Chapter 5 18+
2.9k 14 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wake up, wake up young hero there is still so much you need to do, so much you need to learn. The darkness it's drawing near and you need to get stronger; much much stronger if you hope to save this world from destruction.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a vast featureless landscape, the land was completely bare and there was no sign of life. In the distance I notice a dark miasma growing and devouring everything in its path. The miasma feels like nothing I have ever felt before, it felt so utterly dark and lifeless and very ancient. Like an old terrifying power has awakened and it threatened to destroy and devour all life.

Young hero.

I recognise that voice that ethereal voice that is filled with life, I felt so at peace listening to her voice, so angelic. I looked around trying to find the source but I see nothing but the blanket of darkness and to my absolute horror the miasma is spreading pressing ever closer to my location.

We don't have much time. You need to learn how to harness the power of the world, the power I have bestowed upon you. You need to stop this war, you will need all the help you can get in stopping the void.

The voice pleaded and she sounded like she was in so much pain. Her angelic voice was getting fainter and fainter like a soft whisper carried by the gentle breeze of the wind.

Wake up you need to wake up..

Then the voice disappeared like it was never there. Suddenly the ground underneath me disappeared and I was falling, my stomach twisted and churned from the sudden fall and I screamed.

"Lyle what's wrong.. LYLE!!"

I woke up covered in sweat my hands shaking and trembling. The first thing I see is Anna's scared face as she held my hand tightly. I gave her a weak smile and closed my eyes momentarily trying to shake off the remnants of sleep.

"Istran you told me that he will be fine, that he only overexerted himself when he used his newly awakened powers." Shouted Anna angrily.

"You're majesty I assure that he is physically fine and will recover after a good day's rest." Assured Istran, his voice quiet and confident.

"You better live up to your reputation as the best physician in the demon continent, if anything happens to him you will find your neck missing a head." She seethed.

I smiled wryly and gave out a helpless sigh. I squeezed her hand gently. That seemed to grab her attention and thankfully interrupted her tirade of threats that I knew was about to spill out from her mouth.

"Anna, you need to stop." I said gently. I tugged at her softly pulling her towards me. she relented and climbed onto the bed crawling gently towards me.

"Can you get everyone out of the room I need to rest some more and I need  you with me." 

I looked towards the physician. He looks old, wizened and weather-beaten. His hair white and long and he tied up it into a ponytail. He had two small horns growing on the sides of his forehead and he was sporting a long beard. He gave me a kind smile and I gave him an appreciative smile back.

"Thanks, Istran."

"It's my pleasure you're highness, I'm honestly glad you're alright because if you wake up any later. I'm afraid my poor head would be detached from my neck." He chuckled.

I smiled at that and patted the head of Anna beside me, my fingers softly stroking her hair.

"That can be easily arranged Istran." Anna said with a glare. I sighed and patted Anna's face gently and pressed her face to my chest.

"You need to stop threatening people." I admonish her gently.

"Sorry about that Istran you may leave now before this vicious queen makes good on her threat." I joked slightly and that earned me a hard pinch on my side.

The old demon gave me a wide grin and a big thumbs up, he bowed and left. I wrinkled my nose at the smell of herbs I don't recognise. It was a pungent smell, but I quite like it. Reminds me of my grandmother who lived close to the mountains and believed every illness or ailments could be solved by using various different plants. I grimaced remembering the one time I had a really bad cough that stayed for a few weeks, my grandmother's solution was pounding and grinding the leaves of a plant called coleus. She squeezed the juice into a cup and made me drink, the taste was bitter and sick inducing.

"You were supposed to be in the garden." She murmured, her voice muffled as her lips were still pressed against my bare chest.

"And you didn't tell me you allow slavery. Really Anna human slaves? Does that mean I'm just a slave to you."

I could feel her shaking her head in disagreement.

"You're different and I will not apologise for that. There's a war going Lyle and it won't end until one side is completely defeated."

"How am I different?"

"Cause you're mine and I love you." She said seriously looking me in the eye.

"How did the war started?"

Anna looked away immediately and just pressed her face on my chest.

"Anna.."

"Fine! I started it okay? I was kinda bored.. and human nobles always sounded so arrogant and pretentious. And I thought taking over the world sounds kinda fun." She said sheepishly, her face turning red.

