Chapter 16 – Meeting
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a dark summer night like any other, which was quietly happening in the middle of a deep forest, but this wild calm was interrupted with the arrival of foreigners.

In a small space between some trees, 4 hooded figures emerged from the cardinal points from the darkness.

From the north, a figure emerged which even from its hood could be denoted its feminine curves, and if you looked closely from within the darkness of its hood you could see beautiful silver eyes.

From the west, calmly, a straight and uniform figure appeared, who, looking closely, could identify some sad blue eyes.

From the south, gently walked, this time it was a small figure whose from the inside of the hood you could see a horn that emerged from it, and you looked closely inside it you could see beautiful heterochromatic eyes, the right fuchsia, and the left green respectively, these being red as the proof of leaving a cry.

And from the east, a figure emerged in silence, whose interior the hood could only see darkness, and it was this one who started the meeting saying sadly.

"As they are all brothers, I imagine that bad, I never imagined and I wish that our next meeting was in this circumstance."

Next, speak the figure in the north

"For my part, apart from being sad about my sister's death, it has gone very well ... if I can summarize, I would say that I went home and got a boyfriend."

Then the figure from the west spoke.

"My case is similar to my sister, I went home and found a partner or something, But Oh who would say that my sister got a partner, I feel sorry for the lucky poor man."

"I think the same thing," said the one from the east.

"Hey! Don't bother me," protested the one from the north.

Then, speaking between small cries, the one from the south spoke.

"In my case ... it didn't go so well ... I got a little sister .... but people are bad, so I used my powers to make a home for myself ... I'm sorry ... , I am also ... sad ..., for my sister ...., I loved her ..."

And not being able to hold it anymore, she broke down crying, which caused the figure of the west to immediately hug her to comfort her.

"Easy little sister, everything will be fine, you still have us, and don't worry about your powers, just try to be happy."

"Hey, hey, being you just, I'm surprised you tell him that," said the hooded man from the east.

"Shut up now, or perhaps you haven't used your skills to your advantage, I bet you haven't shown your face to anyone until now."

"Tch, you got me."

After saying that, the one from the east, approached her little sister and rubbed her head saying.

"Come on, come on, don't worry, we're with you..."

And it was between hugs and caresses that minutes later the girl stopped crying, then continuing with their meeting.

"It is a pity that the actor and the destroyer were not here," said the figure from the north.

“If it's a shame, but I ask, at this point why do we keep calling each other with our code names?” Asked the hooded man from the west.

"That is a good question, when we parted we did not ask ourselves, what do you say? What if we decided that from now on we will call ourselves what we want to call ourselves and not by those codes," said the hooded man from the east.

At his reply, the other 3 nodded almost immediately, with the northern figure then pulling his hood down, revealing Lin's face and then saying.

"I say call me by my name Lin and not as a duellist."

Next, the hooded man from the west lowered his hood, showing a young face that was presented.

"I also want from now on to call me by my name Horald, and not as the spear of justice or justice, what a shame."

Then the last one said.

"I…, for now, tell me as always, I'm not ready yet."

"Scary," said Lin.

"Typical of you," said Horald.

Then followed the little hooded, who took off her hood to reveal a tender demonic girl, who said softly.

"I never had a name ... only my alias, the guider ..."

Hearing this, the others were sad, since she, unlike the others, was born and grew within the organization, but still, they waited for her to finish speaking.

"Recently ... where I am, they call me Moon Goddess and my new little sister calls me Moon, so I think I'll keep the name Moon.

"What a nice name you have left," said Horald, but in his mind, he said, "A goddess ... I hope she hasn't made a mess"

"Yes, that name fits you," said the one from the east plus her thoughts said "Goddess ..., this girl ...".

"What a great name," said Lin, but in her thoughts, she said, "How great, if I did the same I could attract opponents hehe."

"Thanks, brothers!" Moon said, then hugged everyone in turn.

Lin followed that

"But seriously, those 2 are a serious case of not coming."

"Calm down, Lin, you're the oldest here, and don't you understand? The actor now has babies to take care of and the destroyer ..., I suppose he doesn't want to detach himself from his mistress ..., that guy ..., I don't know what kind of thoughts led him to enslave himself" said Horald.

"Don't stress anymore, Horald, he sure is enjoying himself, also knowing him, maybe he is the one who is submitting to his mistress, I feel sorry for her," said the one from the east.

