Chapter 12
2k 12 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Evil God's Orb? What is that?" I asked.

"Evil God's Orb were fragments of an ancient god of evil that once ruled over the world. He was the most powerful being that enslaved every living beings that ever roam the world. But he was brought down by the alliance of mortals and an enigmatic godly race known only as the Ancient Deus. The Evil God and his minions was defeated but his godly essence cannot be destroyed so they break him down into small fragments and seal it in a place that no mortals will ever reach." Niveus said it in a very long explanation.

"So if the fragments is in a place that no mortal will ever reach, then how can Nox be possessed by it?"

It's quite weird that she has access to that fragments. Unless someone gave it to her.

"I also don't know how she has it. To think that she been possessed by the Evil God."

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

To be honest I don't want to busy myself with the dragon's power struggle but since our relationship with Nox is not really on what I would say good, we really need to prepare ourselves if by any chance she attack us in near future.

"Hmmm... I want to investigate the one that responsible for all of this."

"You know who did this?"

"I have some ideas on who, so tomorrow I will move out of this place. And thank you once more for helping me."

"Can you give me any information that you have?"

She then bow her head, "Sorry but I cannot tell you anything. I may have been betrayed by my own kin but I will not betrayed them in return, so I really am sorry."

After this little conversation with Niveus I return to my room and see that both Ai-chan frowning, while Viper-chan making a haughty expression.

"Haahhh~ what happened?"

Ai-chan then looked at me and then look away with a frown.

"You give her present when on a date but not me?" Ai-chan said.

"That means papa love me more than some random bitch." Viper-chan said.

"What do you say, cockroach?"

"Okay enough both of you, right now we have more pressing concern, so whatever problem you guys have now we settle it on another time, okay?"

Ai-chan reluctantly agree. Then all three of us began with our meeting.

"So right now Niveus don't want to cooperate with us, meanwhile our enemies are likely planned to destroy us. Anyone had any ideas on how we going to tackle this issue?"

"Papa, I suggest that we send more recon drones to scan the area." Viper-chan suggested.

"I don't think that is a very good idea. We need to prepare our defences and that is going to need a large quantities of available resources. If we launch this large scale reconnaissance that may or may not succeed, that just means that we wasted tonne of resources for nothing."

"How about we launch a satellite, with that we can observe them at a safe distance." Ai-chan suggested.

Of course satellite. How can I forgot about it? Unlike the rest of the world we have the necessary technology to build a recon satellite.

"Good idea Ai-chan!!"

Ai-chan then smiling happily while looking down at Viper-chan that has a defeated expression. It's a good idea but I'm afraid that we might not have the time to build a rocket.

"How fast can we finish building a rocket to send the satellite?"

"Actually we already have one."

"What? How?"

"Well it's a rocket from the old civilization. It's still useable but there is only one problem."

***

I can see the rocket that we going to use. From the looks of it this rocket must have been here for god knows how long.

And the only problem is... the rocket is in a middle of a human city. Well fuck my luck right.

"How are we going to take that rocket?" I asked Ai-chan.

"I don't know."

"What you don't know?!"

"Well darling want a rocket and that is the only useable right now. Unless you want to build it from ground up."

Hah~ when finally we have the solution another problem occurs. How am I going to get that?

"How about papa kill all of the inhabitants and use the rocket?" Viper-chan suggested.

"What?! No, we will not do that we find another way to use that rocket."

"We can just extract the rocket and launch it at another place. There is another launch pad afterall." Ai-chan said.

"Why didn't you said that earlier?"

"Well darling never ask."

Well looks like after this, it's going to be a very busy day.

"Ai-chan we going to need lots and lots of Chinooks."

48