Chapter 160 – Creativeness Is the Key to Pleasure ❤❤❤
3.5k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rolling over the bed to get to the edge, I sit up and drop my feet down onto the floor. After standing up, I slowly walk up to the two gorgeous Slime ladies and reach out to graze my fingers over their jelly, chilly cheeks. Emi grins happily at the affectionate contact while Safi naturally answers with her iconic ladylike smile.

“It will be my honour to reward the winners. Though, I’m a little curious. Didn’t you say that you withdrew from the contest?” I raise a brow at them.

“That is true, Master.” The sapphire beauty nods. “But, to be exact, we just announced that we weren’t going to actively compete with Cornelia and Neira due to their strong lead. It was almost impossible to catch up with the two of them trying to win so hard.”

“But Emi and Safi still did it!” Her emerald friend bounces up and down with an overjoyed expression.

“You’ve already told me.” I chuckle lightly and move my hand to the top of her head to give Emi a few squishy pats. “How were you able to achieve that?”

“To be honest, Master, it was all thanks to you,” Safi replies.

“Thanks to me?” I glance at her with slight surprise. “How come?”

“During the last phase of the plan where we were going to lure in all the enemies and take care of them all at once, you and that female Merfolk kept releasing more potent and intense pheromones into the air. The entire plaza was quickly filled with them to the very edges,” she starts explaining.

I cock my head to the back in understanding. “Ah. I think I already see where this is heading.”

A tiny smirk shows up on Safi’s mature face. “It is as you think, Master. With a scent this powerful, everyone in your close vicinity was starting to get aroused. The longer the exposure to those pheromones, the stronger the effect. And, of course, all our companions were in range.”

“I’m glad they were still able to fight in that state. We should have thought about countermeasures for that.” I scratch my head.

“Don’t worry, Master! They would have told you when anyone found it hard to fight and defend everyone!” Emi inserts herself into the explanation with some more joyous bouncing.

“Right. That is for sure.” Safi joins me in patting her head. “Nevertheless, with Cornelia and Neira unable to fight with their all, we were able to take care of many more foes than they did. And since the number of rushing Sahuagins was much greater than the number of those we stumbled onto on the streets, we racked up kills at an amazing rate, soon surpassing them by a lot.”

“Yeah. I saw plenty of melted and eroded bodies around. You did great during the battle.” I smile at them both and share a mana-filled kiss with each girl. “It’s a surprise that they let you back in this easily, though.”

“Our score was just that impressive. Plus, Cornelia and Neira respect a fair contest. They didn’t express that much displeasure about losing. Except for the initial, joking exaggeration of their failure. Which, technically, might not have been that much exaggerated as we told them that we would be requesting a reward from you, Master,” Safi continues.

“I can see another reason why they wouldn’t argue about giving that opportunity to you two.” I shake my head while smiling.

“And what is that, Master?” Emi pushes herself into me with curiosity taking over her tomboyish face.

“If I’m not mistaken, you might see sometime soon.” I chuckle and hug her soft body. “For now, let’s focus on what you would like me to do. Do you have anything specific in mind for your reward?”

“Safi and Emi want to show Master something fun!” Emi spins us around while still holding onto me.

“Alright, alright. Even though that sounds more like a reward for me, I guess I’ll agree.” I laugh openly at the shorter girl in my arms. “What should I do?”

“You just have to leave everything to us and relax, Master,” Safi answers as her emerald friend stops making circles.

Almost immediately, I feel her quite voluptuous front press into me from behind. The pleasant chilliness and the tender squishiness of her fair bust are hard to miss even through the clothes and the diving suit. At the same time, Emi mirrors her actions from the front, looking up at me with the happiest, sunniest of smiles.

Wondering where all of this will go, I decide to grant their wish as is and leave myself in their hands. Or slime, if we are going to be exact.

The green jelly girl stands up on her tiptoes and pulls me into an energetic kiss. Her hands roam my chest and stomach as she teases me with her fingers while loosening and unpinning various articles of my clothing. Since I would hate to ruin their performance this early, I don’t infuse my lips with mana yet, saving that technique for later.

Our blue friend aids her in getting me out of my attire the old-fashioned way while brushing her cold mouth over the skin of my neck. Of course, the less material covers my body, the better I can feel her pointy nipples and heavenly chest push into my back, making themselves more than just apparent.

