Chapter 1 – The end of one fairy tale and the beginning of another
1k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a late spring night, in the prestigious kingdom of Reigaria, where an end-of-year dance was being held for the students of the Royal Lunciny Academy of Magic, the most prestigious magic academy in the kingdom in which only Nobles with the highest status attend, those with the highest finances or supreme talents.

This dance was being performed in the academy dance hall, a space that was built with glorious chiseled walls with beautiful patterns, the floor made of 3 types of luxury wood that formed an impressive floor design, several beautifully polished columns around from the room as well as several elegant round tables of white tablecloths, the ceiling of the living room was painted with beautiful drawings that were in tune with the large luminous stone chandeliers. and to finish it must be noted that at one end of the room occupying a large space on the wall was a long table on which the king and queen of the kingdom were sitting since it is customary for kings to occasionally attend this dance, to meet the next generation of nobles or as on this occasion to accompany your son who was attending this time.

But this was not dance like any other since this time, someone was being condemned.

This, someone, was Crystal Ionia Gobilia Vicronia Justy Frontinio, the only daughter of the Marquis of Vicronia, who at this time was kneeling with her face looking at the floor several steps from the king and queen, in a beautiful white dress with blue details, with tears and pride showing on her face.

A few steps away from her, two royal guards dressed in elegant military uniforms of the guard stood guarding her, guarding her prisoner.

Standing several meters around her, most of the guests were, these students in their luxury dresses, looking at her with contempt and others with pity, due to the judgment presented by the royal family that was in front, more specifically by the prince who was in front of the side of the royal table, which along with the tenderly grabbing him was a young maiden, of tender temperance.

"Crystal with the aforementioned evidence, your family is being condemned, for embezzlement, military crimes, including provoking wars without permits to neighboring countries, abuse of their people, conspiring against the crown, among others, and you are the lineage of that evil you were following in the footsteps of your parents, subjecting the low-born, trickling out future talents of the nation, either by blaming them for false crimes or abusing them to the point of resignation, as you tried to do with this tender maiden from a baron house who has an outstanding talent in all areas as well as being a rare user of sacred magic, do you have anything to say for you?"

Exposed the prince with utmost majesty and oppression, and even without raising her head because she was not allowed to do it a cold and determined voice but melted and fractured by feelings sad comment.

"Queri..."

"Do not call me by name! you are no longer my fiancee nor are you worthy to address me by my name"

"Sorry, Your Majesty"

Those words were said with much regret but continued.

"My parents could not carry out these crimes, someone must have blamed them, our land is going through a drought and someone is boycotting us, also our family has always been the sword and shield of the kingdom, we have no intention of betraying it."

"Please inquired further in the matter, Your Majesty, we will always be loyal, and in my case."

"About the intimidation of the students, it is true that I was repressing them but not as much as you say, I only scolded them, when they exceeded their status since if there will not be a disorder in the future if we do not learn to know what their place is, there must be someone who fatally admonished them in my name"

"So that this maiden, who comes from the field, as her promise, is here ... I say what I'm sorry her ex-fiancée, I can't allow a maiden to go over the top and try to make him fall in love, who knows if she wants to use it for her..." Crystal was finishing speaking when she was interrupted by Querin

"Shut up, I will not allow you to continue insulting Litia, she is an angel of pure good and would never do anything wrong not like you, Oh Father please, say your sentence."

After saying this, the King sighed and got up from his can and said solemnly.

"Lady Vicronia, the evidence presented above is not found to be faulty and it is very concise, tell me because you have some evidence that proves otherwise that they are not empty words."

After a little while, Lady Vicronia only said in a dire voice

"not your majesty"

"Well then, in view of the evidence, for crimes of treason to the crown, embezzlement of money, war crimes and abuse of power, I condemn the marquez and the marchioness of Vicronia to the gallows."

Once the fate of her parents was heard, the poor girl began to cry in silence trying to control her sadness, while the public and especially the prince smiled at the sentence as something deserved. But the sentence continues, and now it was up to Crystal.

"And you Crystal, even if you did not have to do with the crimes of your parents, you are still partly responsible for being his daughter and not knowing anything, for which your status of nobility is withdrawn"

"But at the rate of seriously damaging one Future generation of useful people of the kingdom, you have indirectly damaged the kingdom, so your condemnation is that you will become a slave to the kingdom and heavy tasks as a redemption will be assigned to all those you destroyed."

