Chapter 11 – visiting the vatican II
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, as I was telling you, the 6 elemental gods had a favorite race, and so much so, that they made a home in some of their tributes, where they would act on this tribe according to designs, either ruling or being one of them, but in the end, they all agreed to distance themselves from them.

But during this time Aira decided to improve a little his tribe where he lived, giving rise to the high elves, more long-lived, more talented, and more beautiful than his other brothers.

In front of this, her other brothers did the same giving the rise of the high tribe of today, the High Elves of Aira endowed with magic and skill, the High Dwarves of Tier endowed with dexterity and toughness, The High Syrens of Agura the wise and adaptable, The high Dragons of Ener endowed with strength and imposing.

Differentiating from their brothers, the beastskin of Fuer were all endowed by the rise of the beast, where all their attributes are enhanced.

And lastly, we, Nulla's High humans, the most complete, can like the elves see the mana and the talent for this, we have almost as much skill as the dwarves, we can survive everywhere and our strength although poor in comparison, it does not have limits.

And well, children, that's all for today, you can go now."

finish narrating a young and happy priest to a group of children sitting in a beautiful meadow, in the shade of a lush and lonely tree, then the children formed groups and chatted for a while before leaving for a large complex of elegant white buildings that surrounded a great and imposing tower of the same color that rose to the ends of the sky.

But among these children, there was a beautiful and kind young woman in heavenly priestly robes with great details, bright white skin, golden hair, and green eyes like a mystical gem. Which after saying goodbye to a large group of children, she approached the priest who intercepted her first, saying courteously.

"Ohh your great and enlightened holiness, I hope that my classes have been to your liking on this visit."

"It doesn't take so much ceremony, Father Alonso, you know I don't like being so enlarged, I still feel alone as one more novice."

"Oh no my holiness, you are very special, you for your kindness and abilities were chosen by the goddess Viria, as your only representative in this generation, you along with the highest pontificate are the people who represent all our faith."

Then the Saintess sighed and resigned herself saying.

"Well, that's fine, but decrease the compliments, please, anyway, your classes were a pleasure to listen to, I feel that these children have a bright future as messengers of the light of Eures giving happiness and love to the world."

"My Holiness, thank you for your words, and may your prayers be heard."

"So be it, although I am sad about what happened to Father Preon and the orphanage sector."

"Yes, I was also very surprised by the loss of Father Preon, he was a great director and colleague, I still feel guilty about getting his position on his death, but I feel worse than the children lost so much of their things in the fire.

"the come materials are replaceable but your existence at this stage in life is unmatched and irreplaceable, we can only rejoice and pray for Father Preon who must already be in the celestial fields along with Eures and his family, and work for the future of the children so that they are personal of good and do not fall in the temptations of Serex."

"I hope your words are fulfilled, your holiness."

Following that comment, they both talked for a while about the situation in the orphanage, then said goodbye and each went their own way.

Late at night in the penultimate of the great white tower of the Vatican, the saintess entered her room. which was immense but a small ashtray, with white walls and ceiling, furnished by a single double bed ashtray, a nightstand, a small altar, a simple large oval mirror, and a humble wardrobe. Being the luxurious wood floor, the elegant window, elegant wooden door, and the luxurious chandelier as the only dissonant things in the simple room.

Being inside due to the fatigue of a hard day like many, she went to bed dressed with the idea of ​​resting a little but ended up sleeping, later even at night, the young saintess suddenly woke up as if something had alerted her and she thought later of looking around for a moment

[What is this sensation of death and blood that came suddenly? It is so strong that it woke me up... I am sorry, Eures, Viria, for falling asleep without saying the prayers.]

[But this feeling is not normal, and it comes from here.]

then finish that thought, she got up abruptly and changing her completely friendly and innocent countenance to a more serious and experienced one, expelling a large amount of her mana surrounding the place.

[Nothing, I can't find anything, if the expansion doesn't work, then]

Immediately thereafter she gathered her mana and began to perform different detection spells.

[Nothing, nothing, nor detection to heat, movement, sound, life, nothing there is nothing even with lighting, will I be thinking about it more? no, this feeling, I feel it, I feel it clearly, everything says the opposite my senses, my magic, but I feel there is something here, so I just need to check this.]

"I know you're here, whoever it is, I can feel you, by the gods, do not hide and appear"

In the end, the young woman said almost totally sure, but there was no answer, if not until a few moments later.

"Hahahaha, well, well, excellent, you impress me, worthy of a saintess, I still don't believe that you would find me only by releasing malice, so the rumors in a certain hahaha."

A mysterious voice spoke in the spaces, and the young woman now in a state of maximum alert continued to demand.

"You, who you are, show yourself."

"Ehh no, I'm sorry, or that you were my family, or are you confessing? hehe"

the young woman, still innocent, turned red and denied

"Your cheeky, insolent, stop joking, and show yourself, identify yourself, and say your intentions, or I'll call the guards."

"You break my heart, but don't worry, I'll keep going, and about the guards, it's better than not, it would bother me, knock out more guards, or kill them if you want to take a look outside."

Immediately the frightened saintess, opened the door, meeting with the elite and strong guards who guarded the corridor were unconscious, clenching their fists as they recognized the strength of the guest, the young woman returned and said seriously.

