Chapter 138 – Family Secrets ❤❤❤
8.4k 11 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I run my gaze over the two women lying next to me as I sit on my knees between them. Ria has a soft, pleasant smile curving her pouty, mature lips, still breathing a little quicker than normal from the short spike in pleasure she experienced not that long ago. Her impressive chest heaves strongly as not a single piece of clothing covers her tender charms.

Meanwhile, Elise has again grabbed her skirt and tries her best to pull it down as much as she can to hide the faint wet spot present on her cute panties. She holds her knees together and stares at me with an apparent blush, often skipping with her eyes to my waist. Nothing surprising with how I stand out between them with my flag raised high and proud like during the national anthem opening up a grand event.

Well, I’m fairly sure this is going to be one.

But before that, I drag myself a bit closer to the adorable, black-haired receptionist and extend my hand to Elise. She regards it with a somewhat unsure and curious gaze and I smile at her warmly to reassure her. Thankfully, with a hint of hesitation, she does take it and lets me pull her up to a sitting position.

I then place my palm over hers, which holds her skirt tightly, and smile once more.

“Getting a little bit aroused is nothing to be ashamed of, especially while working in such an environment.”

Elise’s cheeks turn a shade darker as she realises that I definitely saw the state of her underwear and she nods shyly. I gently pry her fingers off the soft fabric and move them aside, fixing the crumpled material. She gives me a tiny, appreciative smile while directing her pretty, light brown eyes right back at me. I have to commend her efforts not to stare down with us being this close.

“You don’t have to be here if it feels awkward or uncomfortable, no matter what Ria says, okay?” I reach out to delicately set a lock of her black hair behind her small ear. “I’m pretty sure I will have to take care of our accountant friend soon or she will jump at me again and I have a feeling it won’t end up as gentle as earlier if that happens.”

She lets out a charming giggle and gives Ria a brief glance, who lays on her side while supporting her head with her hand as if posing for a painting. Even though I’m not really a very artistically gifted person, I get a faint urge to grab a piece of paper and try to sketch the mature woman like one of the french girls.

“I… I’m okay…” Elise answers me with a quiet voice.

I return my attention to her. “You sure?” She gives me a slightly more confident nod. “Alright. Considering what Ria said before, don’t feel pressured into anything. If you would like to spend some more time together, maybe go out a bunch, or just meet with a bit more privacy, I will gladly accompany you, okay? I honestly think you are pretty and cute so I would be happy to have some fun together, and I don’t just mean this.”

Elise’s face has been calming down gradually but it seems that my words cause it to light up once more as a wide, unbelievably charming smile overtakes her petite lips when she drops her gaze down to escape from mine. And that results in her getting even redder as she turns her eyes right to my member, quickly looking aside and shooting me a few side glances.

“Thank you… Ummm… You know… I think… Ummmm...” 

She has some trouble speaking her mind and Ria chuckles from our side. 

“And now you can see where the problem lies.” The big-tittied accountant raises herself and embraces me from the back, squeezing those amazing cushions into me. “She’s always this indecisive and shy about getting a little intimate, no matter how much she looks forward to it. I wanted to give my best friend all the time she needed for this but I’m not as patient as you might think.”

Ria squints her eyes at the cute receptionist and starts slowly stroking my shaft up and down. Elise of course instantly locks onto her motion and watches as my erection bobs back and forth in her older friend’s long and slender fingers. Perhaps unaware, she even nibbles on her lower lip ever so faintly, making it look so much more adorable rather than seductive.

“So, this is your last chance,” the brown-haired lady continues, raising the tempo of her strokes and starting to plant sucky kisses on the side of my neck. “If you don’t say it properly like the grown-up girl you are, you can’t blame me for taking him for myself. I really need a man back in my life again.”

An almost deafening silence falls onto us, broken only by the lewd sounds created by Ria’s lips caressing my skin and her palm rubbing me energetically. I swear it feels like it lasts for way longer than it physically does before Elise opens her mouth to answer, but the teasing accountant beats her to it at the last moment.

“Time’s out! All you can do now is sit and watch what you’ve been missing all this time! Well, I’ve been missing it a lot too,” Ria purrs into my ear as her other hand starts getting a feel of my chest and muscles.

She pulls me back and I shoot a quick look at Elise’s face. The black-haired receptionist gives me a barely discernible nod as if giving her permission for this and I soon end up down on the mattress with Ria straddling me. The lusty financial advisor stares back at me from above as her plump body covers mine.

