Chapter 1
2.3k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I found myself encased in some sort of light, I squinted my eyes in order to see what was going on, but all I can see are glowing transparent rune type letters all around me. I sat still, the coldness of the floor numb my legs, I shivered, feeling the cold air nipping at my skin. My head throbbing with pain and I slowly touch it with my hand. I winced in pain, I still feel disorientated and confuse. 'Where am I?' I question.

My ears are ringing loudly and I could hardly hear anything. It reminds me of being in an aircraft at a very high altitude. I yawned to try and get my hearing back. Finally, my ears popped, I could hear voices, strange mumbling voices. I notice that its not just one voice that I'm hearing but multiple voices in sync with each other. The lights flicker slowly around me as they gradually became dimmer and dimmer, the colours of the light remind me of the northern lights. I notice a change in their behaviour as the dimming lights began to gather in front of me, pulsing and flickering as if moulding into shape.

A black circular shape began to form, floating as if taunting me. I feel a malicious aura surrounding the newly formed object. The lights finally settled and the object became solidified. The shape intrigues me, it's small and reminds me of a belt but the circumference of the object is only fit for someone's neck; like a collar. My eyes widen in fear, my heart began beating hard, like a caged beast trying to get out.

"No!" I mumbled weakly in fear, willing my body to move away, the object is spinning in mid-air as it began to contain weird letters around its length. The colours of the letters were dark red and look very sinister. 'What is happening!?!' I screamed in my head.

The black sinister collar began to open and slowly floated towards my exposed neck. I heard a sinister giggle nearby but I could not see the person making that sound. I can tell just from the laugh earlier that it was definitely a female voice, but why I can't I see anything, it's like there is a mysterious veil around them that my eyesight could not penetrate through.

*Click* The sound of the collar locking in place reverberated in my ear, the sound so final and very foreboding. All of a sudden, pain attacked my very soul as the collar glowed bright dark red. I screamed in agony and finally collapse.

***************************

I stirred slowly, groaning from exhaustion, my body hurts everywhere. 'Hmm soft.' I murmured the scent of the pillow and the feel of the soft bed made me smile. I slowly remembered what happened in my dream. 'God what the hell was that nightmare.' I complained. That nightmare felt very real. I hear a thud and some sort of weight in the bed. My eyes flicker open and I moved my head to the side where I heard the noise from. I stifled a gasp and tried to get up and move away but when I tried to move, my whole body became wracked with pain.

A woman with blue hair and blue eyes staring at me with a smile on her face. Her eyes flicker erratically as she examined me with wrapped attention. My face reddened, the woman in front of me was breathtaking, her beauty out of this world. She was lying on the bed, hands propping her chin as she continues to stare at me with rapt attention. She was wearing some sort of uniform, white in colour with two pockets at the front where her breast should be. I can see her cleavage and my face became even redder if that's even possible.

She giggled, the laugh seems familiar I couldn't quite put my finger on where I heard it before but her laugh was refreshing and pleasant. I sniff the air and I could smell her, she smells like freshly fallen snow. I closed my eyes, body still tired and horribly in pain. 'What is happening?'

I opened my eyes again. "Who are you?" I asked cautiously. Somehow I have a feeling that I was not dreaming earlier, something weird did happen to me. I reached up slowly towards my neck and I shivered in fear as I felt the cold metallic object around my neck. I sighed wearily from this strange ordeal.

"My name is Anna." she smiled sweetly, her soft dainty hand reaching out atop my head to ruffle my jet black hair. I inched away from her, I do not appreciate strangers touching me, even if its an extremely attractive stranger. She clenched her hand grabbing a fistful of hair, her eyes staring straight me. I winced in pain.

"Who said you could move?" she asked softly. I shivered in fear as I could feel the threat in her voice. I could sense danger from her.

I gulped loudly confused by what's happening. "W-what?" I stuttered questioningly.

She pulled slightly, dragging my hair with her and I groaned in pain, she pulled even harder willing me to come closer, I gritted my teeth to stop my voice from sounding out. I moved closer to her, she stopped when I was just an inch away from her. She smiled brightly and innocently. Letting go of my hair and softly stroking cheek. Her hand gentle and loving. She laughed softly and brought her lips next to my ears, she breathes hotly against my ears. It tickled me and sent a wave of pleasure within me.

