Chapter 14 – Blood throne
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you?."

A question was asked by the young and frightened Liliana, to her kneeling, mad and faithful servant, amid the flames and the night.

"I am your faithful Grimy, you gave me my name, my mistress," he said innocently.

"Don't play dumb! You know what I mean," said Liliana, overcoming her anger and pride over her fear.

When she said that, the always smiling Grimy, stopped smiling and was able to get a hollow face and without any emotions, causing a chill in Liliana to later tell her.

"My lady, my mistress, my all, do you really want to know? Know more about me?"

"I ... yes, I want to know."

"I am Grimy, a former murderer and a very strong one, that's all, my mistress."

"That is very superficial, you know I want to know."

Then the following words chilled Liliana more.

"My lady, my mistress, my all" after a break Grimy continued " my identity and my history are something you still don't have the right to know."

"I am your mistress, how dare you refuse my orders!" Liliana said with a shiver running through her body, but nevertheless, more could its infinite pride.

But the answer that followed, paralyzed her with fear.

"My lady, my mistress, my all, I'm sorry, I haven't been clear, I wish things had continued in ignorance, listen carefully, your life belongs to me."

"I ..., I ..., as you ..." She began to stutter.

At this, her servant stopped, and approached her, there were only millimeters between them, then he gently caressed her cheek with his hand, causing her to warm up and start to tear.

"Don't worry, don't cry my all," he said as now he wiped away her tears with his hand, then moved his mouth closer to her ear and whispered to her.

"After leaving a dark world full of death, I found a void in my being, I didn't know where to go, what to do, but you welcomed me and gave me a reason to follow, something to hold on to."

After that, he retracted his head from her ear and then gently pressed his scaly forehead to his mistress's forehead, bringing their faces so close that their noses were also touching.

"So I would hate having to kill you because you didn't love me since I," said Grimy, but before finishing, he stuck his lips with those of his terrified mistress, giving her a passionate kiss for a few seconds and then taking them off, still retaining euphoria and A dangling thread between them, he pressed his forehead to hers again and continued.

"Since I like you, I love you and you are mine."

Finished saying that, he took a few steps back and knelt again, to continue saying.

"My lady, my mistress, my all, this is how I feel, so what if it goes back to how you were, do we continue to how we were?"

Liliana, now she was shocked and hyperventilating, upon hearing that he was waiting for her answer, the little mind she had left could only murmur.

"I, I, it's fine."

"Well, well, how happy I am, but I see that you are still, wrong, don't worry, just breathe and exhale, forget the fear and then order as always my mistress."

Then Liliana swallowed deeply and clearing her mind for her health and for her sake she was able to order.

"My, my orders are maintained, we have to go to my uncle."

"At your order, my mistress."

Liliana, having finished ordering, could no longer bear the pressure and situation, fainting immediately, but fortunately, her faithful and deranged servant was able to catch her.

What happened next is that Grimy, she put Liliana inside the still intact carriage to later continue her escape.

The trip that happened next was constant and without problems until reaching the Duke's castle, except for the relationship between Liliana and her servant, caused by the trauma and fear of Liliana towards him and only at the end of the trip the treatment between them He returned to what he was, but only on the surface since she still strongly remembered the madness and strength of her servant and that she was only his precious belongings to him.

And now in front of the entrance gates into the castle, her uncle the Duke, an elegant middle-aged man received her saying.

"My adorable little princess Liliana, so good you're fine, I was so worried," said an elegant old man.

"Oh uncle, thanks for concern, I was so furious and scared by everything that happened, if it wasn't for my cunning and qualities, I doubt very much that anyone could get here."

"You're right, nobody if you couldn't accomplish this feat, but come on, come inside, make yourself comfortable and celebrate your lucky escape, and let's plan then how to kill those unfortunate ungrateful rebels who dared to kill my real brother and sister-in-law."

"Well said uncle, and I understand your pain, I also want to see all that filth dead."

And with this said, Liliana stepped into the castle with Grimy, to rest from her long journey and later in the night, in some wealthy room, until later in the night he left her and joined the grimy who was waiting for her At their door, they headed to the dining room to celebrate their fortuitous escape.

The dining room where Liliana was going to celebrate, consisted mainly of an elongated and elegant table in which only she and her uncle were located, each one in their premieres. Around on the walls of the room were some soldiers and servants, Grimy standing next to their mistress as well as a soldier next to the duke, both as companions to their masters.

