HSA: Allied Shinobi Force & the Final Prophesy [Part B]
155 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ayame Uchiha?

Sakura's Confession!


Exiting the room with mutual resolve, the Inseparable 4 proceeded hurriedly along the corridor of headless statues. And then Naruto shot his canine comrade a cautious gaze.

"Right!" the deity responded to the silent prompt, morphing into his second form and instructing Hinata to mount him.

She heeded his command.

Naruto frowned in his battle-readiness, pacing ahead of them. "Even if Kakashi-sensei didn't tell her about my clones, I'm sure Granny Tsunade sent reinforcements to this place, just in case I found out about the war and attempted to leave.

In a nutshell, we'll more than likely have to force our way out of here. We don't wanna commit ourselves to any fights and end up hurting anyone, so just focus on clearing a path off the island. I didn't want to leave so soon, but I need to see Sakura-chan. I'll leave another clone to deal with whatever's going on with Yamato-taichou."

Hinata and Kurama nodded.

"From what I've gathered," Kurama began. "We were attacked by two of Madara's accomplices."

Hinata gasped. "Ma-Madara?"

Naruto's face hardened into a scowl, his disdain obvious. "Who were they?"

"I can't say; I only sensed them during the fight from where I was."

The princess averted her face and blinked in a combination of embarrassment and guilt. We were so caught up in making love that we didn't stop to think about what the frequent turbulences meant. And, even when the room turned upside down, we couldn't tear ourselves away from each other.

Kurama's eyes darkened gravely. "Despite being swiftly intercepted by reinforcements from Kumogakure, the wood element user was kidnapped during the assault."

Naruto shared the deity's anxiety. "And with Madara's Sharingan..."

"…It shouldn't take much effort to extract information," Hinata contributed in a glum tone.

Finally, they came to the exit of the cave and, like Naruto predicted, Tsunade did send reinforcements. The group of seven stood firmly at the cave's exit, their hardened expressions portraying their reluctance for debate.

Were Konoha shinobi always this hostile?

"Sorry, but we can't let you pass," Shibi said calmly, a story hidden behind the tint of his sunglasses. "Kindly return from once you came, both you and Hinata."

In her defiance, the princess clung tighter to Kurama's fur.

Naruto frowned, his nonchalance far outweighing theirs. "What's Shino's old man doing here — why are you guys guarding me?"

"Just go back! We'll explain inside."

"We can just as well talk outside," Naruto retorted.

"Shibi-san," a familiar voice rose above the warble of the waterfall. "Let me talk to him."

Iruka made his way to the forefront.

Naruto wasn't surprised — instead, his frown deepened, knowing why they brought in a man he shared a close bond with; a man commended for his eloquence and tutorship among all the academy students.

Iruka smiled.

"Save it," Naruto was curt and serious. He blinked slowly, his eyes dangerously bright and resolute. "I'm not exactly sure of your reason for being on this island, but my being a part of this war isn't up for discussion. Rather, it's either you guys let us pass the easy way… or the hard way."

Everyone broke into a sweat. They knew he was serious.

"Hinata-sama!" Satoshi called in disapproval. He was also a part of the group. "Have you completely turned a blind eye to your mission? Will you continue to dishonor our clan?"

Jostled by the man's import of guilt, the princess averted her gaze and pursed her lips. "Despite my coming here, Naruto-kun had always known about the war and had made up his mind to be a part of it." She pressed a hand to her heart. "All I can do now is help him to press forward."

Naruto was evidently displeased with the way his fiancée's kin apt to address her. But he didn't respond, not yet. With a single, prolonged blink, our hero's eyes were suddenly accentuated with the mark of the sage — and he assumed an offensive stance.

"The conversation ends here. We're leaving. Hinata! Kurama!"

The deity's frame sunk into an arch as it prepared to career forward — and, as Naruto charged ahead, effortlessly breaking through the wall of defense two burly men posed, Kurama also pelted forward, following Naruto's lead through the waterfall.

However, no sooner had the warrior's feet touched the ground than he was ensnared by a persistent shadow that held him firmly in place.

"Yes! He's bound with the Shadow Mimic!" A man from the Nara Clan said triumphantly, certain the teenager's arrogant and headstrong show of power was in vain. Now that the Village's Hero was caught in his shadow, there was no escape.

"Na-Naruto-kun!" Hinata called worrisomely from the sidelines, still safely mounted atop a vigilant Kurama who's eyes contradicted hers.

Naruto spared her a gaze, his eyes cool and collected, as if his current predicament was merely dust in the wind. "Hinata — there's just one thing I want you to do for me, before you guys leave."

The princess frowned, her scalp prickling with anxiety at his show of selflessness. But she knew she couldn't defy him. "But what about you?"

"I'll catch up with you guys in a few minutes. But, before you leave..." his eyes began to burn in a most peculiar fashion — but it was not that of sexuality, fear or hate, but rather, a silent request that only his lover was meant to perceive.

Hinata's brows descended above crystal eyes and she nodded in comprehension, quickly forming the seals for a technique.

Ice Release: Obscuring Mist!

A frigid mist slowly descended upon the scene, as if had materialized from another dimension, rendering its occupants to mere silhouettes. Simultaneously, the princess disappeared, along with her transport, and a handful of Naruto's clones appeared in their wake.

"Just focus on apprehending Naruto," Shibi commanded. "Hinata and the beast won't get too far without him."

Satoshi and his fellow Hyūga clansman was still in a state of shock at Hinata's newly found chakra nature. But they quickly regained their bearings and set out to completely immobilize Naruto, along with his overbearing ambitions.

Satoshi frowned. "Shibi-san, do you still have Naruto trapped?"

"Yeah. But I can't tell if he substituted or not."

Iruka stood still, his eyes closed, his senses acute to his immediate surroundings. He faintly heard when the two burly men grunted in distress as two of Naruto's clones pulled them waist-deep into the water and increased its density to trap them there.

Meanwhile — using their ocular abilities — both Hyūga warriors could pinpoint and confront one of Naruto's Kage Bunshin. The mist wasn't going to work on them.

Satoshi did little to conceal his grin, even as he slowly circled around Naruto's counterpart in an offense stance, waiting for just the right moment to crush the teenager where he stood. "Oh, how I've waited for this moment. I've always wanted to get back at you for the humiliation you caused Hiashi-sama. I'm going to prove that, if he had used Ninjutsu, you wouldn't have stood a chance!"

Naruto heaved a confident grinned.

Satoshi snarled in response, the teen's cool visage nothing less than provocative. "You don't have time for smiling, not when you're within my range. Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!

Naruto was still wearing his smile, even when Satoshi suddenly closed the gap between them, his fingers homing in fast to mangle his opponent's chakra circulatory system. But our golden knight had experience; he knew how to counter the lethality of the Jūken Fist. With quick and controlled movements of his arms, he intercepted the man's attacks by flicking the Hyūga's wrists with the back of his hands, careful not to brush where the paralyzing chakra was accumulated.

With each futile assault, Satoshi grew more enraged and malicious. But, even with the boost his anger offered, he still could not break through Naruto's defense. Finally, upon the sixty-third and sixty-fourth palm, the Sage grabbed a hold of the man's hands, holding them steady against his will.

"This is a fight you can't win," Naruto said softly, and then his eyes finally opened with a threatening gleam.

Right then, his hands began liquefying, spreading over Satoshi's forearms and rapidly increasing in density to weigh over three-hundred pounds.

The moment the clone dissolved into the water, Satoshi's arms fell. He couldn't handle the weight; he was powerless. Likewise, his brethren had also been utterly defeated — his arms trapped inside the torso of another clone that rapidly dissolved to leave the man's hands caught in a high-density bubble of water.

Noting the frustration and confusion around him, Iruka cleverly threw an explosive note pasted on a kunai into the sky. It detonated, the searing flames abruptly clearing the mist that hovered above the lake, to reveal all the immobilized shinobi around him.

Iruka looked to Naruto once his field of vision had returned. The teenager was gazing unseeingly into the distance, his eyes dark and troubled. "Judging by your expression, I guess I don't need to tell you that Madara's began to move; the war's started."

"Oi, Iruka — what the hell?" Shibi chided.

The man pivoted his head around. "Isn't it time we gave the lies a rest? Naruto's not stupid. He obviously knows what's going on, maybe even more than we do. I knew we wouldn't be able to restrain him, so I think we should be straight and get him to understand."

Naruto frowned. "Seeing as the war has started, why should I stay quiet and hide while my friends are fighting and in pain?"

"Because this is a war to protect you," Iruka simply replied. "Madara's throwing everything he's got at us. All for the sake of making sure that, this time, he gets the Kyuubi inside you and the Hachibi inside Killer Bee-san.

If he manages to take them from us, he can complete his technique and bring about the end of the world. To protect you is to protect everyone, and to protect the future itself. We're all putting our lives on the line to do just that.

Naruto. Your battle is with yourself; this is a time to endure."

The young warrior closed his eyes and trembled as he processed everything that had been said. Moments passed, and then his trembling ceased, followed by the dispelling of his Sage Mode. "I'll confide in you, Iruka-sensei, like I always have. But, in exchange, I want you to tell me what happened to Yamato-taichou. I heard he was kidnapped."

The man nodded, the tension slowly lifting from his chest. "I suppose that's okay. But, you also have to tell me about that miniature Kyuubi that Hinata's with."

"Deal."

"Nice work Iruka," Shibi whispered with a smile.

Cautiously, the shinobi from the Nara Clan strode toward the village's hero, which resulted in the teen echoing the man's movement due to the Shadow Mimic Technique. Once he was encircled by all the men who weren't incapacitated in the skirmish, the jutsu was undone and they all proceeded toward the water fall.

"What about us?" Satoshi asked in a rasping tone, his eyes narrowed to crystalline slits.

Naruto smiled, his eyes twinkling with a hint of mock humor. "Don't worry, the jutsu will wear off in a few minutes. Just sit still until then."

They retreated into the cave.

Before he followed suite, Iruka looked down and realized that Naruto's forehead protector was gone, missing from the spot it had landed when he exited the cave in his fierce assault.

He smiled a wanly smile. Naruto... just how much stronger have you become?

The wind gusted through their hair as Kurama sprinted along the infinite embrace of the open sea, both Naruto and Hinata on his back. They had narrowly made it off the island without detection, but they were still smack dab within Kumogakure territory — and surely there were scouts somewhere around the area, keeping keen watch over the Raikage's sovereignty.

Naruto heaved a triumphant grin, his forehead protector in hand, undulating in the wind. "You both did well to make it out before the barriers were erected by the guards. And, Kurama... you're even faster in this form."

The Kyuubi maintain its perfect posture, practically sailing atop the water's surface with its powerful legs. "It's even more astounding that you made it out after we did. How did you manage that?"

"The same way we're going to find Sakura-chan right now."

"What do you mean?"

Hinata's eyebrows rose in her confusion, too.

"You'll see," he promised and then attempted to secure the accessory to his forehead, pausing when he spied a note fastened behind the metal plating.

He retrieved it.

I know you.

You'll want to run to the battlefield straight away;

I know the strength of your resolve.

If you are reading this letter, I guess I couldn't stop you.

The moment Tsunade-sama ordered me to stand by to help keep you on Kumogakure's hidden island, I decided to prepare this letter for you... just in case.

This is no way to follow orders.

Naruto smiled at the truth of that.

I don't know if I'll manage to give it to you if the time comes, but there are words that you have to hear. If you're really going, there's only one thing I can say to you:

Live, and come back safe.

Naruto continued looking down on the piece of paper, even as it flailed in the strong wind. He allowed the words to flow in him, through him, fueling a fire that only a brotherly love and concern could ignite.

Brining the note to his mouth, he held it firmly between teeth and lip as he did quick work to tie the strings of the forehead protector behind his head. Then, he began eating the paper, consuming the encouraging message left by his sensei, putting to memory the heartfelt words.

Even without Iruka having to request it, Naruto couldn't afford to perish… not when he had a wedding and a child to look forward to. And Hinata wouldn't forgive him, even in death, if he were to abandon her with their child and render her a widow, even before they had gotten the chance to wed.

"Na-Naruto-kun — what's a matter?" Hinata asked worrisomely, sitting close behind him, her arms coiled around his torso. "You haven't said anything for a while now."

"It's Iruka-sensei," he prompt above the whistle of wind. "He's wishing us a safe return."

With a smile, the princess buried her face in the wall of his back, deriving her own measure of confidence and determination by the mere fact that he was by her side.

This was Uzumaki Naruto — boy wonder; the child of miracles; hero of Konoha; a chivalrous knight who always had just the right words to say. Being in his company was a constant reassurance that everything would be alright, and she had no reason to doubt him. He had proven himself invisible so far.

