Chapter 16: Raiga POV
1.9k 14 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sir Hero please protect the Heavenly Pillar." The High Priest requested me.

Right now I'm in the Iron Pylon City. Me and my party just arrive at this city recently. We planning on moving to the next city when we get a request to defeat the Iron Golem that has causing destruction to nearby villages. So we just accept it because that is what heroes do right? I also got to get laid with the most beautiful person in the village, so it's a win-win.

But it doesn't matter how beautiful they are, there is still that one flower that I still didn't get to pick. Ahh~ Vee-chan I wonder when can we meet again. Before, I tried to slowly get closed to her but she just blatantly ignore me. When I tried to use a bit of force, she just jab me right on the nose. Her strength is no kidding. I can feel my whole skull was crushed by her punch.

Hehehe~ I like her the more she try to resist me, the more I want her as one of my women. Just imagining her voice cutely moan as I thrust my cock inside of her already enough to give me a full erection.

But as I returned to the city, I still cannot find her anywhere. Hah~ this is quite a disappointment. So I just returned to the inn. At midnight as I having a lot of fun with my girls suddenly someone knocking on my door.

When I opened it, I can see the High Priest was standing there. And right now he is here requesting me to protect the 'Heavenly Pillar' as they put it. But me as the reincarnator I am know exactly the nature of this 'Heavenly Pillar'. It's just a fucking rocket. But I'm just going to shut my mouth because this guys is not your everyday cult's solicitors. This guys is what you call a state church in this area.

The Church of Heavenly Pillar.

It is a church that is founded to worship the Heavenly Pillar as a diety that protects the world. If this Church is exist in my old world, they would be a nation's laughingstock. But here they has the same power as the Tample of Ancient Deus and the Five Pillar Faith.

Basically speaking they have a same power as the Catholic Church during the Medieval Age.

Hah~ this is so stupid. They even requested help from their rival. I was chosen as hero by Tample of Ancient Deus. There always been a lot of hostility between them and right now their High Priest is here, bowing his head to their rival.

"Usually you guys always said that you can take care of the problems yoursleves but why the change of heart?" I asked.

I can hear the high priest clicking his tongue befor talking.

"Actually this enemies is something that we cannot defeat ourselves. They are... different. And they are heading towards this city so please help us."

As I want to give my reply suddenly I heard a the sounds of the warning bell.

"THEY ARE HERE!!! IT'S THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!!"

I quickly run outside and saw something that I couldn't believe with my own fucking eyes. 

"Those are... helicopters... and there are lot of them..."

No kidding there are not less than 50 helicopters. And I can even see more than a thousand futuristic looking soldier guarding the helicopters. But why do all of them are girls? Well it doesn't matters. What really matters is that the girls were fighting with a lot of wyvern knights. Well fighting is a really generous word, it's more like a one sided slaughter. The knights were gun down by something that looks like a laser weapons. Looks like they heading to...

"... they are heading to the rocket. Girls hurry, prepare yourself we are heading to the Heavenly Pillar!!!"

"Yes Raiga-sama/Onii-chan/Master/Raiga." They said at the same time.

***

It turns out that this soldiers are attacking two place simultaneously. My sister, Rose and Yuudachi head to the Pillars Magical College while me and Kana heading to the rocket.

As soon as both of us reached the rocket we can see they began to strapping the rocket to the helicopters. But our presence didn't go unnoticed though. The soldiers then quickly open fire to both of us. I quickly carry Kana and evade all of the shots.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"We are here for this iron pillar, Hero..."

I then looked at the source of the voice. It was a cute girl. But for some reasons I feel uneasy around her. 

"We have no bad blood with you hero. If you leave us be, we will not do anything drastic."

"How about you guys stop whatever you guys trying to do or I'll kick yoir ass." I then bring out the holy sword and prepare myself for battle.

"Hah~ and here I thought that maybe we can deal with this in most civilised way."

Suddenly in a blink of an eyes the girl suddenly was right in front of me. She then began to slash her sword. I narrowly avoid her slash began to retaliate but she gracefully avoid all of my attack. This girl is dangerous. I was considered as one of the most powerful swordsman but she somehow survive all of my attack.

The battles them drag on for about half an hour. Me and Kana is badly injured and we also out of stamina to continue on fighting. I can feel the hopelessness of the situation. If I died here at least I want Kana to be safe. So I began to take my stance again.

"We really doesn't have anymore time to play around hero."

Before I can began another attack on her suddenly...

"Arghh... Raiga!!!"

I turned around and see Kana had been caught by the soldiers. They had taken Kana as hostage.

"If you still insisted on fighting, I think I cannot guarantee her safety."

"You bastard!!!"

Goddammit to think that they will use hostage.

"Put your sword down hero, if not..." that girl then put her sword on Kana's neck.

"Don't do it Raiga!!! If you do it they will kill us both!!" Kana shout to me.

"Shut up." The leader said in low intimidating voice

I know Kana is scared. I can see her shaking non-stop, so I must do something. I maybe an asshole. But at least I'm not the kind of asshole that will sacrifice his girl for his own gain.

"If I put my sword down you guys will let Kana go?"

"I give you my word."

"No don't do it Raiga!!!" Kana shouted again.

"I said shut up." The girl then punched Kana in the stomach causing her groaning in pain.

"Okay I put down my weapon, just please don't hurt her."

This is hopeless... please someone help us.

As I was about to drop my sword suddenly I saw silhouettes run in front of me. One of the silhouettes quickly attack the soldier that had taken Kana hostage while the other two attacked the leader.

I cannot believe with what I just saw. The one that just save us are...

"G..Gio-san?" Kana said in surprised voice.

"Don't worry anymore you guys are safe." Gio said it with the most soothing smile that I ever seen.

After that, the relief Kana then lean to Gio's shoulder and began to cry. I also feel so relief that someone came and safe us both that my eyes start to feel hot and tears began to flow down to my cheeks.

Gio that see me like that began to crouch down and and tap my shoulder.

"Good work Raiga but this time just let me handle the work." He said it with the most bright smile that is brighter that the sun.

He then turned around to protect me and Kana. I can see his wide and manly back in front of me.

Kyunn~

What is this? Why does my heart suddenly beating so fast when I see him like this?

Maybe this is love...

40