My hands immediately move to her tender cheeks and I sink my fingers in both halves with a quiet slap. Ria’s mouth parts to suck in a small breath and then curls into a wide smile. Seeing me answer with the same, she places her lips over mine and we share a slow, sensual kiss as I keep playing with her luscious ass.

I can literally feel her need drip on my underbelly. She’s been ready most likely even way before she captured me and went down on my cock like a milking machine. My earlier feast on her mature pussy clearly didn’t ease her yearning.

After about a minute or two, our pleasant exchange finally comes to an end.

“How would this lady like to proceed?” I ask Ria with a soft smirk.

“This lady needs to experience the strong hand of a man again,” she answers with a small grin too. “It’s been a long time. Use my body as you wish and show our young audience how real adults enjoy their time together.”

I don’t have to be told twice and roll us over in an instant. Straddling Ria, in turn, I catch a brief glance of Elise watching us from the sidelines, and quickly bring myself down to envelop one of the massive peaks with my tongue, going after Ria’s perky nipple.

“Ohhh, yessss… Someone who actually knows what he’s doing… Mmmmmmm…”

I give lots of attention to her impressive bosom and receive musical sighs and moans as a reward. My left hand moves to caress Ria’s left breast while my right slides down her alluring body until my digits run into a completely drenched and flooded spot. The mature woman sprawled under me trembles lightly as a gasp escapes her throat.

Somehow, I achieve an angle allowing me to lock gazes with Elise as I play with both of Ria’s tits and slit. The cute receptionist’s eyes are glued to the jiggling hills, focusing on my tongue tracing circles around Ria’s dark areolas and my fingers tenderly and carefully rolling the other, free nipple. She seems to completely ignore me in pursuit of this visual stimulation, which is also accompanied by a plethora of lewd noises and sounds.

“I’ve had enough of your fingers… Mmmmm… Alastair, please…” Ria whimpers under me and I return my attention to her.

Seeing her pleading expression, I give her slick folds one more rub and unhurriedly spread them to the sides. An excited smile paints Ria’s lips when she feels my tip press against her entrance, teasing her a little bit. I leave her breasts for now and sit up, grabbing her legs under her knees.

Her own hands shoot down in an instant and she takes the role of spreading herself from me, revealing even more of her fragrant, mature flower to my awaiting cock, and I slip in. My glans sink into her velvety channel and she hums joyfully. Bit by bit, I push through her drenched insides until my pelvis kisses her lower lips with a quiet smack.

I sigh blissfully and glance at Ria’s face. She is watching me intently, already waiting for the next part. Her fingers trail over her skin and stop at her impressive tits. Giving me an inviting grin, she begins to knead her chest, clearly aiming to put up a good show for me.

Not wanting to leave her unappreciated, I draw my hips back and plunge myself into her leaking honeypot with a wet slap.

“Ohhh! How I missed this sensation! Ohhmmm! Your toys are great, Al, but there’s just something else about the real thing! Ohhh! Ohhh!”

Ria keeps showering me both with her captivating moans and bountiful love juices. I’m quite surprised to see how wet she actually is. Each thrust makes her pussy spurt some more nectar onto my rushing member and my underbelly. I don’t think any of the ladies I've been with were just this drenched all the time.

Nevertheless, I give my all to please the woman in need instead of pondering over her bodily functions. Pulling her thighs even more to the sides, I continue plunging myself into her very welcoming love nest, causing her titanic tits to bounce happily up and down. She starts having trouble holding onto them from how hard they jiggle under the pounding she receives and soon gives up on rubbing herself completely.

“Ohhh! Yes! You can be rougher! Mmmmmm! I need you deeper, please!”

She grips the sheets next to her head and smiles at me between her moans. Following her request, I push her knees a bit closer to her body and shove myself into her soft and pleasant channel with much more force, nailing Ria into the bed. I lean forward a bit and stare at her face full of pleasure from above, working my hips to the bone.

Loud smacking echoes throughout the room as we continue our ardent session. Ria’s velvety insides tickle me so gently, giving me just a little squeeze now and then when I hit a good spot. I slide in and out of her without any issues, like she trusts me to always come back, to return to her smooth embrace. It’s a nice change of pace after experiencing the vice-like grip of the sea ladies.

