【Vol. 3 End Q&A Question Collection Thread】
8.3k 73 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo!

Just as I mentioned in the post-chapter note before, let's have some fun with Q&A! We'll do it with the three types of questions I have suggested: about me, about the story, and towards characters. Let's tag them too so that I have an easier time figuring out which one is which.

Something like this:

  • [To you] Are you sure you are not secretly a reptilian?
  • [To Cornelia] Why did you decide to become a Court Magician?
  • [About the story] Are we going to see X in the series? What other races could you leak? What are the other, non-human kingdoms in the world? Do Dragons exist?

And such. Naturally, the first one is kind of a joke example, but whatever you feel like asking, go for it. I will later pick most if not all that I can answer without either spoiling something crucial or exposing some kind of my personal secret, huhuhu.

If you are not sure about the categorization, just leave it be and I'll classify the question myself.

If the idea catches up, we might make it a recurring thing per volume and also make one for TWS as it's nearing the end of Vol. 2 too, in public terms.

I will later archive this post and replace it with the prepared answers, placing it after Chapter 63. Now, let's have some fun!

Cheers!

 

100