After about a minute of slow caresses, they deal with my top, exposing it fully for anyone to see, and Emi moves to her knees for an obvious reason. As Safi’s cool fingers tease my chest and abdomen, Emi unbuckles my belt and gets to the only remaining article I still have on me, which is the diving suit.

Taking it off requires quite a range of movements so I instead shove it into my ring so that they don’t have to struggle around me. That action releases the already eager beast from its confines and my member jumps out of hiding right in front of Emi’s face, who grins excitedly at it.

But, contrary to my expectations, she doesn’t immediately go for the kill and instead starts pecking all around my nether regions, spreading that gentle cold over my crotch. While she is doing that, the hold Safi had on me from behind disappears as she steps away. Most likely.

A moment later, the emerald cutie jumps up to return to her normal height. Slightly confused at the mysterious, extremely merry expression painting her face, I follow her movements as she places both hands on my biceps and… pushes me back.

My confusion only grows as I begin falling and my perspective starts shifting, but I don’t react in any way, sure that I don’t have to worry about trusting these incredibly loyal girls. And, if they’ve decided to pull some kind of a prank on me, I’ll just let them finish it.

My little friends hanging down there might get a little disappointed after coming this far, but they will survive.

Before I hit the ground, though, my butt lands on something springy and buoyant. I sink into a delicate, chilly substance or material, slowing down to a full stop. A single look is enough to realise that I’ve fallen onto Safi’s real blob shape. As a result, my weight is pushing some of her azure slime down, putting me in a sitting and leaning position like on those big, plush, cushiony bean chairs that spill around you when you drop onto them.

“What’s this?” I ask while running my hands over Safi’s smooth form.

“Safi is going to help Master relax!” Emi explains, stepping closer to me, giving me a nice view of her appealing, toned body from slightly below.

Just as I’m going to reply, my jelly seat starts prodding and poking at my body wherever it comes in contact with my skin, making me release a prolonged groan of satisfaction instead of the words that I had in mind.

I have no idea how, but Safi uses her slime with such precision and care that she perfectly replicates those expensive, professional massage chairs. It feels like tens if not hundreds of orbs the size of a golf ball are constantly rubbing into my muscles in different patterns, switching places the entire time. It’s impossibly hard not to sigh or groan under such a soothing treatment.

My cock twitches and I shiver lightly while taking a slow breath when even my precious jewels start experiencing some kneading. The surprising part is the fact that the area under my sack also vibrates gently, partially working on stimulation and not just relaxation. A quick glance between my legs reveals that Safi’s core is currently floating right under that spot and the rest is more than obvious.

“And now Emi is going to make Master feel good while also giving Master something pretty to look at!” Emi continues with her fists pressed proudly into her sides while standing in front of me.

She literally skips on her feet as she closes the remaining distance between us. As she does, Safi uses her slime massage chair to spread my legs a bit more. Emi crosses over them and places her hands on my shoulders. Our faces find each other and she sends me a feisty grin before slamming her athletic body down, impaling herself on my cock. It rushes through her slimy insides without any resistance, getting enveloped by her frosty existence.

Assuming that she is going to ride me while shooting happy grins my way, I run my fingers over her sides to help hold her in place. Bouncing up and down on my body, which is currently lying on top of another springy entity, will definitely send her flying with every single motion. It’s going to be like trying to throw one water balloon onto another.

But, it turns out that I’m completely wrong.

Instead of starting to jump on my cock with her usual, energetic style, she starts… changing. To be more precise, her form starts losing its consistency a little bit while still retaining a somewhat humanoid shape. Her limbs transform in front of my eyes and even her head gets absorbed back into the slime as her core descends down.

Soon, she starts regaining a more defined silhouette and my eyes widen a tiny bit from surprise as the sensation surrounding my member changes too. Somehow, her hands turn into legs, her legs turn into hands, her chest switches places with her waist, and she ends up with her leaking, translucent pussy in front of my face while sucking me off with her lips wrapped around my dick.

Damn. She was right. She really is making me feel good while giving me something super nice to look at.

For now, I let myself sink deeper into Safi and close my eyes. Again, it doesn’t really feel like a reward for either of them, instead feeling like a professional blowjob with a high-quality body massage, but I will have to just go with it, I guess. There’s no point in arguing. An opportunity to return the favour will definitely appear if I’m patient enough. Until then, I can lose myself in the unimaginable comfort of their tender, and slightly chilly affection.

