Chapter 15 – Post-mortem message
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a night in the second half of winter, a great festival was being held in some town in the north where people were screaming and playing through the town and the snow, where happiness was endless and sadness was vetoed.

And in the midst of all the excitement, a large float was traveling through the center of town on the way to a great temple located on a hill on the edge of it. At the top of this hope, a little girl dressed in a beautiful ceremonial robe and an infant dressed in the same way was dancing and having fun, these girls are no more but that demonic girl who killed her adoptive parents and her stepsister who took with her 2 years ago.

"Lara, are you having fun on your birthday?" Said the demon girl.

"Shi, shi," said her little sister, all happy and content.

"Well, I'm glad, look, listen, how all these people are celebrating your birthday."

"Praise be to Lara, the sun goddess."

"Happy day of the sun!"

"Look, aren't the sun and moon goddesses magnificent?

"Praise be to the goddesses."

"How adorable you are goddess Lara."

"Happy birthday goddess Lara."

"We are very blessed to be under the protection of the goddesses."

Phrases of happiness and praise are heard throughout the town, especially around the float, but every festival has to end, and once the float arrived at the temple, the demonic girl tenderly carried her little sister inside the temple, where they could rest from the party.

Later even at night, the demon girl decided to go out on the balcony of the temple to appreciate the view, leaving her little sister sound asleep.

"These years have been phenomenal, but I never stop wondering if this is the best ..., older sister, older brothers, why did you leave me alone? yes I know, we all agreed that we would try to retake our lives or find life, but it's complicated, brothers sorry, I suppose it's difficult for me to trust people, I tried, but it didn't work, but I think I've found life.

Through the silent nocturnal environment, melancholic words softly emerged from the girl's delicate mouth as she recalled her past and calmly analyzed her current situation, until suddenly a burning arose from her right palm, restless immediately she check her palm seeing a gloomy and dark red tattoo shine on his palm, which was not there before and it only took a few moments to analyze this symbol so that her face filled with sublime sadness and burst into tears

"No ... no, it's not true, no sister, why? no, you said that you will always be with me, no ... no."

This symbol and its meaning had not only appeared on the girl's palm but also on more people.

+++++

Long ago, going far west, in a castle room at noon, was Ken Magma, giving his mistress a gentle massage.

"Ahh... how rich, certainly your hand skills are heavenly, ahh a little higher."

"I'm glad you like my queen, my older brother taught me."

"Ohh yes, how good I teach you ..., ahh this makes me forget, about that ... city, which opposed my greatness ..., eh? Ken, why are you stopping?.

Queen Liliana ended up asking her faithful vassal in front of him sudden stoppage, but the answer came in the form of tears.

“Are you crying?” Liliana asked, recognizing the sad noise, and then curiously she turned to see her servant crying on the edge of the bed.

"Ken, are you fine?"

"No..., sorry, it's that, it's that."

"What happened, tell me, or I'm not your all?.

"Yes ... sorry, I received a message ..."

"message?."

"Yes ... the message, it said ... that my sister ... my sister ... died ... no ... why?... she did not ...."

Faced with such a collapse of her always cheerful and invincible servant, she realized and reasoned that the figure of fear and terror that was with her, after all, was a poor child, one who had just lost a loved one, for therefore she felt sorry for him for the first time, and as a comfortable act, she hugged him from behind while comforting him.

"Calm down, I understand you, I also miss my parents ..., they were very good, with me ..., so calm ..., everything will turn out well, you have to be strong for them, everything will be fine..."

And so both held each other for a long time until Ken had fallen asleep in sadness.

+++++++

Going back east, in some old school among the mountains, going back a little time, Lin was playing strategy against Fen.

"Then Fen, according to your gamble, said that you would humble yourself before me, and do all the housework for a week."

"About a week, I said for 3 days."

"What, are you afraid at this point?"

"You wish, it's an agreement then, a week for loser, now it's your turn."

"Here it is, take overcomes this movement," Lin said moving a piece.

Faced with this move, Fen had to get serious and focus firmly on the board, ignoring everything around him until he found a good move and started it saying.

"You scared me but, just that, now look how I win," he said, moving a piece, and then say," with this you have no more movement, so I win ... Lin, what's wrong?"

Coming out of his stupor he noticed that his girlfriend was crying while looking at her right palm.