His flattery knew no bounds, and she wondered just how much more she could have fallen head-over-heels in love with him.

"Kurama," Naruto called commandingly, having transformed into Sage Mode once more. "I want you to stop right here."

Without questioning his intentions, the deity did as he was told. Then, suddenly, instantaneously, they were amidst a dense forest neighboring one amongst the alliance's medical camps.

Hinata's eyes were wide and quivering in her shock. "Th-That really just happened, didn't it?"

"High-speed teleportation," Kurama muttered, a bit stuttered by the unexpected leap through time and space. "This is the Fourth Hokage's technique, isn't it?"

Naruto grinned. "Yeah, it is."

"I didn't think you'd be making an appearance so soon," Naruto's clone said by means of introduction. He was garbed in an ANBU attire.

"Yeah, well… something came up." He unmounted the curious Kyuubi and joined his counterpart among the shrubs and undergrowth. "How's it coming along?"

"I've dispatched a few clones to help distribute the technique formula," he replied quietly, staring through the brush at the campsite ahead. "So far, only Kakashi-sensei has received the seal. I'm trying to make my way to Sakura-chan, but the campsite is highly guarded and I'm not exactly supposed to be here."

The original frowned a tad. "So, Sakura-chan's inside, right?"

"Yeah. Do you have a game plan?"

Sakura was just seeing a patient out of the tent when she was alerted by a small toad that had made itself comfortable on her stool, invading her workspace. On its back was equipped a small scroll. Sakura knew in her bones who it was from, and she had an idea a prolonged scenario of drama was going to unfold the moment she read its contents.

No use resisting.

She was already cornered.

It's a toad, so I'm sure you know who the message is from.

Sakura's cheeks inflated in her exasperation. "Don't be cheeky when I bet you're the one asking for the favor. That Naruto!"

Yes, it's the great Naruto-sama. Clever deduction.

Anyways, to the point. I know it's a bit much, but I need you to come with me right now; there's something important that we need to talk about.

Sakura's brows furrowed in her disbelief. "Naruto, we're in the middle of a war. What could you possibly want to talk about to have me leave my post?"

Would you just stop frowning for a minute and continue reading what I have to say?

The Chūnin looked down tediously at the measure of papyrus in her hands. Am I seriously having an argument with a scroll?

I'm sure you've realized that the count of injured shinobi being brought into the camp has significantly reduced. And trust me when I say: that number will only continue to drop.

Sakura thought about that for a while. He's right! Their number has greatly lessened in the past few hours.

As you might have guessed, I have clones in disguise helping out on the battlefield. I bet that bastard Madara didn't expect the hell 'eva beat down those Zetsu clones would be getting out there.

Sakura smiled, her eyes warm and silted. "Naruto... You'll be the one who ends up saving us again, won't you?"

Anyway, trying to gain access into the camp would create too much of a commotion — especially since, technically, I shouldn't even be here right now.

Shizune-neechan is the head of this medical center, right? Let her know that you'll be taking the rest of the night off. If all goes well, return the toad with a note.

Make an honest effort to ensure this works.

I know about you...

Sakura broke out into a cold sweat, her eyes wide at his rather ambiguous and abrupt end in message. What exactly did he know?

Impossible.

He couldn't have found out she was pregnant, could he? (Refer to the fanfiction: "Sakura's Forbidden Love")

But how could he have managed that? She hadn't told a single soul from the village about it — and she made sure to make arrangements with a pediatrician from another town. Whatever the case, Naruto had succeeded in piquing her interest.

She needed to confront him.

"As far as stamina goes, you're second to Tsunade-sama, which is impressive," Shizune praised, a stack of papers in her hands. "But, emotionally, you have a long way to go — this is your first time experiencing a Great Ninja War, after all."

Sakura's eyes were dreary as she listened, looking around at the futons that nestled the broken and tattered shinobi. Sure, being emotionally stern in times of turmoil was a good characteristic to have, especially for a shinobi, but based on how this trait had to be owned (through exposure), was it truly something to be proud of?

"You can have the rest of the night off," the woman promped sympathetically, noting the girl's distress. "The import of injured shinobi isn't as much as it was a few hours ago. But, just in case there are any changes, allow yourself to be available, okay?"


Sakura watched absent-mindedly as the tiny toad gingerly made off with the return note she had prepared for Naruto. And, before she knew it, she was gazing unseeingly at the front entrance, her mind returning to that subject matter in bold and engraved at the forefront of her mental journal for a few weeks now. It would have been bad but not so bad, if only the reality of the war was weighing heavily on her conscience — but, sadly, that was not the case.

Haruno Sakura was carrying a child and its father was nowhere to be found. And, sure enough, that man was Sasuke. Even if the Uchiha were to miraculous return to her, he was a wanted man; they would never be able to live together in peace. And, if that was going to be the tragic reality of her life, then who would play the fatherly role for her child? Who would be its role model?

Suddenly, someone else was in the room, as if the person had materialized there. Sakura cast aside her reverie, her feminine aura breathing dangerous flames of hostility. Before she could turn on her heels to strike, if needs be, the silhouette quickly grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back, his other hand covering her mouth.

The konouchi mumbled in the assailant's hand, frowing her outrage.

Before she could gather chakra in her left arm to elbow the stranger in the torso or crush his toes beneath her heel, her composure wavered and a blush stained her cheeks at the feel of the man's front against her behind.

Her eyes dilated in shock, and she grumbled even fiercer against his hand.

"Shh. Sakura-chan — it's me!" Naruto prompted in a hushed tone.

But the girl's eyes widened even more.

Naruto released her.

Even when she turned around to face him, she couldn't quite hold Naruto's gaze. But she couldn't allow him to realize the effect he'd had on her, either. "Na-Naruto!" Her voice was unimpressive and poorly controlled. "How did you get in here?"

"I'll explain later," was all he said, then he was far too close again, coiling his arm around her waist and pulling her against him.

Sakura's breath hitched in her throat. And then she was suddenly outside, concealed amidst the thick brush of the forestry.

It felt as though she had left her stomach back inside her tent.

The alarmed kunouchi pushed him away. And, when she looked around and saw Hinata, she quickly dismissed the flush from her cheeks. "Hi-Hinata! And Kurama, too!" She then looked to Naruto and his counterpart. "If Hinata's here... that means you're the real Naruto, aren't you? Then our speculation was right — you are aware of the war."

Naruto slowly reclined his head, staring up at the streaks of gold, blue and purple that highlighted the twight. "When Ero-Sennin died, I realized something. I realized that my information network was poor; I didn't know anything. If I had known what Granny Tsunade and Ero-Sennin were looking into at Amegakure, maybe I would've been able to prevent his death.

But there's no use dwelling on regrets anymore. I plan to make a difference today — now. And one of my objective is to see to it that both you girls are safe throughout the course of this war.

Sakura...," his smoldering eyes were on her now, and she had to fight valiantly to subdue the blush that threatened to heat her face. "We need to talk."

"We've already established that fact," the girl replied. "But what is it that you need to talk about — what's so important?"

"Before that, we need a change of location." He looked to his counterpart. "You have everything under control here, right?"

"Yeah. The sensory squad are about to begin their hourly scan of the vicinity, so I'll need to withdraw for a while. Later!"

He vanished into the dark canopy of the trees.

"I guess it's about time we got a move on, too," Naruto said suggestively, holding forth both hands for the girls to take.

Hinata didn't hesitate. She was eager to learn the truth about Sakura, which would have shed light on her own situation and solidify her wish. Kurama was sprawled out atop her head. Sakura wavered, but she placed her hand in his, which he cupped gently.

And then they were gone.


Deep inside the ominous confines of a labyrinth, Madara sat on a ledge across from the floral pedestal upon which the Gedō Mazō statute was situated. As crude and unimpressive as the giant appeared, it was, in fact, the medium — the stepping stone that would see the man's dreams and ambitions become a reality.

Suddenly, he was not alone. Despite the two distinguished ocular powers etched brightly in his eyes, the man's senses were sharp and shrewd enough to know of his colleague's approach.

"There's still no sign of the Kyuubi, except for the few clones he has scattered on the battlefield," White Zetsu said in a husky tone. "But each of those clones are destroying roughly three-thousand of my own. Shouldn't we do something about that?"

Madara's eyes narrowed behind his mask. "Soon I won't be needing the clones anymore but, for now, they play a vital role in my plans. Have the remaining clones withdraw; we'll instill fear and terror in the hearts of the alliance tonight."

Zetsu heaved an impish grin for he knew what devilish plans the man referred to — this gambit was going to breathe suspicion and untrustworthiness amongst the ranks of the alliance and cripple their morale. It was ingenious!

"While you're at it," the man added. "Tell Kabuto to send a corpse of Edo Tensei to deal with the clones. It's best we eliminate as much of them as possible, to prevent anything from hindering our plans for tonight."

"I'll keep a close eye out to see if I can pinpoint the exact location of the Kyuubi, just in case he decides to send more clones. But, what about the Daimyo?"

"Just in case Naruto doesn't reveal himself anytime soon, they can still be used as bargaining chips, especially where acquiring the Hachibi is concerned. Tell Black Zetsu to continue facing off against the Mizukage. If anything, we'll send in reinforcements."

"Roger that," the man said. "So, what's your plan, Tobi?"

The man pushed to his feet, his weapon in hand. "I'll see how tonight's plan plays out before I make my next move. Now get going."

"Hai-Hai, Cap'm!"

And he was gone.


There are many different types of Ninjutsu in the shinobi world — elemental powers such as lightening, water, earth, wind and fire. There are secret techniques, as well, such as the Shadow Mimic, Mind Transfer, and Kiba's Four Leg Technique. Not to mention summoning techniques and ocular abilities. But none were as mysterious and breathtaking as Space-Time Ninjutsu.

As the invisible dimensional portal spat them out at their new location, Hinata couldn't shake the feeling of being spirited away.

The sound of Naruto's grin nudged everyone from their reverie. He had his hand upon a familiar tree, even as he gazed down into the perfectly nestled valley before them, the moon's gentle light highlighting his beautiful features.

Hinata's eyes were wide as she gawked at him with disbelief. She could feel the nostalgia — feel the sweet familiarity of this open road, of this middle-aged tree, of the moon's spot amongst the stars and clouds. A gentle zephyr from the distant sea and surrounding forestry whipped passed her, evoking memories that were carefully tucked away inside her mind.

She pattered to the threshold of the hill's slope then, as if to verify their location. Then her heart started to swell, and time seemed to slow, as if giving her ample time to digest the marvel before her.

In the distance was a small metropolis, beautifully snuggled by forestry and enclosed within a ring of uniquely jagged mountains. The town still sparkled with many alluring and hypnotic neon lights, and the blare of disco music could still be heard all the way from the outskirts.

Nothing had changed.

The town was still as magical and lively as it was when they came here a few weeks ago, completely unaffected by the war that was raging between shinobi.

Hinata wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not, but she was certain of the joy she felt at this very moment as she gazed onto the tropical paradise where she shared irreplaceable memories with her man.

"Na-Naruto-kun!" She spun around on her heels to look at him, her eyes quivering with the deepest sense of love and appreciation.

"Welcome back," was all he said, his voice soft and his oceanic eyes hooded.

With childish glee, she spun on her toes and frolicked down the hill, eager to relive the sweet experiences she once did in this wonderful town.

Naruto grinned.

"W-Where are we?" Sakura asked, looking around curiously as if she were a lost child, stranded in the wilderness with no hope of rescue.

Sprawled out atop Naruto's head now, Kurama flicked his tails across the teen's nape in his own curiosity. "So…? Where is this?"

"We're in the hot spring country," Naruto informed softly, proceeding gingerly toward the slope.

"Eh?" Sakura exclaimed, making her way after him. "Naruto!" She sounded frustrated. "I thought you wanted to talk to me about something important? What are we doing all the way in the hot spring country? And just how did we get here? I've been waiting for you to explain that all this time!"

Naruto ignored her relentless blabber until they were all the way at the open gates leading into the festive town. Hinata was standing in wait by the intricately structured doors, her eyes wild with excitement and impatience. And, despite the state of affairs, her nymphomaniac inner goddess was having wayward thoughts.

"Fuugetsu..." Sakura murmured, looking up at the sign hanging from the wooden archway. "Wait. Is this, by chance, the same town you both came to the other day?"

"That's right," Naruto confirmed, massaging the Kyuubi's head when it leaped atop his shoulder. "And this is where we'll be staying until tomorrow. I figured a change in scenery would be best, based on what we're going to talk about."

Sakura's response wasn't exaggerated. By this point, she had already reassured herself that there was no way Naruto could've known that she was pregnant — not unless he was some kind of physic... which he obviously was not.