Both uncle and niece since they sat down to wait for the food, they chatted in a pleasant way about what happened, about the sadness caused by the loss of their relatives and the anger felt by the rebels and traitors who destroyed all their happiness, until a servant brought the food in a cart, and served it to their lords.

"Well, it's time to eat, look at Liliana, have them prepare your favorite, smoked beef."

"Thank you very much uncle, gestures like these, they ease my heart after so many betrayals."

"Oh it's nothing, it's nothing, now full of sad things and let's eat happily."

"Uju."

But it happened, that Liliana when she was elegantly cutting her meat, Grimy stopped her by telling her.

"My mistress, I must tell you that I smell poison in the food."

When he said that, Liliana stopped on the spot and looked Grimy like her uncle, then Grimy to receive the look of his mistress he nodded in affirmation.

"This cannot be, it must be a mistake, besides how you know if it is poison if you have not tried it."

"I have a good nose and know poisons, also I think it was you."

"How dare you slander me like this! You are only a servant ..." But between the screams of her uncle, Liliana nervously asks her servant.

"Are you sure..., how do you know?"

"Oh easy my lady, I smell poison, on all the swords in this room, including the dagger your uncle carries."

"Nonsense, slander, Liliana how you think your uncle would poison you, this servant of yours is crazy, he must be one of those rebels."

"Uncle ... cut yourself a little with your guard's sword, please ... I ask you please," Liliana said, starting to get depressed.

"I ... how can you listen to that low-casted servant? You don't see..."

"Uncle!, please ..." Liliana said to her uncle.

Then he changed his attitude from surprise to sinister to immediately laugh.

"Hahaha, what a shame, what a shame, if you had listened to me you would have died in your sleep but now…"

“Kill them, kill them all, that no one is left alive! make them suffer!” Liliana ordered, now deranged, without knowing reasons or anything from her uncle, she just wanted blood, blood to satiate the pain of betrayal.

When she said that, the soldiers began to take up their weapons, her uncle got up, and finally Grimy responding to her request.

"At your command my mistress."

After saying that, a one-sided massacre began, Grimy began to kill a soldier first with his hand, then with his sword he dismembered the others without leaving out the duke who took the time to tear him apart and then remove his heart ending his life seconds later and offer it to his mistress.

"My mistress a gift from him clumsy servant."

Then she, as if she had forgotten the madness and power of his servant , took the heart with her right hand and crushed it, splashing blood around it, including it.

"Why are you still here? I said to kill everyone, to burn in hell, no, let them burn and suffer from now and forever."

"I'm sorry, my lady, for my delay, I'll soon fulfill your errands."

What happened next is that Grimy left the room with his sword, and while he was touring the castle, he was invoking his lava golems, bringing a fiery hell to the castle, which illuminated the entire area.

The next morning, a charred and ruined castle could be seen and several bodies here and there, some fossilized by lava, others burned, and others mutilated.

And inside that lifeless black castle, sitting on a throne of chilled lava, was Liliana happily drinking a glass of wine, with traces of tears, dressed in an elegant dress stained with blood.

"Grimy," Liliana began by saying to her faithful and only servant who was kneeling in front of her, "They are all traitors, they are all bastards, except for my late parents and you, who my wonderful and noble presence has somehow fascinated you to the degree of madness."

"Tell me, will you never betray me and be my faithful servant?"

"My mistress, my lady, my all, I will live and I will continue living, to continue with you, take care of you and if they are in my desires, fulfill all your expectations."

"I see, I see, it is not an oath of submission and complete loyalty but I accept it, now tell me your name, your real name."

"The name of this pawn, they are only empty words to identify me, but for the love of you I will tell you as I told you when we met, the first name I had is Kan, without surnames or any meaning that I could find in it.

"Now dirty scum arising from madness, I, the Queen Liliana Aurelia Draigar Lonenia, I call you Kan, my so far pet named Grimy, as Kan Magma, new Duke of Draigar, general in chief of my forces, and my faithful servant and adviser.

"I am delighted with your gift, my queen, and will carry out my duties with care and loyalty."

"I hope so, now let's start planning the reconquest, and the slaughter of all the rebels."

"Yes, my lady, my mistress, my queen, my all..."

0