Chapter 3 – A walk in a war field
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The smoke from the houses and burned meat hid from the midday sun, a dark scene of death and destruction caused by a cruel war, being that nowadays only there are left, some ruins being profaned by some bandits and laggard soldiers, but while the Hell was unleashed, a man like any other, thin, with brown hair like his eyes, a wheat complexion like many of his surroundings and dressed in rags like bandits or poor settlers; He was walking calmly while thinking to himself.

[How the hell did it occur to me to return to my homeland on foot, with the idea of ​​going to explore the world while I return?, Foolish, two out of five countries that I step are at war and I have a feeling that my country will be too, ahhh cruel destiny, but well, going to my country is just a nostalgic whim, I'll see what I will do once I arrive. ]

Yes, the man was walking calmly without worrying about anything or anyone, not even when bandits emerged from an alley at a certain distance from him, and then passed them by nothing as if nothing.

But nevertheless, this walk was interrupted when, while He was crossing where the bandits emerged, he felt something grab his legs as well as bite him, then he stopped and looked down to notice that a young lady beastkin of the wolf tribe, light complexion, and brown fur, emaciated-looking, all beaten, covered in blood and other things, and tears in her eyes; She was holding him hard while biting him, And the man noticing this act he commented patiently.

"Little, stop biting me, I haven't done anything to you, look I suppose they are the ones who hurt you."

The man finishes saying, pointing to the group of bandits, then the little girl stopped biting and glared at the perpetrators, and immediately tried to stand up but found no strength in her legs for them, then when she saw that she could not go after them, the young lady still clutching her legs, she stared at him with a serious face and full of fury that contained a hidden meaning, which could easily be seen by the man who answered him.

"Oh, that determined faces have you, but what do you want?, that I kill them and take revenge for you?"

At his suggestion, the young lady nodded her head several times, to which the man commented.

"It seems good to me and everything, but I charge a fee, in cash no more and no less, do you have anything by chance?"

At the offer, the young lady worried a little, but she recovered, pointing to the men and her repeatedly, a gesture which the man translated and told her.

"That they have your money to pay ?, Damn little, if you are going to speak to me in signs you have to study better, almost and I have to guess your gestures, but in agreement, deal done."

Then the man untied the little young with a jerk, turned around, and took out a dagger from his clothes which he threw precisely to the bandits who fortunately were still on the same path, and this dagger was nailed to the neck of one killing him in the process.

When his partner fell, the rest of the 4 noticed it immediately, and it only took a few seconds to find out the culprit, who was waiting for them smiling without moving from his place, without waiting any longer, the 4 bandits insulting and condemning him, ran away towards him, while on the other side, the man took out another 4 daggers, one for each one, and immediately threw them at him, killing 3 in the process and the fourth the dagger pierced his knee causing him to fall to the ground, since the man then picked up his daggers (and the money) ending with the one on the survivor's knee, who at the time of picking it up, cut off his tendons to prevent him from moving, then took him by his foot and dragged him even in front of the little girl, by then tell her while offering her one of his daggers.

"Well look, as special treatment, if you want you can kill or torture this, what do you think? or, do you want me to finish it ?.

Then, satisfying the man's prediction, the young lady took the dagger without hesitation, for a moment, ignoring the bandit's pleas, she crawled towards him, and stabbed him repeatedly, each one charged with fury and rage, until long after bandit stopped breathing, which was when the man saw that her revenge ended told him.

"Well, I suppose this is it, that you are going well, young lady, and you can keep the dagger, maybe you need it."

Having said goodbye, the man was returning to his course, when without his consent, the girl grabbed him again, to which the man told him.

"Hey, young lady, what else do you want? Help me, or do you want to go with me?*

Then the young lady nodded once, after which the man continued
.
"Okay, I suppose you think I am a good man or something, but no, I'm a great monster, also you have no family or something ?."

Given this, the young lady brought a tear to her right eye, but nevertheless, that did not change her intense and firm gaze at the man, who upon seeing this thought for a long time, and then said.

"Well, you win but stop looking at me so ugly."

Then the man untied himself from a pull on the little lady, and then reached some of the corpses with less blood, removing his humble jacket, then covering the young lady with it and then taking her to put her on his back and start walking. after a while after leaving town, the man commented.

"You know, I already wanted to start a family, see if you want, you can tell me father, or wait, you don't speak hahahaha."

At the comment, the young lady after hell was able to smile.

 

0