Chapter 9 – [2+2-1 =¡Problems!]
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now, a gloomy subject with a bloody past, finds himself nervous for the first time in many years, walking from side to side in front of the door of some house in some remote town.

And the reason for this situation?, We must go back to about 7 months before when the subject accompanied by a young wolf-girl, on their endless journey they were in any forest, in the early hours of the sun, shortly after breakfast when, unfortunately, the young woman was inclined to a tree vomiting and with a fever.

"Silvia, you have to be strong, at least until we reach a town."

Hearing this, the young woman looked at him all weak and nodded.

"Well that's good, when you're done, rest a bit, and let's continue, tell me how about I charge you?"

When asked, the young woman looked at him and shook her head.

"I imagined it, well I won't force you, but you must be prepared."

With everything discussed, after the young woman rested, they set off again in search of a town or city, but nevertheless, in the early hours of the afternoon, the young woman fainted while walking.

"Oh fuck, this is bad, that's why I told you I would carry you, well I suppose it would be the hard way, right?" Said the gloomy man and then carried her on his back and continued saying "I suppose that I have to hurry, ahh what a bummer to have I don't like being flashy like Yin, say Lin."

Saying that He began to run at impressive speeds, leaving the search in a matter of minutes, thus entering a great plain and it was only a matter of about 2 hours, which reached the wall of a great town on the plain, where he was received by the weapons of 2 guards, one human and the other beast of some feline clan.

"Who are you? identify yourself," said the human guard on alert when he saw the man arrive at high speed

"My name is Gerald, a retired mercenary, my daughter is very ill, can you let us through?" The grim man replied fluently and nervously.

The human guard was going to protest the inconsistency of races between them but his partner interrupted him saying.

"Calm down Marsh, sometimes you are very strict, come follow me to the medicine man, this is a priority, then I will ask you better"

"Thank you very much," Gerald said emotionally grateful.

The 3 then ran to a certain house in the town, where they were greeted by an old man after the guard called him.

"Sir, it's an emergency, please attend to this lady," said the guard.

"It will be a pleasure, come quickly"

"Thank you, Doctor, I appreciate it," said Gerald, entering the house with the young woman.

"Well I say goodbye, I can not leave my guard, then I look for you," said the guard.

Once inside, in the direction of the medicine man, Gerald put the unconscious young woman on the bed, then the medicine man checked her slightly and questioned Gerald while he was looking for a damp cloth.

"Tell me, have you eaten something strange, or slept uncovered in the cold of the elements?"

"Not at all sir, I'm an experienced mercenary, I wouldn't let that kind of thing happen."

"Not believe so much, everyone makes mistakes"

"Have you been tired lately?"

"Well, even if she doesn't admit it, I've seen her somewhat sleepy, but I suppose it's normal because of the treatment of the trip."

"And nauseous?

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I have suspicions of something, finally, has your period come yet? and if so,¿when was the last time your period came?"

[Cheating question, the bad thing is that she never told me, although it's not that I ask too much ... ahh I'm getting rusty on this, well, we'll have to say a little] - thought Gerald

After remaining nervously acting in silence, doubting what to say for a moment, Gerald replied with supposed sincerity.

"I don't want to talk about this much, but ..., the truth is that she is adopted, she was traveling to a town because of a request, but I found her in ruins, she was the only survivor."

"Umm I see, that tends to happen, I will not investigate much of that, but I reiterate the question"

"Since I have been traveling with her for 2 months or so, she has not seen her have her period ... don't you tell me?"

"Well, a delay due to the stress caused by your loss is possible, but there are more symptoms such as your tiredness, queasiness, there are also the pulsations, of course, and if we add your condition to a hectic trip for an inexperienced person, as well as the stress that everything carries with it would fit. So yes, I am sure she is pregnant, congratulations, and about your condition, do not worry, with rest and some medicines that I now prescribe will be fine, I think you could wake up soon, but wait until you are better to tell him."

"Pregnant ..., this ... I don't know how to lead with this ..." Gerald said seriously, adding in his mind, [I said I wanted a family, but this way I didn't expect it....]

"Mr. Gerald," said the doctor firmly.

"Yes?"

"Listen to me, if it is true what you said, you saved her and you are responsible for her."

"Sir of course it's true"

"Don't interrupt me, I will tell you this as a man to man, not as a medical, currently she has lost everything in life and you would be her only support stone, do you understand where I am going?"

"I… yes Sir, don't worry, I'm going to be with her until the end, I already promised her."

"Good thing, it better be like that, because if he abandons her, she can suffer permanent mental trauma and even commit suicide and especially while pregnant where emotions are varied."

"Of course not, as I would"

"Well so be it, and again, congratulations on being... grandfather, right?"

"Yes... I think it would be like that ... hehe, What a thing ... I'm only 35 and I'll be a grandfather."

A few hours passed and as the Doctor said, she woke up and of course he was there for her, what happened next was that he solved the problems of his arrival by installing both in an abandoned house, also shortly after he asked the Doctor about her voice and he said that it is up to her mind, that perhaps one day he would speak and followed this after a few weeks, Gerald in the privacy of his house commented to his daughter, both of them sitting on the floor for lack of furniture.

"3 important things, I was planning to tell you 1 but I decided on 3"

the young woman nodded.

"First Gerald is not my real name"

The young lady stood looking at him.

"I will tell you my real name, but you must promise to keep it quiet"

the young woman cocked her head in question

"Why there are reasons, the first I can tell you, is that it represents a lot of yourself, the second is related to the first, with the name they can look for you and harm you or your loved ones, and that can be especially true for me, so you promise?