Nevertheless, she was still curious about the so-called importance of this matter he had to discussed and why he couldn't have spoken about it at the campsite.

Like a child, hopelessly consumed by her thrill of a theme park, Hinata clung to Naruto's arm as they ambled through the crowded streets, her eyes darting from left to right at the different attractions and delicious delights.

She had surrendered to her inner child again.

Kurama had resumed his sprawl atop Naruto's head, enjoying the sights, as well. But mostly he was just fascinated with his idol's open elation. Sakura lumbered behind them; their closeness made her feel awkward, like she was a third wheel — and the fact they had been here before and evidently shared a special and memorable three days made her feel as though she were intruding on their intimacy.

Just why did he have to bring her here?

Naruto didn't take any detours. While this was a tourist attraction and a place Hinata and himself shared fond memories, there was also a war going on that he sparsely felt guilt about for leaving his clones alone to shoulder.

With the memories of his former Kage Bunshin, Naruto found the guest house rented for their use throughout the course of the entire week. Along the flight of stairs leading toward the house, Naruto ran into the elderly woman who ran the business.

"Ohya — Uzumaki Naruto, I presume?"

Stretching roughly 4.3 inches tall, the woman bore the customary arch of the elderly and was supported by a sporty cane. Her snow-white hair was caught in a lovely updo, and she was wearing a rather fashionable kimono.

"The house is ready for you, as promised," she said in a warm and welcoming tone. "Why don't you folks go and get comfortable. I'll have supper ready in a few minutes."

Hinata bowed politely.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hirofumi," Naruto said sweetly.


The house was large and quaint. It was of an old Japanese design that Hinata could relate to — it felt like a home away from home. The decor was carefully put together with naturalistic ornaments and exotic furnishes from expensive wood. The floorboards seemed as though they had just recently been put into place, and the dark curtains and tapestries contributed to the earthen ambience.

When everyone was seated on cushions around the dining room table, their bowls and plates empty followings the delicious food they had partaken of, Sakura didn't need to speak for Naruto to understand the demanding expression she wore on her face. In all fairness, he supposed he had her waiting long enough.

Naruto signed, almost musically. "First off, I'm sure everyone's curious about the means through which we got here, right — Hinata… Sakura-chan?"

They drifted closer.

Naruto broke out into a sweat, flinching in the opposite direction. "Alright, alright — I understand." He signed, and then his face got serious. "When Ero-Sennin died and Gerotora brought his possessions to me, there was also an old ninja scroll among the papers. It was labeled: The Flying God Technique, and it was created by Tobirama Senju — the second Hokage — and was later in the hands of the Fourth Hokage."

"The Flying God Technique," Sakura reiterated, evidently intrigued. "Sounds like another jutsu that added to his fame."

"Actually, that technique is the very reason he acquired the name: Yellow Flash — the fastest shinobi in history, even faster than the Raikage." Kurama grinned, having witnessed the man's astounding speed for himself.

Everyone took a moment to revere the man's incredible accomplishments before Naruto continued. "I tried endlessly to understand the concept behind the technique but, I couldn't even begin to comprehend the complicated basics behind Space-time Ninjutsu."

"Then why didn't you just come to me?" Sakura suggested. "The foundation behind Space-time Ninjutsu would be the Ying and Yang chakra-nature, which is an essential part of Medical Ninjutsu. Or you could've gone even to Yamato-taichou or Kakashi-sensei."

Naruto looked down to his hands, his eyes half-lidded with a sentimental glow. "At that point, I felt I needed to grasp the understanding of the technique by myself."

Hinata smiled, a hint of proudness dancing in her eyes.

"I was determined to be just as cool and independent as my dad was, so I charged one of my clones with the sole responsibility of learning about the concept behind Ying and Yang chakra-nature while I focused on finding a way to tame the Kyuubi."

Sakura's eyes were suddenly wide. "Wait! Wait — did you just say "as cool as your dad"?

Naruto heaved his customary wide grin. "Yeah…"

"Oh, my God, Naruto!" She called in late celebration, crawling from her cushion toward him, her eyes beaming. "When did you find out?"

The teenager scratched his cheek, the import of memories embarrassing him. "I found out while I was fighting Pain, and I met my mom this morning, too."

Our Cherry Blossom couldn't hold back the tears that tipped her eyes. "Naruto… why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm so happy for you! I can't believe it!"

The princess swept away the warm teardrops that pooled in her eyes. She couldn't help but get emotional at Sakura's response and the reality of Naruto's destined reunion — not to mention the memories of Kushina that swirled around in her mind. She could still remember the woman's kind and motivating words, as well as her motherly embrace.

"Sakura-chan…" Naruto cupped her shoulders, calming her down. "I know you're curious about my parents, but that will have to wait until another time. We have something more important to discuss."

The girl nodded and smiled, quietly returning to the comfort of her cushion. "So? How does this jutsu actually work?"

"Oh. Well, to activate it, I must first place a special seal — or technique formula — to mark an intended destination. After this is done, I can, at will, instantaneously transport myself to the location of the seal."

"That's pretty impressive," Kurama said from Hinata's lap.

The princess was just as impressed, her cheeks flushed, her eyes gleaming. Naruto-kun... you're so cool. I bet your father would be proud.

"Doesn't that jutsu consume a lot of chakra, though," Sakura asked, concerned.

"It does," Naruto smiled, unfazed. "But my interpretation of 'a lot of chakra' and yours are completely different."

Sakura pouted in envy for a moment. "Oh. Well, if it's not putting any strain on your body, then I guess it's fine."

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto's eyes became intense, and the girl could tell when he steeled his nerves in preparations for what he was about to ask.

She swallowed.

Hinata pursed her lips, her eyes lit with hope.

"Are you... are you pregnant?"

...

...

...

Sakura felt herself stop breathing — and, for a few stomach-twisting seconds, she couldn't find her tongue. "H-How did you know…?"

Even more than her surprise, Hinata felt a surge of uncontrollable exhilaration — and, in a heartbeat, she was throwing herself into her knight's chest with a cry. "Oh, Naruto-kun!"

Kurama heaved a wolfish grin from his place on a cushion.

"Naruto!" Sakura felt a heavy influx of emotions — confusion, impatience, frustration. "I don't understand! How did you find out? I didn't tell anyone about it!"

The humble sage had his arms around his princess, trying to nurse the quakes of her gentle sobs. His eyes softened to a liquid sheen as he stroked her head, and a warm smile stretched his lips. "How I found out doesn't matter at this point," he replied to an anxious Sakura. "The reality of the matter is: the fact that you're pregnant means that Hinata is really pregnant, as well."

"Ehhhhh!" Sakura didn't know how much more drama she could endure in one night. "Hi-Hi-Hinata's pregnant? If that's true... then it means you both really have been—"

Darkness attempts to consume a candle's light.

Naruto is between Hinata's legs, their skin slick with sweat.

The princess's mouth is wide as she pants her pleasure.

Naruto's hard, well-defined muscles dances in the flickering light as he moves slowly about her, in her, bringing them both to an orgasm.

Nnh. Nnh. Nnh.

Sakura slapped away the visual. It was only after saying what she did had the kunoichi realized she was speaking for herself, as well. Instantly, her words trailed off and she pursed her lips as her face did a quick heat. Then she averted her eyes to her legs and tried to calm the thrashing of her heart.

For a moment, there was silence. Then Naruto gently pulled Hinata from his chest and held her teary gaze. "It's been a long day," he smiled, cupping her flushed cheek. "Why don't we take a soak in the hot spring around back before calling it a night?"

The princess closed her eyes and leaned her head against his hand, mirroring his neat, appreciative smile. "Hai."


Sakura was in her appointed room, the lonely space cast in the light of a lamp's flickering glow. The carpet was plush beneath her toes. The furniture was simple yet elegant, and lovely colors surrounded her on all sides. But the girl didn't take heed; she was a broken shell — even more tattered and bruised than her former self.

As mysterious as it was, her secret had been revealed; the seeds of enlightenment had been sown between them. And, sure — Naruto and Hinata were together and it was obvious where his priority would lie, but he didn't even spare a single word of question as to how she became impregnated.

She could have been assaulted and raped, for all he knew.

Wasn't he curious about how she felt? Didn't he care who the father was? Wouldn't he give her his blessings, even if his words held no compassion?

Sakura dropped to her knees, wrapped in nothing but a towel. Her emerald eyes were dark and vacant, her lips parted. Sure, that's what she thought, and yet she knew with absolute certainty that if his words ever lacked compassion… if he ever chose to hate or neglect her—

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Tears streamed down her face, dropping to her bare legs — a salty portrayal of her grief and insecurities. She could feel the familiar prick in her heart; the dark threads were loosening again, threatening to break her apart from the inside.

With Sasuke gone, Naruto was the only one she could lean on for reassurance and comfort. It was selfish, but a necessity that needed to persevere, if only for a while. She was so frustrated and sacred — there were changes happening in her body and no one was there to offer her morale support. And she didn't know how her parents would react, when she finally confessed to them.

Someone! Anyone! Help me...

It hurts, she clasped the material over her chest. It really hurts...

All of a sudden, there was a low knock at the door. But the fallen cherry blossom was much too traumatized to pay it any heed. She felt like melting away; quietly seeping through the cracks in the floorboards — forever forgotten, freed of her burdens and the bitter stab of sadness and loneliness.

"Sakura-san!"

A desperate voice called out to her, but it was muffled by the time it filtered through the aura of depression that rolled off her body. But the voice kept calling, steadily growing louder and clearer as it neared her. Finally, she felt as a pair of feminine hands rested upon her shoulders, pulling her from her unpleasant stupor.

"...Hinata," Sakura squeaked, her eyes lonely and desperate. "Hinata..."

For an instant, their hearts resonated and the princess could feel the violent disarray of her emotions. They twisted and folded beyond repair inside of her, black darkness that threatened to break her where she knelt.

Hinata's heart sunk to her toes, and her eyes widened and quivered. She felt the girl's pain as if it were her own, and she couldn't help but pull the lost soul into her bosom, firmly clutching her there, making her know she was not alone… making her feel the truth of it.

Sakura surrendered, and then she started to wail.

There was nothing else she could do.

"Sakura-san…" Hinata whispered, a wanly smile upon her lips. She gently stroked the girl's hair, like a mother would, patiently trying to calm her flustered spirit. "I know that your world may seem upside down right now. I know it feels as though everything's crumbling all around you, but I just want you to know that you're not alone.

It is said that a woman sometimes feels as though she bears the entire weight of the world upon her shoulders, especially when she's pregnant. She feels as though everything is her fault — violence, war, poverty, strife... death.

Sakura-san. I know the feeling, and I just want you to know that I'm here. In Konoha, I promised we would save Sasuke-kun... obviously, that meant you would be saved, too. I'm sure Sasuke-kun would get mad, if anything were to happen to you. He doesn't show it, but I know he deeply cares about you."

Hinata's smile widened when the girl stopped sobbing. "Think about it… there were so many instances when he could have killed you, but he didn't. Besides," she slowly pulled the girl from her chest, holding her watery gaze. "What kind of man would jeopardize the life of his own child?"

Sakura gasped, the sudden movement dispersing tiny droplets of unshed tears, and time slowed. That's right. Hinata was also a girl — it was only natural she would understand the complex inner-workings of a woman's heart. While it was an endless sea of mystery and unpredictability, it was surprisingly easy to read, too.

And it only goes without saying that Sasuke is the father of her child; she didn't love anyone else — at least, in the way that she did him.

Sakura's eyes were still glum, and she hung her head. "Naruto..."

"Na-Naruto-kun?"

"He didn't say anything..."

"...Sakura-san?"

"When I confirmed I'm pregant... he didn't say anything."

The princess slightly tilted her head to the side, a bit surprised at the girl's naiveté. "Sakura-san... Naruto-kun was already overstepping his boundaries when he asked if you were pregnant. I'm sure he just didn't want to pry any farther. Besides, I'm sure he feels even a bit betrayed that you hid the truth from him."

Sakura's eyes dilated in her shock. She was so consumed and blinded by her sorrow that she readily assumed she was the only victim. Naruto had his own problems, too — those of which obviously outweighed hers. But never did he complain.

"Sakura-san," Hinata said in a telling tone, gently resting her forehead against hers. "Before you jump to any conclusions, why don't we meet with Naruto-kun? He's waiting for us."

Sakura didn't think. She just didn't want to be alone right now. "Hn."

Naruto had his head tilted back, his eyes hooded, his hair wet and spiky as he gazed up at the infinite galaxies of stars that dominated the dark night's sky. His plate was full — there were so many responsibilities resting squarely upon his shoulders, some greater than others. But, despite the daunting weight they possessed, they were all his responsibilities. And he would bear the gist of them. He would bear the weight of the world and ensure his family had peace.

