Chapter 101 – An Elf and a Dragonewt Walk Into a Tent ❤❤❤
10k 16 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the girls sit down, a brief silence falls onto the tent. Only a tad awkward, I would say. Teffith seems pretty calm and composed as usual and smiles softly when our gazes meet. Meanwhile, Ghilerie is often shooting short glances at the dragonewt while trying to avoid my gaze. A noticeable blush covers her light skin.

She didn’t strike me as someone that shy when we spoke about my Class and other stuff back at Selina’s place, but talking about it and actually going to do it is different, for sure. Or, there’s another reason for that.

I move my gaze onto the elf and reach out to place my hand on hers as she is sitting on her knees and resting her palms on her thighs. Ghilerie’s eyes snap to me and she smiles a little shyly.

“If you feel uncomfortable with other people around, there’s no need to force yourself to stay here with us. I can always properly give you all my attention alone a bit later,” I say.

Ghilerie’s eyes widen slightly for a brief moment, which confirms my suspicions, and she gently shakes her head.

“No, it’s fine. Sorry for getting a little embarrassed. And thank you for your consideration. I’ll be fine after a moment, I’m not that shy. I’m just still a bit surprised that I’m actually going to do it.”

Teffith chuckles. “I’m sorry for dragging you into it, Ghilerie.”

“Please, don’t be, Teffith. To be honest, Alastair’s story from back then made me a little curious. You didn’t pressure me into anything and I actually appreciate you reaching out to me. I guess it feels a little different since I’m an outsider and to some extent intruding on your time.”

“You shouldn’t look at it like that. I’m sure you’ve already realized that Alastair is a very kind and open person just from our recent exchange. He has that weird fetish of trying to understand everyone as best as he can and then help them however he can, especially with being comfortable. Of course, that applies only to those without any malicious thoughts, but I’m fairly sure you don’t hold any.”

I smile wryly at her remark, partially unable to refute these claims. Certainly, I do like to help when I can, but I wouldn’t go as far as calling it a fetish. And hey, I started thinking more about myself recently. To some extent. I guess.

“And on that note,” Teffith turns her gaze to me, “I think we should proceed with what we both have come here for instead of boring Alastair with all that unnecessary talk.”

“I’m pretty sure talking about your thoughts on this can’t be called unnecessary if it lets you be even a bit more comfortable. I’m in no rush anywhere, you know?” I comment.

She glances back at Ghilerie. “See?”

They both chuckle together and I roll my eyes. “I guess you are now comfortable enough.”

Teffith scoots closer to my side, still facing me, and pulls my hand into hers. She leads it to her face and softly brushes my palm over the mesmerizing scales covering the external areas of her neck, chin and partially cheeks.

“And? Does the sensation meet your expectations?” She asks with a smile. “You’ve always wanted to touch them, haven't you?”

I move my fingers over the crimson plates, taking in the bizarre feeling from grazing them. Teffith’s scales are smooth and delicate yet at the same time, I can tell that they are quite sturdy. They are slightly colder than her skin, but not by much. Truly, an amazing experience.

“They are as incredible as I thought,” I answer, bringing a bigger smile onto her lips.

“There are other places covered with them that you were curious about, aren't there?”

She guides my palm down, onto her shoulder, over her arm, then onto her side while brushing it by her breast, and towards her waist, where she moves it to her thigh and then stops at her underbelly. It’s been a journey over the clothes, but I could still feel the faint difference in texture at the areas that she led me through. She knew exactly what she was doing with that sensual trip.

“You are just something else,” I say to Teffith with a smile and move my other hand to her face to brush her cheek with my thumb.

She answers with a smile too as we look each other in the eyes. Feeling brave, I start leaning forward while judging her reactions. Teffith doesn’t run away and closes her eyes as our lips meet after I cross the whole distance separating us. She lets me pepper her mouth with tame kisses as I ruffle through her hair. 