"My ..., sister ..., passed away ..., she was not my true sister ..., so why I am crying ...."

"Lin comes here," Fen said as he stood up and hugged her warmly, which was greeted with another hug. "Everything will be fine, I'm here, also is your fearsome father who already wants to kill me for a grandson, and also look, if you want we reverse the bet and I clean for a week, so just calm down and blow off steam, everything will be fine."

And just like that, the young couple were together for a long time.

++++

Crossing several countries, further to the southwest approaching the hour of the twilight, a gentleman like any other is watching as 2 beastkin twin babies, played ahead of him, in the patio of his humble home.

"Ohh, how adorable Varkshia and Tarkus are when they play ... and not when they get dirty ..." thought that man of their little ones.

But then his happy feelings were interrupted by a burning in his right palm, which he checked quickly.

"There is no ..., Viniana, why ..., you still had a lot to give ..." Rorn thought triumphantly for his loss

But his sadness was interrupted by the synchronized and innocent voice of his little ones.

"Dad, dad, crying?"

Then, he dried his eyes, erased the sadness from his face, telling himself that it must be strong for his children, and hugged them saying happily.

"Crying? I'm just sweating through the eyes, now that I have them, let's go inside, there is a dinner to prepare."

And so he was carrying the 2 little ones and keeping his grief inside, he entered his warm home, waiting for a moment of privacy to let off steam.

++++

Rewinding the time a little and going further south, in some remote cave, 2 young men, a beastkin knight, and a blond young man were eating a great monster that they had just killed.

"Horald, even if you don't show your full strength, you keep keeping secrets," Natasha said aesthetically.

"Nothing happens to you, Natasha, but these secrets I'm not ready to tell yet if everything goes well, I can tell you."

"You always say those, like your girlfriend, I'm upset."

"And as your boyfriend, I'm also complaining about the place you chose for a date."

"Good counter-argument, but this is better than fooling around town."

"Strangely I don't deny you, only it doesn't feel normal ..., ummm wait ..."

It was at this moment that Horald started burning his right palm, and when he saw it immediately he began to cry.

“What is the matter with you?” Natasha stopped shocked when she saw the condition of her boyfriend, who in response showed him the brand while saying.

"I wanted to know more, look ...., this mark ..., that just appeared to me, means that a person whom I loved as an older sister ... has passed away ..., why... it's fair..."

Then Natasha, still not quite understanding, hugged him to comfort him.

++++

Going up north in some room atop the white Vatican tower, a heated discussion was going on.

"You have driven me crazy, I have told you to stop killing, can't you stop?" Saint Angely said angrily to her invisible friend

"I'm sorry, is that knowing that they trafficked people, I couldn't contain myself .., hehe sorry."

"Could you tell me or some guards, and they could have caught them and then the law tried them."

"I thought so, but the judge is also somewhat corrupt, but I left him alive because he would 'change'"

"Don't come to me with your speech, which is better, dead than alive, perhaps not even for our strange friendship you can contain yourself, that by the way I still don't know your name."

But Angely received no response, so she spoke again.

"Hey why don't you answer, maybe you already left."

It was then that she began to listen to her friend again, but this time with a depressed tone.

"Sorry ... why ... this ... no ... sister, why you died ..."

"Ghost, are you okay? What's wrong, I hear you crying."

"Don't tell me ... Angely, but yes, I'm sad ..."

"What happened, tell me."

"If you become my best friend ... I would consider it ..."

[This reminds me of when we met ..., but it seems that this is serious, ahhh, it doesn't matter I should help him.] The saint thought and then told her.

"Fine, I'll be your best friend, now tell me what happened."

"Come ... to the bathroom door ..." he said, sobbing his voice.

Following his instructions Angely walked to the front of the door, thinking on one hand that she would finally see the ghost and on the other how to comfort her new best friend.

"Now 2 step to your right ... and duck, I'm in front, you can ... touch me ..." instructed the sad voice, to which Angely correctly made his requests.

Then already being in front, she spread her hands being the first thing she touched was his chest, and then guided by he, without thinking, gave her a holy hug as she said.

"Easy, everything is fine, now tell me what happens."

"My sister died ..." said the ghost collapsing in tears

"All right, calm down, this is good, this is part of the cycle of life, now your soul is surely in paradise with all the holy gods."

The saintess consoled in her infinite kindness a sinister assassin who was now no more than a normal little youth.

0