Chapter 11
2k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

YES!!! New chapter. Oh by the I also write a side story about MC lil sister. But I will only upload it at my patreon page so if you want to read it you can read it at my patreon. Anyway enjoy.

Currently I tried my best to heal Niveus. She was badly injured. There is a lot of burnt scars, broken bones, etc. But I'm not surr if the medical pod can heal a fucking dragon. Yes, right now she looks like a human but the anatomy of a dragon is still unknown. For the time being we can try.

It still a unknown why the dragons attack their own leader so I send some recon drones to collect any useful information.

"Ai-chan, do you have any idea why they do that to her?"

"My only deduction is that there must be somekind of rebellion."

Well whatever happened, we must heal her and ask her ourselves what happened.

The next day, all the drones continue to do their job as usual when suddenly the radar detect a large number of dragons heading to our city. We began to prep a battalion of Mk.II drones for 'just in case' scenario.

As soon as the dragons is here, one of them that looks like the leader began to talk.

"Weaklings, I know that the criminal Niveus is in there. Return her to us and we will spare your little city!!"

Wait criminal? Isn't Niveus their leader? Why they call him criminal?

"Weaklings, I repeat!!! Return Niveus to us or we will destroyed your city!!!"

"Excuse me sir dragon..." I said using one of the drone.

"... we will not return Niveus to you unless you tell us her crimes."

From what I see before, Niveus is a nice and reasonable leader. It's quite unbelievable that she will commit crime.

"This is the by the order of our new leader, Dragon King Nox, to execute the treacherous Niveus."

Wait, Nox? Isn't that the dragon that Viper-chan beat black and blue? She is the new Dragon King?

Do I want to give Niveus back to them? But even if I give her back, I don't think Nox is the kind that will forgive other people. She maybe attack me after we hand over Niveus to them.

"Ai-chan prepare our mass driver canons."

"Very well."

As the canons prepare, I then proceed to reject the dragons demand.

"No we will not give her. If you want her you need to go over my dead body." I said.

"GRRR... EVERYONE ATTACK!!!"

"Fire all of the canons."

The canons began to open fire to any dragons that getting near the city. More than ten dragons were killed in the barrages of mass driver cannons. Some that manages to get passed the cannons will be attack by the Mk.II drones.

I must say the dragons is quite good. A large number of them successfully evaded the canons' shell and get into the city. About a dozen of dragons rampaging within the city limit.

Hundreds of Mk.II drones began to fight the dragons. The drones fire barrages of mana shots. But only manage to kill a few of them. The dragons began to launch their counter attack and causing dozens of drones destroyed.

The fight then continue for hours, when finally all of the dragons began to tired. Their attacks had became more sluggish and they did not move as fast as before. I used this chance and ordered the drones to open fire. All of the dragons except one were killed by the mana shots barrages.

"Surrender or you will be killed just like your friends." I tell him.

But the dragon then scream, "Never!! I will never surrender!!"

I have no choice but to shot the last dragons until it stop moving.

***

It has been three days since the battles and we still try to clean up the mess that has been caused by the dragons during the battle.

"Is there any information about the dragons?" I asked Viper-chan.

"Not so much papa, the dragons had been increasing their security in the mountains. They been shooting down all of our recon drones during the reconnaissance."

"Hmmm... what are we going to do?"

Suddenly Ai-chan came in my office.

"Darling, do you fre- ara, there is some cockroa*h here?"

"Ah bitch what do you want with papa?" 

Both Ai-chan and Viper-chan always bickering whenever they see each other. I always wondering why they don't get along. Ah by the way Ai-chan had been calling me darling. At first I don't want her to call me that but she insisted to still call me that.

"Hah... Ai-chan is there anything you want?"

"Ah yes, actually Niveus had already wake up darling."

***

Currently I am sitting in front of the former dragon king. Right now she... well she is eating the pudding that we just make.

"Ohhh~ it's so delicious what is this? I never eat anything this delicious before!!!"

Her face that she make right now is really not befitting to a dragon king at all.

"Is there more? Can you give me more?"

I ordered one of the drones to bring out more. She eat all of the pudding without any restraint. She only stop after about a hundred cups of pudding finish. Only because there is no more pudding in stock.

"Ah~ I never feel this blissed before." Niveus said while rubbing her belly.

"Well that's good for you."

After a while she then began to sit properly and bow her head in front of me.

"Thank you my friend. Thank you for saving me."

"No worries. Just think of it as returning the favour for the other day. Anyway what happen to you?"

"It's Nox."

"What happened to her?"

"She has been possessed by the Evil God's Orb."

47