I withdraw my hand a little after bumping into something hard and realizing that it has to be her horns. Teffith chuckles into my lips, interrupting our sweet exchange. She moves back and gazes into my eyes with a soft smile still present on her now slightly flushed face.

“You can touch those too if you want.”

I raise my brow at her. “You sure? Weren’t they reserved only for mates?”

“Am I not going to become your mate in a moment?”

I chuckle this time. “Fair enough.”

Teffith closes the distance herself this time and joins our lips again while tilting her head enough for her horns to land in my palm. I delicately wrap my fingers around those twin vertical spikes and curiously examine them.

As my fingers move up and down the warm crystal-like structure, she releases a few tender sighs into my lips. No wonder they are a no-go territory for strangers, those beautiful horns of hers are definitely a strong erogenous zone if she’s almost moaning just from having them touched.

I catch a glimpse of Ghilerie with my right eye as we continue to make out with Teffith and she notices it. But, even if her face is slightly brighter with a shade of crimson, she doesn’t stop looking my way while biting on her slender finger. The tips of her long ears are so damn red they look like they are glowing. And I’m pretty sure she didn’t clasp her thighs together for no reason.

Teffith obviously notes my brief switch in attention and pulls back after one more strong peck. She turns towards our elf friend and extends her hand to Ghilerie with a warm smile.

“Come. Don’t just sit there like that’s all you are allowed to do. Join us.”

She turns a notch redder but follows Teffith’s offer and hops closer to me from the other side. I move my hand which is still on the bold dragonewt’s underbelly to Ghilerie’s thigh and rub it reassuringly.

“Let me know if I’m going to do something improper. Most of the things I know about your people come from books. And a slightly unusual fiction.”

Ghilerie nods and I raise my hand to her cheek, aiming to present her with an equal opportunity to what Teffith has received. She quickly catches on and brushes it against my palm while staring at me. I play a bit with her long blond hair and rosy cheek before bringing the golden strands over her ear, uncovering more of her beautiful light skin.

She nods again, figuring out my intentions. I approach her blushing face at the same time as my fingers reach for her long and soft ear. Our lips connect and Ghilerie closes her eyes to enjoy the kiss. She shivers faintly when I brush over the entire length of her ear, from the base to the tip.

“Hnn~”

A muffled moan escapes her mouth after I gently twirl the tip. As expected, it wasn’t so red for no reason. The tips of Elf ears must have so many nerve connections bundled up there, paired with countless thin blood vessels. I knew it would feel good for her after seeing it just once.

Our lips part with a faint string of saliva and Ghilerie glances at me with crimson cheeks. Surprisingly, she doesn’t look as embarrassed and shy as before. I’m fairly sure this rosiness is more about her getting turned on and hotter. She does exude some more confidence now.

A quiet rustling captures our attention and we both turn our gazes towards the source, catching Teffith in the middle of getting rid of her top. I watch as her supple breasts jiggle in front of my eyes seductively. She notices my stare and smiles, placing her clothes on the side.

“What? You’ve already seen me naked plenty of times,” she says with a faint smirk.

“That doesn’t mean your body is any less magnificent.” I catch a barely noticeable blush on her cheeks. “I guess we should turn off the lantern before we dive further.”

Teffith grazes over her skin with her fingers, stopping at the red surface covering the areas under her breasts, cupping them up.

“But, I’m afraid you won’t be able to properly admire those mesmerizing scales as you have called them if we do that.” She winks at me. “Are you embarrassed about the others?”

I make a thinking expression for a second and place my hand on her side, brushing over the crimson plates gently.

“You are right. It would be a real shame to not have them shine so beautifully. Although, I’m sure they look equally breathtaking as they shimmer in the darkness.”

Teffith leans in and leaves a peck on my cheek. “Smooth talker. And you are still wondering why almost every girl you speak with falls for you.”

I chuckle. “Isn’t that because of my Class?”

“Hardly.” She chuckles too.