But, I notice more of those little hugs that are given to my member and Ria’s eyes start slowly escaping to the back of her head as her mouth opens wider. A throaty moan fills the air the moment her body is enveloped by strong shivers. Her welcoming passage embraces me with a firmer hug but I can still freely stroke her insides with my cock as Ria rides her high.

As expected, a small gush of love nectar gets launched out of her needy snatch the moment I draw my hips back just not enough to plop my tip out of her gentle hold. I continue to plow through the spasming MILF until she stops spraying my belly with more of her juices and sets her palm on my stomach.

Pausing my movements but still remaining inside of her, I lean forward and place a myriad of gentle kisses all over her face as she trembles silently under me. Ria gradually calms down and finds my lips with hers, joining us in a passionate exchange. Her hands roam my front as she purrs into my mouth.

Totally thinking that she will need a second or two to rest, I’m completely not ready to suddenly get shoved aside, ending up on the bottom. The curvy accountant shows up on top of me, with her seductive, toned legs crossed over my body. Before I can utter even a single word, Ria drives her pussy down onto my dick with force comparable to that of an avalanche and starts riding me off to the sunset.

“Ohhh! Ohhhh! I love missionary but this hits the spot way better! Ohhh! Ohhh! Come on, work with me!”

I chuckle at the brown-haired beauty and grab onto her sides. After a few initial slams, we find a good rhythm and I drive my waist up to meet Ria’s bottom the very moment she puts some strength behind her own motion. Meeting in the middle, we create a loud smack and a little splash of her wetness each time. Our lovemaking turns even louder than the lovely moans my lusty accountant releases into the air.

Bouncing on my cock like on a trampoline, Ria lets me admire all of her curvy, plump, very toned and mature body. And there really is what to look at. My eyes wander not just over her enticing, well-groomed slit decorated by an appealing little carpet right above the feminine mound spread wide by my length, but also over those massive, perky mountains jumping right in front of my face with enough intensity to smash a watermelon if one ended up under either of her amazing tatas. Of course, that’s without mentioning her beautiful, thick thighs that could clearly take lives.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! I’m close! Ohhh! Are you going to cum, dear? Are you going to fill me up this time? Ohh! Ohhhh!” Ria glances down at me with a lusty smirk, fully aware of the term she has used just now. “Come on! Ohhh! Ohhh! My womb aches to taste real seed again! Please, dear!”

I grunt slightly as she pushes her pussy even harder into me, causing the bed to release some squeaky noises as the mattress caves in with each of her attacks.

“Fine. You’ve earned it. Count me in.”

Ria grins at my obvious joke but her mouth soon opens wide as I reaffirm my grip on her hips and begin hammering her mature flower from below.

“Ohhhh myyyy! Ohhhh! So deep!”

She has to quickly support herself with her hands on my chest from how hard I pound her leaking hole. My fierce banging sends ripples through her thick thighs, waist, and smooth but faintly chubby belly. Ria grits her teeth while letting out cries of fully carnal pleasure and I soon sense the light, quick squeezes embracing my member during each of its short visits inside her, announcing her upcoming orgasm.

Ria arches her back and her eyelashes flutter as a guttural groan escapes her throat. I keep plunging myself deep into her as she showers me in brief bursts of love nectar again, this time letting me see each fragrant squirt perfectly well. My cock rushes through her tightening passage until she grabs my wrist to stop me once more and I drive myself as deep as I can with one, last, mighty stab.

I explode at the very moment Ria’s love nest spurts the longest burst of liquid yet and I fill her depths to the brim with milky-white delicacy. Her prolonged groan is like music to my ears as crashing waves of warm seed paint her womb inside out.

She lands on my chest, still trembling a little, and I hug her lovingly, rubbing her back. We both breathe roughly, with her being a bit more winded than I am. Her fragrant, curly, dark brown hair lay right under my nose and I can enjoy her flowery scent filling my lungs to the brim as we unhurriedly come down from our respective highs.

Well, until Ria raises herself up, hovering over my face with a sly grin.

“More?” I raise a brow at her and she gives me a sultry gaze. “Geez. I don’t think your husband left you just because of your workaholic nature. I wouldn’t be surprised if you ground his bones to dust with how fierce you are.”

She gives me a ladylike chuckle and pecks my lips. “There might be something to that, dear.”

