Chapter 2
2.3k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the still figure in my bed causes my face to heat up with pleasure. His well-toned chest rising and falling steadily. His black hair messy from our earlier entanglement, I smiled softly watching him, never ever getting tired of watching his adorable face. His sharp almost feminine face is very alluring. I can say with confidence that nothing in this surpasses the beauty of the guy sleeping in front of me, his face alone evokes immense sinful desire.

When his cheeks go all red from being embarrassed, it takes all my will power to stop myself from ravishing him. Funnily enough, I have been so distracted because of him that I forgot to ask for his name. I blushed furiously, the heat originated from my neck to my cheek, I sighed contentedly. 'Mine' I thought possessively.

"Ahhh~" I can't stop smiling. I have stolen you from them and I will never give you back. I laid down beside him, laying my head across his chest, the beating of his heart is like music to my ears, it calms me down and his scent is something I will never tire of. He smells like the forest after it rains, I took a deep breath and sigh contentedly.

I hear the door open and outside of the door, I can see a small figure with dark pink hair and crimson eyes. The shape of her lips is constantly fixed in a sinister smile, the crimson ripper, we call her, a bonafide sadist, she has the tendency to rip her opponents apart sporting a big sinister smile on her face while doing so. She would be considered a top-class beauty, sporting a black gothic dress and wearing a cute red ribbon on top of her head.

"What's wrong Shard?" I asked while stroking the well-defined chest of my now self-proclaimed lover, I blushed at the thought.

"You're highness!" Shard bowed. "What are we going to do with the disgusting human hero? Do you want me to torture him, your highness!" Shard asked, ecstatic at the thought. 'I can't wait to slowly devour and carve out that beautiful body!' she sniggered.

"No!" I glared at her. I could see her body stiffen in shock.

"But my Queen!" she began.

"I have decided for him to be mine!" I ordered. "Gather the army, we will strike at the main human capital, Spero," I smirked. The humans now must be confused that their summoning ceremony did not work as intended.

"Also contact the spy and ask him what's happening at the capital, also he has far outlived his usefulness, get rid of him." 

"Of course, you're majesty." Shard laughed sinisterly. She bowed her head again as she set off to carry out the Queen's order. 

****

The pain in my body seemed to have lessened. I woke up a few minutes ago and of course, the demonic bitch Anna is here right by my side. I must have slept for only a few hours guessing by how the sky is still quite bright.

"Morning, princess," Anna said teasingly. I huffed at that greeting and closed my eyes again wishing for this to be all some kind of a bad joke. My stomach suddenly growled in hunger, demanding to be fed.

"Ah!" Anna said in shocked. "How awful of me!" she faked tear. "A wife who can't even feed her own husband."

I jolted at that comment. 'Husband?' Who? me? WHAT!?!?

"W-wh-what are you saying?" I shouted in shock. "I am nobody's husband!" I declared glaring at her with the best ferocity a man dying of hunger could muster. My stomach growled again. 'Traitor.' I muttered.

She laughed at me using her hand to stifle her laughter.

"Not funny!" I complained lightly. I can never really be too mad, it's unfair that she has a really cute laugh and a charming face. I cursed the heavens, how could they grant such beauty at such an evil scary bitch, it's unfair.

"I will be back with your food shortly." She smiled warmly, not forgetting to steal a kiss from me.

"Hey!" I started. "That was my first kiss! You can't just do whatever you want with me!"

She turned back briefly eyeing me thoughtfully. "Why not? I own you after all." She said with finality.

My mouth agape in shock my mind spinning from the information overload. "I wanna go home!" I cried.

***

Anna came back a few minutes later with a tantalising dish, well hopefully it is. I haven't seen it yet but I could smell the aroma wafting off that beautiful dish. I can't help but have saliva cascading off my mouth like waterfalls. I looked at her in anticipation, eyes twinkled in the eagerness to finally stuff myself silly with this delicious food.

