Chapter 2 – It’s just a game
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhhh..., it can't be!"

Screamed a young and beautiful in early adulthood lady with black hair, white complexion, gray eyes and dressed in simple gray robes suitable for combat, to then get up from the chair, took out her saber, and performed a descending cut infused with mana, which came out after the cut as if a flying blade were leaving a deep cut on the ground.

"Hey calm, it's just a game."

Calmly commented, a young man with similar, hair, complexion, and eyes, who was sitting facing the young lady, with a table that contained a board with some enzyme pieces of it.

To understand this strange scene, we must go back a few hours in the past when our young lady was walking calmly, wearing a conical straw hat that covered her face, in the middle of a somewhat busy dirt road, in the middle of a lot of leafy mountains, when during her walk, she noticed on the way to come, a simple house on the side of the mountain, which was being assaulted by bandits, but it did not interest her, and without ceasing for a moment she continued her way, but when she was a few meters before passing the house, one of the bandits blocked her way, which he said loudly.

"Hello miss, what are you doing alone, in the middle of nothing, you do not know that there are dangers wherever you want, but oh, you seem like you are a swine, why don't you join us for a while and we talk about swords ¿if you know what I mean hehe?"

But before such obvious meaning and intentions, the young lady did not pay much attention to her and continued on her way, passing by the side of the bandit, who let her pass because she was surprised that she did not react to his 'Beautiful threat', but when he fell into the counts, turned and stood in front of her again, telling her directly in a wicked way

"Hehehe where you think you are going, and who you think we are, you have seriously offended me for ignoring me and therefore you have to pay with everything you have hahaha".

It was then with these words that the young lady stopped, to analyze the bandit, who, seeing that she was still, began to say

"jo.. now it seems that if you know what you are up to, now be nice, hand over your sword.... and your clothes... hehehe..."

But unfortunately for the bandit, the young lady without stopping his laughter, at a superhuman speed unsheathed her saber and with the same impulse decapitated him

"Weak .. you are not worth my time". Say the young lady, to then continue on her way after shaking the blood from her saber and sheathing it

But nevertheless, the death of the subject, did not fall unnoticed since one of his companions was watching, who upon seeing the death of his comrade, after leaving the impact, urgently called the other bandits, which in total totaled 5, to Explaining what had happened, angry the bandits for the news, all went to surround the young lady looking at her with anger and desire, being the one who was facing her, who was the leader, he said.

"Hey, where do you think you are going after killing our dear friend, if you had been kind, perhaps after using you, we would leave you in some corner of the forest, but now, you will know what true suffering is, since after fucking you until you have not reasoned, we are mutilated your skin until you are a monster and carry one of our children in your belly, and then, in the end, we will sell you to a sadistic to be his toy until you die, and do not think that by killing Ye, you can with us since we are..."

And like his late partner, the young lady beheaded him in the same way, paralyzing the 4 missing due to the impact, to later comment.

"That hopes, they come to demonstrate if they are strong, or they are going to speak like stupid ones awaiting their death"
.
Following these words, the 4 pounced on her with their weapons, but nevertheless, what came about it was death. so, Finished the execution, the young lady shook the blood from her sword and sheathed saying disappointed.

"Aff, how weak"

she was going to continue on her way, when a young man came from the surgical house, jumping with his hands and feet tied, saying.

"Wait, wait, please help me a moment, I'll pay you to help me with the bandits, hey wait ..."

The young lady listened to the young man, but like the bandits, she ignored him and continued on her way, but the young man was stubborn and continued to follow her for a while, until fortunately for the young man, the young lady growled at his stomach, which, added to the Annoyance of the young man, led to decide to turn around and address the young man.

Sometime later the young lady was lost at home, eating at a table, with the young man in front, thanking her.

"Oh thank you very much, great master, for saving me from those bandits, I do not have enough to thank even with this humble food, but tell me what you want to see if I can see your wishes."

