Chapter 8 – What the hell?
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two months have passed since the master swordsman Lin Due and the lazy player Fen met, and now they were climbing at noon, an endless staircase that went to the tip of a colossal mountain.

"Lin ..." Fan said exhausted

"Yi," Lin Due corrected without a drop of fatigue.

"I'm sorry 'Yi', please wait, I can't take it anymore, I know I would do you the favor of accompanying you since we were here but this is torture."

Lin continued walking without answering him.

"Please don't ignore me, ahhh, come on let's rest"

"Not yet, don't be childish, in an hour we will arrive still laughing to rest."

"I will die..."

In the end, he did not die, but he fainted and was later awakened by his partner who was poking him with the handle of her sword.

"Auch, stop itching well, I woke up, there is a headache, what happened and why I am in front of a temple," said when he woke up and noticed that he was in front of a great temple, in the middle of the clouds that they pass through the mountain.

"You passed out so I carried you here, hehe how weak."

"Sorry for not being as strong as you."

"Apology accepted."

"...Your sense of humor is horrible, by the way, I imagine this temple is our destination, right?".

"Yes exactly, we are already here, but this is not a temple, this is the school of the wind sword, which before was a temple of some god whose name I don't remember."

"Ohh I see but, don't tell me that your reason for coming here was to challenge this school ..., it's because you never get tired before you came here you massacred 3 bandits just because you thought it was funny."

"The emotion of fighting, winning, and testing myself is incredible and fills me with life and this becomes better the stronger the rival is, maybe you don't feel the same when you beat and scam people with your little games."

"They are games, and, well if you put it like that I can not deny it."

"And about this school, this time I didn't come to challenge it, I think ..."

"I don't think it gives me confidence, ahh ufff, well let's go in and end this, by the way, ¿how do we get in?"

"Well, through the obvious door, I know why you said it, don't worry, the entrance is free, the problem is what you do once inside."

"I have a bad feeling..."

finished arguing, both entered the school without any difficulty and walked in a straight line to the nucleus of the place, passing slowly through various buildings, the detail comes that not long after they entered, the students began to look at them ugly and whisper among themselves.

"Hey, it's normal that they look at us like this, is it because we are outsiders?" Fen said worriedly.

"No, outsiders are more or less common

"Then why ... don't tell me they know you?"

"Oh yes, umm I guess."

"There are gods ... this is going to be bad"

"Don't worry, I protect you hahaha"

"Being that the more time I spend with you, my pride is fading."

"That's because you're weak and don't want to learn to fight or at least train"

"I can't argue with that."

After a time, the couple arrived at a huge building from which, Lin without fear or delay, opened the large double entrance door and entered together with Fen to a large dojo, with many students of various ages, races, and genres swinging his swords, standing at the bottom standing with his sword to the front in a sublime and imposing way, a man in his 50s, with skin and eyes like Lin and Fen but with his age, his hair was already almost covered with gray.

And it was this guy that Lin approached directly followed by Fen, without worrying about the others who were now looking at them even uglier than the previous ones. And once Lin was in front of the lord, surprising his companion, she knelt down and said respectfully.

"Master, I'm back."

The entire room fell into stony silence at these words awaiting development including the now stunned Fen. But this silence ended with the serious and dominant words of the teacher

"I am no longer your master, you were expelled from this school."

[I think this begins to explain why they look at us so badly, but, what the hell did you do Lin?] Fen thought

"You will always be my master"

Lin also seriously said if he looked away from the master, who raised an imposing aura that puts great pressure on everyone, paralyzing them with terror.

"I'm not your master anymore, tell me father or better, daddy, instead."

This unexpected end of the sentence, caused everyone to sigh, or faint to drop the horrible pressure they were in, and in the case of Fen in his now surprised mind, he just screamed.

[What!?].

"But you have always been my Master," Lin said seriously but a little sorry

"Oh gods, why did my young me educate this daughter of mine so seriously?" Said the master regretfully.

"Master?"

"Oh my daughter tell me, father, please or I won't speak to you"

[What kind of comedy is this? Now I think I know where she got her sense of humor from.]

"Fa ... ther...?" Lin said uncomfortably and sadly.

"Oh what a joy, so many years waiting for this, I didn't realize this, if not until after you left, come let's go inside home, and let's chat this time like father and daughter" Then the Master looked at his students shocked and said to them "today the classes are over they can go"

But an older student replied

"Honored master, how can you treat her like that, even if she is your daughter ..."

However, he did not finish speaking since the master in a matter of moments arrived until his discipleship and with only his fist, hit him in the stomach in such a way that he shot out unconscious, outside the dojo.

"What is a disobedient student, here I am the master, understand? Then get out of here," said the Master tyrannically, causing everyone to run out of the dojo, leaving only the teacher, his daughter, and a frightened Fen, who The only reason he didn't run away was that Lin looked at him ugly.

