Chapter 24
1.8k 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mana are actually a very interesting thing that I ever seen. Right now we are experimenting on how to control the mana.

It's really hard to do it.

At first I just want to know how they store this mana inside their body. We run various test on our subjects. X-ray, MRIs, we even cut one of the subject open just to figure out how they store this thing but unfortunately we found nothing.

Hah~ man I don't really understand. This guys really are no different than a normal humans but how can they use magic. In my previous life there is no one can use magic. But how come in this world they can...

As I continue to figure this mystery out, suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me darling."

"Oh Ai, come in."

After I gave her the permission, Ai-chan came in with a mug of warm tea in her hand.

"Is there any problems darling you look frustrated?"

"You already know right?

She just smiling when, I said it. Last time I send Ai-chan and Viper-chan to look for our business. Seems like we found a very good place in the middle of the city. It had a lot of traffic but the rent is quite expensive. Not that it's a problem.

"So the experiment failed, I presumed."

"Well yes, this experiment is a complete failure. I just cannot pinpoint where they store the mana inside their body."

It's really hard, does this mana is stored inside their body? Or maybe they just use the surrounding mana to help them? Arghhh!!!! I just cannot think of anything.

"Well maybe you just need some times to figure it out."

Then Ai-chan put her hand on one of my cheeks. I looked at her and saw her smile mischievously.

"How about we rest for a bit?"

I looked at her beautiful face and immediately got seduced.

"Well I don't see any problems."

I then stand up and follow Ai-chan to my room. After that we have a very intense exercise to relax myself. We were so loud that Viper-chan can even hear it.

"Ah!!! Papa not fair you just do it with that bitch!!! I want to join to!!!"

Before I can rejected her offer she already start to strip and jump into the bed.

We just kept going all night long.

"Please, Ai-chan, Viper-chan have mercy on me."

""Nope""

They both said at a same time and they continue to do it without any rest. After the sun began to rised only then they fall asleep.

"Hah~ finally I can take a breather." 

I wear my clothes and open the door only to see Scythe-chan standing in front of the room. I don't know it it's just my imagination but I see her face a bit red.

"Good morning, Your Excellency. I hope you have a good rest."

Wait does she hear what happened last night.

"Ehem, I just hope that you be a bit quite at night. I can hear it quite clearly."

Arghh....nooooo!!!!

This is embarrassing to think that another people hear it. I must changed the subject.

"Ah anyway why are you here?"

Scythe-chan then seem a little bit flustered, then she proceed to straighten her self and give me a report.

"Actually last night the research team had found a breakthrough on our mana research."

18