Chapter 100 – Notification
193 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Cain’s house...

Cain: I never thought the Coven could do something like that.

Deckard says as he watches to make sure that the mark has disappeared completely from the shard.

Shang: Obviously someone gave them the idea.

Shang says while standing after watching the process of how Deckard removes the mark.

Cain: Who do you have in mind?

Cain asks.

Shang: Belial.

Cain: Belial, the Lord of Lies? Impossible. The last time I came face to face with him was at Gea Kul. There’s no way his claws will reach here that fast.

Shang: You forgot how he managed to infiltrate the First Ones and almost lead them to conquer the mortal realm. I believe the Coven is one of his tools.

Cain: From what I have known, the Coven had nothing to do with the Lesser Evils as they only worshiped the Prime Evils. It should be Diablo they are serving, not Belial.

Shang: Time. It could be time that made them switch masters. The Prime Evils have not answered their call and the only Evil that answers was Belial.

Shang’s thoughts: If it was Azmodan that answered the call, the Coven will be overrun by demons instead.

Cain: We are just getting ready and our first opponent is one of the Lesser Evils!? I don’t like this feeling, Shang.

Shang’s thoughts: The game just got harder, that’s all.

Shang: I should get going now.

Shang starts moving towards the door.

Cain: Where are you going? We should be proceeding the next phrase of our plan.

Shang: The plan can wait. I have information that one of the shards is at Wortham.

Shang’s thoughts: My excuse for knowing the storyline.

Cain: Is that information reliable?

Shang: Not totally but checking it out would be better.

Cain:... Alright, go then and come back soon. I will complete the current phrase as fast as I can.

Shang: Got it.

A few hours later…

Three shards of the sword floats in the air while Deckard uses his horadric magic.

A bright light blinds the people who are surrounding Deckard when the shards become one, illuminating Cain’s House.

After the bright light disappears, the sword of the archangel of justice, El'druin now lies on the ground, waiting for its true master to pick it up.

Not wanting to watch the live action version of the scene, Shang leaves the house while the others watches the actions of the amnesiac Tyrael.

Shang stretches his arms and yawns as he stands in front of Cain’s house.

Shang then looks up at the sky for a few minutes before a female voice calls him from behind.

Leah: Shang?

Shang: Yeah?

Shang turns to see Leah.

Leah: You will not believe it! The stranger! The stranger is the archangel of justice, Tyrael.

Shang: Eh!? Really!?

Shang gives a pretentious surprised look.

Leah: C’mon, you have to see him!

Leah pulls Shang by the arm.

Shang: Okay, okay. You don’t have to pull...

Shang suddenly stops in his tracks causing Leah to trip and have close physical contact with Shang.

Leah is taken by Shang’s actions.

Leah: Shang, we shouldn’t be doing this right now.

Leah says with an embarrassed expression.

No reply is heard from Shang.

Leah: Shang?

Leah looks up at Shang.

Shang:...

Shang does not answer as he is currently distracted by something.

Leah: Was there something wrong?

Leah’s concerned voice pulls Shang back from what he is seeing.

Shang: No, nothing. Eh? What are you doing?

Shang is surprised to find Leah in close contact with him.

Leah: Nothing. Let’s go and see the archangel.

Leah walks away with her face red like a tomato.

Shang:...

Making sure that Leah is out of sight, his view returns to the gray screen.

What just distracted Shang was a sudden notification from the system.

System: Congratulations, you have completed Chapter One of Diablo III. The world will be frozen in time till you return. Would you like to go back to the main world now?

3