Another rustling noise reaches my ears and we find Ghilerie half-naked too after turning towards it. I immediately notice that her breasts are around a size bigger than Teffith’s, even though I quickly admonish myself in my mind for making such comparisons. Both girls are immensely alluring and dazzling.

“Damn. I’m so slow. They say women hate men who are slow.”

They both chuckle and I quickly proceed to take off my vest and shirt too so that I’m not the only one with their chest covered. Teffith moves closer the moment I finish getting rid of them and presses her body into mine, blessing my skin with the heavenly sensation of her soft breasts smushing my front.

She strategically leaves enough space for the other person to join in and Ghilerie soon cashes in on that, hugging me from the other side. The girls glance at each other and giggle together. I wrap my arms around them and rub their backs.

“I can’t believe I’m holding not one but two so gorgeous beauties in my arms.”

Teffith brushes over my chest with her hand. “And that’s only the beginning.”

Her fingers slide down my stomach and reach my underbelly, where another hand joins her. I glance at Ghileire and she keeps looking into my eyes as they both arrive at the slightly strained material of my pants and start rubbing the tent down there.

She breaks eye contact to exchange glances with Teffith and they nod at each other. In the next moment, they are raining kisses on my chest while fiddling with my belt. It’s obvious what they are after and I don’t interrupt the duo, deciding to enjoy their kind offer while leaning a little bit to the back and supporting myself with my hands. In the meanwhile, I lay down Hall of Serenity around us.

They get rid of the annoying obstruction in a flash and bring my fully erect penis into the open. Teffith is the first one to wrap her slender fingers around my shaft and caress it delicately. Ghilerie keeps brushing my underbelly while occasionally moving a bit lower to tickle my orbs.

I catch her gaze and she accepts my invitation, pulling herself up to join our lips together. As we start exchanging sensual kisses, Teffith leans down and brings out her tongue out to lick my member from the bottom to the top. I relish in the pleasurable feeling of her muscle teasing my cock while trying my best to respond to Ghilerie’s kisses properly.

My lovely dragonewt takes my tip into her mouth a moment later and focuses her careful attention on my glans, applying weak suction onto it along with the brushes of her hot tongue. I sigh in contentment, breaking my long kissing session with the elf beauty.

To compensate her for that blunder, I leave a trail of pecks over her cheek towards the side of her face. She leans herself closer onto me, pressing her soft chest more into mine and trembles again when my lips close over the edge of her long ear.

“Ahhnnn~ It’s so tingly~”

I chuckle to myself, sending some faint vibrations into her tender flesh and continue nibbling on the lengthy earlobe of this pretty elf. Ghilerie attempts to give back with kisses on my neck but quickly learns that my advances render her attempts fruitless as she is reduced to an irregularly trembling mess, sighing and moaning openly from my caresses.

Doing my best to please Ghilerie, I glance down at Teffith and our eyes meet. She keeps staring into mine while lovingly working over my cock, doing her best too. I move one of my hands to her head and brush through her crimson hair with affection. Teffith increases her own efforts with the clear intention of making me cum.

But, to my surprise, Ghilerie escapes the clutches of my teases and pulls herself back. She pecks my lips with a smile and moves down to join the hardworking dragonewt. Teffith releases my penis from her mouth and the two begin to lick it together, with Ghilerie focusing on the tip now.

I take my hand to support myself again and lean my head back while enjoying the coordinated actions of these incredible girls. Teffith caresses my length and jewels while leaving the tip to Ghilerie, clearly allowing her to catch up on the sucking she missed while being under my care.

“Haaaah… I’m going to burst at any moment… You girls are great…”

Hearing my words, they double or even triple their efforts. Ghilerie pulls back a bit and Teffith shows up by her side, with their faces literally touching. They approach my glans together and start swirling their tongues around it while one pumps my shaft and the other gently kneads my orbs.

I groan a little as they bring me to climax and launch a full load at their entwined tongues. The girls cover my tip completely and move it around just so slightly for each of them to receive a few serpents of my creamy seed as they suck on it in tandem, draining the whole supply to the very last drop.