"Whatever you say, I just hope I don't have to calm him down if he gets out of control," said Horald.

"That would be great, it's been a long time since I fought him," Lin said.

"Though you've lost every time," said the one from the east.

"That makes it better," Lin said.

"Ahh, it is impossible," said Horald.

"Hey, don't you think it would be better if we left now?" Moon said.

"Oh yes, sorry, it's just that we haven't spoken for a long time," Horald finished the conversation.

After finishing the conversation, the 4 of them headed north into the deep forest, later finding a cave.

"I suppose it's here," said Horald.

"If it must be here, my mark points this far," Lin said looking at her palm, which above the dark red symbol, was an arrow that pointed towards the cave as if it were a compass.

"If it's here, I already came before," said the one from the east.

"You don't wait?" Replied Horald.

"Hehe, I'm sorry, I arrived first and I was bored," said the one from the east.

"It doesn't matter anyway, tell me there are traps or something inside," Horald said.

"Or maybe a strong monster," I provide Lin.

"Maybe fun things," Moon said.

"There is no monster, no fun stuff ... or at least where I checked, but if there are traps and many, most are poison." Explained the one from the east.

"This looks bad," Luna said.

"Don't worry Moon, your big brother in his laziness has already destroyed all the traps, so we can walk safely."

"So why do you say there are traps," Horald said angrily.

"Hehe, I'm sorry, I was just joking," said the one from the east.

"Let's get in, finally," Lin said finally.

After Lin spoke, the four entered and headed deep into the cave, not caring if there were any traps left intact.

During their trip, they found some rooms of various functions such as warehouses, laboratories, among others, until guided by the hooded man from the east, they came to a large metal door with a glass in the middle, with a strip 2 meters from it and a plate attached to the wall before the strip that said.

[

If you are my little brothers looking for answers, please show your mark at the same time to the glass, after they pre-scan them, if you don't go if you don't want to die.

]

"Well, that's what it says, some doubt," said the one from the east.

"None," said Horald.

"Nope," Moon said.

"Not at all," Lin said.

After that, the 4 of them stood next to each other after the strip, and then from around them, a mechanical voice began to be heard.

"Please show your mark to the glass, if you don't leave or die."

and following the instructions the 4 showed the back of their hand whose which had now appeared a bright turquoise blue mark and in the case of this one, only one mark was seen floating in the air.

It was then, that from the glass a red light came out that illuminated them, then the voice began to sound again.

"Analyzing, analyzing, analysis completed, welcome Duelist, Spear of justice, guide and death, can pass."

After finishing speaking the voice the door opened leaving the 4 a little impressed by the technology.

"This sister of ours and her devices, well let's continue," said the Death.

The other 3 nodded and followed their brother into the room.

Inside, they found a large, empty room, which in the center was a magic circle about 3 meters in diameter.

"Now what?" Asked Horald.

But his answer came from the circle, which began to shine and project a column of ascending green light and, within it, the shape of a beautiful elf around her 30s, dressed in a robe, with gentle temperance and whose colors of Skin, eyes, hair, and clothing were shades of green due to the light, but it could still be deduced that she had brown skin, light hair, dark eyes as well as her robe.

"Big sister," they all said sadly as they recognized the figure, which began to speak gently.

"Hello my brothers, if you are seeing this, it means that I am no longer in this world."

When he said that phrase the 4 began to tear including the Death, but they said nothing paying attention to what followed.

"My cause of death, it was natural, a while ago I had an incurable disease ..., hehe that irony being the master of poisons and plague ends up dying for them, but well, I suppose that having said that they can relax and not look for culprits."

After a continuous pause.

"Before continuing I must tell you my real name, in the organization I could never tell you by the rules and at least one should be the example and follow the rules, not like other people who are seeing the message."

At this, the 4 smiled guiltily, and then the projection continued.

"Anyway, let me introduce myself, I am Khashandra Tituria from the Elves tribe of Diragnaka, and I hope like many things, I wanted to physically present myself to you, but time did not allow it, and hell, you never communicate, 3 years and no contact, You not know how worried I was to learn that 5 troubled kids are roaming the world.

"He says 5 but we are 6, I bet I'm not included," said the Death.

But contrary to his statement, the advertisement projection.