When Emi’s sucking and kneading increases in strength alongside Safi’s vibrating tickles, I open my eyes and learn that the busy, emerald lady has turned her body fully opaque. As a result, the previously see-through feminine mound and crevice became much more similar to a real girl’s secret place. A cute, dark green pussy leaking cold love nectar is hanging right in front of my face.

She really is trying her best, isn’t she?

Since Emi hasn't said anything about touching, I run my fingers over her chilly lower lips, caressing her two inviting folds. To make sure that she feels it, I fill them with mana and instantly notice the little quiver her fragrant slit makes in response. Her efforts down between my legs rise once more so I spread her beautiful, emerald flower more and rub closer to her inviting channel, where her delicate, inner flesh would be if it wasn’t all magical slime.

Before I manage to slip a finger inside her, getting a little bit closer to her core that has been floating around her belly button, the morphing starts again. It finishes quite quickly and I again recognize a change in pressure and texture surrounding my member. Emi is once more impaled on it while her head has returned to the top. Everything is back where it should be.

Well, almost everything. My fingers are now gently stretching her mouth instead of her pussy as she pouts at me adorably.

“Master is supposed to relax and enjoy Emi’s and Safi’s massages. Master should be feeling good, not Emi,” she says while unhurriedly raising her waist and sliding it down on my cock in turns.

“One doesn’t exclude the other, does it?” I chuckle at her and brush over her membrane with my palms, arriving at her pert, medium-sized breasts. “I like feeling you feel good while feeling good myself. And, unfortunately, you are currently the only one I can make feel good since I’m in a slightly tough position to caress Safi.”

Emi giggles, pushing her chest more into my palms and bouncing on me faster. “Emi knew Master wouldn’t be able to not make Emi feel good too. Emi loves when Master is so nice. And that’s why Emi and Safi tried really hard to find more ways to pleasure Master!”

“I’m incredibly curious about what you two have come up with.” I laugh openly. “From what I have already experienced, you put a lot of thought into your ideas.”

“You will see soon, Master! Emi and Safi are going to make Master feel so good that Master won’t be able to hold back from cumming lots and lots inside Safi and Emi!” she announces confidently.

“It looks like I have so much to look forward to. We might have to re-discuss your reward afterwards. But, you are free to do whatever you want right now. I’m all yours and excited.”

I lean in and Emi does the same, joining our lips together. She keeps smacking her jelly thighs into my legs while fucking me intensely as we share a kissing session just brimming and overflowing with mana. I can practically feel it travel through her mouth, then her insides, and then flow into her hot core.

Considering their intentions to make me turn their bodies white with my seed, I lower my resistance to pleasure a tad and allow it to build up a bit more naturally. With every single stroke her slimy, constricting passage gives to my hard member, I move closer and closer to the edge of the grand explosion. Emi’s core whirrs around in her jelly from the ticklish pleasure she receives from me too.

As for Safi, she continues to massage my muscles and my two orbs in the same manner as before, just with even more effort. The vibrations that her core sends into my sack grow in intensity, making me grunt in response as she switches modes to tease me even more. Some of her actions match Emi’s slamming and constricting, making it clear that the two Slime Queens are communicating with each other perfectly well about dealing with me together.

Slowly approaching the inevitable, I grab Emi’s squishy, bouncy butt and help her a little bit by banging our lower halves together. Our tongues are still deeply entwined in a passionate dance, but my cock and her replicated pussy are having their own, much more intense party downstairs.

Thanks to Safi’s springy nature, I’m able to comfortably thrust up into Emi’s chilly channel by using the emerald girl’s force of impact to slam my body down and then bounce back off her friend's bean chair form. Properly utilising that transfer of force, I can nail Emi’s amazing pussy with even more strength, making her tremble like jello with each shove. This entire situation is quite something, to be honest.

It doesn’t take long before I reach my limit and they both sense it. Emi’s constricting passage gives me an even more affectionate hug as she drives herself as low onto me as she can, driving my cock to the furthest regions of her copied vagina. Safi gives my jewels a good, strong pulse and I unload right into her green friend with a heavy grunt.

Wave after wave, I fill Emi’s pussy up with my seed. Since she is still opaque, we can’t observe the white serpents gathering in her welcoming love nest, but it’s not like it matters. She can let my cloudy milk out of her imitated organs whenever she wants to and bring the nutritious semen to her core for it to absorb all the good stuff.