Not waiting for my answer, Ria sits up and spins herself around, presenting her beautiful back to me. She sets her hands on the sides and leans back. Since she has skillfully seen through all of those movements, I’m still lodged deep inside the gentle embrace of her womanhood and she throws her hips into motion right after achieving the perfect reverse cowgirl position.

I swear to Goddess, I can’t ever let Ria and Lianne get a jump on me or I’ll never be able to see sunlight again.

With the added lubrication from my previous load, my rock-hard member slides in and out of her pussy with even more ease than before. I assist my passionate accountant as she spears herself onto me by holding firmly onto her sides. Not before long, Ria sings us the song of her pleasure again.

“Mmmmm… Yes… Another round just after a creampie is the best…” she purrs while glancing at me over her shoulder with a mischievous smirk.

Her right hand moves away from the mattress and snakes somewhere to her front, leaving the matter of keeping herself stable almost fully to me. A moment later, I notice her fingers clearly rubbing her clit as she drops her snatch onto my cock, their movements a slight blur between her legs.

It looks like she is much more sensitive now after cumming so many times and her voice rises from melodic moans to loud cries quite quickly. Ria drops herself onto me faster and faster as my dick scratches her slightly more tense vagina from her bent position, stroking her uneven walls at a completely new angle.

She reaches another orgasm in a flash and flies off my cock while letting out a deep, prolonged moan and I watch as she squirts a powerful jet of liquid ahead while ferociously flicking her bean. Collapsing onto me as soon as she lets all of it out, she chuckles to herself and rolls aside.

That’s when I notice that we have somehow ended up right in front of Elise and the previous water cannon sprayed the poor, adorable girl right across her face. She stares at me with a fervent crimson flush and droplets of Ria’s nectar dripping off her chin. Her blazer and shirt suffered the same fate.

I shake my head with a quiet chuckle. This scheming vixen has clearly aimed for this result and did not need another round.

Summoning a trusty handkerchief from my storage ring, I scoot closer to the poor Elise and hand her the piece of cloth while bringing out another one.

“Sorry about that.” I smile at her softly as she lets me wipe her cute face, taking care of her neck and clothes by herself.

“It’s okay…” she whispers, giving me a small, pretty smile too. “You couldn’t see anything from back there so it’s not your fault…”

After cleaning up Elise’s flushed cheeks, I help her a little with her clothes and notice that her skirt has rolled up a bit, revealing her underwear again. The damp spot on the bottom of her panties has grown quite critical now and even faintly leaks outside.

Elise notices where my gaze is directed but doesn’t try to cover her privates anymore, giving me a shy glance instead. Sliding her hand holding the handkerchief lower and lower, she arrives at the hem of her skirt, brushes over a few of Ria’s stains, and actually pulls it up to bring her nether regions more into sight. Hesitantly heading even further, she reaches the wet spot on her panties and very slowly rubs it with the handkerchief, still looking at me timidly.

Having in mind Ria’s words about Elise’s indecisiveness and the signs she’s clearly giving me, I lean a bit closer to the sweet receptionist and bring my own handkerchief next to hers. She doesn’t stop me from pressing it into her wet crotch and sighs blissfully as I apply some delicate pressure onto the damp material, starting to drag my fingers up and down.

Slowly and gently, I stroke her precious place more and more, intentionally running into her entrance or definitely erect clit. The black-haired girl stares deeply into my eyes as I caress her, releasing lovely sighs and puffs of air as her mouth opens slightly when I run into a more sensitive part of her arousal.

She seems to be inching closer and closer to me so I mirror the motion and our noses almost touch. Quite confident in my belief that Elise won’t be able to cross this last, invisible boundary by herself, I do it for her and subtly press my lips into hers.

“Mmmmmm…”

A lovely hum reaches my ears as our mouths brush against each other. Seemingly getting bolder after the initial contact, Elise lightly nibbles on my lower lip as we exchange lazy pecks. Of course, I don’t stop cleaning her panties with my handkerchief, putting some more force into wiping that big stain off the drenched fabric. But, from what I can feel, I might be achieving a completely opposite result.

A minute later, Elise withdraws her lips from mine with a diabetes-inducing, happy smile. She glances down for a brief moment and I soon feel her petite fingers gingerly wrap themselves around my shaft. She gives it a few inquisitive tugs while gently biting on her lower lip.

“How does it feel?” I ask her in a whisper.

“Nice,” she answers quietly too. “Hard.”

“Would you like to do something more with it?”