"Now out of mercy to you that once you were going to be my daughter-in-law, I ask the public present, is there anyone here who in faith for her? be aware that the one who speaks can be played with her."

And with that said the king, the young villain was already more dead than life due to her dark turn in life, and the public around her was muttering to each other but nothing in favor of her, it was more they were laughing at her future and how well she deserved it and that only a madman could defend her. And after a while that seemed like an eternity to her, the king said.

"It seems that no one is comforted by you because the gods are comforted by you, guards can ..."

"Wait, I, I, I will watch over her!"

Everyone was surprised by those encouraging words and like a bear interrupting the king, which said something angry but with a pleasant surprise.

"Ohh, it seems that someone has no respect for the king, but I will let him come to see him show himself and do not hide and say what he has to say."

Then from the part of the public that was to the right of the condemned, a young man with brown hair and a light brown complexion, somewhat fat, and in a humble dress, came out and stood next to the guard who escorted the condemned and bowed to the king saying

"My apologies your majesty I have exceeded myself, my name is Yulio Terion Viridio Funsei Jilipo Cusano, third son of the house of barons Funsei."

"A Funsei house famous for its grapes, Apologies accepted but not repeated, now raise your head and present your argument in favor of it."

"Thank you for your mercy, your great majesty. I pray for her since she is not deserving of those crimes against her, rather she is a very good person, she helps the weak like me who are intimidated by the great nobles."

"In addition to always maintaining order in the school, although It is strict, it is for the good of the people, although it is true that conversely, it scolds the low-born for their outbursts, this does so that they do not self-exploit when they insult a high noble, in addition to indicating how they should behave in society. So I beg your highness to be merciful to her, she is a good person of great talent, who always watches over the good and order of the people." Yulio finished explaining himself.

"Ohh so that's what you think of her, but unfortunately it's just your personal opinion and apparently nobody in this room thinks the same thing, and the evidence indicates otherwise, that you think about it."

"My apologies my king but, those evidence could not be so truthful, I know that I am denying it but, those evidence against her, are only witnesses and people involved who could self-injure or negatively exaggerate the facts, although she is harsh Scolding, only hurting when they practiced in combat classes or helped them train, and made them see how hard they had to practice."

"But even so it is your word against mine, but since I said that I would give mercy if someone looked after her I will, but I tell you, you tell me that you are hers to defend her like that, you can hardly consider yourself a noble, tell me perhaps she promised you something or what, tell me what he is willing to do for her, is willing to sacrifice for her or not"

"I, I am nothing of hers, I am just a zero to the left, I have almost no talent or magic, I only came in here for the money of my family, I had no reason to exist, until she saved me, from Some students who were cruelly bothering me, and she advised me to study and serve something to make me respect and made me see that I had a good future, and since then, my future although hard I owe it to her because she is my savior, and so As she did with me, I swear that I have seen it, she did it with others, and I am willing to give my future for her since from the beginning this future of mine is for her."

"What brave words you say to me boy, well, well, this could be considered a selfless declaration of love hahahaha youth."

"Well to do, let me prove your faith to her, Sir Colin give him your sword, if everything you say about your faith is true, die for her, and I will be merciful to her, what do you say?"

Yulio, already very nervous with the guardian's sword, barely finished speaking the king did not hesitate to stab his heart with the sword. And the king, seeing the dying Yulio, with a sword skewered with surprise in his eyes, took out a small bottle of his clothes and threw it at the guard who was next to Yulio, indicating to him to give it to him.

Then although the public was impressed, the guard was also shocked, he followed the order, took out his sword, and made him take the boy from the bottle, which caused the wound to close rapidly until only meaningless blood was left around.

"Father why did you give him that precious option" Said Querin

"Calm down son, and listen, I'm still doubting the evidence yo Crystal, Hear everyone present and your Funsei resists before passing out. For the mercy promised to Funsei for his act of selfless love, I declare that hereby, that Lady Crystal and Yulio third son of the Funsei house, taking advantage of the fact that both, like my son, should be of marriageable age, I order them to marry, And then go to the Desparamo territory to administer it as a new baron house, whose name will be decided in the near future, this will be their punishment and mercy that the gods take care of them and ensure their success and their souls."

And just as the sentence passed the young man finished fainting from the impact, the sentenced was frozen and dead alive by events, the public stunned and the prince upset.

 

13