Chapter 9
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman behind me in line steps around me to go to Harper. Much to Harper’s dismay.

Finally, Tessa’s customer is finished and walks away. Taking a step forward, I’m ready to finally talk to my angel.

Sean

“May I help you, sir?”

In those five words, I’m gone. She’s not even looking at me with those liquid gold eyes, and I’m already under her spell. She fidgets with a piece of paper, looking anywhere but at me, her creamy pale cheeks burning with shyness, making the light freckles on her cheeks and nose stand out even more. I never knew freckles could turn a man on but hers do.

My cock is harder than it’s ever been in my life, and I haven’t even touched her. I want to throw myself across the counter and bury my face in her neck while I rub my body against hers. It’s some kind of animal instinct inside me that needs to get inside her body and make her mine.

“Yes, I saw you were the teller supervisor, so I thought maybe I should come directly to you, Tessa.” I indicate to her name and title on the nameplate sitting next to her.

Her eyes slide up to mine, and she nods her head slightly. If she doesn't feel this intense pull between us, I don’t know what I’ll do. I assume everyone within a ten-mile radius is getting the heat from this sexual tension.

I lick my lips a little, and her eyes go to my mouth, watching my tongue come out and run along the edge of my teeth. I want her to see my tongue and think about it between her thighs, licking her cunt and fucking her with it. I want her pussy to dampen right now because of what she sees me doing, because I want her needy and wet when she’s around me. Just like I’m hard as a goddamn steel rod right now.

“I’d like some information about opening a safety deposit box and wanted to know if you could show me what you have to offer.”

I feel my teeth biting down on my bottom lip, thinking about just exactly what she could offer me. My eyes trail down her delicate neck, down to her big tits straining against her dress. She’s not showing much cleavage—she always dresses appropriately for work. I like that about her. That I’m the only one who will get to see her body. That it’s for my eyes only. That she keeps it tucked away just for me. But her body can’t be denied, and her sexy curves are still coming through.

“Yes, sir, I can help you with that, Mr.…?”

“Sparrow. Sean Sparrow. Please call me Sean.”

She smiles shyly at me as she clicks on her computer to pull up some information. I can see her cheeks continue to burn as she tries to sneak glances at me.

“I’m looking for a new bank as well. Perhaps you can give me some information on that, too.”

“I’d be happy to.” She hands me a pamphlet and goes over the safety deposit box information.

She’s very thorough and professional, but I couldn’t tell you a single word she said. I’m completely entranced by her mouth and the fact that she’s giving me her undivided attention. I’m a selfish asshole who wants her focus to only be on me, and I’m not apologizing for it. Her body moves as she talks and she makes hand gestures to punctuate her speech. It makes me smile as I think about tying her hands to my headboard and making her beg me to fuck her. I’d sink deep inside her sweet cunt, giving her what she wants and taking all her pleasure for myself. Mine alone.

“So what do you think?” Tessa says, blinking up at me.

“Absolutely,” I agree, having no idea what she said. But I’ll do it. Whatever she asked.

“Great. Let me show you to our vault, so you can pick the size you want and possibly determine the location from what we have available.”

I blink a couple of times, completely captivated by her golden eyes as I try to come back to reality.

I watch as Tessa takes her keys for the vault and walks to the end of the teller line. I walk in the same direction she’s headed, not wanting to separate us. I want her as close to me as possible at all times.

She comes out from behind the little door and looks down at her feet as she walks past me across the lobby to the vault. I stand close to her as she fiddles with her keys, trying to find the right one to open the gate.

“It’s always the one you least suspect,” I whisper, leaning in even closer to her. I see a shiver roll down her spine as chill bumps break out across her neck. She’s affected by me, and I want to take advantage of it. “The keys, I mean. It’s never the one you think it’s going to be.” My voice is deep and laced with all the dirty fantasies playing out in my head.

She looks over her shoulder at me, her eyes locking with mine. I can almost hear her heartbeat as she looks at me, the sexual tension between us thick like caramel. So sweet and sticky, and what I’m willing to bet the inside of her panties would taste like right now.

Licking her lips, she leans in a little to me, and I want nothing more than to take her right here, right now.

“Tessa, you need some help?” Harper’s shrill voice echoes through the lobby, breaking the spell. Tessa blinks and takes a step back.

I watch as she grabs the right key, opens the door, and walks through. I follow behind her, entering the first part of the vault as she closes and locks the gate behind us.

This vault has a room for customers to walk in and access their safety deposit boxes, then another room beyond this one which holds all the cash. That room is accessed by another key, and then the cash is locked in smaller vaults that require key and combinations. The inner vault isn’t my concern. Just getting into this room is.

1