They back away while scooping some of the milk that got onto the edges of their mouths and lick their lips. Ghilerie glances at Teffith with a surprised glint in her eyes.

“It really tastes so sweet… That’s so mysterious…”

The dragonewt chuckles softly. “I told you. All the girls can’t get enough of it. And it’s supposedly extremely nutritious.”

“Really? How much? Could you survive in the wilds with only this? That would be amazing. You wouldn’t have to worry about food if you could get a meal’s worth with just a single blowjob.”

“I have no idea. I heard about that from our Slime friends. The others did say that it was energizing, though. Well, we can always test it, can’t we?”

Ghilerie turns her eyes to me, brimming with curiosity, and I smile at her wryly. Why do I have a feeling that I'm going to get sucked three times a day from now on?

I chuckle at them while shaking my head. “If you are really that curious, I guess I could oblige.”

“See? Even though it’s clearly weird for him, he still agreed because of us,” Teffith comments, smiling at the elf.

Ghilerie moves her gaze to me. “I don’t want to force you into something uncomfortable just because I found it curious. It does sound weird now that I thought about it.”

I laugh a little and rub her thigh. “It’s fine. I like how you immediately thought about how to utilize my cum in your usual environment.” She blushes heavily. “We did some tests back in the day, but a lot of things have changed since then so I can’t say I’m not curious to see what it’s like right now. And don’t worry about my prowess. I could go at it for days with my peculiar skill set.”

“Should we turn it into a group experiment then?” Teffith asks with a slight smirk. “I’m sure Shino would love to join.”

“Okay, slow down a little. Let’s not turn this into nine or twelve blowjobs a day, alright?”

They both chuckle and I laugh with them. After the short intermission, I lean forward to exchange a few deep kisses with Teffith and then Ghilerie, gently grazing my fingers over their exquisite skin. The latter guides my hand to her soft mountains and lets me squeeze them a bit as we make out.

The girls then nod at each other again and step back, standing up in front of me. They slowly unfasten their belts and sensually slide down their pants, revealing their underwear to me. From a single glance, I can tell how drenched it is, and surprisingly, Ghilerie's fabric is almost leaking, so much wetter than Teffith’s.

Next, they wedge their fingers under the straps of their panties and pull them down too, completely in sync. Their magnificent slits appear before my eyes after they straighten up. Teffith moves her hands behind her back to show her everything to me while Ghilerie hides her nether regions with some uncertainty. I immediately pick up on why.

“There’s no need to cover it like that. You are a fine mature lady, Ghilerie.”

“But… I’ve been in captivity for so long… There’s so much… It’s shameful for an Elf to be so hairy down there…”

Teffith steps closer to her and slowly takes Ghilerie’s hands away, smiling at her, and reveals the patch of golden hair above the latter’s pussy that she has been hiding bashfully. It’s not even close to as bad as she is making it sound and looks extremely arousing like their bodies were designed to grow hair in the most alluring way. A decoration more than something extra and unnecessary.

“See? It’s so sexy and beautiful.”

A faint trickle of love nectar escapes her lower lips and trails down Ghilerie’s skin for a brief moment before she clasps her thighs tightly together, making her even sexier in that pose. Man, she really is so damn wet, isn’t she?

I stand up, shoving my pants into my ring, and move closer to them, staring at Ghilerie’s face.

“And besides, it’s not like you are the only one. Even Teffith wears her own tempting crimson patch with pride.”

Reaching them, I move my hands to their bellies and sensually slide my fingers down, stopping slightly above their slits to brush over the soft threads down there. Both girls lean their bodies onto me and enjoy the tender caresses.

I don’t torture them for long and reach their lower lips soon after, rubbing against their heated mounds with my fingers. They start releasing sighs of pleasure as I gently massage their pussies back and forth. Ghilerie is incomparably wetter, instantly covering my fingers in her love juices.

