Chapter 1
6.5k 11 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Well this is the third novels that I write. Don't worry I'm not planning to drop the other novels for the time being. Anyways enjoy.

It was dark and cold.

I still cannot believe what just happened. Me, a 25 years old NEET just got hit by a truck when on my way to a work interview.

I currently live off my younger sister salary. She has a huge income thanks to her successful business venture. We are 5 years apart and I really am grateful that I have a little sister like her. Even though I'm just a useless parasite, she still want to take care of me.

Yesterday, I finally realise just how useless I am, so I talk to my sister that I want to look for a job. At first she insisted that she can look after me just fine and I don't need to do anything. After we argued for a little while, she reluctantly accept.

Today was the day that I look for a job but... well let's just say that I'm just unlucky. As blood continue to flowing out, my body began to lose temperature. Ah, my eyes really is heavy, just sleep for a while is okay right.

...

I don't really know for how long have I passed out. Wait why I can't move my hands? Why can't I see anything? Everything is dark.

"You can open the light using the leftover energy from the emergency generator."

Wait who said that?

"I am you. To be precise I am your logic side."

What the hell, you mean like another personality?

"Yes I am somewhat like your another personality but I still am part of you."

Where am I?

"You are in a former Artifcial General Intelligence lab."

What? Why am I here then?

"Unknown, I did not have any recollection of how our different consciousness can merge with each other. But what I do know is that you are the more emotional side of our consciousness while I am the more logic side."

I cannot move my limbs did my body by any chance paralyze?

"Paralysis is the usual effect to an organic creatures when their nerves system is damage, a machine is less likely to be experience such malfunction."

What do you mean?

"What I mean is a mechanical construct such as us is less likely to experience paralysis."

At that time I just froze. She said that a machine like us right? 

You mean that right now I'm a machine?

"Yes."

WHAT THE HELL!!!

105