I looked at her incredulously. I can't believe this, she started a gruesome war because she was bored? Are you fucking kidding me? I took a deep breathe, getting angry at her now is not going to solve anything. I need more information and I need to somehow convince her that this war needs to stop, I have a feeling that whoever that was in my dream was telling me something. Real darkness will descend on this world soon and according to that angelic voice, it will need everyone in this world to work together to defeat this evil.

"Are you mad?" She asked quietly.

"Hmm.." I paused absentmindedly. "Yes."

"Why am I here Anna? Why was I summoned?"

She then climbed on top of me, propping her elbows on either side of my head and smiled at me brightly.

"You were summoned to kill me. You were the human hero but now you're my beloved fiancé."

"Umm.. so why am I here?"  I asked completely ignoring the bit about the 'fiancé' thats a subject for another day.

"Well, I heard that they were doing the summoning ceremony so I just kinda sneaked in and hijacked the summoning spells, discreetly changed a few runes and set your summoning coordinates to my castle." She replied while giggling like it was a hilarious prank.

"You're impossible," I replied with a helpless sigh.

"So human hero do you want to kill the demon queen?" She said with a playful grin. She was straddling my face again, her legs trapping my arms in place, I squirmed and struggled to get her off but it was no use.

I looked up and I could feel a subtle shift in the air. The way she was looking at me with hunger and lust. Her eyes dazed and gazing at me with longing, I could feel her wanting something from me.

She scooted closer placing her crotch on top of my lips. She is incredibly wet. She grabbed my hair and gave me a look that says 'I better get to it'; so I did. I opened my mouth placed it on her soaking wet underwear and pressed my tongue against her pussy. She gasped and mewled cutely, the grasp on my hair weakened and my arms were now free and allowed to move again, I grab her ass and pressed her pussy harder into my waiting mouth. She whimpered and moaned loudly grasping the headboard of the bed for support.

"Does my tongue pleases you, your highness." I teased. I feel smug, being able to reduce such a powerful woman into such a state. Looking at her in such bliss, I feel the blood rush from my brain towards the lower half of my body. 'Now I'm horny.'

"N-not b-bad.." she managed to stutters, now breathing quite heavily, her chest heaving from my performance, her breast pronounced erotically by the movement. I smirked evilly, intent in continuing my indecent movements. I parted the underwear to one side revealing her sloppy soaking wet pussy. I began to lap at her sex in a slow unhurried manner, making sure she feels every movement of my tongue, and every kiss of my lips.

"Ahhh~" sounds of pleasure leaked out from her lips as my tongues lap and sucked letting my tongue glide along her folds. She tries to stop the erotic moans she's making by biting on her index finger, my eyes widen at the scene. She has never looked sexier, more beautiful than seeing her like this. I can smell her arousal getting heavier by the minute, her musky scent making my arousal more pronounced as my cock struggled against the constraints that are my boxers.

I envelop her pussy with my greedy mouth taking in her scent deeply as I slip my tongue inside her coaxing more of her sweet nectar into my waiting mouth.

"Ahh~ Yes!~" she voiced out, clearly pleased by actions. A quick peck on her womanhood and I quickly force her off me with what little strength I could muster and began to cuddle her from behind. "Ehh why?" she whined, clearly not happy. I snake my arm around her, hands diving towards her wet folds. I pull down her black lace underwear quickly and began to rub my fingers up and down her soaking wet womanhood before plugging it in with one of my fingers.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she continually voiced out, louder as I added one more finger, I continued this while my other hand is busy fondling her huge breast, squeezing her nipples lightly, she seemed to like that very much, seeing how her nipples are now fully erect. My mouth was also busy, having found her ear, I bit and nip around the earlobes while I lick the outer shell of her ear.

My fingers continued their actions fueled by her moans and whimpers, and they are getting wilder and louder by the minute. She's close I can tell. I speed up my actions even more and with the last burst of speed she came! A large burst of liquid came out of her, squirting all over the bed, my arm and my hand. I smiled and gave her a deep kiss, our tongues intertwine, its mostly me using my tongue, she was still recovering from my shameless attack.

She panted heavily, eyes glazed in pleasure. "I want it!" she pouted, her breathing now recovered after heavily panting for a few minutes now. I know she was looking at my hard-on. I smirked evilly. "Naughty girls get punished not rewarded," I said evilly.

"Ohh~!" she said, eyes glistening evilly. O-Oh! I know that look, that's the look she gives when she's going to take what she want's by force. I held her tight burying my face into her soft blue hair. 

"We'll continue this later, we still have a lot of things to talk about." I murmured. My body is still feeling the effects of the backlash from using my unfamiliar power.

40