"You ... which is what you're looking for."

"I? I just wanted to visit you, I was traveling and well, I was curious about the saintess you know, so I came."

"Do you know that you will fall into hell if you tell a lie?"

"I don't lie, I don't lie, have faith hehe."

"You..." said the saintess with improper anger from her.

"Well, well, but seriously it's true, I just can't tell you everything."

"Why?."

"It's that good, we just met, and I think this is going very fast."

"Ehh?" Said the innocent saintess, not understanding hints.

"Ahh, didn't you understand? Well, I will cheat you then, I think I could tell you more if you were my friend, but it has to be a real friend, not for convenience, don't talk to speak, or you will hurt me, You know, I don't have many friends, brothers yes, but no friends."

The saintess was going to answer, but she stopped and thought carefully about the meaning of the offer and then answered.

"Do you know that a friend is not made instantly?"

"Who says? If love can arise instantly, why not the friend?, which is easier?"

"Why..., you're right, then tell me what would happen if I wasn't your real friend."

"Well, this one would kill you, of course, but don't worry, the form is debatable."

When declaring the voice, the saintess became cold, because she knew that those words came with a terrifying feeling of sincerity.

"So what do you say, if you want I can wait and slowly relate hehe."

"Wait, let me think."

Then the saintess thought and thought at an impressive speed, about the pros, cons, and others, until she determined that it was only a matter of deciding and having faith and then saying.

"Ready, determined, I'm glad I'm Angely daughter of Viria, and I would like to be your friend. I hope you show the same sincerity as me."

"I, well, I suppose that the dice are thrown, and it shows you serious, I am sorry I am somewhat paranoid and shy, but I accept it, for now, I am…, I am sorry I suppose that I am a bad friend."

"Don't worry though it annoys me, I understand that there are secrets that are difficult to tell even your friends," said the Angely sincerely putting her faith in this friend, but without being deluded.

"Oh what a joy you understand, I certainly wasn't wrong with you to offer you, after a long decision after being spied on for a week."

Hearing this, Angely ignored the part that she did not detect this week, and concentrated on the surveillance part, unconsciously leading her to turn red and cover her part with her hands in shame, and when she saw this the voice replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you, don't worry, I don't have those bad habits, my sisters corrected me in time, hehe."

Only when he said that Angely was able to regain her posture but not her shame, but before she said anything the voice continued.

"I suppose you want to know my motives? I see it in your face, well as a favor of friendship I will tell you something, I can well say that I am a retired murderer, partially, I try."

Hearing that Angely opened her eyes in surprise but immediately relaxed them thinking that her identity is not so farfetched given the situation and then she said.

"Friend, should I call you? You should confess and repent of your sins in front of Eures, like the one who is one of the most terrible, you could burn in hell."

"Of course I would like, and on the other, I suppose that is a normal response, for your position, but I still don't feel ready, what can I tell you, now about what I'm holding here, I already told you I was traveling and half came here, the seat of the greatest religion of humans and to see how pure their intentions are, and it was also to meet one of our former clients."

"How do you suppose the church is an impure place and that they are your clients?"

"The client, that has already been verified, and if it is impure, it still needs to be fully verified, but so far they have produced bad results, including some so bad that I have had to clean."

"Clean ..., you, Father Preon..., Infatus, and mother Golda"

"That intelligent, yes exactly, I kill them, and Preon was particularly difficult, I even had to burn the place to avoid involving the poor boy."

"boy?"

"Yes boy, the poor thing was about to be ..."

"Say no more!, I believe you, I feel your sincerity, but I find it hard to believe that Preon, the..., but even so it is not an excuse to kill, that's what the law is for."

"I'm sorry, it's that I don't pay much attention to the law, sometimes it's very unfair."

"Afff, I suppose I will have to denounce you, those crimes are too serious to let go, I would like you to turn yourself in, and by the way, why watched me.?"

"That's why I wanted to see the purity of the pillars and you came out clean, that's why I offered you, my friend".

"And what about the Supreme Pontiff," Angely said worriedly.

"Well about that, I think you have to excuse me, I cheated on you."

"What? How? Was your friendship false?"

¡No!, my friendship is sincere, but the problem is that I woke you up on purpose, to waste your time and distract you so that you did not discover and save the Pope from death, I have heard, that with only one body you can bring to life a person..."

"You..., the pope!" Angely said, ignoring the voice and shooting off to the pope's chambers, picking up some guards along the way, only to discover upon entering, the remains of a great orgy now scared by the now pope being a horrible corpse almost unrecognizable as it was mysteriously melting.

After finding the body, it was chaos that lasted 4 days of investigation, dismissals, prosecutions, and others, and all because of that voice that was now famous, for all the wrong reasons.

And it was only on the night of the 5th day Angely after praying kneeling at the foot of her altar, she lay down to sleep trying to ignore the possible fact that he was watching her, but she was right because after sleeping soundly a voice sounded softly without waking her

"Good evening Angely daughter of Viria, my new friend, at first I did not consider it much, but seeing your resolution, I think I could try to be your friend, so see you later."

And with that said the voice stopped sounding.

0