words of thanks and words of the author
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good morning everyone, I thank all the readers who have read this novel, your dedication to this novel is a valuable motivation for me, and I hope you have enjoyed reading this novel.

I must say that this novel was a very cumbersome to do, since I had to manage several dates for each of the protagonists and this worsened when I realized that also the time had to be consistent with the other novels on the same planet as the false master of death and the ice queen and nobody.

This story arose in the union of some short stories, I explain, at the beginning I had thought prototypes of stories of the destroyer, death and the scientist as protagonists of their own stories, but then with time it occurred to me to join them, along with others characters to form a story of 7 people as they already know it.

At first I had thought to make this story longer, but I decided to cut it in half since I saw that later other stories intersect with this one, so I looked for a good breaking point that was the one they saw in the last chapters.

This means that there is still a story to tell for the retired murderers, so don't worry, be patient.

Finally I say goodbye wishing health and happiness to all of you.

0