As they begin to plant kisses on my neck, I sneak a finger into their eager holes and stir them up a little. My digits explore their hot insides in an unhurried manner, aiming to bring them a slowly rising pleasure.

Teffith glances up at me and we enter a deep kiss. Taking it as a sign to go a bit harder, I slip another finger into her amazing pussy and start rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her breathing quickly grows more heated and ragged but she focuses her all on taking my tongue for a dance.

Seeing us going at it, Ghilerie starts moving her hips on her own, slapping her waist against mine as she drives my fingers deeper into her leaking honeypot. I present her with an additional finger too and she begins moaning into my ear while masturbating herself with them.

After a few moments, the elf is the first one to reach her climax and she quickly wraps her arms around me as she starts to shake a little and a bit of love nectar gushes out of her convulsing passage.

“Ahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~!”

I bring some mana to my fingers to not make Teffith wait too long for her own orgasm and she joins Ghilerie, entering a bit more controlled climax but I can tell she feels as good from it even just by how her eyelashes flutter adorably.

“Mhhhhmmmmmmmmmm~”

They rest in my embrace after I pull my fingers out and hold them close. Then, with a joint peck on my lips, the girls step back and look at each other.

“You go first. I’ll wait,” Teffith says.

“What? No, you should go first. You’ve known each other for much longer and it’s me who is interrupting your fun.”

“It doesn’t matter. I can smell how aroused you are. Is the prospect of having intercourse with a good-natured Human turning you on so much?”

Ghilerie instantly clamps her thighs together again with a wet slap, turning a shade redder. She hastily avoids my gaze.

“N-No… I’ve always been sensitive, you know? That’s just how my body reacts and… it felt really good so far…”

Teffith chuckles at her. “Then you should see how much better it gets.”

“I insist. Please. You invited me here so you deserve to be before me.”

“I waited for quite some time so a few more minutes won’t make a diff—AH!”

As they are in the middle of their friendly argument, I grab Teffith’s wrist and pull her into me, causing her to release a yelp of surprise. 

“If it’s so hard to decide amongst yourselves, I choose scales then.” I smirk at her and Teffith smiles back at me sweetly, following that with a quick peck.

I move my gaze onto the elf lady and extend my other hand towards her.

“But that doesn’t mean I will leave you out to only watch.”

She takes my hand and steps closer with a nod and a smile too.

I bring the two ladies back down while we exchange a few kisses and they caress my cock with their fingers. I lay on the ground on my back and bring Teffith over my body. She looks at me curiously.

“Sit up and turn around. I want your magnificent tail on my chest as I do you from below.”

She chuckles. “A reverse cowgirl, right? A perfect choice allowing you to admire both my tail and back.

“That’s right, but I might not be able to do exactly that.”

She raises her brow at me but then turns around and sits on my stomach in front of my penis. I can feel it rubbing against her underbelly, brushing against those incredible scales that create an arch at her waist. Teffith glances over her shoulder at us.

I pull Ghilerie onto my chest next, having her face my way, and support her thighs with my hands as I lift them a little.

“Feel free to take a seat if you want,” I say to her with a mischievous smile.

She understands immediately and blushes. Looking back at Teffith, she receives a nod from the dragonewt. After that, I feel a palm around my shaft, setting it on the path towards a certain pussy that has been brought above it just recently. After rubbing my tip against her pink lily for a brief moment, Teffith slowly lowers herself onto my cock.

Her insides part gradually, making space for my dick, getting swallowed by the unimaginably pleasant warmth and pressure. We stumble on a little bump but quickly move past it as Teffith releases a louder sigh. I made sure to give her some of my special saliva to get rid of any pain since it’s her first time.

She finally takes me all inside and her pussy.

“Mhhhhhmmmm… I would never think it could feel so good having something spread me from inside… It’s incomparable to fingers…”

I chuckle a little. “I’m glad you are enjoying it. It’s all yours for now.”

