming who teleported in time for the spear to take her place.

Seeing that Odeg had lost his weapon, Eucliwood took the chance by commanding the golem to charge towards the keywarden.

Li-ming did not miss the chance either after teleporting back to a closer position. She fires a ray of frost at the Keywarden’s feet, freezing them.

Their battle seems to look successful but it failed when the bone golem is knocked back by Odeg’s invisible force. Odeg broke out of Li-ming’s frost with its molten feet and knocks back the bone golem by charging, throwing it towards Eucliwood, knocking her down and falling on to her legs.

Worried about her companion, Li-ming summons a multi-headed Hydra to distract Odeg and teleports over to help Eucliwood by pulling her from the Bone Golem whose weight was almost crushing her legs.

As this is her first time fighting such a monster, Li-ming would not expect Odeg to ignore the Hydra and summon another spear when she tried to help Eucliwood with the Bone Golem.

Odeg threw its newly summoned spear at Li-ming and Eucliwood who noticed it, pushed Li-ming away, taking the hit for her.

The spear went through Eucliwood, impaling her.

Eucliwood fell to her knees after she felt something sharp went through her.

Eucliwood: Run.

That was her last word to Li-ming before her body hit the ground.

Li-ming was stunned by the death of her companion that she did not notice that Odeg summoned another spear.

It is unclear what Li-ming was thinking as Shang could only see their actions and hear their words when Odeg threw its spear at her

Before the spear could impale her, an invisible force knocked the spear away from its course.

Odeg summoned another spear, thinking it might be luck that the spear was knocked away and prepared to throw one again.

Odeg’s actions froze for a while like it felt something dangerous coming from Li-ming’s position.

Shang watched as Li-ming transformed into Archon and Eucliwood who started to stand up, transformed into the Land of the Dead.

Realizing it might be killed if it continued to stay here, the Keywarden started to move away slowly and managed to avoid a beam of pure energy narrowly from Li-ming.

Terrified by the attack, Odeg ran away, causing the Archon to follow it and leave Eucliwood behind.

Shang’s thoughts: Why was Eucliwood’s death not mentioned? Did the shock make her forget it or something tells her Eucliwood might not be dead?

Shang realizes that Li-ming’s story is totally different from he has just seen.

Stopping in his tracks, Shang reaches the location where a black female figure is standing in the middle of numerous gravestones

This scene reminds Shang of something.

Shang’s thoughts: O' Death~

2