Chapter 17
1.7k 10 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the delayed, this week I have an online exam. Anyway enjoy.

Heh~ how about it?

My 'make the hero despaired and save him from danger' plan must have working. At first my plan was just to steal this rocket but since I accidentally come across the hero maybe we can... you know, gain his trust and joined his party.

Usually it's going to take a lot of time to gather intelligence. But since we were part of the Hero's party intelligence gathering would definitely become easier.

So here I am fighting the drone that I control myself. It feels like playing a fighting game but you are the one that control both player.

"So who are you, may I ask?"

"My name is Gio, the hero's acquaintance. And you are?"

"I am... no, we are LEGION. We are all but one consciousness. We are just his extension. We are his hands. We are his feets. We are his words."

"Who is 'he'?" I asked even though I know it was me.

"It's not important, but I will say again. Do not disturb our job or we doesn't have any choice but to eliminate all of you."

As the drone soldier finishes her, I began my attack. It will be weird if I suddenly retreat so I need to make it real as if I try to fight with the drone. She then blocked the attack using her sword. But of course my sword got cut in half because she using the mana-edge sword while I just use my iron sword.

"Tch~ to think my sword got cut off."

"Stay away or I will kill you."

"Looks like I don't have any choice... now Vee-chan!!!"

"WHAT!!!"

As soon as she turned around her body was then cut in half by Viper-chan.

"Im...possi...ble..."

The drones then 'die' there but it was 'too late' to stop the drones from taking the rocket.

As the drones bring the rocket away, Raiga still insisted to follow them.

"No!!! You cannot do that, rest up okay."

Somehow I managed to convince him but for some reason I can see his face blushing... nah maybe that was just my imagination... wait can a machine have an imagination?

Well that is not important. But what was important is that I manage to 'save' the hero. Maybe that managed to win me some brownie points.

After that I send the Hero's party back to their inn, only to be stop by a group of guys that looks like a knight. We then were brought to a place that looks like a church.

"Ah Hero Raiga we are waiting gor you..."

The guy who look like a pope began to greet us. Even he let out a very kind voice, I know that he is right now furious.

"... and who is this men and girl?" Yhe pope ask while pointing at me and Viper-chan.

"They are my companions." Raiga said.

"Well then, let's get down to our discussion. The Heavenly Pillar had been stolen. AND ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT HERO!!!!"

Raiga then just keep his mouth shut. While I can see his harem members are making quite a scary face. Pope guy please realise this killing intents. 

After about half an hour of complaining, he then began to settle down.

"I don't think that our Church can support you anymore hero. So tomorrow I want you and your companions out of this city. If not you will be arrested for going against the High Priest's orders. You can go."

We then head out of the church.

"Raiga, I'm sorry that we cannot help you back then." I apologise to Raiga.

"Ah don't worry to much. To be honest I don't really care." Raiga said.

"But right now already lost the church support."

"Oh that don't worry this guys is our rival anyway."

"Hah?"

Raiga then told me that he actually hero from different religions, so it's not like it will make any different if the church did not support them.

"What religious organisation that supports you anyway?"

"You didn't know?" Raiga ask with a weird face.

Ah are that supposed to be common sense in this world?

"Ah actually I came from a really far place, so..."

"Oh then that means you came from the east? Well no wonder you didn't know." Raiga said.

I just nodding my head as if agreeing with his statement.

"Well actually I was supported by the Temple of Ancient Deus. They are one of the three largest religions in this continent..."

Raiga then just go and talk about it for a long time. But I will not bore all of you with the details.

"Anyways what did you will do from now on?" Raiga ask.

"Well I don't really have any plans exactly. I was just planned on being a mercenary at the city. But since I was forbidden to go there, I don't really have any plans."

"Gio how about... join...me?" Raiga said something but it really did not clear.

"What? I cannot really hear you."

Raiga then take his breath, "Well how about you join our party?"

Raiga then look away and said, "Well since you know, you didn't have anywhere to go."

"Really can I really join?!" I asked pretending to be surprised.

"Well I don't really care, what about you girls?"

The rest of Raiga companions also seem to agree with him. So from now on me and Viper-chan will join the Hero's party. Just like I had planned, hehehe~.

37