Mom. Dad. Jiraiya-sensei — you're watching from somewhere out there, aren't you? I don't know if I can handle all this on my own, but it's not in me to give up. So, I'll give it my best shot, even if it destroys me in the process.

Out of the shadows, the girls appeared and gingerly proceeded into the water — Hinata guiding a somber Sakura from behind.

They were stark naked and still wet from their shower.

"Hi-Hinata! Sa-Sakura-chan!" Naruto freaked, quickly retaliating by turning around before his eyes could be acquainted with their sheer nudity. "I thought you both were going to use the hot spring next door?"

"Na-Naruto-kun… I think what we have to talk about deserves a face-to-face conversation," Hinata informed politely, shyly, mirroring Sakura's act in submerging up to her chest beneath the warm, concealing water.

Even though Naruto had his back conveniently turned, Sakura couldn't find it in herself to look up at him; she felt ashamed and embarrassed on so many different levels. Hinata spied her dilemma, but she was not certain if her pacifying would make much of an impact in this moment.

Silence descended over the spring, and Sakura's chest tightened with the awkwardness it brought. The girl couldn't help but think she would no longer be able to look at her face in the mirror, not with the way she had sullied her future and betrayed her golden comrade.

Ripples crept across the placid waters, distorting the reflection of the motionless moon as Naruto shifted, gazing up at the distant stars once more. "Y'know — I once heard that if a woman is seriously stressed, it could ultimately affect her unborn child."

Her curiosity piqued, Sakura raised her head.

"That's the reason why I brought you both here." He turned around, a wistful gleam of solicitude quivering in his eyes. "Hinata. Sakura-chan."

They both watched his eyes.

"We've all come a very long way, haven't we? We've known each other since we were kids… before we even enrolled into the academy — and I've come to love you both. And that's why I don't want to see either of you get hurt. What's more, you both are carrying something very important in your tummies — a miracle."

Sakura gasped, tears pooling in her eyes.

Hinata's expression was a bit opaque.

"I want to change the world for the better… before their arrival. But, to guarantee that, I need to ensure you're both safe." His eyes narrowed, as if with a plea, even as Hinata quietly approached him, her eyes cast in the shadow of her bang. "Won't you both stay here where it's safe, until this is all over?"

Without a word, Hinata placed her palm over his cheek in a soft tap. She was being merciful, and Naruto gasped at her bold feat. "Naruto-kun..."

"...Hinata?"

"Don't be selfish!" She asserted, tears tipping the corners of her eyes.

Naruto's eyes popped open, and his chest tightened.

"Don't you think I love you, too? Don't you think I also want to see you safe?" Her lips stretched into a wanly smile. "I know very well that you're strong… more than anyone else does. But the enemy is strong, too... especially Madara. He's strong enough to be controlling Sasuke. He's strong enough to drive fear in the hearts of everyone that we know and love. His ambitions and his power has forced the Four Great Shinobi Nations to join forces in order to put an end to his tyranny — something we never thought possible until this day.

Why do you assume you're the only one who wouldn't be able to continue living, if the one he loves dies?" the tears were flowing now — fluent and nonstop, and her voice was nothing but a whisper, a faint squeak. "I-I wouldn't be able to continuing living without you, either!"

Naruto's gaze was sharp and unrelenting, dark clouds playing over the blue of his eyes. He didn't like to see Hinata cry; there was nothing more painful in the world than to see her suffer like this. It was unbearable.

Sakura couldn't stop thinking about Sasuke while the couple were locked in their heated and sorrowful debate. While her dark knight was somewhere far away, cast in shadow, Naruto was here and genuinely concerned about his fiancée and their child. He was being proactive and resourceful in his effort to protect them both, and he was constantly giving Hinata emotional support.

Sakura's heart felt heavy in her chest, even heavier now that Sasuke had returned into her life and abandoned her once more. But she brought this bitter and perpetual suffering onto herself, as if she carried the mind of a masochist. And yet, her remorse was far from impressive. Just what kind of twisted love had Uchiha Sasuke inadvertently spun in her heart?

Hinata's cheeks were flushed and still stained with her tears, but she had scrambled for a bit of composure now. "If we stand together as one, I know a power will gush forth that we would never be able to harness alone…"

"Hinata..."

"Naruto-kun... I promised I would be your sword and shield. I promised Kushina-san I would always be there for you — and, if I have to follow you into this grim battle of men to do so, I will without a trace of hesitation." She blinked, a solemn smile stretching her lips. "I won't allow this war to tear our family apart."

Naruto grinned passed the grief. "I won't let Madara have his way, either."

"Hn!" Hinata nodded.

"Sakura-chan," Naruto called, reaching out for her.

She was a bit surprised, but she took his hand tentatively, only to have herself abruptly pulled into the wall of his chest.

Sakura gasped, her face pink with embarrassment. She could clearly feel him against her, and her, against him. She squirmed for a second to break free, but then gradually surrendered against the therapeutic warmth of his closeness.

His embrace felt so wrong and good at the same time.

She was in denial.

But one thing was certain — if he kept holding her like this right now, she wouldn't be able to subdue the tears and the sorrow bottled up inside of her. This comfort felt too good to be true. She didn't deserve such solace… such a fleeting moment of peace and tranquility.

"Have you decided a name for the baby yet?" Naruto's voice was but a whisper — an empathetic melody that ushered her farther into peace; a breath of compassion and consideration that slowly knitted her wounds.

"…Ayame," She replied quietly. "Uchiha Ayame..."

Naruto grinned. "When we see Sasuke, we'll have to ask him what he thinks about that. He might have some suggestions, too."

Hinata beamed. "That's a pretty name, Sakura-san. If we also have a girl, her name will be Natsumi. Uzumaki Natsumi…"

"And, if it's a boy, his name will be Uzumaki Daisuke!"

Sakura giggled, losing herself in the moment. "Those are both nice names…"

Naruto and Hinata blushed. "Thank you."

"Sakura-chan…" Naruto began, his tone honest and sincere. "I haven't forgotten about our promise. I know you said you didn't care anymore, but I won't neglect your happiness. I will bring back Sasuke. I gave you my word, as a ninja. And I never go back on my word — that's still my way of a ninja."

"Naruto..." Sakura was already sobbing, her body trembling against his own. She couldn't control herself, not when his embrace was so reassuring. "I love him so much!"

"I know you do, and that's why I won't rest until he's a part of the team again." He squeezed her tighter, and then Hinata inched closer, joining their embrace. "Until then, both Hinata and I will be here for you and Ayame. All six of us are a family, Kurama, too…

I promise."

Our Cherry Blossom couldn't stop crying. Happiness and sorrow swirled around inside her — a phantom storm that fueled her tears. She knew she didn't deserve such consolation, and yet every fiber and cell of her being relished its addicting taste. Naruto and Hinata saved her. They breathed life anew into her. They gave her strength to hold on once more… to cling to the bittersweet sphere of reality.

His promise saved her, and her subconscious heaved a melancholic scream.


Sasuke's Legacy & Hinata's Tune


Sakura lie sprawled out on her futon, her nightgown hanging loosely over her shoulders, traitor thoughts buzzing around in her head. These thoughts were immoral, taboo — but so sparse that they were barely recognizable. Still, she was not proud.

Tormented, restless, she shifted onto her side and bent her legs at the knees, folding herself into a ball. Boredom was picking away at her sanity, and her patience had all but been devoured. Finally, she flung herself upright, like a machine, and looked to the door.

She could take no more.

The girl knew Naruto had brought them here exclusively for the purpose of discussion, but it was such a waste. They were in the hot spring country; there was so much to see and do, even if it was just for a few hours. Instead, they were locked away in a classical Japanese guest house, as if they were hostages or refugees.

Sakura wouldn't stand for this. Even if it was a brief stroll of the clustered streets or a visit to a ramen shop, she had to escape this house and the incessant thoughts that kept her awake. Even if Naruto and Hinata held no interest to go, maybe Kurama would accompany her, instead.

Subconsciously, our Cherry Blossom ambled down the corridor of the hall on her toes, as if she were an unwelcome guest. Her inner child was wild with excitement — the idea of giving the NaruHina couple a decent scare had piqued her interest.

She couldn't restrain herself.

But, when she silently knelt at the paper door, expecting the couple to be engaged in something trivial, she instead heard an amorous moan from the poorly lit room.

It was Hinata.

Sakura's face did a quick heat, and her eyes popped open in her surprise. She had intended to leave as quickly as she came, but something had her pinned — no, nothing physical. It was her curiosity. The ghostly hands held her firm — translucent vectors that bounded her fiercer than the sting of fear.

Sakura swallowed passed the hot lump in her throat, her nerves humming in her veins for what she was about to do... for what she knew she was not meant to do. But the seeds of desire and inquisitiveness had already been buried far too deep.

She quietly slid the door open to a slight ajar.

"Nhh," Hinata let out a cute, angelic moan, her head tilted back on a pillow as she desperately gripped the materials about her.

She was nestled in the silky white sheets of their four-posted bed, her body still flushed from their soak in the spring — an overall spectacle that glittered with otherworldly magnificence, Sakura thought absently. The princess was naked and helplessly possessed by her desire. And, through the transparent mosquito netting, Sakura could see Naruto, too — his eyes were wild, lips wet from his recent excursion. He was between her legs, on all fours, taking delight in the sight of her pink, swollen cheeks.

Sakura's eyes were quivering; she knew she had stumbled upon something sacred and yet she could not tear her eyes away from her friends' sensual foreplay. This was far beyond the boundaries of trivial mischief — based on the swell of her emotions and the gradual boil of her blood, this was nothing short of voyeurism.

But mentally establishing that fact did little to change her primal urge to stay put, and so she didn't opt to move a muscle. The couple's desire had gotten ahold of her, too — a thirsty spectator who was witnessing just how much of dreamboat Naruto Uzumaki was proclaimed to be.

"...It's only been a few hours, but I'm gonna have to punish you right now," Naruto said reversing off the bed, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Eh?" The princess was flustered, and she would much prefer to feel other emotions right now. Hugging her breasts shyly, she quietly inquired his meaning.

"You slapped me while we were in the hot spring earlier," he clarified sweetly.

Hinata's eyes snapped open. "B-But I didn't—"

"Shh."

She bit her lip then, as if he had literally pressed a finger over it. And Naruto was looking at her with his possessive gaze — cold, hard, hypnotic and sexy; seven shades of sin in once enticing look. Hinata swallowed instinctively, her throat parched. She knew she would do anything for him, especially with his "punishments" always promising and yielding such sweet gratification.

Her inner goddess heaved a horizontal 3 of a smile, swooning over the presence of the princess's hunk of a man. Then all too soon — before Hinata could secure her composure — he was pacing toward her wearing his sexy predator look. She was intoxicated by his proximity and delicious Naruto-smell. Her heart pounded an erratic tattoo, blood singing as it coursed through her body, desire pooling, unfurling, simmering... everywhere.

Hinata felt self-conscious when the bed sunk in response to his weight, and her eyes widened in her helplessness. But, with unraveled mystery, Naruto's light blue eyes slowly roved over her slender, beguiling body before he embarked on a slow and meticulous exploration of her silky flesh.

First, he circled his tongue around her navel with a deliberation that made her center clenched. Then he moved on to pressing a chain of feathery-light kisses along her belly to her cleavage. Hinata was already ravenous with need, certain his lips would capture her nipples in the most familiar and delicious of sensations — but, unfortunately, it was an expectation that never came.

His punishment had begun.

Grasping her hips with a neat, wicked smile, Naruto hoisted her body so that her back was no longer on the bed. Hinata was now arched, resting on her shoulders, while Naruto's kneeling up between her legs. Then in one swift, delicious, slamming movement, he's inside her — hard, hot, lean and unyielding.

"Nhh-Ahh!" the princess cried out, restless hands desperately gripping the pillow above her head, her sensitive receptors quaking with a plethora of sensations.

With her lips parted, drooping in a sultry fashion, she looked up at her fabulous knight who was evidently enraptured by the sheer sight and feel of her. His eyes would frequently drift to the plump curves of her vagina, and Hinata could see his fascination.

She wished to see the interaction between their sexes, as well.

As if the image of his cock squeezing into her had inspired him, Naruto began rolling his hips, instilling a new flavor of friction, listening to the stir of her nectar, watching the flicker of emotions over her face. And Hinata couldn't stay still. She wanted to clutch him. She wanted to rake her fingers through his hair and bite into his shoulder, to have him scream like she was inside.

Suddenly, the quiver of her impending orgasm began, and Naruto stilled. The quiver died. Oh no, Hinata whimpered inwardly. He was going to torture her further. "Please!" She protested.

But it was futile.

