Final Chapter – Roads
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the arrival of the sun in the morning is an indication of the beginning, as a counterpart when the sun falls and gives way to the night, it is the indication of the end and the hours of twilight are the last moments before the end.

Now, being in twilight time, the 4 brothers are now on some lonely coast of the continent after visiting their niece.

"Well, I guess this is it," Death said.

"Yes, it seems so," said Horald.

"Uju," Lin said.

"I would like to be with you more, but my little sister is waiting for me," Moon said.

“Before we leave, as you see our niece, do you think it is an act to be one of us?” Said Horald.

"I think you already know the answers, we all think that we even know Moon and you're only delaying us, but anyway I will tell you," said Death.

"Hey!" Said Moon.

"Hehe I'm sorry, well I continue, she clearly has the potential, but in the end, our group is over and I hope it continues like this, there is no need for another traumatized child, we can only visit her in the end and see that she is fine, as well Uncles that we are do not believe it," said Death.

"Reason," said Horald.

"Exactly that, although it pains me that she doesn't get strong, but it seems that her friend has potential," Lin said.

"Hehe, right, your friend, with some practice and using your gift well, it would be unstoppable," said Death.

"By the way what was his gift," Moon said.

"You didn't pay attention when he said it, he gift is to take the surrounding matter and energy as vitality and vice versa, that's why the poison didn't affect him, absorbed everything and turned him into nutrients," said Horald.

"Oh ok... thanks for telling me?" Moon said.

"You're welcome, pay more attention next time," Horald said.

"Yep, but ask, if he could steal our vitality, why don't I try and use those plants instead?" Moon said.

"Um, I don't know, we don't ask," said Horald.

"I think he didn't want to, something was holding him back," Lin said.

"And that?" Said death.

"I've been in many fights with any type of opponents, and there were some who, when they were about to lose and did not see salvation, began to doubt like the adolescent, as if they had something else to offer, sometimes in those fights they taught him by giving me any surprises as they said to force them to do that and other times they just died doing nothing, holding back that surprise" Lin explained.

"Well, that sounds logical, that's enough for me," said Death.

"And me," said Horald.

"Me too!" Said Luna.

"Well, I suppose that's the end of our niece's business, I think there's nothing left to talk about, right?"

"I don't think," said Horald.

"Uju I guess it's about time," Lin said.

"...." Moon look.

"Oh yes, before we go, what have you done? and what did they think to do? You know I'm curious, we have hardly talked about this" said death delaying the farewell.

"You are impossible, you are worse than Moon, " Horald said, and then continued, "I already said that with the projection of my sister, but what I will do later I suppose will continue living as I was, I don't know what will happen next."

"Oh, like you're the most normal here, and your Lin?" Said death.

"Me? I also said at the time what I did, but what I will do, umm, I suppose I will drag my boyfriend to the marriage, and then I don't know, maybe visit his family, also visit other strong people, or have Sons, I haven't thought about it much" Lin said a little blushing.

"Poor brother-in-law, my condolences," said Death.

"Hey!" Lin said, striking death by sending him away.

After he returned, he asked Moon.

"And your Moon ? on that occasion you did not explain yourself well."

"Ehh, well ... I got a little sister, after that, I came to a town and made everyone worship us as goddesses and, and what I'm going to do umm after today I came up with something, then I'll call them" Moon said

"Okay ... we'll be waiting for your call to go with you," said Death.

"Yep, but brother, what about you?"

"Me? Well, I've been doing some work as a hired assassin, but recently I've been staying protecting a saintess, maybe something will come up between her and me."

"Oh brother, who would say, being so shy that he never shows his face, he is looking for a girlfriend hahaha" Horald finished laughing together with Lin and Moon.

"Hehe, don't make fun," said Death.

"Well at least I know, you're at least getting a life, good luck with that," said Horald.

"Hear how little esteem you have of me," said Death.

"You deserve it," Horald said.

"Uju," Moon and Lin agreed.

"Ahh, you guys are..., hahaha" Death said

After all the brothers spoke and laughed for a while, death ended up saying.

"Well, I guess it's time now, I don't know what excuses to make, I hope it goes well for us on our way, and I also hope that we can contact each other more."

"Of course, brother," said Horald.

"Don't hesitate," Lin said.

"I will miss you," Moon said.

And with the words of farewells thrown into the air, everyone dispersed in the now darkness of the night, the end of their meeting coinciding with the end of the day, thus following each own path by which they have worked on their own after so long guided in the darkness of the world.

The duelist named Lin Dou, born and raised on the path of the sword was expelled from her home, to later enter an organization where she would give free rein to her rampant obsession with battles, becoming the organization's most exposed assassin and in seventh-best of it. And now after finally being free now she continued on her way to her house, she met her soulmate, and now she lives peacefully next to him in her old house waiting for her instincts to call them back to adventure but not now will be alone.

The spear of justice, named Horald Pristen sold by his parents as a child, with care and dedication, along with his sense of justice, became the organization's sixth-best assassin, the one known for his marksmanship. And now being free, he returned home, solved the mysteries of his childhood and now he lives facing his past in a good way while enjoying his present, not without forgetting his sense of justice and punishing the evil that may appear.

The actor, who is named after Rorn, an orphan boy from the organization like others whose only talent was knowing how to lie, was overtime and guided by the elders, forming and becoming stronger while he polished his only talent until he became the undercover killer and more spy. fearsome of taking the organization occupying 5th place among the best. And now after emerging from the darkness, he faces his greatest challenge and his greatest work and retribution, being the father of twins.

The crazy alchemist, a former member of the organization, who was a scientist crazy about poisons and pests, who later, after seeing several children grow up and take care of her, her appreciation of life, formed her into a good older sister, but not because speaking, her abilities declined since her knowledge of toxins earned her the position of the fourth-best assassin. And now after leaving the darkness when she was finally free to enjoy her life, but, unfortunately, died of some illness, with the only remorse of not seeing her brothers grow and reunite with her daughter, but she did not die without first leaving her will her brothers.

The guide, welcomed by the organization since she was a newborn, was efficiently polished as a lethal weapon based on illusions and hypnosis, easily giving her the third place among all even being a girl. Fortunately, she had siblings who spoiled and cared for her, which saved her from being a weapon without feeling. And now thanks to the efforts of her brothers with a barely childish mind, she made her own home with her stepsister, where she now lives happily and has fun almost like any girl.

The destroyer, a poor infant of unknown race, unlike the guide, was brutally trained by twisting his mind in the process only saving himself a bit of sanity thanks to the efforts of his brothers, but still formed the greatest weapon of mass destruction of the organization giving it second place. And now that all obligations and brutal training have disappeared, in the middle of finding his mind, he found a pillar of support to follow and adore and only time will tell if his mind can heal or not.

And the first place, the infamous Death, another orphan at best, but his gift and his genius, allowed him to overcome all the monsters that made up the organization, obtaining the position of the most efficient, strong, and best assassins of all, and now than leaving the darkness like others, in the middle of a search to find his way, he decided to stay and watch and take care of an innocent soul.

Seven emerged from the darkness, seven were the terror of many people and now the seven leaving only their legend behind each continues their own way in search of their own light.

This is not the story of the terrible exploits of seven insane and powerful assassins, this is the story of the epilogue of his darkness and the prologue of his light.

This is the story of the end of the 7 envoys of the end.

0