Chapter 10 – Visiting the Vatican I
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[In the beginnings of time, the great goddess of time and space Eulesia roamed in solitude in the infinite emptiness in search of the company of someone like her, but it did not work, then when she roamed these lands, formerly arid and enveloped in darkness, it occurred to her that since she could not find someone then she would create her, and so it was, using her great powers, with space as a body and time as the engine of her life, she formed two deities that she named as her children and I call them Eures and Serex, and with this began the age of the small family.

Eures and Serex being their children had many of their powers and their talents and did not differ much from each other so there was a harmonious balance between them as equals, their time together as they grew in knowledge because their bodies were eternal and perfect.

Both played and learned all the time with their Mother. But one day just like their mother, they felt lonely wanting more company and being more like their mother, which led them to ask their mother for help to help them make children like she once did to them.

That is how 6 new deities were born: the god Fuer, the goddess Agura, the goddess Aira, the god Tier, the god Ener and the goddess Nulla, beginning the age of remodeling.

These 6 younger brothers were weaker than Eures and Serex, and much more than their great mother Eulasia, but they were still happy, and thus the great family had fun together on the barren land, but it happened one day, the 6 brothers discovered that unlike their older brothers and their great mother, they bored their arid house, so they with their powers began to reimagine their home, discovering their talents in the process.

Among all, Tier was the one who best managed the only material available, in a competition between the 6, naming the material used as Earth in his honor.

In the case of Agura, sad because she was last in the competition, tears began to come out of her eyes, which surprised her, and experimenting she began to manipulate, dominate and create her, giving a new material to this world, the water, named her Honor.

The third was Fuer, he was a little angry for much thinking and not discovering some material like his brothers, then in a moment of anger, in the middle of a sea that forms Agura, his body exploded in fire heating everything around him and evaporating the water, he immediately noticed their flames and happy for his discovery he began to study them, to later call this material fire to his name, and bring with him a warm and comfortable feeling to his family who has always lived in the cold space.

The fourth was Aira who went to collect the new gaseous form that the water took after the disaster of Fuer, which she found entertaining this form and began to study it, later she formed her own version and named it Air how her name, and with it covered the world with a soft and relaxing breeze.

Next was Ener, who, frustrated like Fuer in his time, was playing with everyone's elements when he accidentally formed strange black clouds from which lightning flashed. He, ecstatic like his brothers, carefully studied this new material which he calls energy to his honor.

And finally the goddess Nulla, she was the most disinterested of the 6 in that she was happy with what she had and with her brothers, but it was difficult for her to play with them now that they had unique talents and she did not, but she did not Happiness mattered and even seemed fun to her, and between games and games, in the end, she unknowingly mastered the primordial component that every one contained and knew but was not interested in, her mana, and then when everyone noticed her peculiarity they praised her for her achievement and they named as the mistress of the mana.

And then once everyone had their talents defined they decided to shape their home to their liking, and it was then that the age of building began.

Tier and Agura were the main ones inbuilt the surface, with Tier being the one that formed the surface as we know it and Agura of all bodies of water from the oceans to the puddles, but this did not happen all happily, as they both competed for the domain, and among the disasters they made, Fue Tier made the biggest disaster, since in one of his tantrums, he threw a large piece of earth into space, and when he saw it from afar, it occurred to him to turn it around, turning it into the moon.

Fuer for his part could not maintain a fire useful enough on the surface to heat the place, so it occurred to him to heat it from the inside, forming a burning heart in the nucleus, which would heat the surface, and shows its existence from time to time. when when a volcano bursts.

However, Fuer was still not satisfied, because his effort was hardly visible, so seeing the rays from the sky of his brother Ener, he came up with an idea and adorned the sky with fireballs, which he named as stars and crowning as the greatest, he made the sun, which spun on the planet so that it was regularly present everywhere, thus causing what would later be known as day and night.

Aira on her side gave animosity to the world by surrounding it with her air, forming the clouds in passing and by chance creating a sky with the help of the sun's rays.

Then Ener as in ancient times used his talents to form continuous storms in the world.

And Nulla, wanting to contribute something, taking as a gift the mana of all her brothers and even her mother and impregnated the planet with dense mana that could be combined with all the talents of her family, so that everyone could always be together.

The time was passing very quickly for the happy family, but soon due to the dense and susceptible mana that the planet contained, the spirits began to form, which were happily welcomed by the family being these adorable servants or friends.

