Chapter 18
1.6k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's already been two weeks since our little heist. We bring the rocket to a launching site that is quite far from any populated centre. The rocket... well it in quite a bad shape but still useable. We just need to repair it a bit more and it will be good to go. The satellite is ready to be launch tomorrow and we will see everything in this world.

Oh we have focusing to much on the hero so you guys must be curious with the dragons right?

You know there is nothing major really. Just a couple of dragons here and there, just harassing our recon drones and launch a small skirmishes nothing major, for now at least. With this satellite we can finally see what those pesky dragons up to.

***

Finally we can launch our satellite at least. The preparation are going to take a few hours now. After that we can spy any place that we want. Since the concept of space travel is basically nonexistent we can just use satellite as much as we want.

Hmm~ maybe I can create a Mana Cannons and send it to orbit and just launch a strike from there... no, I don't think that idea is feasible. This thing can cut titanium like butter, so I don't want to test it on the planet. I might accidentally cut the planet in half.

"Darling the preparation already completed."

"Very well, launch the rocket please."

"Checking all the system... all system green. Checking the fuel... fuel green. Preparing for launch, in 5...4...3...2...1...0, laucnh"

After that the booster was fired up. In only matters of minutes the rocket then already leaving the atmosphere.

"Okay the launch is successful, began preparation for the satellite. It's going to take a few minutes of boot up and after that it can be used, darling."

"Good, finally we have eyes on the sky."

Man this is really exciting. I mean I finally get to use military grade satellite. A neet like me usually can only dream of using such thing but now all of it literally right on my fingertips.

"Okay we can finally see the visuals. Viper-chan I want you to keep an eyes on the dragons and tell me if there planning something"

"Yes papa."

"Oh and Ai-chan can you manage things here? I have something to do."

"Very well, what are you going to do darling?"

"...Well let's just say that I want to make a preparation for war."

***

"Hey bitch did you see papa anywhere?"

"Ah, mutated cockroach. No I didn't see darling anywhere, why?"

"Well I have something to report to papa."

"Well actually he has been locking himself up in another room for three days straight. I think he still in there."

"Okay. Thanks bitch."

***

Currently I make a preparation for the possibility of war. You know, last time during the attack on the city and the dragon's raid, it really is hard to managed all of the battle drones. I can do it, but micromanaging it really is a hassle.

So I've been thinking of creating someone new to manage things with the military. A new AI. I use the same technique when I make Viper-chan. I create a self learning programme and just run her in a virtual world so that she can learnt everything herself. But this time I make sure that she does not develop a father complex like Viper-chan did.

Suddenly I hear some knocking on the door.

"Papa, it's me."

"Ah come in."

"Am I interrupting you?" Viper-chan ask.

"No, of course not. Is there any news on the dragons?"

"Ah yes, I have the report here."

After she gave me the report, she then stare me in the face.

"Is there any problem Viper-chan?"

"No!! It's just that I was wondering what papa was doing?" She asked.

"You're curious?"

She then noded furiously.

"Hehehe~ just wait this night okay?" I tell her while patting her head.

***

I began to look at the report that Viper-chan.

Hmm~ a large number of dragons were congregating on the mountains. According to numbers that have gathered there, maybe they planning to attack near future.

Well my preparation are ready for any inevitable war. Heh~ those dragons will not know what hit them.

***

"So darling what are you want to tell us?"

"Yes papa, why were you locking yourself in the room?"

"Hehehe~ actually I've been busy with preparation if by any chance we need to go to war."

Both Ai-chan and Viper-chan looking at me with a confused looks. Suddenly behind came a girl. She has appearance of a high school girl. She has a pink hair in a twin tail style. Her body is slander but her chest size is... well average to say the very least and donning a militry uniform. She then began to give a salute to everyone.

"Greetings everyone, my name is Scythe, I am an AI that is created to managed the military. Nice to meet you." She said in a formal tone.

Both Ai-chan and Viper-chan looks at each other and then look at me. They then drag me to another place.

"Darling you make another rivals?!"

"Papa did you not love me anymore?! And you want to replace me with her?!"

"What!? No, what are you guys talking about? All of you are precious to me. No way I can replace all of you."

I can see both of them began to blush. Then both of them grab my hands.

"If you said something like that, how can I really hate you." Ai-chan said.

"Okay papa, I believe you." Viper-chan said.

Then all of us head back to the room.

"Is everything okay, Your Excellency?"

"Ehem, of course. Okay, as everyone here already know her name is Scythe-chan. She is here to manage all of our military. Scythe-chan if there is any problem you can..."

An alarm suddenly went off. I quickly look at our cctv.

"Looks like the dragons is here. Everyone to your battle stations. And Scythe-chan began your magic."

38