He gripped her harder, his fingers pressing deliciously into the flesh of her behind as she lay panting, weak, restless. But she wasn't helpless. Purposely, challengingly, Hinata stilled. Very slowly, Naruto started to move again — in and then out... imperiously, agonizingly, tantalizingly slow.

Please! The princess was screaming inside. Her inner goddess was screaming, too. But Naruto was so controlled, so committed to his carnal punishment, and she could no longer bear it.

Please, she begged once more, and, in one swift move, he lowered her back onto the bed. Then he was lying on top of her, his hands on the bed astride her breasts as he supported his weight, and he thrusted into her, all the way inside, over and again her, offering all that she desperately craved.

Hinata fell... free-falling into one of the most intense and agonizingly sweet of orgasms, and Naruto followed her soon after; thrusting hard into her a few more times before finally stilling, and then collapsing on top of her.

Despite the sweat and the heat raging between them, Hinata coiled her arms around him affectionately, holding him close, enjoying the closeness, the warmth, and the reassurance of his weight. But it wasn't long before Naruto was growing again — swelling inside of her with a promise that made her own arousal kindle, clicking awake like the hands of a time-worn clock that had just undergone maintenance.

But Hinata wasn't the only girl being touched and caressed by the hands of Desire — Sakura was also caught in an inescapable web, bewitched and drunk by the couple's sexuality. She was on her knees, propped up on her forearm, her body flushed and sweaty from her arousal.

Even as she spied upon Naruto and Hinata in a daze, her right hand was busy at work — tucked inside her panties and stroking her clitoris. She was hot and wet and needy, the thought of the man who took her virtue a constant memory at the forefront of her mind.

"Mmmmh. Sasuke," she murmured on a hot puff of breath.

She was almost there; she could feel a familiar buildup in her belly — twists and knots that spoke of a delicious finish. Subconsciously, she slumped farther down onto the floor on her forearm, her back arched, a finger slowly slipping inside her wetness. Then she looked toward the couple anew, eager to be swept away by their carnal energy.

"Hinata..." Naruto whispered her name, beckoning to her, and the princess's breath hitched in her throat.

She couldn't fathom how he could squeeze that much amorousness in her name. Her breathing was ragged as she panted, gazing at him with delicious anticipation.

On all fours, she slowly crawled toward the end of the bed, like a goddess intent on enchanting him with her divine charms. Her breasts swayed as she inched closer, her pink tipped nipples hard and inviting.

Naruto's member pulsated.

Hinata paused with a blush at the sight of that. But then she continued, homing in toward his hard length, her eyes glossy in her drunken state. With a low, sexy moan, she pressed a light kiss atop his crest and then parted her lips, taking him in slowly.

"Mmm," she sighed cutely, manipulating him inside her small mouth without the use of her hands, sucking him graciously, tasting the flavors that coated him.

Naruto's mouth opened, and then he's on his toes, his buttocks tightly clenched as Hinata's tongue circled around his hard crown, driving him mad with pleasure. His hips began to move on their own — back and fro, his cock pushing farther than Hinata initially allowed. She whimpered adorably as she labored to accommodate him and oxygen in between, her eyes closed, her cheeks red.

Then she coughed, utterly defeated by him.

But Naruto wasn't through. The veins on his shaft stood firm and vivid — a reflection of his excitement and his urge to stretch and fill her once more. And he wasn't going to wait a minute longer.

"Wrap your legs around me," Naruto commanded once he had guided her off the bed, his voice urgent, strained. "I need you…"

The princess did as she's told, also coiling her arms around his neck, and Naruto moved quickly and sharply, filling groaned upon his entry, and Hinata moaned aloud, holding nothing back. Clutching her behind, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, he began to move, slowly at first — a steady and even tempo... but as his control unraveled and his hunger grew, he sped up... faster, and faster.

"Nhhh! Oh God!" Hinata tipped her head back — her hair a cascading waterfall — and concentrated on the invading, punishing, heavenly sensation... pushing her, pushing her... onward, higher, up... and when the princess could take no more, she exploded around him, spiraling into an intense, all-consuming orgasm.

Sakura joined her, biting her lip as she leaped off the razor's edge into a climax that left her completely breathless and numb.

Throb. Throb. Throb!

"Soo tight...," Naruto said raspingly as he continued to grind his cock into Hinata's convulsing chambers, angling his hips, and it's enough to send the princess flying high — up, farther into the veil of Cloud 9. "Hi-Hinata!" His breathing was ragged in her ear, in perfect unison with hers — a telling call. And he clasped her tighter as he climaxed, both his sex and his body vibrating fiercely as he spewed his hot seed inside of her.

She could feel it.

Hinata heaved a long mewl and buried her face in his neck, his length and width unleashing a sweet storm inside of her — one that spiraled, flailed and snapped in perfect synergy with her own.

Breathless, Naruto turned his back to the bed and reversed gingerly. They both sank onto the inviting mattress, Hinata above him, her knees bent astride his body. Instinctively, she lifted her head and closed her eyes, focusing on the fleeting gratification of his hardness shrinking inside her.

It was marvelous.

No sooner had she decided to spare him her eyes, however, than Naruto's slowly drifted close. And he was gone — helplessly retired into a deep sleep. But the princess didn't miss the gleam of admiration and satisfaction that dwelled in those oceanic depths before they were sealed.

The thought made her smile.

With a sigh of contentment, Hinata rested her head against his chest. Very subtly, she inhaled his sweet, intoxicating Naruto-smell and began drawing patterns on his chest with her fingertips. She wondered if it would always be like this — so overwhelming, so all-consuming, so bewildering and beguiling.

...Naruto-kun.

He made her feel so much: physically, emotionally, even spiritually — happiness that couldn't be replaced, not by family nor by friends. He was a blessing that she had to protect — for both her sake… and their child's.

Lifting her head, Hinata inched closer to his face and gently brushed the fringes of hair on his forehead. She had never seen him fall asleep so abruptly before, and her eyes hooded empathically as she cupped a single lock of his hair.

He hadn't mentioned anything, and he endeavored to guard his composure at all times, but Hinata knew that he was usually exhausted — mentally and physically. Surely having so many clones spawned at once and over such as an extended period was taking some measure of toll on him, one way or the other.

She was worried, truly and deeply worried about him. Yet knew his cause was a necessity for the world's well-being; she couldn't be as selfish as to ask him to cease all his efforts for the sake of their "happily ever after." And so, she would continue to steel her nerves. After all, she said it herself: that they would be able to call forth a stronger power together than to do it separately — she needed to stay true to her own words in becoming the perfect sword and shield for him.

"I love you...," she whispered quietly, pressing a kiss to his forehead.


It was minutes to midnight when Hinata stumbled upon Sakura clasping a glass of milk in the kitchen. The girl was startled, and tried futilely to conceal the glass of calcium in her possession.

Her inner self cringed. To think they would have met face-to-face so soon after you-know-what.

Sakura's face heated as she gazed from the beverage to the curious princess. "Oh. Hinata...," she giggled nervously. "It's customary to drink milk right after taking a soak in the hot springs, y'know." She lied.

While the custom was indeed true, she was in fact just trying to increase the size of her breasts based on an age-old rumor.

Hinata didn't question that truth for she, too, had come for the sole purpose of quenching her thirst with said beverage. Sex with Naruto wasn't only exhausting but dehydrating, too — his fervor, his might and his passion always left her parched and weak in an overkill sort of way.

But Sakura didn't know that. She glowered at Hinata and her glorious chest surreptitiously as the girl tilted her glass and slowly savored the delicious beverage. Just how much bigger could she possibly want those things to become?

BOING!

Spying the flush of her cleavage through Naruto's jacket jostled her state of mind with images of the sacred ceremony she had sullied, with more so her actions than just her mere curiosity.

Sakura averted her eyes, remorseful and ashamed.

"Will you be going to bed now?" Hinata asked quietly, her post-coital glow making her a bit self-conscious.

"I've tried... but I can't seem to fall asleep."

"Me, too!" Hinata informed, far too delighted she wasn't the only one in a crisis. "Since we can't sleep, I think we should do something tonight."

"What do you suggest?"


"Yahoo! You can't catch me!" A group of kids pelted passed Hinata and Sakura, the small boy in front clutching a sparkler in his hand.

The girls smiled warmly, as if the children were their very own. And Hinata couldn't control the excitement that bubbled up inside her as they ambled along the congested streets in their kimonos and sandals. It was as if she and Naruto had never left Fuugetsu at all. She was brimming with her afterglow like she always did and the town's many attractions still piqued her interest.

Apart from the beach, the princess visited all the places she had been with Naruto — the different stalls, the ramen shop, even the groove — and her nerves hummed with recollection as she stood before the Twilight Hotel. It was like she remembered: beautifully accentuated with lit paper lanterns and vibrant colors that stood out in the darkness. Of course, she didn't even consider entering the building; fearing that she would be recognized and glowered at by the jealous vixens who might still be lingering from the time of their stay here.

Shivers!

Things abruptly took a turn for the worse, however… and the awkward, when Sakura demanded that they had a sparring match on the outskirts of the town.

Just what manner of evil was the girl trying to do to Hinata's midnight excursion and happy memories? Thorns — thorns were suddenly coiling around and piercing the fluffy cushions of her complacency. But, despite Sakura's lack of willingness to explain herself, Hinata, in turn, decided to concede to her request.

There was a war going on and she supposed everyone had their own means of coping with the situation. Perhaps this was one of the girl's many channels of closure.

A starless night sky hung over the canopy of the trees, the only light being from the luminous crescent moon that seemed to sit motionless in the distant heavens — the only spectator to what was about to unravel in the gloom of the forest.

Sakura was firmly rooted a few feet away, the combination of her black leather gloves and floral kimono inspiring a bizarre mix. She had already assumed her battle stance, persistent in her endeavor to see this fight through, which would have surely culminated in her victory.

She would carefully ensure that.

Despite her conviction, the girl's eyes gleamed with a hint of unforeseen truth — remorse, guilt, atonement, a plea? Hinata couldn't tell. But the princess would nonetheless provide a challenge befitting her role as the heiress of the Hyūga Clan. Sakura had better be prepared, for there was no reconsidering now; she had called upon a chilling storm that could no longer be dismissed.

Slowly, gracefully, fluently easing into her customary battle stance, the princess allowed her power to swell and to transform. Chakra radiated from her body, swirling around her in the form of microscopic shards of ice. The energy glittered and sparkled wondrously, gently undulating Hinata's kimono as if the garb was caught in a light breeze.

For a moment, Sakura's resolve faltered. The steady aura pouring out from Hinata floated around her as if it were alive, its familiar chill making Sakura wince. And, as much as she couldn't comprehend how it was even remotely possible, she couldn't help but conclude that the chakra-nature was the same as Haku's.

Tekkei Genkai.

But how?

Sakura frowned. It wasn't wise nor strategic to face a Hyūga in close quarter fighting, especially without any well-defined plan. But now Hinata was exerting powers that she had never seen before, adding weight to the unfavorable position she had called upon herself. Now she could only hope that the short time that had passed would prove the girl's newly acquired mastery incomplete.

Before Hinata's newly developed affinity could deter her any further, Sakura steeled her nerves. But, instead of leaping into the fray, without first knowing what new techniques she was up against, the girl retrieved a kunai holstered to her thigh and threw it at her stationary target.

With impeccable timing and an innate passion to serve its master, a wolf forged of ice plummeted down from the canopy of the trees and caught the weapon in its mighty jaws. Frost rolled from the creature's mouth as it shot Sakura an icy gaze and growled sinisterly. In that same moment, less than a dozen crimson eyes — feral, piercing and malicious — popped up in the surrounding brush and undergrowth.

Hinata's eyes were more intimidating — bold, crystalline eyes that seemed to freeze more coldly than her familiars' very being. This wasn't the same introverted Hyūga Hinata as before. At this very moment, for the duration of their duel, this was Hyūga Hinata: a warrior princess who had endured her fair share of burdens and suffering and have risen far above it all.

Sakura lunged ahead, the ground cracking beneath her foot as she pushed forward, building momentum. She gathered and intensified chakra around her fists for a chain of devastating attacks, but she only got a few attempts at Hinata's face and torso before she was ganged and assaulted by the pack of vicious beasts. Their eyes seemed to portray an eerie red streak as they zigzagged and shuffled about the glade to disorient and intimidate their prey. But Sakura wasn't deterred — not by their deep growls, razor sharp hackles and fangs, nor the way the leaves would frost by the creatures' touch, and certainly not by their coordinated movements.

Sakura struck, rendering a wolf to mere fragments with a powerful downward punch. In the same beat, another leaped in for an attack, intent on capitalizing on the girl's wasted movement — but the kunoichi quickly retaliated by headbutting the beast in a crude and domineering maneuver. One by one she continued dispatching the fiends into oblivion, using whatsoever unrefined means necessary to stay on top of her game.