Teffith grinds her hips around while sighing some more and starts slowly raising them up and moving them back down, bringing lots of pleasure to both of us. It’s so damn hot inside her pussy and it wraps itself around me so comfortably. Judging by her quiet moans, my cock rubs some good spots for her too.

“Mhnnnn… Nhhhhnnn… Mhhhhmmmmmnnnn…”

I bring my attention back to Ghilerie and prompt her to join in on the fun with my eyes, basking them in the glory of her slim belly and perky mountains towering over my face. She swallows nervously and moves up on her knees a bit, bringing her drenched slit above my lips.

Unsure what exactly to do, she touches her folds and spreads herself, revealing the pink flower to me in its full bloom. The moment my tongue makes contact with her delicate, precious lily, she shivers strongly, accidentally bringing herself down and pushing her pussy more into my mouth.

“Ahnnnnnnn~!”

I get to work instantly and lovingly explore her insides with my muscle, tickling her internal walls with the tip of my tongue and giving her inner folds a few long licks from time to time. She quickly starts releasing regular moans and moves her hands to my hair, grasping a handful, times two.

Since my hands are free, as Ghilerie learns how to ride my mouth, I gently stroke Teffith’s lizard-like tail that’s resting on my chest. She keeps bringing her pussy down onto my cock by herself. This amazing girl.

Assuming that tails work more or less the same in general, I lovingly brush my fingers under it, close to its base, where it connects to her body. When I press them a bit more into the skin there, her pussy squeezes me harder and Teffith releases a louder moan.

Bingo. I gotta thank my tiefling friends.

“Mhhhnn… Mhhhhmmm… You even know of my weakness… Mnnnnn… I should have expected that… Mhnnnnn…”

She chuckles amidst the amorous moans and raises the tempo a little. Loud slapping sounds fill the air in the tent as our bodies meet each other when she slams her bottom into my underbelly, accompanied by faint wet noises from her love juices spreading over our nether regions.

I leave my precious dragonewt to her own fun for a moment and refocus on the elf whose movements have grown quite ferocious in the meantime. Ghilerie has quickly picked up on what feels the best for her and she is currently grinding her pussy into my lips and tongue back and forth, stopping just for a fraction of a second to let me suck on her clit.

“Ahnnnn~! Ahhh~! Ahhhh~! Ahnnn~!”

I bask in her sweet and fragrant nectar while enjoying the blissful view from below and her heated gaze. Ghilerie tries to keep eye contact with me, which proves to be a challenge. When we do gaze each other into the eyes, I can’t help but get lost in the feverish glint in them. She is slowly stopping holding back her yearning and desire.

When she looks at me pretty much begging for more, I wrap my tongue in some mana and focus on the spots she has been giving the best reactions to so far. The sudden spike in pleasure sends shivers through her spine and she accidentally brings her clit to my tongue.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!”

It brings her to climax instantly and she pulls on my hair with lots of strength, pushing her juicy pussy into my lips with all she has. Trembling, shivering, leaking with love nectar, she rides her high with her back arched and head aimed towards the hidden sky.

After the initial burst of heavenly pleasure, she begins to fall forward so I quickly catch her and gently place her down on the side. Ghilerie pants roughly and smiles at me, still basking in the afterglow. I peck her lips and glance forward.

Teffith notices the disappearance of the elf wall that has been separating us and she meets my gaze while glancing back over her shoulder. With an alluring smile, she makes herself look as charming and bewitching as she can, accentuating her sexy back, tempting bottom, incredible pussy, and most importantly, mesmerizing scales.

I can tell that she’s been trying to hold back her orgasm while waiting for this and I smirk at her. For a few moments, I watch her ride me seductively, grazing my fingers over her captivating scales. She still enjoys my touch even though she must be receiving quite some stimulation from our passionate exchange down there.