"I don't mention the actor, or rather tell him Rorn while we're at it, because of him, I did trust."

“What did you say, brother?” Said Horald, mocking the Death, who only huffed in response.

But the screening did not wait for anyone and kept talking.

"Ahh my little brothers, as you should know I was already in the organization before you came and the 7 envoys were formed, at first I did not like them I considered them a nuisance for my investigations, but after a while, I have come to love them as my tremendous brothers even Rorn who is now more responsible, that's why I want to say a few words to each one of you."

"Actor, not Brother Rorn, the second to arrive and with you, we started at 7, when you arrived you were a good little liar, who annoyed me every now and then begging me to teach you something, but over the years you polished those stupid lies of yours so strongly that you ended up beating some monsters that were coming later. and help me control the 5 minors, I am proud of you, how you surpassed yourself and became the wise man you were when we depended, I'm glad to call you my first brother."

"Duelist, or better to call you Lin Dou, you were a surprise for us, when you started hunting us for fun, how good that we convinced you to join us, thanks to you it was that we started an elite threesome, which was then 7, in addition to motivating the others to train, you were for my first friend, hehe although now you are my sister hehe, but I advise you to moderate with your duels or you will not get a boyfriend, humans age fast."

“Sister!” Lin complained, then commented with a smile, “Don't worry, I already got someone special."

"There is a guide, my little girl, as much as I loved you, you were a tenderness, it was very bad of the organization to kidnap you and become a weapon since you were a newborn, I felt sad every time you were sent on a mission when I was so small, I felt fury towards them because they never allowed you to have your name, but what hurts me the most, is that I was the one who raised you and made you what you are, as I am sorry, I can never forgive myself, I thank the gods for that we are finally free and you can now have the opportunity to have a happy childhood.

"Sister! I already have a name, my name is Moon... and I'm having a fun life ... "Moon cried.

"spear of justice, or better Horald, you were always very responsible, and you would get bored easily and with that attitude and diligence you overcame many children until you got to where you are, you were always a figure of righteousness among so many strays, I am very happy to call my little brother.

"Don't say that ... I'm not so fair ..." said Horald

"Destroyer, no, better to call you Kan, as well as a guide, they brought you from a young age 4 if I'm not mistaken, all a baby, it wasn't fair that they trained you brutally apart and much more when sending you to carry out such massacres, I always had pain when I saw you all ground then you practice and even more when your mind was deforming, between me and the others we could only pamper you when we could so that your mind did not finish dying. As an apology to you, I could know the location of your tribe, after this projection a drawer will open where there will be a book that among many things says the location, I just want you to know that I love you.

"Finally death, I guess you don't want me to reveal your name in something as public as this so I won't, You were brought here like many other children with special gifts, but you were the best, the best of all, nobody could surpass you, for something you are the leader of us 7, I want to tell you that although I was hard on you it was because you worried me, I wanted you to be a decent man, and not a degenerate proud of his abilities, I think that in the end, I was successful, and I only pray And I hope that in the end you can leave the refuge of your ability and open yourself to others because it is necessary to see that I have only seen you 3 times since I have known you.

"Yes sister, you were very excited, it would not be the great being that I am without you and I will do it, I will do it, I will leave this bad habit with time I will do it ..." said death.

"Now, finally, to finish this message, I give you a favor, a testament to my life, so that you protect it, a long time ago, approximately 13 years ago, when I still did not care about life, I had a daughter,"

"how?" The 4 said.

"A daughter, not for love, but to experiment, I turned her into a walking biological weapon, a being that within her can absorb and produce any type of poison and all this in 4 years or so, I can say that it is my masterpiece and my failure as a person, what happened after this, is that I could finally see this weapon as my daughter as a sacred treasure that had corrupted to the maximum, but it was too late, what I did had no reversal and the problem got worse when I realized that my daughter still could not control her poisons and she expelled them indiscriminately, so with all pain, to avoid that the organization noticed her and to protect her from me and the others, I hid her on an island plagued by poison so much on land, sea, and air, every day I think if she is still alive and safe."

"That is why I want you to do me one last favor, please take care of my daughter, her name is Sahaira, her information is in the book I mentioned earlier. With this I say goodbye, I wish I had lived more to enjoy life with you but that will not be, I can only pray that you can find your own way."

0