The young lady now finishing eating, she answered briefly after swallowing.

"I want a strong opponent to face, do you know any?"

Facing this question, the young man had time until an idea occurred to him and he said.

"Umm if you mean a fierce opponent, who makes you suffer the humiliation of defeat, I know one."

So she a little excited by the suggestion asked him

"yes? Who?"

"I of course" instantly he replied

but the answer seemed amusing to the young lady who laughed for a while and then said.

"Sinner, but I can say that you are not a warrior."

But the young man was not impatient and replied.

"Oh, of course not, I have no talent for that, but I was talking about playing Yunsuan, a tremendous and famous turn-based strategy game."

Then the young woman burst out laughing saying.

"hahaha, a game ?, a game ?, do you think I would deign to play a stupid game, being how strong I'm, are you crazy?

but patiently he said defiantly.

"No, but that you have against, or is that you are afraid of losing."

This mockery did not fall on deaf ears and was taken as an insult to her honor, for which reason she replied.

"Fear, me?, I'm just saying that these games are meaningless and not worth my time as a swordsman."

But the young man followed, attacking at her weak point.

"That is to say, you are afraid and you don't want to admit it, that's fine if you don't know how to play or the beauty of the game, fear, and rejection is normal, especially if you are good at other things like using the sword since you use it as an excuse saying 'As swords are used and serve me, it is not worth dedicating myself to something useless like playing'."

This taunt informed the target, prompting the young lady's interpretation by telling her.

"You will be a ...., forget it, it's ok to fight with you in your little game or whatever, I will show you that in 3 games or less, to learn to play, I will make you regret your words."

In the face of this surrender, the young man employed a malevolent smile on his face.

"Jo ... that's the way to speak, so I Fen Sou, I accept your challenge, young great master".

Then, when they were both finished eating, Fen Sou took his board to the garden, and they began to play, then the first game of hers was more or less bad, in the second she improved a lot, while in the third she already dominated as a professional the game, but the detail is that in the 3 she's never won, making her frustrated, but I do not take it to heart, since, it was within her problems that Fen Sou was a master in the game, but after the 5th, She was obstinate since it always seemed that she was close to winning but she did not win, and it was in the 6th that she had an outburst of anger and cut to the innocent floor, and followed by this Fen proposed a break, then told him.

"Wow, I never expected that the game dominates so fast, I am very grateful for these games, this time it cost me to beat you, but you know after 6 games, without punishment for losing, the game loses emotion, I imagine that happens with your fights right?

Given this reasoning, she couldn't help but agree by saying.

"You are right, in a deathmatch, the knowledge that you could die, makes an intoxicating emotion sprout in your body, but following your idea that suggests for this to be better."

Then he broadening his smile told her.

"Well, something not as insane as dying, but what if I lose, I present someone really strong, to fight against him."

Continuing with the bet the young woman asked.

"Ohh excellent, and what happens if I lose?"

Then the young man said to him.

"Well, how about, I am pleased to hear your wonderful name, which with the time I have spent with you, the dear one to know it".

But contrary to her response, the young lady took a serious time before responding with murderous intent.

"Well, but only if you promise with your life not to tell anyone else, understand?"

These intentions finally scared Fen, but not by much, as he recovered immediately, only to comment.

"Okay, but I would like to know what to say as well as what you want me to call you in front of the public."

Then the young lady agreed and the game began ..., which after much dedication by both, and both faced the edge of defeat, the young grat master lost. Saying low and delicate in you.

"Lin Due"

But Fen's ruthless, I really don't hear him right, and he said

"As you say?"

Then she said loudly hurting his pride.

¡Lin Due, and you will tell me In front of people Yi Tae!, and i want revenge, and with the same bet!"

Then Fen introduced himself a bit badly for making her humiliate himself, but that didn't stop him from suggesting his next bet.

"Sorry ... well about the bet, how about you become in my bodyguard for a season?".

 

1