Finally, nothing was hindering her path to Hinata — and she quickly closed the distance between them and jabbed the complacent princess in her stomach with what little chakra she had intensified in that fleeting moment.

But, as the impact reverberated, Hinata's body transformed into a column of ice, trapping Sakura's hand in place. Before she could even mentally commend the girl's spurt in power and maturity, two lions wrought of chakra emerged from the earth and clutched her ankles with paralyzing fangs.

"Aghh!" Sakura wailed.

But that didn't slow Hinata's merciless assault. She drove a perfectly forged Rasengan into Sakura's back — pushing her up, forward, until the girl's mass reverted into a column of wood (substitution).

Following up on her cleverly applied decoy, Sakura appeared while Hinata was still in motion, firing her first into the girl's side. Using her Jūken Fist, the princess released chakra from that respective side of her body, deflecting the attack. And, at the same time, using the force of the blow to gather momentum in the form of a spin, pounding her adversary into the ground with a fierce downward kick.

Sakura flung her arms down, like an anchor, preventing her body from crashing into the hard ground. She wouldn't allow herself to yield, not now, not ever; she wouldn't allow herself to accept such a wide gap between her power and Hinata's.

With a frown and a grunt, the princess slammed her palm down, intent on having the girl concede then and there. The ground whined with a sharp split and crack as the Hyūga missed her mark, fragments of broken earth and dust rising to meet the canopy at the sheer force of her assault.

But Hinata's eyes were keen and watchful through the blanket of debris, fixed on the girl as she zipped through the forest in a speedy retreat.

Without pushing to her feet, Hinata ran through a series of hand seals and a light mist descended upon the forest. Then, in the background — looming and ominous — was the sound of gushing water. A fierce sound, and it grew louder with each passing second.

Ice Release: Rising Serpent — Frozen Pillar.

A massive dragon borne of ice and purpose flew passed Hinata from behind, casting her hair in a flail, hurtling wildly toward its moving target, leaving a frozen wasteland in its wake.

Through the veil of the mist, Sakura spied her reptilian hunter borne of chakra and launched an entire pine tree at the colossal fiend. But the monster merely caught the large projectile in its mighty jaws, rendering it to a mass of ice before crushing it.

With a soulful battle cry, profound and worthy in its femininity, Sakura halted and turned on her heels, gathering just enough power in her fist to confront the looming threat. With a mightier assault than her howl, she putted a stop to the beast with a crippling blow that reverberated painfully in her own body, reducing the creature to splintering shards.

Instinctively, she followed up by leaping backward into the air, over the forest, truly airborne. And, just in the nick of time, too, for two tigers forged of charka had emerged from the spot of earth where she stood, intent on setting her up for a sure defeat.

But that outcome might still be unavoidable, as it would seem she had fallen right into Hinata's trap.

Using the ice shards from her defeated dragon, the princess used her power to twist and shape the broken element into pointed rods, which she sent flying at her defenseless foe. Sakura's eyes widened in her alarm, but she quickly steeled herself and maneuvered her body in such a way that projectiles missed her vitals. One grazed her cheek, her shoulder and her ankles, and those that she didn't have any chance of dodging were shattered by her fists.

Suddenly, there was a growl — an all too familiar growl that was way too close for comfort. But, before Sakura could react, the airborne tiger spun a Rasengan in its jaws like a ball of wool and clenched its teeth.

The kunochi gave a pained shriek. The shockwave from the explosion blew her from the sky and into a nearby tree. Her kimono was singed all over and she was bruised, but that was the least of her concern.

Before she could will the ringing in her ears to cease, above all else, she heard the high-pitched buzz of a Rasengan within proximity. She leaped from the tree before it was all but rendered to nothingness.

But, in her disorientation, she abandoned her position without any strategic judgment. And Hinata was more than ready to act on her mistake. Focusing her Byakugan, her eyes bright and concise, she launched a controlled Air Palm as Sakura was descending toward the ground, blasting the girl into a sure and devastating defeat.

Sakura was still a bit sore from their fight but, even more so, her ego. But she allowed a polite smile as Hinata happily flew through a mountain of different clothes in the changing room of a local store, always curious about her opinion.

This was the Hyūga's condition, in return, if the kunoichi had lost the battle. And, although it grieved her to have lost, to have found out the hard way that the gap between their strength was truly and indeed vast, she would at least honor this wish.

"Oh. This one is really cute!" Sakura complimented sweetly, adoring the beautifully designed dress and how it clung perfectly to her friend's petite figure.

"Really?" Hinata blushed.

"Yeah," Sakura grinned reassuringly, attired in her own new dress (her kimono was rendered to rags and ash). "I think this one fits the occasion perfectly. You should totally go with this one, Hinata!"

The princess twirled on her toes with a neat smile and an appraising eye, watching how the hem of the fabric rose and fell above her knees with grace and allure. She could feel the magnificence of the garment, as well. Now she was curious about the tale his face would tell as she dealt unto him what he had so wondrously dealt unto her.


Naruto didn't even consider donning his jacket, his boots, or even his ninja pouch. He simply teleported — eager to close the yards, the miles, or the span of the seven seas that separated them. And he would mercilessly crush any foe or army that hindered him from embracing his love.

Instead of a bloodthirsty army strapped in armor and chain mail; however, he simply found himself being pushed down onto a tool beneath a blinding spotlight, before his senses could adjust prior to his teleportation. Flanking him on both sides as well as behind him, on the marble dance floor, were a crowd of passive spectators cast in shadow — and before him was Hinata and Sakura with a purposeful smile on their faces.

They were garbed in a sparkling tiara, fashionably tall gloves and heels, a fancy dress and beautiful makeup and accessories. They looked like popstars — popular teen idols that evidently had some extravagant to share.

Naruto swallowed.

Hinata slowly brought the mike to her lips as Sakura raised a hand skywards, clearly signaling to the music operator that was hidden on some elevated pedestal. The speakers surrounding the building came alive as music began spilling forward, and our hero couldn't do anything but listen and watch; tuning in with both heart and soul for the magic his fiancée was about to evoke.

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me

I still feel your touch in my dreams

Forgive me my weakness, but I don't why

Without you it's hard to survive~

Suddenly, the speakers began vibrating with powerful bass, influencing the crowd, instilling excitement and enchantment. And Hinata and Sakura started rolling their hips rhythmically to the upbeat music — gesticulating their arms, swaying their legs, tapping their feet, their dress bouncing over enticing curves and surfaces — demonstrating superb choreography that made Naruto's own excitement sear beneath his skin.

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling

And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last

Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static

And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you feel my heart beat so

I can't let you go

Want you in my life

Bass blared from the speakers again — louder, possessive, more sensationalized. And Hinata and Sakura skipped around a captivated Uzumaki Naruto, a fist on their swaying hips, their forefingers tracing along his shoulders and back as they went around him.

Our hero's lips stretched into a smooth smile, his eyes gleaming with a sea of emotions as he watched his princess hover around him. Hinata and Sakura — they both looked like goddesses in their flashy dresses accentuated with heavy frills and designs, and their hair was swept up in a careful chignon, not a single strand out of place.

Hinata winked endearingly, twirling a finger at him.

And then she was singing again, pausing in front of him so that their eyes could meet, her voice beautiful and controlled as she sung the words that were a profound portrayal of the feelings she had in her heart. Naruto surrendered to her lyrical confessions and desires, allowing the intensity of the music to wash over him, around, through him. He was hopelessly and madly in love; cast into a fire of obsession that he couldn't escape, that he had no intend of escaping.

His heart was swollen and aching — pounding with glee and admiration. The music had his body bouncing and rocking to the beat, even as he watched his woman seemingly seducing him with her sinuous movements.

The crowd couldn't get enough.

There was constant howling, whistling and cheering, as if a popular celebrity was performing at a concert, with vibrant disco lights coloring the darkness.

The song (Cascade: Every Time we Touch) eventually came to a soothing end, and, amidst the effusive cheering, Naruto slowly pushed to his feet and ambled toward his symmetrical half, his gaze potent and unswerving.

He gently rested his forehead against her own. "Did you enjoy making me fall even deeper in love with you just now?"

"Y-Yes." She flushed, her chest heaving in her exhaustion.

He winked at her, and she went crimson with nervousness.

Pulling away with a friendly grin, Naruto swiftly took the mike and turned on his heels, signaling to the DJ to play a song he had personally requested on their previous visit to Fuugetsu.

(Enrique Iglesias — Hero).

Sakura blended into the background when the sound of a guitar flowed from the speakers. The girls in the crowd screamed when Naruto turned to face Hinata again, his smile cool and intoxicating.

The princess's eyes widened in her nervousness, her silky alabaster skin twinkling with sweat. And her breath hitched in her throat when the back of his fingers lightly skimmed across her cheek, slowly, worshipingly.

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance

Would you run, and never look back

Would you cry, if you saw me crying

Would you save my soul tonight

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips

(he touched her lips)

Would you laugh? Oh, please tell me this

Now would you die, for the one you love

Hold me in your arms, tonight

I can be your hero, baby

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away

Hinata was in a daze at Naruto's sweet method of reciprocation, his strong soprano voice washing over her, gradually stealing the strength from her legs. This time, she knew the song he was singing — and the all-together familiarity of the lyrics and his beautiful sound was a potent cocktail she could not savor alone. The crowd was in an uproar, frantic with excitement and wonder.

But Hinata couldn't tear her eyes away from him to look, not for a second. He was touching her — gravitating around her body like a sensual deity examining something of wonder; touching her lips, her hips, her cheeks, her hair and her forearms. The princess was all nerves, and her heart would not cease its relentless flutter. Her inner goddess was hopelessly awestruck, stars twinkling in her bright eyes.

Naruto was breathtakingly dreamy with his messy hair and bared feet, his delicious collarbones protruded behind his t-shirt, his arms swayed as he spun magic in the air, his tongue pressed against his teeth precariously as he pronounced the words that were ushering her into a quick melt.

"Am I in too deep?" He asked melodiously. "Have I lost my mind?"

Hinata frowned, shaking her head, reassuring him otherwise.

"I can be your hero, baby!" He sings in a higher pitch, expressive and emphasizing, breaking Hinata's heart with a passion that made her soul yell for him.

The audience yelled, too.

Caught in the moment — swayed by the sublime power of the music — Naruto squeezed his eyes shut and clasped his shirt, wringing it about, revealing hard chiseled abs and enticing hip bones that had the females in an emotional uproar.

Suddenly, he dropped to his knees before Hinata, clinging desperately to her cloths as he sung. Tears burned the back of her tears and she felt shivers — tiny sparks of energy made of pain and happiness, and her heart sunk. Without thinking, the princess coiled her arms around him, pulling his head against her tummy, consoling him, loathing the thought of letting go.

And Naruto kept singing, wrapping a single arm around her, an intense feeling coating his every word, inducing a profound and mutual glee amongst the crowd... and within his beloved, pulling everyone together.

I can kiss away pain

And I will stand be you, forever~

You can take my breath away

You can take my breath away

I can be~ your hero

The speakers slowly transitioned into quietness, leaving only the boisterous cheers of the crowd. But as Naruto and Hinata looked into each other's eyes, silently exchanging ardent feelings of love, appreciation, and longing, they only heard the muffled sound of people who couldn't possibly interfere in their moment of passion and magic.

In perfect unison, the couple casted Sakura a telling gaze and Naruto unfurled his arm for her, but she merely offered them a warm smile, shaking her head in denial.

"You both can head back first," she said quietly. "I think I'm going to continue looking around the town some more; there's so much that I haven't seen yet."

Naruto smiled compassionately, studying the girl from his knees. He noted that she was being reticent, but he had no intention to pry. Closure was sometimes best found alone, and this was evidently one of those occasions.

And so, with a slight nod of his head, Naruto and Hinata were gone.


With just four hours 'till dawn, the mist that settled in the valley and wrapped around the mountain peaks were already spilling into the slope of the town, like ghostly hands seeking to pilfer something sacred and divine. But nothing could snatch the beauty and the warmth that Naruto and Hinata shared — not the veil of the autumn's mist, nor the frigid cold that it brought.

Desire. Passion. Possession. Promise, and a searing fire borne of sexual need — all these and more were present at Hirofumi's Cottage as the NaruHina couple desperately sought the pinnacle of pleasure and fulfillment.

Perfectly tucked away in their private room, Hinata's hypnotic knight was on top of her, between her legs, their naked bodies flushed and sleek with the glistening sweat of their guilty conquest.

The dancing flame of a nearby lamp tinted them a soft, golden glow, revealing every curve, nook and cranny that Naruto kissed, licked and savored with alarming effectiveness.