The young woman seriously nodded

"Well I believe you, my name is Rorn, no surname or anything"

The young woman laughed silently.

"Yes laugh, it is not glorious or anything but it is my name and it is dangerous, now the second one, this is related to the first one, part of my past, sorry I will not tell you everything, it is neither necessary nor convenient for you, just you will say that I killed and did terrible things, how do you feel about it?"

The young woman became thoughtful, then nodded her head.

"That is all, you will only accept it, you will say nothing at all."

The young woman first denied the latter and then affirmed with her head the former.

"Well what else, I guess it's time to tell you the third, this involves you more than everything, ready?"

The young woman nodded firmly.

"I'm glad you're strong ..., and more after what happened, because you will have to be even more, you'll see what happened is that when I checked you the medical man discovered that you were pregnant."

The young woman then turned pale as she opened her eyes, looked at her belly, began to breathe quickly, then looked forward in the void and her eyes began to shed tears, then with her thin fists began hitting the floor desperately for a little while, then he began to alternate between thinking, looking at her belly and hitting the floor angrily, until he resigned himself and looked at Rorn with tears in her eyes, who kindly arm and said stroking her head, while she sobbed in Silence and consoled her saying.

"Yes it must be hard, I imagine, I have seen many cruel and tragic things happening to innocent people, yes, I am idealized by the horror of having to carry a cost, to the fruit of the one you hate so much, I understand that you must also hate the world for being so terrible, but I will tell you to be strong"

"I will tell you to stay alive, for yourself and for the little one, that even made with the most horrendous intentions, he will be born pure and innocent, as I once was, As you once were, so be strong, no, let's be strong and we want it not as an obligation but as what is truly a gift from heaven, let's do it, no, we have to do it in order to obtain for us pleasant happiness and especially for the little one"

"so that what happens to us does not happen, one who became a monster and another who takes everything from him, and who lives fully, and what I say and assure for all the trips and different lives that he witnessed that in fact, it is possible ... and that life is free and unpredictable."

Yes, free and unpredictable was his life until now and modified being so, and they will continue to outdo themselves, after that night, so much it is for Rorn, who behaved from inside as a father, then for the young woman who after that night little by little he was assimilating and wanting the new life that he carried in addition to being happy again.

And now we return 7 months later, in the poor Medical's house, the moment of the strong young woman is going to give birth.

[How long can it take to giving birth? Several hours have passed and nothing, only her screams oh gods they sure hate me but help her]

Thoughts like this and more tormented the poor man who believed he had overcome all fear in his life until one moment at a time, I heard the cry of a baby, immediately excited Rorn was going to enter but was received by a part that told him

"Not yet, Mr. Gerald. Another is missing. They are twins."

"twins?"

"Yes twins, be patient and wait."

Then the midwife slammed the door shut, leaving poor Rorn dumbfounded with thoughts.

"Well calm down, calm down, if you prepared for one, you can with 2, this would not be the first change of serious aircraft in a long mission"

Only 20 minutes passed when the second baby shouted, so Rorn was going to enter when he was caught again by the midwife who told him.

"Not yet Rorn, wait a little, you have to wait be patient."

"But if she already gave birth,"

"Yes, but the postpartum procedures are missing, wait a bit."

Just as before, I closed the door in Rornel's face, which had to wait longer, but this wait took a long time until the medical came out alone and said seriously.

"Gerald listens."

"Doctor, what happened? How is my daughter?"

"Gerald calms down, look there was a complication during the delivery."

to what he said, Rorn for the first time in many problems a true fear, one very different from the now cozy fear of death, but the fear of losing something very precious and irreplaceable, so much so that from everything the medical man said, he just understood that she didn't have much left.

"Gerald, do you understand? She doesn't have much left, you should see her."

"...Yes, doctor."

after that Rorn entered the doctor and went directly to the bed where his dying daughter lay tenderly hugging, in her thin hands her two babies, and when Rorn was 5 steps away from her, she noticed it and her gaze directly at him smiling at him.

"How are you, my daughter?"

The young woman jokingly gestured that it was obvious.

"Yes, you're right, it's just ..." Rorn started crying for the first time in a long time.

At that, the young woman looked at her ugly taking her attention, and then directed her gaze at the little ones

"Yes ... they are very ugly ... but surely they will be very beautiful and strong, so don't go ... I know I ask for the impossible but please," Rorn said sobbing as he hugged and kissed her cheeks and on her forehead and then walk away and watch her intently waiting for her gestures.

Then she smiled at him taking her Athenian again, and then alternated her gaze with the little ones and him.

"Do you want me to load them?"

She nodded

"agree."

Then he carried them with him without much difficulty due to their abilities, but when he caught them he felt an almost perfect fullness only overshadowed by the sad situation, then she raised her hand caressing the three in the face thanks to Rorn approached with the small enough, only after stroking them, the even paler young lady said softly and tremblingly, after 9 months after the incident pointing at the little one on Rorn's left arm

"Varkshia"

Then she said pointing to the baby on the left arm, ignoring the shocked and tearful Rorn starting to listen for the first and last time.

"Tarkus"

then he pointed to Rorn who was crying more and more

"Rorn... daddy... take care of them ... take care ..."

then with her hand, she caressed the cheek and said to everyone while losing her strength.

"I love them........"

then that her hand lost all strength and fell as well as her eyelids thus entering eternal sleep.

"Yes my girl ...., I love you too ..., I will take care of them and we will be happy I will make it so, for you and for us ...."After that he cry and cry until he could no longer more, and then he continued crying, but he had to be strong and happy for the 2 grandchildren, for the future of the 3 and the problems that these grandchildren will bring."

0