After I buck my hips up for the last time, she morphs her figure once more, and I again end up with her ass in front of my nose and her mouth wrapped around my member, cleaning it up after my high. It technically doesn’t matter which side she does that with since the control of her slime is comparable at both ends, but she seems to want to do things the proper way for me.

With that clever rotation, I get to watch how my white cream escapes the hold of her pretty slit and flows out of her girly mound. Emi’s dark emerald and fully opaque shade makes the trail that runs up her pelvis and belly so much more tantalising. Watching the creampie I’ve gifted to her from up close feels so sexy and alluring. The colour of the lady that received it enhances it so much too.

Letting me enjoy the view for a while, she steps off me with a skip and turns around, flashing me a brilliant smile, completely ignoring the white cream dripping from between her lower lips. Receiving an extended hand, I pull myself up from Safi’s massaging embrace and stand up. The sapphire lady slowly returns to her humanoid shape too.

“What do you think, Master? Was our performance pleasant and stimulating?” Emi asks with an expectant expression.

I place my hand on their heads and rub their jelly hair with some strength. “It was something I would have never expected to experience. Even after all I’ve been through with either you or all the other girls in the establishment. Your ideas were perfectly fresh and felt out of this world.”

“And that’s just the beginning!” She beams at me with so much happiness.

“Beginning? Try not to break me from all that pleasure, will you?” I chuckle at them, a little wryly and a little curiously.

“Don’t worry, Master. We won’t take it too far. There are too many techniques that we haven’t shown you yet but we have learned in the meantime that we have the time to execute here,” Safi replies instead.

“What’s next, then?” I put my hands on my hips and glance between the two creative girls.

“Emi’s turn to change!” My emerald Slime Queen literally runs into me.

“Hey! Are you trying to tackle me?” I snicker while wrapping my arms around her.

But, before long, my silly smile is replaced by a more neutral expression, somewhat filled with wonder. Emi surrounds my body with her slime, gradually covering its entirety with her own existence. In less than a minute, Emi coats my entire body with a layer of slime without skipping even the tiniest detail. All my chiselled chest and abs are depicted with utmost perfection. Seeing them more jacked than they are, actually makes me slightly uncomfortable but I ignore that feeling since it’s anything but disruptive.

After she ends, there are no traces of anything else besides the emerald, slime custard wrapping me up, including my still eager junior, of course. It has grown a tad thicker and longer but not by much. In any way, while I can feel the heat of the core right underneath my crotch, Emi doesn’t form any head or even just lips, fully becoming my full-body suit, save for a helmet.

“What am I supposed to do now?” I look at my arms, sealed inside a see-through, green layer of jelly protection.

“Master,” Safi calls to me and I glance her way.

She has walked up to a desk in the meanwhile, jumping on top of it to sit there. Staring right back at the two of us with a sly smirk, she spreads her legs hanging off the edge and pulls one of them up, setting her foot on the same level. Sneaking her sapphire hand down towards her puffy folds, she pulls one side away and reveals an extremely inviting image of her held-open passage.

Just as a slight tugging starts working on my dick back and forth, I figure out their full intentions. I’m supposed to nail Safi down while covered with Emi so that their combined Slime efforts will apply even more pressure onto my member as I thrust my covered cock into Safi’s delightful channel.

They don’t have to spell things out to me and I approach the mature lady with a warm smile. Stopping in front of the desk, finding Safi’s pretty lily being open for me at the perfect height to drive myself right home, I aim the tip at her folds and lean into her to join our lips together. A ladylike smile curls the corners of her mouth up as we make out and I bump my glans into her entrance. She is able to tell and feel much more from it thanks to the fact that I filled it with lots of mana.

Without further ado, I thrust into her with a mighty slap of my thighs against hers, causing her entire body to jiggle. Safi’s elastic pussy wraps itself around my slime-covered cock, quickly assuming its size. At the same time, the jerking-off sensation is joined by an additional pressure now that strokes my dick stronger each time I stick it into Safi’s mesmerising channel.

I’ve never thought I would be part of something like this.

Safi wraps her appetising legs around me and starts pulling me more into her. Spotting her core floating more or less at the level of her impressive breasts, I place my palms on those mighty peaks of hers and give them some good squeezes while leaking lots of mana through my fingers. She lets me hear some beautiful moans while consuming all that energy and receiving quite a pounding down there.