“Mhhhnnn… Mhhhhmmm… Nhhhnnn… I’m almost there, Alastair… Mhhhhnnn… Mhmmmm…”

That’s exactly what I have sensed but I appreciate her sharing it with me. I move both of my hands to Teffith’s tail and stroke all around it while joining them into a ring and repeatedly bringing it over its whole length.

She glances back at me with a curious gaze and I smile at her while squeezing it a bit harder around midway this time. Her eyes widen in realization and I immediately begin pulling on Teffith’s tender tail, slamming her pussy onto my cock with a lot of force, pushing my hips up at the same time.

“Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Alastair! Ahhnn! Ahnn! Ahhh! Cominggggggg!”

I make the last thrust while bringing her down and explode into her snug tunnel as it constricts around my member. Waves of white delicacy flood Teffith’s insides, shooting far into her depths. She shivers while holding onto my legs to steady herself and we ride our highs together.

After getting ahold of ourselves, I sit up and embrace her from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist. Teffith holds onto them and turns her head to join our lips in a post-orgasmic kiss, a tender exchange of affection with my member still in a loving hug of her insides.

“You were amazing. Apologies for leaving you by yourself till the end,” I whisper to her.

“I hope you enjoyed the show because I certainly did feel great with that,” she purrs back.

“More than I could ever hope to. I’ll return the favour soon, but first…”

We both glance at the Elf lady awkwardly raising herself from the ground after her intense orgasm. Ghilerie smiles at us and scoots closer, leaning into my back.

“But first what?” she asks while resting on me.

“First, it’s time for a certain elf lady’s turn.”

She chuckles softly. “I can’t wait. It’s already been so amazing.”

“You know nothing yet.” Teffith smiles at her and pecks my lips, pulling herself up. A faint stream of white escapes her folds as she moves aside, making her chuckle to herself. “There’s no way I wouldn’t have gotten pregnant with this much if not for your special body.”

I smirk at her and turn to the blonde beauty. “How would you like your first time to be?”

She looks aside. “Ummm… Can you… pull on my hair while doing me from behind?”

“As much as you want, my elven princess.”

Ghilerie’s eyes widen a little and some more crimson surfaces on her recently calmed cheeks. I release a soft sigh and she notices Teffith cleaning me up.

“I could have done that,” she says to the dragonewt.

Teffith finishes with a soft pop. “It’s basic manners to clean up after oneself. It’s all yours now.”

Ghilerie turns to me and I shrug my shoulders. She laughs a little and pulls me with her as she turns around, falling onto all fours. Her slightly parted pussy is leaking so much love nectar from our previous fun that my dick could drown inside her.

Since it is her first time too, I slide myself into her folds gently, embracing Ghilerie from above and giving her a long kiss during the whole process. A trickle of blood travels down her thigh but she doesn’t show any discomfort and smiles at me charmingly after our lips part.

“Other girls always said it stings like hell but I barely noticed anything. Thank you.”

Teffith scurries to my side and pecks my cheek. “He’s just a little bit special.”

I chuckle and shake my head. My new dragonewt mate pulls me into a kiss while I slowly move my hips back and forth for Ghilerie to grow accustomed to my movements. She starts releasing heavy sighs of pleasure pretty quickly and looks back at me with pleading eyes.

As promised, I reach out with my right hand and twirl it around her golden hair to get a good hold of it. She returns her face to the front and our little fun begins. I increase the strength of my thrusts a little while gradually pulling her hair more and more to judge how much force I should use.

“Ahhhhn~ Ahhhh~ Ahnnn~ It feels weird~ Ahhhh~ But my pussy tingles~ Ahhh~ Each time you pull~”

“I can tell. It feels so good inside. You squeeze me so nicely. Where did this idea come from, hmm?”

“Ahhh~ My friend~ Ahhh~ Said it feels great~ Ahhhnn~ Ahhhh~”

This elf has some lewd friends back at home. I haven’t had my girls ask me to pull on their hair this much yet, even though we’ve gone through a few interesting things with Cornelia. As long as it feels good for her, that's great.