"Good boy." she crooned sweetly. One of her hand still stroking my cheek and began to drift towards my lips.

After a few minutes, I began to feel uncomfortable, the situation is still very confusing and slightly arousing but mostly terrifying. "Where am I?" I questioned, my eyes looked up at her, whose face is just hovering above mine. Her eyes widened in shocked and she squealed in delight. Her cheeks began to redden and she began panting heavily, her eyes filled with desire.

I moved away out of instinct, my body felt danger. Her hand blurred with unbelievable speed and shot towards my neck, preventing me from moving. Her panting became heavier and her eyes closed in a dramatic manner as if it was an attempt to calm herself down.

Her eyes open again, hazed with need and want. She ripped black collar away from my neck with strength not possible with her physique. "You are just so cute!" she declared loudly before diving me for my neck, legs straddling me. She kissed and lick my neck with fervour and nipped lightly at my exposed throat.

I froze out of shock, not understanding what is happening. 'What's happening?' I gasped loudly stifling a moan. Her tongue was so sinfully soft as it licks and nips at my skin. She looked at me smugly, eyes taunting. "You like that don't you?" she asked confidently.

I stared at her defiantly, lips pursed stubbornly, narrowing my eyes at her. I said nothing, I don't want her to have any type of reaction out of me, I know we just met a few minutes ago but I have already decided that I do not like her.

She began to stroke my cheek lovingly with a hungry look in her eyes. With a quick burst of strength aided by the adrenaline rush coursing through my body, I bumped her off me and I began to dash towards the door. She yelped in surprise not expecting my actions. I yanked the door open with all my strength and I could hear the door slamming into the wall but I did not turn back, I just continued running with all my strength, my eyes searching for an exit.

I found myself in a narrow corridor with multiple branches of passageways, I decided to take the first turn, that would inevitably give me enough time to think of an escape plan. I have no idea if we were alone in this ginormous building but I will deal with that when it comes up. I've always been good at thinking up a plan on the fly. I was about to take the first turn when an overwhelmingly suction stop me in my tracks.

I felt like something was dragging me backwards, like an invisible hand. I fought harder, digging my naked foot onto the solid surface of the carpeted floor. My face contorted with effort, I grit my teeth in determination, willing all the strength in my legs to drive me forward. Slowly but surely the suction grew stronger, I looked back and there she was, blue hair whipping erratically as they floated unnaturally behind her. She looked like a sexy terrifying demon about to end my pitiful existence. I yelped in fear.

"No! No! No!" I shouted wildly. The look in her eyes chilled me to the bone. Her once blue eyes now dyed completely.

She laughed with wild abandon, eerie and very very scary. I regretted trying to run away, now I'm going to die without even knowing why. I steeled my resolve, instead of running away I turn back towards her, she glared at me, puzzled at my actions. Step by step I walked towards the terrifying gorgeous demonic woman, her predatory eyes watch my every movement with curiosity. I feel a tingle of fear down my spine and I shivered.

'This is gotta be the dumbest thing that I've ever done.' I thought grimly. Immediately I threw myself towards her in an embrace, her eyes grew wide in surprise and I could feel her body stiffened.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in her ear, my voice soft and submissive.

"Hmm"

I rub my cheek against hers submissively. I looked at her and gave her the best puppy eyes that I could muster. My cheek hot and red from the embarrassment, I've never done anything like this before.

She closed her eyes, the dangerous aura that I could feel from her vanish instantly.

She smiled brightly, she looked at me. "You will be punished for being a bad boy."

"I-i" I began, searching for an excuse to avoid this predicament, but seeing that there's nothing I could say to get out of this. I hang my head in defeat. My body began to give up, adrenaline leaving my body, my body leaned against her, using her body for support.

She laughed softly and brushed my hair with her hand. "Come, you need to rest, you're body still needs to recover."

She began to princess carry me, cheek red from embarrassment, I choose not to say anything and just close my eyes. She lay me gently in the soft bed. I sigh in comfort and began to drift off.

"Good night my dear," she whispered lovingly as she kissed me in the forehead.

I hummed in satisfaction as exhaustion brought me to dreamland.

46