"Kuffjum, well where we were, ah yes, let's go inside," said the master.

The 3 then entered through a door inside the dojo, meeting the home area of ​​the building, in which time later the 3 were sitting in a room, in which Fen was nervous to death to see these two fearsome characters looking at each other curiously not knowing what to say until the old man noticed it carefully and said.

"Well, daughter like that, now I will call you that and not an apprentice, as time has passed, it has been 9 years since I expelled you, as I regret, not to expel you, but to let you go from here, but before continuing, tell me, Who is this guy who seems to be about to die who came with you?

Consequently, her daughter responded simply and seriously.

"He's my boyfriend, Fen Sou."

Saying that, Fen looked at her with a puzzled face and surprised to say such madness in such a serious moment and then feeling death on him, he looked at her father who now looked at him smiling-mind while he sent off a monstrous aura of hatred towards him. , then trying to save himself he said quickly.

"That is not true!, her daughter is only joking, we do not have that kind of relationship, come on tell her Fen."

But nevertheless, the other party made things worse by saying

"How do you say that Fen, after you conquered me so fiercely and brutally when we first met."

Then the father's pressure increased as he hit the table causing it to split in two, then the now terrified Fen pleaded.

"Please don't kill me sir!, Lin!, please tell him the truth, don't distort what happened, you want me to die."

At Fen's plea, Lin snapped saying.

"is kidding, Maest ... Father ... we are not dating ... nor do we have a similar relationship."

Then the pressure suddenly dropped, causing Fen to relax his soul and the master commented

"What a relief, daughter, don't scare me like that, I wouldn't want to stain blood"

"But I do not deny what I said second, after being brutally defeated and humiliated I have been interested in this humble man," Lin said quietly as she looked sad at Fen causing another death pressure that knocked Fen unconscious.

Sometime later, at night, Fen woke up in an unknown bed and after analyzing the situation and having mixed feelings as well as those of fear, he left the room, finding a corridor that bordered on the central garden, corridor of which he was staying. Lin waiting for him leaning on the pillar

He stopped a little to see her, but then he breathed a little, then approached her and told her.

"Before I passed out, what did you say, is that true? Do you like me?"

Then she blushing said.

"I don't know, I suppose, this feeling seems to fit what I've been told."

Seeing that things are serious, he replied.

"And what have they told you about that?

"few things, such as fluttering in the stomach, strange interest, excessive worry, wanting to be with the other without any sense or similar things."

"I see, I've also heard similar things, but I think what matters is recognizing it in the end, you ... are you sure? I'm sorry if I bother you, I'm ...very bad at these things, let's say That didn't go very well for me."

"Not calm..., I know you are very weak ..., but I like that even if you are, you shamelessly face life like those bandits when I met you or resisted my master, I say father hehe, or better, when knowing that I could killing you in an instant, you challenged me to a game making me your bodyguard."

"Hehe thanks, I guess, I guess tend to do crazy things as you say."

"I think went a bit ..." lowering her head out of shame, she continued, "answering your question that if I recognize this feeling, then ..., yes, I admit, I like you, I don't know how to say it otherwise" then she went up head now red and I ask expectantly "now you…, what do you feel for me?"

Fen now taking in the feeling and knowing that she has to be serious and answer honestly right now, her whole being fell into chaos, and automatically in a matter of moments she was looking for all his memories about her, sometimes pleasant, sometimes desperate, sometimes with fear, but always with joy and security; but nevertheless then came to him, memories of a dark past of betrayal, paranoia, and fear, provoked negatives in his response and when he was going to say it, he looked at her one last time causing his darkness to be brutally vanquished.

"Lin Dou, I Fen Sou, I am a pathetic man, doubtful, fearful but sometimes crazy, without money or family, much less a home, even older I like all the games, even the children and gambling with them, Between us It's only been 2 months, but we practically don't know anything about each other, this is demonstrated today with your father..."

Hearing this, Lin was already expecting the worst, but Fen continued smiling.

"But as I said before, sometimes I am half crazy and as you said before I am shameless, and forgetting my doubts and fears, grasping my stupid feelings about you, and as your difference, I do know how this feeling is, I can tell you without To know you, that I like you, but find out about your appearance, I like your attitude, your strength, your follies, your way of being, your humor, and the other things that do not occur to me at the moment, .. and these are my feelings for you, what do you think? Is this also winning you?"

Lin for her part upon hearing such a cloying declaration and that her feelings were reciprocated, she could only smile truly of fullness and happiness after a long time, to say next.

"You are horrendous, I can never win you one."

Immediately after the dim torches and the full moon, Lin Dou approached his now man hugging him tenderly with emotion, for a moment later, Fen raised his head and brought it close to her to say tenderly

"Now as the victor, I am going to claim my prize."

And consequently, a murderer and a tramp joined their ties, gently connecting their lips.

 

0