Since she hasn’t turned opaque like our other Slime friend, I can clearly see myself rushing through her welcoming pussy while enveloped in Emi-condom which includes a self-pleasure option. It’s so bizarre fucking a Slime lady and experiencing the pleasure of driving myself into her squeezing embrace and also getting rubbed off by the additional membrane covering my cock.

Double the fun, I guess.

I keep driving myself into Safi faster and faster, kneading her springy melons in my palms. My slightly thicker member spreads her insides even more than usual, though it’s not like she minds in the slightest. The increased girth I’ve received from Emi might actually be quite useful for making the sapphire girl feel much better. They rarely feel more than just weak sensations through their membranes but my mana-filled dick and fingers, combined with Emi’s slime, are clearly doing work.

The greatly increased stimulation from technically fucking both Emi and Safi at once is way more than doing them separately and my pleasure ramps up quite quickly. It’s also thanks to the fact that Safi herself is doing her best to make me cum faster too. Her deep kisses and hands roaming all over my chest are having exactly that effect. Add to that her melodic voice and you get a recipe for a powerful explosion.

Through our mighty lovemaking, we make the desk squeak like crazy. Hopefully, it holds on until the very end, which is coming quickly. The wood is definitely worn out from high humidity and extreme conditions on the ship. But, Safi’s bouncy nature should receive most of the force of my hammering before letting just a small fraction pass onto the furniture.

Soon, I’m brought to another peak and flood Safi’s depths with my load. Emi kindly creates a gap in her condom and lets the white delicacy flow into her friend unobstructed. Otherwise, she would be the one to receive a second shot right after the first one. Safi quickly absorbs the given meal, and I watch as her spherical core glows pink with cracking patterns all over it, just like in the past.

I plop myself out of her love nest after the final wave and Safi lets me go with a tender kiss on the lips. Emi slowly flows down my legs and her slime pools into one spot between the two of us. She soon reforms back into her humanoid form and, no surprise, greets us with one of her usual, proud, sunny grins.

“And how was that, Master?” she asks once more.

“Creative. You must have been working really hard to come up with such interesting ideas to make me feel better. It’s amazing,” I answer, pulling her into a hug and spinning us around.

“I think it’s time we move to our special techniques, Emi,” Safi suggests and I swear Emi shivers in excitement.

“Yes!” Emi shouts back at her. “Let’s do it! Master is going to love it!”

I let go of her, certainly already loving how thrilled she is about just the prospect of showing me what they’d come up with. The two Slime ladies stand close together and hold their hands. I notice their cores glowing in their respective colours and try to look attentively at what is going to happen.

They slowly step closer and closer to each other, until their breasts squeeze together and they basically press their bodies into each other with quite some strength. My brows rise as they start merging. In just a moment, their slime mixes together and their cores begin dancing around in circles, looking like they are chasing each other inside that new amalgamation of their energies.

But, the most shocking and breathtaking moment takes place next.

That mixed slime of theirs starts glowing too, but in a different colour. From their emerald and sapphire shades, their new body assumes a cyan shade if I’m not mistaken. The Slime Queen that has appeared in front of me possesses many features from my two companions, though very shuffled.

Their newly created form has a short fringe like Emi, longer hair going down their back like Safi, cheeky grin like Emi, mature face like Safi, athletic body like Emi, a massive rack like Safi, and so on. In the combined state, they obviously still have two cores, and their slime has turned cyan, which is light blue.

“Now, we will blow your mind, Master,” the combination speaks with both of their voices at once, just as if they were synthesised together.

I chuckle quietly and spread my arms to the sides. “Bring it on, then.”

The combined entity, which I will be calling Sami from this moment to avoid confusion, literally lunges at me. After crashing into my body, Sami returns to her original form and becomes a massive Slime blob. That blob jumps at me too and consumes my entire body so much that only my head sticks out at the top.

Soon, I’m almost completely inside her round shape and the two glowing cores swim closer to my still-hard member. They begin probingly circling my cock until Sami decides to move on with their stunt.

Suddenly, a deep groan escapes my throat as I feel the first-ever sensation over my dick. Glancing down, I see both cores swirling in circles around my hard-on. The cores are rotating together but on the opposite side of my shaft, applying segmental suction and kneading. They are literally milking me while spinning around my not-so-little friend. The swirling suction is just something brilliant.