Her cheeks turn a shade redder and I swear she sinks her teeth even stronger in her pouty lip. She examines my front with her gaze and stops at my face. I watch her open and close her mouth a few times, clearly trying to find the correct words, but each time she looks like she’s finally got it, her eyes skip to the side before returning to me and she fails to follow the momentum.

I sigh softly and smile at her. “If you are too nervous around your friend…”

Before I finish, Elise crawls very close to me, her body almost pressing into mine. I wait patiently as she leans into me and guides my hand which has still been caressing her nether regions to the small of her back. Holding my fingers firmly, she dips them under her panties and I feel my digits travel down the narrow canyon between her tender butt cheeks until they run into a slightly different texture.

“Here…” she whispers right into my ear.

“Got it,” I reply in the same fashion, poking her back entrance inquisitively. “What about Ria?”

“It’s okay…” Elise assures me and I bring my face back to see her smiling, red face.

“Let’s get you ready, then.”

She leans into me again and I start slowly unpinning her blazer as we make out like gentle lovers. Elise assists me in taking it off and even takes care of a few buttons in her shirt, wanting to get out of it sooner than later. Her simple, white bra is revealed to me and we pause our kisses.

Gathering some courage, she reaches behind her back and unpins it by herself, holding the two cups close to her chest for a moment. I carefully pull her hands down and reveal her moderate chest. To convey how much I love those adorable hills, I start running my fingers over her soft skin, bumping into her hard nipples now and then.

Elise moans softly under those caresses and grows a little impatient. She unbuckles her skirt by herself too and wiggles out of it with a few awkward movements. Slowing down a bit when pulling down her panties, she does manage to take them off and lets me take a look at her cute little slit, blushing furiously again.

“You are adorable and charming, down there too,” I whisper to her gently.

She answers with a dazzling smile and a flash of even deeper red over the arch of her adorable nose. I pull her into me and turn her around, pressing her back into my chest. Elise gasps sweetly as my erection pokes her lower back but I start planting kisses on her neck, reassuring her that we are not jumping right into it from the get-go.

But, before I can let my hands roam over her body to help her relax, something yanks the black-haired receptionist away from my grasp and she falls forward with a yelp of surprise. Elise lands right on top of Ria, who is resting on her back. The younger girl ends up with her head in the older woman’s bosom.

“Now you will have much easier access to all of our adorable Elise and I will be able to help her relax, right sweetie?” Ria chuckles and brushes through her friend’s hair with evident affection.

Elise gives me a slightly uncertain gaze but then her body becomes much less tense. Retaining eye contact with me through the single eye she can direct my way from between those two massive mountains, she even gingerly spreads her butt to me as an invitation and permission to approach.

I smile at her dearly and slowly crawl to them on my knees. Resuming raining pecks on her skin, I leave a sucky trail all the way down to her cheeks which she’s holding open for me so bravely. I’m fairly sure she’s made herself ready for it before Ria dragged me here, but I cast a few simple cleaning spells just in case and tickle her cute anus with my tongue.

“Oh.” A single, quiet gasp travels through the chamber as Elise shivers lightly.

Chuckling to myself, I give her back entrance a few more prodding licks and it seems that my amazing receptionist enjoys it so much that she is very eager to experience more, pulling her cheeks even further aside with both hands this time. I can’t very well disappoint this fair lady and push my tongue inside with all the care in the world.

“Mmmmmmm…”

The sweet moan that answers me is all I need and I lose myself in exploring Elise’s backdoor. She sighs blissfully into Ria’s chest as I keep loosening her tight ring with my prodding muscle. A few adorable oh’s and ah’s escape into the air whenever I delve deeper than before.

Soon, her pinkish anus opens and closes as she learns how to cooperate with me and I add some delicate rubs to her tightly sealed pussy, caressing the spot where Elise’s shy pearl should be hiding. My efforts are met with an instant reaction in the form of sporadic shivers every few seconds.

“I think our friend is ready to receive her reward for being so brave,” Ria says with a tinge of mischief in her voice but she clearly does everything she can to make Elise as comfortable as she can get.

The girl in question glances at me over her shoulder once more and nods ever so faintly. I smile at her warmly and summon our prized lube, dripping some of the miraculous gel onto her puckered button. Just in case, I also cover myself with it just a bit, and lean over the two women.

“Here I go then. Relax and enjoy. I will do it slowly,” I whisper to Elise’s ear as I hover over her back and she nods again.