I continue giving her pretty lily a fierce pounding while switching my grasp over Ghilerie’s hair from time to time. With the other hand, I bring Teffith closer and caress her butt, waist and tail as we make out on the side to the accompaniment of amorous elven moans.

“Ahhhh~ Ahhhnn~ Ahhh~ So good~ Ahhhh~ Stronger, please~”

Just as she asks, I reaffirm my grip on her blond hair and pull with more force, bringing Ghilerie’s body slightly into the air with each cycle. Her impressive breasts sway from the pistoning her needy slit receives and her cries grow even louder.

Getting one more feel of Teffith’s marvellous butt, I move my fingers to her warm folds and slip them inside. She moans into my ear and I start showering her hole with some affection too, getting a decent idea on how to return the favour of taking care of my member earlier.

She watches me curiously as I leave a trail of pecks over the scales around her face and arrive at her horns. The moment I give them a lick, she shudders heavily and her pussy squeezes my fingers. I start lapping my tongue over their length and sucking on their tips.

“Mhnnnn… Al… That’s incredible… Nhhhhnnnn…”

I continue doing my best to please the two incredible girls that have visited me tonight, with a handful of golden threads in my right hand and a slightly metallic taste in my mouth. Both Teffith and Ghilerie let out musical moans and cries in my arms, fully focusing on enjoying what they are receiving.

“Mhhhnnn… Suck on them more… Al… Nhhnnnn…”

“Ahhh~ Ahhh~ You can~ Ahnnn~ Go rougher~ Ahhhh~”

My fingers start moving quicker inside Teffith’s snatch and I start lightly bobbing my head up and down on her horn, sucking it as strong as I can. At the same time, I pull Ghilerie’s hair almost to my very chest and thrust into her with my all, plowing her through the air as she flails her arms in the front, not knowing what to do with them while pleasure overwhelms her body and mind.

Both girls raise their voices even more and soon reach climax around the same time. Teffith grabs my forearm and pushes my fingers deeper into her convulsing pussy as I try to suck off her horn while giving Ghilerie the last slap of my hips and bursting inside her leaking honeypot which is coiling around my shaft tightly.

“Mhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!”

I quickly wrap my arm around the elf and bring her to my chest as she is spasming and receiving loads of my cum in raging waves, supported by a few small thrusts. Leaving Teffith’s horn alone, I embrace her closely too and the three of us enjoy our highs together.

After our orgasms die down, I pull out of Ghilerie and lean both of them onto my chest, stroking through their hair lovingly. They breathe heavily while resting on it. Teffith grazes my muscles while looking up at me.

“I can’t believe no one told me having your horns caressed like that can feel so good.”

I chuckle and give her a small peck. “And I’m glad. It’s always fun to discover things like this on your own.”

She nods with a smile. “True.”

“It’s still so lively…” Ghilerie says while poking my erection.

“I can bring it down at will if it’s bothering you. It’s quite impossible for it to do so by itself with just this much,” I respond.

She glances up too and blushes. “I wouldn’t mind a little more if you would like…”

“The night is still young,” Teffith hums, starting to leave kisses on my neck.

“That it is...” I smile at them warmly.

 

Those Elves, always so lewd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Enormous gratitude towards our one and only Living Legend of the highest tier - Moheebi3abc! No less respect for our EX-rank Guild Member - Michael S.! And naturally towards all the S-rank Guild Members - Magiwarrior, Chicken Adobo, Soen Kigi, Fandley, Skyell, Vincent S., William J., The Skittering OneSonicblackfox, Robert H., Jayy, Trenton S., Lukas H., and James M.! We wouldn't be able to have such epic adventures without your support! This Guild Master is greatly honoured by your presence!

Up to 15 chapters ahead are available on Patreon!

Don't forget to bookmark and favourite the chappy if you enjoyed it ❤

| Community Discord | Guild Master's Secret Pile of Chapters

173