"Nhh!" Hinata moaned and tilted her head back as he explored the sweet column of her throat with tantalizing slowness. And, as if the adorable sound sparked a deeper spell of his craving for her, he fisted her hair and spurred his body forward, pushing inside of her, stretching, filling, beseeching her world.

Hinata groaned, mirroring his husky response.

The princess's heart was beating a frantic tune in her heat. Naruto was hard and lean, pushing deeper into her, stretching her farther, burning her, claiming her vulnerable flesh as his own. And her hips swayed forward to meet his with each time he thrusted into her. The delicious seconds ticked on, and they found a mutual rhythm. Again and again, he found her core, his steely cock stirring her nectar until, finally, she was crying out as a fierce orgasm clutched her, jerk her — pulling her into a sweet and overwhelming spiral of Europa.

"Argh!" Naruto groaned, feeling as her center tighten moistly around his width, cajoling his own climax, demanding his essence. And he was more than willing to deliver, but not yet... not without a challenge befitting the moment.

He was gazing down at her, propped up on his hands, his eyes a smoldering liquid sapphire that burned into hers. Hinata couldn't look away — and, in between her panting cries, she gazed lingeringly at him, worshiping his beauty and his alluring charm. He was a god, and she couldn't keep still, not when he was plunging so deliciously deep and so deliciously hard. Her mind was in disarray, her hands skimming over his face and chest in her bittersweet torment before she found the creamy curves of her own bosom.

Naruto watched her hopeless descent into pleasure, watched the dark, sultry emotions that flickered across her innocent face. Then, with a broken grunt and a moan, he made one final thrust and then stilled, his body shaking as he released his semen deep inside her, relishing in the otherworldly sensation. And Hinata orgasmed again — the hot, thick liquid her lover bestowed upon her triggering another heady downpour.

Exhausted, Naruto maneuvered his body so that he fell on his back on the bed beside her, a smile teasing his lips. They said nothing but laced their fingers together, their chests heaving, bodies the consistency of Jell-O as they both delighted in the sacred ceremony they just shared.

Summoning her strength, Hinata shifted her body so that half her torso rested atop his and, at the same time, threw a leg over one of his own in a possessive kind of affection. Endearingly, she proceeded to draw designs to his chest with her fingertip, worshipping the kind of man that he was.

"Thank you for being you...," she smiled sweetly.

"There's no need for thanks," he breathed silkily in correction. "The strings of fate always had us connected; this man and everything he is was always meant to be with you, Hinata."

The princess's eyes quivered with emotion. She couldn't find the right words, so she simply relaxed her cheek on his chest and allowed her eyes to drift close, reminiscing on the words he just said and the lyrics of the song he had sung to her earlier.

Uzumaki Naruto — her savior, her friend, her lover... a slick warrior and eloquent speaker, who has gained mastery over the keys of her heart and the sacred tunes of her body. Was it even possible there were altitudes beyond the heights to which she loved him right now?

Hinata breathed deeply, allowing her muscles to sag. And, in this quiet moment, as her body melded into his, spent and sated, warm and snug beside him, she felt that she was in the eye of an unavoidable storm. And, in spite of all she had foreseen and didn't, she felt a shower of happiness.

I love you, Naruto-kun...


The Final Prophecy & Naruto's Gambit


Hinata was exhausted and well relaxed in the remnants of her post-coital glow that she hadn't realized the abrupt descent of dawn, nor the fact that Naruto was no longer cuddled beside her in bed.

Hovering at the surface of consciousness, however, she clearly heard as the paper door slide open and felt when his eyes rested on her.

"Hinata, get ready!" He said vibrantly, by means of greeting. "We're heading out!"

"Na-Naruto-kun?"

Once all four of them were gathered in the dining area, Hinata inquired where they were going. Sakura looked just as puzzled and curious for answers.

"Mount Myōboku!" Naruto informed with a small grin.

"Ehh?" The girls were dumbfounded.

Kurama's ear twitched in his light slumber.

"While you both were asleep, I was reversed-summoned to Mount Myōboku by Grampa Fukasaku. Apparently, Giant Grandpa Sage has another prophecy for me. But, I didn't want to be away too long without letting you guys know where I was. Plus," he looked to his fiancée teasingly. "I know Hinata's a hopeless worrywart."

She blushed.

With a chuckle, Naruto held his hand forward in a telling gesture. "I've always thought about allowing you guys to see where I had gone in learning Sage Mode, so I figured this would be a good 'a time as any to have you both tag along. What'dya say?"

"H-Hn!" Hinata nodded, resting her palm atop his. "I want to experience everything that Naruto-kun has!"

Sakura heaved a smile, still a tad weary from her late-night prowling. But she placed her hand across her fellow kunoichi's, eager to witness the environment that nurtured their hero while he trained to defend his home.

"Here we go!" Naruto exclaimed, and then they were gone, leaving the house clean and desolated.


"Uwaah!" Hinata gasped in her astonishment.

"Sugoi!" Sakura exclaimed, sharing the princess's fascination.

Old valleys. Ancient mountains. Foreign undergrowth — the lush vegetation spanned out around them far beyond the eyes could see. The girls hadn't gotten enough time to look around in awe before their attention was stroked by an unexpected guest.

"Welcome back, Naruto-chan!" Fukasaku said with a smile that was more radiant than the norm; it's been a while since they had a visitor apart from Naruto and Jiraiya.

"I'm back!" Naruto returned with equal sentimentality.

"It mus really be convenient havin' dat technique; ya get ta go anywhere ya want in jus da blink of an eye." the elderly sage heaved a commending smile. "Ya 'ave gotten even stronger since da las time we met, Naruto-chan! I can feel it…"

The young warrior scratched at the blush creeping into his cheek.

"Anyhow," the amphibian said, cutting Naruto's egotistical inflation. "Aren't ya gonna introduce me ta these two young lasses ya brought?"

"Oh, right," he rebounded. "Guys, this here is Grandpa Fukasaku — he's the one who taught me Sage Mode. Now, he might be small, but he's pretty strong."

Fukasaku took his turn basking in the glow of praise, but Naruto quickly administered his vengeance by continuing with the introductions — mission accomplished!

"This is Hinata..."

Hinata bowed.

"And this is Sakura-chan..."

Sakura bowed.

"It's nice ta meet ya both," the toad said with warm hospitality, then he looked to Naruto quite casually. "So, are both offspring yours then, Naruto-chan?"

...

"Eh. Ehhh?"

Everyone's expression was the same — that of abject shock and disbelief. How could he presume such a preposterous thing with a straight face, and how did he even know they were both pregnant?

Just then, Gamakichi appeared on the scene. He was practically more giant than he was a few weeks ago. "Eh? Could it be that the day has finally come when Naruto brings his girlfriend?"

"Oh, Gamakichi," Naruto rebounded before the girls possibly could. "Hinata's actually my fiancée, not my girlfriend" He corrected curtly.

The teenager wasn't impressed. "Keh! So, you've finally noticed the opposite sex."

Naruto frowned at the cheeky remark, but choose to ignore it. Things were bound to get worse once What's-His-Face turned up, so it was best to start building his tolerance sooner than later.

Why were toads so hard to deal with — dad, Ero-Sennin... why toads?

"Khaa! Naruto-chan," Fukasaku nudged his shank with his elbow. "You're not as openly perverted as Jiraiya-chan, but ta think ya made two offspring in da same season, 'an with separate women. Oh, ya sly dog ya! You're more a beast than Jiraiya-chan ever was!"

Naruto felt a rather unpleasant shiver shot up his back, sounding off the alarms that there was danger afoot. It was Hinata and Sakura — they were radiating nuclear hostility, clearly enraged by the toad's brazen remark.

"Gramps!" Naruto snapped, shooting the man a hot gaze in his desperation to set things straight. "I said that Hinata's my fiancée, doesn't that tell you anything?"

The old amphibian looked to Sakura sympathetically. "Better luck next time. But, I'm sure Naruto-chan will still provide for ya offspring..."

...

"Ohya!" Shima hopped onto the scene, casually clobbering her husband with her trusty ladle. "So dis is da lovely Hyūga Hinata... you're even more beautiful in person."

The princess's fury gradually settled into a sheepish visage, her eyes gleaming at the compliment. "Th-Thank you very much." She bowed.

"Oh my... you're welcome. My name is Shima," she waved her handy-dandy ladle, whacking Fukasaku atop the head again, once the old foot had scrambled to his legs. "And ya must be Haruno Sakura — apart of Team 7, am I right?"

The girl gasped. Her fury had subsided, as well. "Y-Yes, but how did you know that? I don't believe we've ever met before?"

Shima beamed — the gloating kind of beaming. "A woman's got her way of findin' things out, y'know. Ya shud know 'dat better dan anyone else."

Sakura considered that for a while. "Ha. I suppose you're right."

"I'm sorry for pa's stupidity," Shima apologized, glowering at the man. "He hasn't had breakfast yet, so I suppose it's the hunger 'dat's got him off his rackers."

The girls giggled. But, at the same time, Naruto sighed a breath of relief. If only Shima knew how much of a help she had been to him — she had just inadvertently prevented a disaster, especially on his part.

Women are scary.

"'Ave ya guys had breakfast yet?" Shima asked politely, seeking to brag about her cooking skills should she persuade them to join Fukasaku and herself at their home.

Breaking into a sudden sweat, Naruto jumped in quite awkwardly then, stating the importance of them having an audience with the Great Elder Toad Sage as soon as possible. Fukasaku wasn't aware of his ulterior motive for wanting to be prompt in his meeting with the sage, but he also emphasized the urgency of the matter.

Shima conceded, but warned the girls they would have to deal with her husband's obnoxious behavior, if he lashed out again. But Naruto would much prefer to deal with that than having his palate and taste buds thrown out of whack by the woman's unique cooking again.

He shivered.


"I have brought him forth again, as requested," Fukasaku said, gazing up at his superior's mighty throne and humongous frame.

"Sup!" Naruto saluted as he had on their previous meeting. "I didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon, Giant Grampa Sage!"

"Ho-Ho, it was I who summoned your presence before me," the sage returned just as vibrantly. "Etto... who are you again?"

Naruto signed nosily, pressing a finger to his forehead with a frown. "And, for a moment there, I actually thought you had remembered this time."

Sakura frowned wearily. "Is this senile old toad really the great elder?" She whispered to Hinata who was just as conflicted about the amphibian's mental state.

"It's Naruto-chan, Great Elder," Fukasaku informed. "U-zu-maki Naruto-chan!"

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes — that's right. Naruto, was it?"

Fukasaku sighed, just as noisily as Naruto had before. "This feels like déjà vu."

"Na-Naruto-kun," Hinata called, trying to pacify the anger he felt emanating from the impatient shinobi, sizzling like flames from a wildfire.

"There's a war going on right as we speak," Naruto sneered, his voice quaking beneath his slipping control. "And you're the one who requested me here; the least you could do is remember the reasoning behind your decision."

In an instant, the Great Elder's eyelids opened to just a sharp slit, holding Naruto in such a stern gaze that it subdued our hero's growing rage, like hot coal exposed to a cold deluge. "The reason for your being here speaks directly to the war, my dear boy."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Uzumaki Naruto... calm your heart and listen carefully, for this will be your very last prophesy."

"Whaa...?"

"Naruto... contrary to your belief, the Kyuubi's power alone will not be enough to grant you victory in this war."

"Eh?" Sakura exclaimed, sharing everyone's surprise. "But Naruto wasn't even supposed to be a part of this war; what about the battle-power of the Allied Shinobi Force?"

The elder sage shifted his body in the gigantic throne chair. "Despite what the leaders of the Allied Shinobi Force believes, Naruto plays a vital role in the course of this war. The world's prosperity rests squarely upon his shoulders."

Naruto could feel the weight.

"Great Elder," Fukasaku called. "If da Kyuubi's chakra won't be enough ta end this war, then what's Naruto-chan suppose ta do?"

"A few hours ago, I had what you could call a linked-precognition — a rather rare and unusual phenomenon that only occurs during certain crises of great magnitude."

"A linked-precognition...? I've never heard of such a thing."

"It takes place when two individuals, sharing similar psychic abilities, experiences a prediction founded on their combined memories and understanding. In other words, the prediction would not be feasible without knowledge both party possesses.

Naruto," the elder's gaze was serious again. "You must travel to a land, uncharted by shinobi, to forge a contract with another deity of tremendous power. From the Mountain's Graveyard, you will find a continent many miles north of the peninsula, where the deity is sealed — there you will meet a woman who will guide and assist you to where the creature sleeps."

Without a peep, Hinata jotted down notes in a miniature-sized scroll.