I watch as attentively as I can while under their combined efforts how those cores of theirs use strong heat, vibrations, and suction in a rising spiral to evoke the most reactions out of me. It’s an enchanting spectacle, and I would love to keep experiencing it forever, but the end is nigh. The end of my limits.

As I float inside a giant blob of cyan-blue Slime acid while getting jerked off with a mighty fine coiling technique, my orgasm builds up really fast. Their hot cores become more and more bold and direct, brushing against my cock and sack pretty regularly. Nevertheless, they are definitely way too much for me to handle without the limits on my pleasure.

The weird technique brings me to the brink of explosion and Sami swirls her slime around my member like a tiny tornado or typhoon. That unimaginable rotary suction is definitely prepared to extract the most seed out of me. When it gets too much, I launch a few serpents of cum into their joined bodies, climaxing right onto the two cores directly. Sami absorbs the received energy and returns to her humanoid shape.

“Is that all now?” I smile wryly after coming back to my wits after the mind-numbing orgasm.

“Well, we could technically end here, but I think we haven’t received our proper reward yet, Master,” Sami answers with the same synthesised effect of their voices.

Before I can reply, Sami parades back to the desk with an extremely beguiling step which makes her captivating butt jiggle amazingly for me to see. She leans over it with her front and puts some distance between her legs, flashing her combined pussy for me, with her two cores waiting on the sides of her vagina. Giving me a sultry look over her light blue shoulder, she uses her fingers to spread herself invitingly.

I don’t make my lovely Slime girls wait for too long and join them by the desk, slowly slipping myself inside their merged passage. Like earlier, almost immediately something begins making my cock feel way too good. It’s again the cores that are floating on the side of Sami’s tight passage.

The two cores emit some kind of weird tingling sensation when my member is present between them. After pulling back to thrust again into Sami in a standing doggy, I realise just how hard that feat is. It now requires so much more strength thanks to this weird magnetic pull that holds me in place while locked deep inside Sami’s pussy.

It partially feels like I’m thrusting into a hole with two heated vibrators tied to its sides. Each slam of my pelvis into Sami’s bouncy bottom ends up in shivers from me as my dick gets to experience a pulling force that is almost preventing it from coming out of Sami’s vagina. The mighty vibrations working to the rhythm of my movements definitely don’t make it easier.

So, after being subjected to such brilliant techniques, definitely inspired by at least a few words from my cute but very mischievous samurai girlfriend, I come to the finish line again, speeding into my orgasm like the best runner or driver on the planet. The grandest load today is released into Safi’s and Emi’s joined slime, dirtying their cores again.

I don’t pull out of their chilly embrace until the last drop and then help Sami stand up straight and turn to me. She flashes me a kind smile while stepping closer and pulling me in for a kiss. We both hum while pecking each other’s lips and rubbing our hands all over each other, especially our nether regions and other easily teased areas.

Then, out of the blue—literally—a heavy pink glow shines somewhere lower between us. Both cores inside Sami’s slime start forming cracks in their surface and emit large amounts of light. They move to separate ends and split as the combined Slime returns to its original state, which is two Queen Slimes.

They assume their true blob forms and I bring both of the girls to the bed, staying with them to watch what is going to happen. Shockingly, it’s not just the cores that start glowing furiously but even their literal bodies have become beacons, without exaggerating things. The giant orbs of slime rest on the bed, turning it into a part chamber with three colourful lights.

Since I’ve seen one or two advancements from Safi and Emi in the past, it doesn’t take me too long to understand that this is not one of those situations.

They are definitely evolving.

This is going to be rad.

 

Here we go.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Enormous gratitude towards our  Living Legends of the highest tier - Moheebi3abc, Julian S., Lynderyn! No less respect for our EX-rank Guild Members - Alvzorin, Psycolo, and William H.! And naturally towards all the S-rank Guild Members - Magiwarrior, Fandley, S. Kigi, Darth Mole, Luiswu, Skyell, Dennis W., Michael S., W. Jennings, Robert H., Fussel, Trenton S., SIDracon, James M., Sura, Astrowolf, Jampodevral! We wouldn't be able to have such epic adventures without your support! This Guild Master is greatly honoured by your presence!

Up to 15 chapters ahead are available on Patreon!

Don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chappy if you enjoyed it ❤

| Community Discord | Guild Master's Secret Pile of Chapters

88