Anna smiled in delight seeing my expression. "Ara! I wonder if this naughty boy deserves such delicious food. After all, he has been such a bad boy!" she teased cruelly, just stopping at the foot of the bed, held in her hand is a silver bowl complete with a silver spoon and within it was the dish of my dreams, the one that I needed so badly but never knew until now because of my hunger. The tantalising smell beckoning me, teasing me erotically, begging for me to devour it, only to be stopped by an evil bitch intent on getting between our pure relationship.

'Damn you bitch!' I swore in my head. "Gimme!" I begged. "Please, I already said sorry." I asked pleadingly. 'One of these days, I'm going to get my revenge!' I swore deep in my heart.

She merely smiled, prolonging this inhumane torture. 'Damn you! If I wasn't starving right now!'

"Give me a kiss first for being such a good wife!" She said, wearing that annoying smirk on her face, Oh how I wish I could wipe that annoying smile off her face.

"Ehhh!" I narrowed my eyes at her. "No?" she said with a pitiful voice, eyes widen in despair, moisture surrounding her eyes, threatening to break into tears.

"Fine!" I said exasperated by her antics. 'You drama Queen!' I can't help but curse her in my head.

She moved closer to me waiting for her kiss. I leaned in and kiss her softly on the cheek.

"Ehh! just the cheek?" she pouted. I groaned in frustration and quickly pecked her lips. Her eyes brighten, cheek flushed in pleasure and a smile so innocent and charming that I almost fell for her. 'Almost!'

"Now gimme!" I demanded, swiping the delicious bowl of food from her dainty demonic hands.

I grabbed the spoon eagerly, ready to take my first bite when all of a sudden, I stopped. Spoon in mid-air about to stab into the soup. 'What the hell is this! This soup looks ominous, the fish looks like a piranha but ten times scarier and uglier, the colour of the soup is purple like it has been poisoned and the potato has fucking eyes!'

I stared accusingly at her, is this bitch trying to kill me? If so, why do it in such a roundabout way.

"What have done to my food?" I asked her accusingly. She looked at me confused. "What do you mean, that has been cooked by the best chefs in the kingdom and this is one of their speciality, daemon fish potato soup, boiled inside the heart of a giant pincer crab. Is it not to you're liking?"

I took a deep breathed breath, ignoring the sounds of protest from my stomach. "On second thought, maybe I'm not that hungry after all." In a flash, I put the demonic dish back into her hand, laid back down the bed pulling the blankets over me and pretend to sleep. 'Maybe I'll sneak towards the kitchen later and make myself some food, for now, I have to endure!'

"Come now darling, I assure you it's good! I tasted it just now, there is nothing wrong with it!"

"No!" I voiced out.

With great force, she dragged the blanket off me, straddle my face with the evil soup in hand. "You need to eat if you want to recover faster!" she said sinisterly.

"No!" I shouted.

"Rape! Rape! Rape!"

In a blur, she licked my face and whispered "No one can help you, now be a good boy and eat!" she demanded. Her thighs squeezing my head in place so I can't move away, mouth open, gasping from the pain, as she scoops out a portion of the soup and forces the food it into my mouth.

"Hmm! Hmm!" mouth chewing in delight. 'This is actually really good!'

"I can tell that you like it! See it wasn't so bad, you're such a picky baby!" she teased while laughing, pleased at what she accomplished.

Stomach now sated, food now finished, the beautiful woman with gorgeous thick thighs is just not getting off me.

"I love seeing you like this, under me! It makes me feel so hot!" she gasped erotically.

I know one way I can get her off me. I started to nip at her smooth ties softly, tongue darting in and out licking along the smooth lines of her smooth and beautiful thighs. 'This should maker her uncomfortable' I sniggered wickedly.

She moaned in pleasure, eyes hazed with desire. I stop, the sight was just too erotic, too beautiful for my mortal eyes.

"Don't stop!" she begged.

50