Naruto tousled the back of his hair with a sigh. "This is really a lot to take in, especially with everything that's already going on. Do you at least know the name of the woman I'm supposed to meet? That would make things a bit easier."

The elder's eyes were closed now, his body slumped in the chair as he gradually surrendered to unconsciousness. "I do not know her name... but I believe she might be the one who I shared the linked-precognition with. This is all I know, Naruto… and I wish you luck on your journey. Remember, it is the decisions you make henceforth and the courage you demonstrate that will determine the outcome of this war, and the course of the world's future."

And, with that final reminder, the elder toad was fast asleep.

"Wait! Giant Grandpa Sage!" Naruto called impatiently. "There's still a lot I don't understand. You can't just fall asleep without telling me anything!"

"It's no use, Naruto-chan," Fukasaku informed. "Once da Great Elder falls asleep, there's nothin' dat can drive him awake."


"Oh, that's just great," Naruto murmured flippantly, his fingers laced at his nape. "If the world's future is resting in my hands, then the least he could do is keep himself awake for a few more minutes to answer my questions."

Hinata heaved a wanly smile, studying Naruto's face keenly. Beyond his fuming, she could tell that he was also deep in thought. He was already familiar with the weight of his responsibilities, so being told he had to save the world didn't change much of anything. But, being told he had to forge a contract with a deity in a far-off land, did demand a revision in his priorities.

Suddenly, he shrugged, pushing away the mental worksheets in his mind for the moment. "Since Sakura-chan's already being given a tour by Gamakichi, I'll keep my promise and give you a tour of the place. Afterwards, we can all sit together and discuss this whole thing."

"H-Hn!" Hinata beamed. "I'm sure it will be much easier to devise a strategy with everyone being present to pitch their own ideas and suggestions."

"My thoughts, exactly!" Naruto's demeanor suddenly changed, like Liger Zero equipping a new customized body kit. Now, his countenance was soft and cool, the corners of his lips pulling up into a neat smile. "Before we explore that uncharted continent up north, let's explore Mount Myōboku together."

He took her hand chivalrously, leading her into the prelude of their grand adventure.

Liquid flowed in great volume from a lofty mountain face, gushing down into a simply adorned pool. Situated around the immediate area, in various sizes, were large toad statues sculpted in a meditating posture. It was the form assumed when accumulating Senju Energy — an ancient and sacred part of Mount Myōboku's culture.

"And this is the Sacred Oil Fountain — it's where I trained to use Sage Mode," Naruto informed, even as Hinata's eyes flitted to the many fascinating totem statuaries and other attractions surrounding them.

Her excitement amused him.

"Su-Sugoi!" She exclaimed, gazing at the statue of a toad sitting in the pool. It was creatively chiseled holding a leaf over its head, like an umbrella, with oil spilling from its mouth. "This waterfall... is it really all oil?"

"Yup," he grinned playfully, ignoring how bizarre the truth of it was. "I was pretty shocked the first time, too… but when I eventually found how difficult my training here was going to be, I quickly forgot about it."

Hinata's curiosity was still piqued. "In time... did you eventually find out what the oil was for?"

"Yeah, pretty much…" he laced his fingers behind his head nonchalantly. "The oil helped me to become more receptive of Senju Energy during my training. But, if I didn't regulate the energy properly, I would start turning into a toad, which could only be reversed through physical infliction of pain."

"Eh?!" Hinata's eyes widened.

And Naruto laughed. "I recall getting some serious beating from Grandpa Fukasaku when I just started out. But everything worked out in the end."

Taking a right turn from the Sacred Oil Fountain, Naruto led Hinata along a grassy byroad bordered by red, oversized mushrooms and giant water lilies that well towered over their heads. But, by no means, were these massive foliage inconvenient — a matter of fact, the smaller sized toads used them as comfortable beds upon which to relax and sleep.

"Wow, Naruto-kun — look!" She pointed briskly at the large, cone-shaped undergrowth that stemmed from the ground and towered into the sky, like a mountain, overshadowing everything but the bigger mountains that stood farther in the background. The humongous structures had a cascading peak from which fresh water flowed down into the open forestry. "It looks like a cocoon!"

Naruto chuckled, bemused by her innocence and naivete. "I'm pretty sure that was my initial impression, too. But, when I eventually went and explored, it turned out to be the residential structure for the toads. They call it: Myōbokuzan."

"R-Really?" Hinata was surprised, endearingly so. And Naruto watched her carefully — watched how the warm emotions played over her face and how a silky blush crept into her cheeks. "Then those holes I see are the windows, right?"

"Yeah. Even toads need ventilation."

They shared a smile.

Then Naruto took her hand, winning a gasp from his princess's unpainted lips. She spared him a fleeting eye before averting it elsewhere, secretly enjoying the physical contact. "There's somewhere special that I want you to see," Naruto prompted in a soft tone, stirring her nervous even further. "I found it one day after a sparring session with Grandpa Fukasaku…"

As Hinata ambled graciously alongside Naruto, quiet and vigilant of their surroundings, the environment gradually changed into something dark and ominous... then they eventually entered a gray veil of mist. The princess was a bit anxious at first, but when she spied her knight's cool visage, she couldn't help but be reassured there was no need to worry.

In the distance, she could see the outline of a colossal tree towering over a vast expanse of the forest, with many foliage and ferns handing from its limbs. It was the biggest tree she had ever seen in her life. Her Otaku-senses told her it must have been the mother of all trees, but the notion swiftly scattered in the wind as they approached the shadows cast by its giant canopy. With each stride, it was gradually getting darker and lonesome — thicker with undergrowth and trees that knitted close together, like an organic fence.

Hinata couldn't understand why Naruto would bring her to such a dark and gloomy place, but she would confide in him. She knew her fiancé had charm — a magical and addicting flavor that would always wet her appetite and have her inner goddess asking for more. Yes, she knew he had charm and more… so she held back her worrisome questions and kept pacing alongside him.

Naruto heaved a smile. "I came across this place while I was training."

Following his words, the mist dwindled to reveal a lush and surreal world, nestled in the warm embrace of the darkness. All around them, there was a profusion of bioluminescent greenery — those of which they didn't see anywhere else on the island.

Hinata was in a daze, as if she had been spirited away, her eyes widening. With a warm smile, Naruto released her fingers and hovered aside to bask in her evident glee and enchantment. The princess couldn't find the right words. Beaming, like a child, she unfurled her arms and tilted her head, twirling like a ballerina to admire everything around her.

"Naruto-kun… this is so amazing!" She whispered beneath her breath, as if her voice would snatch the light from the verdant meadow around her.

"And it only gets better," he promised.

With a grace that could only be matched by the magic around them, Naruto led Hinata on a quiet adventure. Fireflies followed them as they explored this foreign and exotic paradise in the brush. With each step on the fallen leaves and grass, they would give a fleeting but radiant glow, reverberating with other plant life around them. There were tiny lakes, pounds, and creeks with lovely lights of turquoise, green and purple. Everything around them was alive and interconnected. And Hinata couldn't contain her fascination.

Ignoring her step, she toppled over an open vine, but was quickly rescued before her body could touch the ground. Naruto held her as is, entangled in their customary static electricity. He watched her with breathtaking concentration — adoring the gleam of her eyes, the brush of her hair against flushed cheeks, the curve of her lips, and the alluring column of her throat.

He swallowed.

Before he could act on his emotions, however... on the leaf of a nearby fern, his focus sharpened when he spied a caterpillar in its metamorphosis phase. But it was ensnared in a spider's web and being sucked dry for nourishment by the ruthless predator.

Hinata gasped when he quickly helped her to her feet.

"I just got a really good idea," he exclaimed, gazing unseeingly into the undergrowth as he structured the scheme. "And, if everything goes according to plan, it just might work."

"What do you mean?" Hinata queried. "A plan for what?"

"I'll explain once we meet up with Sakura," he said, then he was touching her and teleporting them both to the girl's side in but a blink of an eye.

"Why do I get the feeling I'll never have my privacy again, so long as I keep this formula of yours on my person?" Sakura said following her surprise.

"Waaaii — it's Naruto-kun!" Gamatsu (What's-His-Face) exclaimed childishly.

Naruto tried to conceal his cringe with a smile.

Sakura was cringing, too.

"Yo, Gamatsu! Long time no see!" Naruto greeted.

"Why did you come here?" The toad asked. "Anyway... gemmie a snack as a present!"

Naruto cringed.

Sakura cringed, as well.

He was tormenting her all this time, wasn't he?

"Sorry, but today I didn't bring anything. I did bring my fiancée, though."

"Hey, hey!" Gamatsu beamed. "What's a fiancée — can you eat it? Is it delicious?"

Sakura cringed.

Naruto threw up a twinkling thumb of confirmation. "You can eat her; there's a unique flavor," he informed frivolously.

"Eh?" Hinata broke out into a sweat.

"Re-Really?" Gamatsu beamed even more, salivating with expectation. "Well, Itadakimatsu!" He murmured gleefully, catapulting his tongue to retrieve his human-sized snack from his Onii-chan.

But Naruto grabbed the slippery ribbon of muscle just in time. "Hey-Hey! Hang on a sec!" He exclaimed, shocked that the toad actually took his joke seriously. "The only one who can eat Hinata is me, her fiancé!" He blurted out in his panic.

The princess was blushing a serious pink by this point, and Sakura pounded Naruto atop the head. "Naruto! More than anyone else, you should understand the dire situation that we're in — and I need to go back to the campsite; we don't have any time to be messing around."

"Well, the tour is basically over, anyway," Gamakichi told her.

"Sakura..." Naruto was serious now, evident by the honorific he deducted from her name. "I have something important that I need you to do, and you're the only one who can do it."

He had everyone's undivided attention now.

"Naruto…" Sakura said in an undertone; his seriousness had her getting nervous. "What is it that you want me to do?"

"We need to incapacitate Kabuto," was all he said.

"Eh?" Hinata responded worrisomely.

"Isn't Kabuto one of the masterminds behind this entire war?" Gamakichi said questioningly, wondering why he would think to go after the king at such an early stage.

Sakura frowned. "Naruto... explain what you're thinking."

"Hold 'dat thought," Fukasaku interjected, hopping onto the scene. "Naruto-chan, there's more ta da elder's prophecy. He told me ta let ya know, on his behalf."

"What did he say?" Naruto demanded.

The minute elder paused to catch his breath, before he attempted to speak. "He said you're not ta kill Kabuto."

Naruto's frown yielded for but a second. "What? And why would I hesitate to kill, Kabuto, if I got the chance?"

"Yeah, why would he?" Sakura questioned, a note of petulance in her tone. "Kabuto is the one controlling Edo Tensei; if we could somehow take care of him, then this war could be one step closer to being over."

Fukasaku clarified by telling them the man needed to be kept alive in order to summon a certain shinobi of tremendous power and skill. It was imperative this shinobi was thoroughly sealed away the moment he was resurrected, to prevent another individual seeking to do evil from summoning him again in the future.

If Kabuto was killed off sooner than later, then there was a possibility another malevolent spirit could walk in his wake, in the future, and re-enact this tragic war. And, worse-case scenario, no one in that era would be powerful enough to subdue the shinobi he would summon through Edo Tensei.

For a moment, there was absolute silence. Everyone was looking to Naruto for a response, but he had his eyes closed and his head hung. No, he wasn't traumatized, nor was he speechless — our orange knight was merely weaving a grand scheme in his mind, taking into account everything that had been said and done in regards to the war.

Finally, his eyes opened — gleaming with renewed conviction. "Sakura," he called her name, not with a request but with a command. "I need you to create a poison — something that Kabuto would be vulnerable to, even if just a little.

Based on what Giant Grandpa Sage said, I'll need to go away for a while — but I don't want to leave the responsibility of protecting everyone up to my clones alone, especially with Granny Tsunade not wanting me out here. With that said, I need to have Kabuto's control over Edo Tensei severed for a while."

Sakura thought about that for a while. "Naruto, I understand what you're saying but — say I do make this poison, how would you even get within a mile of wherever Kabuto's hiding to administer it?"

With a fluent movement of his fingers, Naruto summoned a clone to his side. "For now, just let me worry about that," he said calmly. "You can use this clone to gather whatever supplies you need from both Konoha and the campsite. I think Mt. Myōboku would be the best place to make the drug, with all the exotic plants that are here."

"'Dat's true," Fukasaku agreed. "My wife 'an I know a great deal about medicine 'an da plant types 'dat are here, so we cud aid in da makin' of da drug."

"I'd really appreciate that, thanks." Sakura smiled.

"And, with that, I'll see you guys later," Naruto said, then he and Hinata was gone.

Sakura shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "Naruto… how do you expect me to explain all of this to Shizune-senpai now?"

1