Her lips twist into a cute ‘o’ when my tip pokes her backdoor and her eyes bulge in shock when I push forward, spreading her extremely narrow passage to accommodate my girth.

“Ohhhhhhh, Ria, it’s so big!” Elise whimpers into the older woman’s bosom. “It’s going inside me! Oh! Oh! I’m really taking it in the butt!”

Ria chuckles softly at the younger girl’s surprised face as Elise grabs her wrists, giving them a light squeeze. At the same time, my glans slip past her tight embrace and I pause for a brief moment.

“How is it?” I ask Elise and place a kiss on the side of her head.

“Super, super weird.” She giggles adorably. “But the good weird. You are spreading me so much. Can you go deeper?”

“Of course. That’s just the tip,” I reply and gently enter her more.

“Just the tip? Ohhhhhhhhh… I don’t know if I can take all of it…”

After half of my length disappears from my sight, I begin pulling back and Elise’s mouth again forms a cute shape of a circle. She whimpers quietly whenever I slide my member inside and sighs delightfully with a small shiver whenever I withdraw my cock through her choking hold.

We fall into a steady rhythm and I try to be very careful not to plunge myself too far so as not to make Elise uncomfortable. From the half a dick she bravely receives, she looks to be having lots of fun. Ria’s face is adorned by a wide, motherly smile as she watches her kind of adoptive daughter enjoy the wonders of anal penetration even before she experiences the proper way.

“I’m ready…” Elise moans at me after a few short minutes. “I would like you to give me all of it, please…”

“With pleasure,” I reply and bring my face next to her so that we can share a gentle kiss during the motion.

A vibrating moan tickles my lips as I slowly make more space for myself by poking deeper and deeper into the charming receptionist’s asshole. Bit by bit, I’m able to bury more and more of my shaft in Elise’s tight, hot, and very stimulating insides. Soon, my pelvis softly smacks her jiggly butt and she giggles.

“I took it all! It feels so much better than I thought!”

“I’m glad. Should I start moving?” I ask after she flashes a joyful smile at Ria.

“Yes, please. You can be a bit rougher and enjoy it too.”

I chuckle and peck her flushed cheek. “I already enjoy making you feel good a lot. Plus, you hug me so lovingly down there I could burst at any moment.”

Elise giggles again and I give her the first stronger thrust. She gasps adorably and nods at me for more. I quickly oblige and start plunging myself into her narrow passage repeatedly, bumping both her and Ria with each shove of my hips. The two women hug each other closely and the mature accountant stares at me over her friend’s head with a proud and grateful smile.

I admire our cute receptionist's charming back while exploring her tight embrace. My hands move over Elise's skin tenderly as I push my hips into her butt, bumping her lithe body up a little bit with each thrust. She releases sweet whines every time I plunge deep into her narrow backdoor and lets out blissful sighs during the moments I pull back out of her. The three of us bounce on the bed together as one amalgamation of bodies, with Elise squished between me and Ria, becoming the filling for this carnal sandwich. Though, it's me who does the filling to her butthole right now.

“Ahhh! Ahhhh! This is so nice! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! I think I’m getting close!”

Ria chuckles while brushing through Elise’s short, black hair. “Are you going to cum from your butt?”

“Ahhh! Yes! I will cum from my but! Ahhh! Ahhh! Please, Alastair, let me cum from my butt!”

“I’ll even cum with you,” I answer her pleas with a husky tone.

“Yes, please! I’d love that! Ahhh! Quickly! Ahhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn!”

I gently nibble on Elise’s earlobe as she chokes my cock even more while entering her orgasm. Shoving myself balls deep into her backdoor, I release my cloudy cream into her constricting passage. She trembles lightly, grabbing Ria’s tits as she screams delightfully and rides her high.

After plopping myself out of her, I fall next to the gorgeous duo and stare at Elise from the side. She gives me a beautiful smile while still catching her breath. I notice her wriggling herself out of Ria’s hold and quickly catch the petite girl in my embrace as she switches her resting place to my chest, pulling me into a loving kiss.

“That was so nice. I can feel your stuff flowing out of my butt.” She giggles and blushes heavily. “Would you like to… do the other thing with me too?”

I graze her crimson cheek dearly. “I’d be happy to but we don’t need to go for that if you enjoy anal much more. You could save the other place for the person you set your mind on in the future.”

“What if… I have?” Elise asks with a faint bite on her lower lip.

