Chapter 13
1.8k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I has a patreon account so if anyone wants to donate some money, your donation is really appreciated. Well enough of promotion, anyways enjoy the new chapter.

Right now in front of me is an airfield with 50 chinooks. It took us about 2 weeks to assamble it. My plan is to send this chinooks to airlift the rocket out of the human city. I hope this will be enough to bring that big ass rocket out of there.

"So is the preparation is ready?"

"Yes darling all the preparation is complete, but I suggest that we go into the city to gather some intel. Just for precautions."

"Well then, Viper-chan are the undercover drones ready?"

"Yes papa, I have prepared the drones for us to infiltrate the city, only waiting your order."

By night we sent about three undercover drones to investigate the city. We can actually arrived that night but that will be suspicious so the drones walk as slow as a human. I take control of one of the drones and Viper-chan the other. By the way Ai-chan didn't want to follow because she said that she has something to do. So it's just both of us and one drones.

"Hehehe... another date with papa." Viper-chan said happily.

"Viper-chan we are not here to have fun remember?"

"Of course I know papa. But right now there is only two of us. So technically we are on a date right."

"We finish our job first, only then we play, okay?"

"Mou~ okay." She said it with a pouting face.

By the way, the appearance of the drones were modeled base to our likeness. I have a blond hair hair with a good proportion face and a droopy eyes making it looks like a kind handsome man. While Viper-chan well, her face doesn't really change much. The same ninja oppai loli.

"Papa you change your appearance?"

"Yes, why? You don't like it?"

"No. It doesn't matter how you looks like I will always love you." Said Viper-chan. After that she proceed to hug me tightly.

Not long after that a group of people I believe to be bandits blocking our path. There is about 10 of them at least. Someone who looks like the leader then come to the front.

"Yo brother how about you give us all of your valuable. We don't want any trouble so I suggest you just do as I said." the bandit's boss demands.

"We don't have any money here."

It's the truth. To be honest we don't have even a single coin. I planned to find a bandit to make some money. And I must say, my luck is really good.

The bandit's boss looks at Viper-chan and began to grin.

"Well rather than money, how about you give this sexy brat to us."

"That's a good idea boss. I mean just look at her. Even though she just a brat but those tits are really out of this world. It has been quite some times since this little guy seen some action." 

Okay looks like this guys has chosen death. I can see Viper-chan eyes began to turn dark. You know like those yandere anime girl. As both of us about to kill this bandits suddenly a guy out of nowhere came in front of us. Then he just one punch the bandit's boss causing him to fly about a few metres from where he stands.

"How dare you do that to the boss! I'll kill you."

One of the bandits then came with his sword try to cut the guy down, but he easily deal with him. Then they attack him all at once but he beat them all with ease.

"Guh this guy is to strong!! Retreat!!" 

As the bandits about to run away two girls appears in front of them. One of them using a sword and another using magic to beat them down. In matters of minutes all of the bandits were defeated.

"Raiga don't you just suddenly run ahead of us. Do you know how hard it is to catch-up." The swordswomen said with slightly angry voice.

"Yeah Onii-chan I'm also already running out of breath." The girl that looks like a magician complaint.

"Sorry I just cannot leave this people be. So I ran as fast as I can to help them. Hahaha..." Said the guy.

He then turn back and head towards us, more specifically towards Viper-chan.

"Excuse me little lady are you okay?" He said with a shiny face and holding Viper-chan hands.

Viper-chan then quickly pulled away her hands from him and run towards me. Then she proceed to hug me.

"I think she's just fine." I said while laughing a little.

"Oh if she's fine then that's okay." He said, then he proceed to head back to his group. For some reason I feel that he really doesn't like me.

I look back at Viper-chan and once again her eyes becomes dark.

"Papa, I hate that guy. Can I kill him?" Viper-chan said.

I quickly try to calm her down. Then suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Wow you guys are fast. Even a beastman like me can hardly catch-up."

When I look back I can see a girl with wolf's ears and tail.

"Fuh as expected of Master-sama, its really hard to catch up to you." An elf girl came after the wolf girl.

"Well we also a little bit late coming here. But Raiga is the one that arrives here on time."

The girls in that guy's group then began to talk about that... Raiga guy greatness. Me and Viper-chan just look as if we are just a bystander.

After a while only then they realise our existence.

"Oh are you the one that was attack earlier?" The elf girl asked.

"Ah yes and thank you." I said.

They then looked at us for a few moments.

"What are you three doing here anyway?"

You guys must have forgot that we have a third member of our team. It supposed to be Ai-chan but since she is not here it is just a normal drone.

"We are heading to the nearest city." I tell them.

"Well looks like we are heading the same way, how about we go togather?" The swordswoman suggested.

At first I want to reject it but when I think it back they can help us a bit when we arrived so I just agree to it.

"Great, oh by the way I didn't introduce my self. My name is Kana Azari, a swordswoman as you can tell. That mage girl is Ino Hinamori. That beastgirl is Yuudachi. This elf is Rose. And I think you already know but that man is Raiga, Raiga Hinamori."

"Nice to meet you, my name is... Gio. And this cute little girl is Vee. And the other one is Nai."

All of us bow down. Except for Viper-chan, so I had to force her head down.

After the introduction, Yuudachi suggested that we make a camp here.

We start some fire and they began to cook some stew. They distribute it to everyone. Yes including us. You must said "oh no how can that guys going to eat the food now?"

Well actually I already expected this. So I make a special space within the drones body to store the food if we eat something. So if by any chance that we must eat with someone at least we can act as if we are eating.

"Why are you heading to the city?" I asked.

"Well we actually want ot restock our supplies there. We are going for a long journey." Said Kana.

"Where are you going?"

"We are going to slay a demon king."

"Ohh.. demon king... WAIT DEMON KING?! THAT MEANS..."

"Oh we forgot to tell you, we actually are the Hero's party. And Raiga there is the Hero of Light." Said Kana.

Well fuck me, amongst a lot of people, to think that we actually come across the Hero's party. Well fuck my luck right?

44