Eures after the sun was formed, little by little he became interested in him until he got to the point of saying "if you were like us, we could be together, oh wait", and having an idea, he met his brother Fuer and explained their idea between the two used the sun and formed the goddess Soliaris, the architect of the celestial lamps that illuminate our skies, who would later form a close and unique relationship with Eures, more than the familiarity between them or the friendship with the spirits, which later it would be called love.

Serex is equivalent to Eures also wanted to experience a relationship like that, but different, then an idea occurred, he went to his younger brother Tier with the same idea of ​​Eures, but this time with the moon, as they will imagine, The same thing happened when creating the mysterious, immaculate and elegant goddess Lunia, but unlike to Soliaris, she was not interested in Serex and decided to remain alone and calm in the new moon that she formed as her replacement, only occasionally appearing before her relatives.

But Serex was very hurt by this, and so he decided to take her by force, but his plans were thwarted before he started by his mother who knew everything, and by the punishment he was punished to live in a well in the dark, until he was redeemed, Beginning with this the age of life.

Other lesser gods were born to occupy a place, others by whims, like the sun and the moon, and even others that born from a spirit, but in the end, they all became family and were loved, and with the past time, as an example of Eures and Soliaris, the two races, both between themselves and themselves began to practice love relationships, forming a happy time between them, and this improved when Eures and Soliaris, taking something from them, formed their daughter Viria, and from they the others followed their example, forming more and more divine or spiritual beings.

But this does not end here, since Viria, with the help of her uncles, seeing so many births and creation, decided to experiment with creating a new way of life, it took a long time, it was difficult but she did it, all kinds of life from the trees that cover the earth, even the animals that live in any corner of it, becoming known for this as the goddess of life, but the only detail is that these new forms were very weak and disappeared quickly, so they decided between Everyone, do not get personally involved with them and only take care of them from afar, so as not to be sad when they are no longer with them.

In this revolution of life, Viria formed the first intelligent beings among animals, humans, gathering a little essence from her elemental uncles to create them, and at the request of her uncles, she decided to do more with her specifications, who among the favorite of each one were. the elves for Aira, the dwarves for Tier, the bestial for Fuer, the syrent for Agura, the dragons for Ener, and the humans for Nulla who reminded him of her, With the creation of these races the age of the golden civilizations began.

But this happiness did not last long, since Serex from the darkness having gone crazy, fulfilled his objective of creating his partner, forming to Oscuria goddess, mistress of darkness, and together with her, both generated thousands of specters, who together with they were able to escape leading the world to its first divine war.

There are many stories that tell the events of the war, but the summary is the following, Serex with new forces born of his hatred and already free, before beginning everything, tricking his mother to visit him, but when this happened, he killed her, unleashing the start of the war, without a superior being to stop him, he formed his way to the destruction and corruption of everything formed by his family, destroying areas, depraving races, forming demons, dark elves, evil spirits, among others, and even divine beings, defeated and sealed by a coalition of all good people, their leader being their brother Eures that their kindness and goodness, did more than destroy returning to the light side several lost causes. But the damage was done and now the world was in a constantly balancing age of light and darkness led by Eures as the god of the holy and Serex as the god of evil, and this age is the one we are in now, and well this It was a summary of how this world was formed Eulesia in honor of the great mother goddess.]

Finish narrating a priest professor before a class made up of well-dressed children.

"This would be all for today, for next week they will study the genesis book of holy scripture and they will give me an analysis on the matter, understood."

"Yes father," said the children

"Well until Monday, by the way, Lauren you can stay we have to discuss your notes in private."

After announcing this, the children ages 8 to 10 left the classroom, leaving Lauren and the father alone in the classroom, so the father said.

"Come Lauren, nobody is here anymore, come and do the usual, or would you rather be on the streets starving again?" Said the father, changing to a perverted face.

Following that Lauren with a sad face went to the father when he suddenly lost consciousness.

“Lauren?” Asked the priest at the unusual event, but immediately before delving further, the center of her forehead opened a gap the size of a knife blade and fell silent.

"Damn, that's a bad father..., and I liked your sermon, well Lauren, right? You're in luck, right now I am offering free services, although I think that I leave you in a bad situation, let me solve it for you."

Said a voice in the solitude of the classroom as if it were a ghost, which then continued saying

"I think I have been very distracted since I arrived in the Vatican, seeing classes and museums, I suppose that after this it, is time to visit the saint and the Pope and perhaps, offer them a service."

And having said that, the voice stopped reciting as if it had never existed.

0