Side Story: Raiga POV
2k 11 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: there will be some disturbing details such as NTR so prepare youself.

My name is Raiga Hinamori. But that is just my name in this world.

I don't really know how to put it but I'm actually what people called reincarnator.

In my previous live, I'm just a lonely otaku. All of the people around me looked at me like shit. They always push me around to do all of their errands. Especially those handsome guys. They always looked down on me.

It was really a painful life. But somehow I endure it until one day. That day I got a latter in my shoes rack. I read it and the latter said to come and meet them on the roof after school. Me a naive idiot I am thought that it was a love latter quickly head there after school.

And there I saw the most beautiful girl in school standing there. I was really nervous. When she realised that I was there, she quickly wave her hands towards me.

"Hey over here!!" She called me.

I quickly head to her. Shyly I looked at the ground and asked her what she want.

"Actually I really love you can you go out with me?" She said.

I'm really shocked with what just happened. But somehow I gave her my reply.

"Of course I would like to go out with you!!"

After she began to gigle. Ah~ she was really cute. For sometimes it was really heaven. We go out on a date, watching movies, etc. After a while I thought that it was going well, but then one day she tell me she wants to meet me on the rooftop.

"***-kun do you remember this place?" She asked.

"Of course I remember this is the place that you confessed to me right." I said it happily.

Then she turned towards me and she said something that really shocked me.

"***-kun how about we break up. Thank you for all this time. So don't ever comes near me again."

I fall on my knees out of despair. I really can't believe she said that. I then cried my eyes out on the spot. She then leave me alone.

After I've calmed down, I then head back to my home. On my way I saw something unbelievable. I saw my ex fucked with a handsome senpai in a classroom. My heart that already broken shattered after I heard their conversation.

"In the end you finally choose to dump that useless otaku and go out with me." The senpai said.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SENPAI, IF YOU DIDN'T RAPE ME THAT DAY I WOULD STILL BE WITH ***-KUN" My ex said in ecstasy.

"So you mean that you don't like that I fucked you? Did you want me to stop? Even though you always asked me to fucked you after your date with him?" He asked teasingly while playfully biting one of her nipple.

"OF COURSE NOT!!! I'M HAPPY THAT SENPAI FUCKED ME IF NOT I WOULD NEVER FEEL THIS GOOD!!! AH...AH MORE... MORE"

I then quickly run to my home. Impossible... that is not her... NO!!!

After that my head became fuzzy and before I realised it, a truck hit me causing a fatal injury. My eyes becoming heavy and before I realised it everything had become black.

***

I then woke up and realise that I had become a baby. After that it all just the usual thing. Tried to find more information about this world and shit.

At the aged of 5 I began to realised something. For some reasons all the girls and women that I know will always try to flirt with me.

The confused me then tried to asked my mother about it. She said, " Looks like you have somehow inherit one of my traits."

Huh? I don't understand. But then she confessed something that surprised me. It turns out that my mother is a Queen Succubus. She married with my father out of love and has some children with him. It is me and my sister. But turns out that I inherited my mother most effective traits, Charms. This trait will increased the opinions of opposite sex as long as their magical power is weaker than the Charmer. And it turns out I inherited my father and mother magical power making me more efficient in using magic.

I then began to learned how to control my power from mother and in a short amount of time. My mother said that I was a genius because of my profanity with magic.

At the age of 10 when we try to check out Job at the Church I received the Job of Hero of Light. Turns out I just inherited my father Job. My father was a hero. No wonder he didn't die when in relationships with mother.

At the aged of 12, I have somehow control the Charms effect. So I used it to seduced a beautiful milf in the neighbourhood and that is how I lost my virginity. At first it was scary but I enjoyed it after a while of fucking.

At the aged of 15 me and my sister began our adventure.

***

I have meet with a lot of people and using my Hero status and Charms to get my way with women. A lot of girls falls head over heels to me. I began to think that I can do whatever I want until I meet that little girl, Vee.

At that time I was having a leisure time with my harem when suddenly I heard people shouting. So I head to the source. And I saw a group of people were attack by bandits. I want to ignore them went I see the handsome man. Well, all handsome man need to die after all. But I changed my mind when I saw her.

She was wearing something like a sexy ninja outfit and a black ponytail style hair. And she also beautiful and that breast... I need to fucked her. After all it must be fun to see that handsome guy despair face as I take his beautiful companions away. After all no one will reject me if they were Charmed by me. This going to be an easy target.

So I head there and save them. After that I went to that girl. I asked if she was okay. I've also using my Charms to her, but somehow she resist it and even pulled her hands away from me and run to that guy.

Tch, why the hell its not working? Usually a girl would already fall in love to me. Impossible!!! No. I will not give up one day that girl will definitely begging me to fuck her.

I just need to be patient, after all everything comes to him who waits.

37