I sigh gently and save that poor, sexy lip from its fate by stealing a kiss from the adorable receptionist girl again. “Then that man must be the luckiest guy in the world and should do anything for his incredible girlfriend.”

Elise enjoys my tender pecks for a moment before raising us up to a sitting position. She gives my manhood a brief glance, smiles at it pressing into her smooth belly, and looks at my face with an upturned gaze. Pondering over something for a few seconds, she looks past me and giggles adorably.

With a little kiss on my cheek, she slips out of my hug and crawls on all fours back to Ria. The mature lady helps her climb on her gorgeous body and flip around. Elise ends up lying on her back on Ria’s front and the older woman’s hands slide down the younger one’s sides, reaching Elise’s thighs. She lets her friend spread them invitingly and gets literally presented to me on a silver platter, shooting me a timid but eager smile. If that platter was a MILF instead.

I approach the sexy duo again and lean onto Elise, letting her join our lips as my cock tickles her tightly shut slit.

“I heard that you can take the pain away. Could you…?”

“Of course.” I nod and she takes my face into her hands, bringing us back to our sweet exchange.

Positioning myself properly with my hand, I push past Elise’s folds and gradually slide inside her marvellous pussy. Compared to Ria, she’s so damn tight. It’s like day and night. She grips me so tightly that I’m not sure if I didn’t accidentally enter the wrong hole, though that situation usually plays out the other way.

“Mmmmmmm… Thank you. I really didn’t feel any pain. But this is so different. Did you really feel so good from this earlier, Ria?”

The mature lady chuckles and snakes her hand down the young girl’s stomach, aiming for her pelvic region. “Just wait until he starts making a mess out of your pretty little pussy.”

Taking that as my signal, I began to unhurriedly move my hips, evoking a few pleasant gasps from Elise. A brilliant smile soon takes over her face as I increase the tempo the more she gets accustomed to having me plough through her insides. Little sighs and moans fill the chamber all around us.

Even so, I think we can both tell that Elise felt it much more from taking it in the ass. She is still showing some amazing expressions full of delight and pleasure but nothing I do beats how she wriggled and reacted to getting railed anally minutes ago. We make some gentle love while kissing each other.

Perhaps thanks to Ria’s efforts of massaging Elise’s clit from above, it doesn’t take that long before our receptionist friend gets close. We still remain in our heated exchange as she wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me into her stronger with each concurrent thrust. 

“Please, fill me up just like Ria! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!”

“That was the plan.” I smile at her and move slightly lower to sink my teeth into the side of her neck with gentle care.

Elise trembles instantly and gets pushed over the edge. Her already tight channel constricts around me even more and we both release at the same time. A creamy load surges through her hot, spasming passage to the accompaniment of a high cry of pleasure. Elise is very vocal when she’s cumming, as I’ve learned just recently.

I roll to the side with the petite girl still in my arms so that we don’t inconvenience our mature friend. Elise then slides partially off me and I quickly realise that she’s making space for Ria, who pushes herself into me right after and I end up between the two of them.

“See? Was it really that bad?” Ria asks, and the question is clearly not aimed at me.

“No,” the proper recipient answers with a pretty smile. “It was amazing.”

“I told you he would gladly do you in the butt but you were like noooooooo, he will think that I’m a weird girl, and all of that.”

Elise turns completely red and hides her face in my shoulder, causing the two of us to chuckle at her adorable behaviour. We rest in relative silence after that, broken only by some soft, friendly chuckles and giggles coming from the two gorgeous ladies. It truly feels like they are one family.

 

Who would have thought?

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Enormous gratitude towards our  Living Legends of the highest tier - Moheebi3abc, Julian S., and Alvzorin, Lynderyn! No less respect for our EX-rank Guild Member - Michael S.! And naturally towards all the S-rank Guild Members - Magiwarrior, Fandley, Chicken Adobo, S. Kigi, Luiswu, Skyell, Dennis W., Vincent S., W. Jennings, Sonicblackfox, Robert H., Fussel, Trenton S., SIDracon, James M., Rando C., Eatsbreeze, Daniel T.! We wouldn't be able to have such epic adventures without your support! This Guild Master is greatly honoured by your presence!

Up to 15 chapters ahead are available on Patreon!

Don't forget to bookmark and favourite the chappy if you enjoyed it ❤

| Community Discord | Guild Master's Secret Pile of Chapters

123