Chapter 6 – Back to school
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh finally arrived, sweet home, sweet home?."

Said a young man in the middle of his adolescence, dressed in a simple travel outfit, carrying a small bag between leather and fabric for travel, he had a short golden hair almost smooth but slightly disheveled, eyes blue as sapphires, white complexion, and he had freckles on his normal face.

Currently, the young man was standing a few hours afternoon, in front of a large gate of bars in the middle of a large fence made of iron and trees, after this door a path could be traveled that led into the distance to a large wooden mansion.

"Hey brat, what are you looking at?, go and go before I call the soldiers."

Then, even contemplating his home from a distance, from inside the fence, a guard with a hard face dressed in a greyish light armor emerged from the right side of the gate covered by the trees, saying those words to the young man, who replied without many problems.

"umm I don't remember you..."

The young man whispered without the guard listening and then continued to speak to the guard.

"Good morning, look, I am Horald Pristen the first son of Viscount Yorald Pristen, the one who disappeared 6 years ago and has now returned."

Saying this, the guard became serious for a few moments as he looked at him closely, then suddenly burst out laughing saying.

"Pushh hahahaha, what a joke, yes, of course, the missing son, what a joke, you know so far you are the 6th that has been presented in that way, but well hahaha, I must say that at least you stuck it with the hair and your eyes, but well hahaha, now go away, do not call me to the soldiers to arrest you for posing as a noble.

on the other hand, the young man before this thought a little disappointed.

[Well I think this was to be expected after 6 years out, ahh I guess I'll have to resort to that]

"Yeah ... I understand, but it turns out that if I am your son, look here I have the family crest."

next, he showed the guard the back of his right hand, which in it began to form by means of luminescent blue lines, an emblem consisting of a shield with a small sword inside it, surrounded by two long blades, above the shield was a helmet, and finally below the shield were inscriptions.

The soldier, who at first thought it was a bad joke, when he saw the emblem appear, opened his eyes and then told him.

"I .. wait a moment, I'll be back."

Saying this, the soldier ran to the mansion, on the other hand, the young man, under his arm, and remained waiting for a long time, until in the distance he saw himself accompanied by the guard, an elegantly dressed middle-aged couple, the man wore a black coat, and had similar features to the young man exempt from freckles, while the lady, had light brown hair with green eyes.

Once they were both within 20 paces of the gate, the man raised his hand to the air, and as if he were pulling something, he yanked back, and as if it were magic, the gate swung inward as he broke the chains. Once broken, the man and woman rushed to hug the young man tightly as he said with feeling and strength.

"Horald my son, you have returned," said the father

"My son, you have returned how much we miss you," said the mother

At this, the young man shocked him a little, then said softly with feeling

"Father, Mother, I'm back."

This moving scene that was seen by the nobles and privileged people who passed by, lasted a little while longer until they separated and happily walked into the mansion.

Once you see inside the mansion, in the main room which contained a large staircase in the middle which led to the upper rooms, the parents were in front of the young man without saying anything, lasting a few moments after entering the mansion, for later Suddenly, the father, with fury, slapped the young man tyrannically, leaving a strong mark on his cheek, then told him.

"Useful piece, see that appear unexpectedly and embarrass the family, at least you have some conscience and play along, you would have been missing, and now that we talk about this."

Then he slapped it again this time on the other slap, to then say

"As you dare to disappear and put the whole family in pain and the public eye for so many years, you do not know the shame we experienced every time a madman came to declare himself as my son, or every time we attended a party, people look at us with regret, you really are a useless good for nothing without talent or attribute! Now talk about what happened to you, why did you disappear?"

Then the young man with the red face from the hand marks looking at the floor as depressed, inside

[Ahh sweet and dirty home, well I guess I'll have to tell you something of the truth]

"I, I, well, I was on my way home after visiting the Filiaries, when someone put a rag on my face and passed out, after that, me, me."

then at this moment, some tears began to form in the eyes, which his parents hurried saying

"Wake up and leave the childishness, And continue!"

So the young man continued

"They sold me to a bad person who put me to work day and night in a mine without rest for many years until one day I could escape and then..."

then his father interrupted him

"Well, enough is enough, with that I have, see that letting yourself be kidnapped, you are all useless, now go and go to lock yourself in your old room, which thanks to you, we could not use it for anything else, since we had to face it saying that we were still waiting for you, are you still here? Go ahead and go, I don't want to see you."

After that, the young man quickly went up the stairs and went to his room, which was apparently clean and tidy, then the young man wiped away the tears, leaving his face as if he had never cried, then threw his bag to a corner of the room and then he threw himself on the bed to rest and start his confinement.

Time passed slowly and it became late at night, and during all that time only a maid came and with a bad face gave him a humble plate of food made with leftovers, during the night as a child he was comfortably thinking in his bed about his situation.

[I don't know how I listened to Uncle Rorn and come all the way here, to suffer this, look at how to convince me that, 'Hey, you have a family and a life before this, why don't you go and enjoy it, I know that your family does not love you, but there is still your family, you should at least spend some time with their and resolve your issues, and then you will see what to do, do not waste your time, like you other younger brother, at least have a family to return to, unlike us'.

Well I guess since I'm here, I could finish my studies, of which I am very behind..... that bad ..., I have a lot to study, ah and Marien, my only friend, I think she is my only motivation to come here, she will be surprised when she sees me, hehe, what a thrill she will be, I hope well.]

Her thoughts continued for a while until at one point he noticed with his sharp senses a murmur in the distance.

[Um, it looks like my father is still awake, and he's talking to Soferia, um, they'll be talking, well I guess I have to find out.]

Then the young man stopped and very quietly went to the front of his father's door, and began to listen to the conversation.

"Oh dear, what a horror with that child, you don't know how bad I was when he called me 'mother', what a joke, when I was happy, now I have to listen to his annoying voice calling me mother, over and over again, like that dirty mouth coming from that woman."
Then her husband replied.

"Calm down honey, we'll think about how to make it disappear like that time, so you'll be at peace."

At such a shocking word, his accomplice replied a bit saying.

"But darling, what if he comes back again? Besides, he can be suspicious twice already."

Then her husband comfort saying.

"Umm it's true, I suppose we will have to eliminate this one, suppose I should have done it years ago but was not sorry for the poor boy, but we have to plan it well."

Then the wife said to him

"Ohh darling how good and wise you are, how fortunate I'm your wife."

then the husband continued

"Ohh my life ..."

At that moment, the young man turned his senses away to avoid hearing grotesque things for his mental health, and just as he came he controlled himself to his bed to sleep while he thought.

[Well at least that solves the mystery behind my kidnapping, although I guess now I have to take care of myself, umm how strange, after all that happens, why I am feeling sad...]

Time passed 2 months, to find Horald now in a school uniform, made up of black pants and dress shoes, an elegant white shirt embroidered with gold and blue threads, covered with an elegant black jacket embroidered in gold and blue threads and both the jacket as a uniform, on the left chest the school logo embroidered by gold threads, formed by an open book, with two crossed swords behind it, 3 stars in the chasm of the book and some columns on its sides. Located in front of the blackboard of a classroom full of pure students like him, next to an old teacher dressed in a robe, while introducing himself

"Good everyone, I'm Horald Pristen son of Viscount Yorald Pristen, perhaps you know me from my disappearance, so well, I hope we can get along."

 

0