Chapter 10 – Results, news and visits
414 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 4 months since Yulio managed to purify the water and began his training being now at the end of a hot summer, and now he was rubbing in the middle of a tiny lake of clean water about 10 meters in diameter and 4 meters deep at Late in the morning, dressed only in shorts, revealing a body much changed from its previous obese form, since now although it is still robust, now it looked slimmer and some muscle markings.

"Ahhh this is life ..., I never believed that in just 4 months he would achieve so much, I suppose that I owe this to my dear Crystal, although his training is horrible, it is very effective, lol it hurts that I have no talent and the only thing that I was able to develop well it was my gift and not magic, well I think that with this I can finish my first objective, I suppose that I can already give the results after 3 months to Crystal after she got fed up and told me that unless I will be able to perfect my gift, I will not inform you anything, well I suppose it is time to go, umm, I think he will get better health and humor with this news, he still looks bad at me for the stomach problems that he still has to take a few days ago for the first time my purified water.

After her monologue, she swam to the surface, dried herself with a rag, dressed in light clothes, and started walking towards the mansion leaving behind a lot of similar lakes.

Arrived at the mansion which was also changed a little since it was cleaner, and noticing that there was no one, he entered it as usual and went to the kitchen through corridors that although they still had no decorations, these were impeccable and tidy, arrived at the kitchen, which was now fully furnished although humbly, he began to make lunch which ended around noon, after which he put it away and began to wait for his wife, in front of the front door until he got there.

After a time, from a distance, a carriage arrived, driven by two robust monsters with four legs, gray skin, and with 2 horns, and led by Crystal herself.

As a matter of routine, once arrived, Yulio received her saying.

"Good afternoon Crystal, ¿how was it? ¿How do you feel?"

"Well, well thank you Yulio, I imagine that the food is ready?"
Her partner replied, she was already under the carriage.

"If it's ready, although it needs to be warmed up a bit," Yulio commented.

"Okay, you can warm it up while I adjust the carriage, see you later," suggested Crystal

"Okay," replied Yulio

Finished their greeting, both continued what was said, Crystal, went to park the carriage and guide the monsters to the new corral that was right next to the mansion, meanwhile, Yulio prepared to heat the food, once they were both finished their tasks, they began to eat while they related the situation of the town.

"Crystal I have good news for you" Announced Yulio

"Oh yes, what are they," replied her partner disinterestedly.

"I think that I can finally purify the river since I can already purify a small lake 10 meters in diameter without getting tired, today I made 5 and I'm as if nothing if you saw how many lakes I have done so far, you couldn't believe it," Yulio said enthusiastically.

meanwhile, his partner when listening to the news smiled a little and then commented.

"It would be about time for you to do it, you had been late, although I must congratulate you, although magic for the gift is easy to train since it is like moving your hand, if you do not use it or exercise it, it would only be a useless hand that by chance and ugly write just a few words."

Hearing this, Yulio did not know whether to grieve for being slow or to be happy for being fast, but the truth is that his partner said this so that Yulio would not become arrogant, since in a short time he had reached an enviable magical skill worthy of a magician real low level, something that any practitioner would not achieve, since although this is the result of a diabolical training, as she had said, this is true only for magic by gift, magic which is easy to train, and It is true that the more one trains, the more difficult it is to improve, and on the other hand, his mastery in the other magical arts, is still very deficient, at the level of any other deficient student in the magic academy.

"I guess thanks," Yulio said

"You're welcome," his partner replied, and then continued, "Well, you still have to show me that it's true, but if it's true, I think it would be time to start building a drainage system for the people, and also to be able to begin to enable land for cultivation.

"¿It's fine and everything, but what happened to find the origin of the toxins and fix it? - Yulio asked.

"Well you're right, but that will have to wait, as I already told you, my soldiers and hunters are already able to comfortably hunt the monsters of the area, but that is only with the weak monsters of the place, but the most They are still hard to find, and the problem is that in the expeditions that I and the best men made to the forest of death, we met poisonous miasma as well as much stronger monsters, so we would have to take that part calmly, but that is least of all, since with me and now with you that you can now purify toxins, with good men we could do something, but I am concerned as I said 1 month ago, that in our expedition we felt observed, and I feel that they are the men of the Count that they are in the fortress of the north, I don't trust them…" Crystal explained, but before finishing, he felt bad and putting his hand on his mouth, he stopped suddenly and ran to the kitchen, wherefrom the dining room you could e listen to the sound of vomiting."

After a little while, she returned somewhat pale and fatigued, which her partner cut short by saying.

"Hey, is enough, you should see a medic or someone who knows, I don't think it's normal that even if the water didn't like you, it would have lasted so many days.

"Yes ... I think you're right ..." Crystal agreed, which surprised Yulio and at the same time worried him a little because of the muffled answer he gave, implying that he was already annoyed by the situation.

"Well, you wait here, and I'll go find someone," Yulio suggested.

"Okay ..." Crystal replied

Next, Crystal went to rest in the room, while Yulio was already opening the entrance door, when opening it he noticed a soldier in light armor with his steed which was several steps behind him, this soldier was carrying the symbol in his chest of the Count of Monterio, which was a kind of purple bear.

"Oh what a coincidence, Good afternoon I am Baron Valirente, who offers himself to you," Yulio said to the soldier with some respect for belonging to a nobleman of superior condition, praying that he would be somewhat quick.

"Good afternoon, Baron Valirente, I come from Count Monterio, to notify you of your future visit in approximately 2 days, so that you can receive him with the greatest comfort, is that all, ¿understood?" The soldier explained.

"Yes, of course, send our thanks to the count for giving us advance notice so we can prepare for his pleasant visit," Yulio replied with manners.

"Do not worry, I will send you your thanks, now if you will forgive me, without further ado, I am leaving, have a good day," said the soldier.

"Thank you, and the same to yo" complement Yulio

Then the soldier turned around, climbed onto his steed, and then began to head towards the town.

"That was weird, well I guess we'll finally meet the count, well now what does the medic care about," Yulio commented after the soldier was far enough away not to hear him.

Then Yulio also went to the town, to return after 2 hours with an old lady dressed in furs and adorned with some wood jewelry; Already in the mansion and after some walks, the 3 were in the bedroom, with Yulio standing watching the lady examining Crystal sitting on the bed; After examining it for a while she commented.

"Well, I know what you have and it's nothing serious"

"¿Tell me what is it?" Yulio said relieved but even so with curiosity and concern, on the other hand, Crystal inside her was also relieved.

"Well let me tell you, congratulations, Mrs. Crystal is pregnant, approximately a month depending on the symptoms," said the old woman cheerfully and as if nothing had happened.

However, unlike the old woman's indifferent and joyful attitude, Yulio was therefore in a shock of happiness staring at his partner while his head was wrapped in happy chaos, meanwhile, Crystal, turned pale for next put your right hand on your belly, as well as put your eyes on these, but immediately your mind will be in chaos due to the new life inside you, as well as the shock of not knowing whether to be sad that the Child was not the result of her old ideal Platonic fantasies or being happy that she was going to be a mother, among other things of her future and her past.

After a little while of silence, the old woman began to explain maternity advice to the future parents who, in their shock, looked without much attention to the foreign lady of all complicity.

7