Chapter 11 – Relief
388 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you, see you, take care, and excuse me for not accompanying her" Yulio said goodbye to the old woman from the entrance door monotonously even in a state of shock

"Don't worry, now you have a lot to attend to, and please take good care of the lady as I told you," the old woman was saying goodbye as she walked away on the way to town.

Once the old woman was at a distance, Yulio entered the mansion and walking rigidly contrary to his state of weightlessness inside, he digested to his room where he was rigid as a statue and pale like snow while rubbing her belly with a right hand and she looked at him with hollow eyes.

"Crystal... ¿are you alright?" Yulio asked worried as he observed the state of his wife.

"Ehh ¿yeah? ¿What happened?" Crystal said groggily, turning her gaze to Yulio out of her stupor.

"I ... well ..."

He began by saying doubting and depressing Yulio when he heard his wife's disoriented response since he assumed that his wife's helpless state is due to the suffering that must be happening to have a child in this situation, after all the bad things that happened to him and with someone who probably still doesn't feel anything.

"Tell me ... ¿what happen? ..." Crystal slowly reiterated, now pulling Yulio out of her stupor which, sighing and with some pain and pain, said.

"I was just asking ... ¿how do you feel?"

then she began to respond slowly.

"I… well, I guess I'm fine…, just a little shocked…" but little but constant, her voice and emotions were tearing and filtering "now, that… inside… mine was is forming ... a life ..., but I suppose ... this was to be expected ..., since I have been doing my duty ... as a wife, yes, I think ... this is ... As a result of my diligence, my parents should be proud of me for being a good noble, a poor noble who lost everything ..., a noble ..., who acted well ..., who worked diligently ... , who ensured that the rules will be met ..., but ..., but ..., why ..."

"¿Crystal...?" Yulio said softly but with fear, watching little by little and helpless, as her wife fell apart and began to cry.

"But ... why did this happen ... I ... what did I do wrong, what did I do to make this happen to me, what did I do to make you hate me Querin"

At this point Crystal was already crying in pain.

"I loved you very much ..., I accompanied you on your crazy adventures, but that woman ... that Litia,¡That bitch!, took you away from me, I would never mistreat her, I would never fall so low ..., I just I scolded her and warned her to stay away from you and to behave with a good lady, like other helpless ladies, but ... you still went with her ..., and worst of all ..., is that I still think of you Querin ..., and, and, here I am still thinking of you, and thinking of my parents, why ..., why did this happen to us, why, why, why did they have to die, why did we This happened, we never did anything dishonorable or bad for the kingdom, we were a little ... tough but it was for the good of the kingdom ..., why why, why I couldn't die with them and be with them in heaven, and not here, reduced to nothing ..., hooked with a useless and ugly man in this shitty place with shitty people, trying to be a good noble by my parents ..., and now as a result of this I now carry this creature I don't know I hate it, from this man and not from Querin ..., why..., why this happens to me, tell me Yulio, tell me ..., ¿why all this happened to me ...? ¿why you are still here...? ¿why you saved me ...? ¿why...?"

Then his words were drowned by his uncontrollable cries of pain and despair that only became more heartbreaking as the seconds passed, for his part, Yulio, when witnessing such a sad and painful speech, could not help but feel sad and feel bad for this as part From what he said, I emphasize that he was never inside his heart, as well as the contagion of sadness for his empathy for his love for his beloved, but nevertheless this stubborn feeling, which prompted him to continue until now, the same as I took him to break the barrier of his shyness and save her at that moment, now he drives him again knowing his partner's rejection of him, to go to her then regain momentum and renew their vows, and embrace her with love as he shared his tears with her as he recited some poor words of comfort.

"I don't know why they blamed you for acts that are surely false ... but ... but ... what I do know is that I save you because I love you, and I will continue to love you and be with you ... even if you don't love me ... and don't worry, one day for sure, we will clear your name.

And more motivating phrases like these as well as tears and sad complaints, lasted a long time, until the tears dried up, and the tiredness of the emotions and the work adopted them, leaving them in a soft dream until mid-sunset, which is when they woke up almost in unison, and then Yulio said

"¿Do you feel better?"

To which his partner simply nodded.

"Good ..." Yulio then looked around realizing the time according to the darkness of the environment, which led him to continue saying "It seems that lately, I'm going to make the dinner ... if you want you can continue resting."

Like the previous time, Crystal only nodded in response, giving her partner a bit of concern, who, without help, went to prepare dinner. Thing that during the middle of the preparation, Crystal appeared silently, surprising a little Yulio which he said.

"Crystal, ¿all right? If you want you can sit down, while I continue."

"No thanks," he said, shaking his head and then continuing, "Come on, I'm going to help you, don't think about other things, I just want to distract myself."

And Yulio without much reason to refuse, approved his help, leading to a somewhat uncomfortable preparation and only a few sentences about the completion of the meal.

Once the food was done, both of them in the dining room prepared to have dinner.

"Crystal... about what we are going to do now ..." Yulio said fumbling, avoiding to say directly the condition of his wife.

Crystal stopped eating when she heard this, looked a little at her belly and then turned her still red eyes to Yulio, she began to say without much thought and without encouragement to avoid falling into sadness again.

"I don't know, now I don't want to think about this ... we'll see ..."

"Okay ..." Yulio agreed.

Then they both continued to eat without much encouragement, and then Yulio interrupted the silence saying, as an attempt to make her think of other things and while solving a current problem.

"You know this afternoon, when I went to look for the old woman, a soldier from Count Monterio arrived, announcing that he will pay us a visit the day after tomorrow"

Yulio commented, remembering the event in the afternoon and saying it to try to find a topic other than the current problem and then continue.

"And he mentioned that we should be prepared to receive it, ¿what do you think?.

After that comment, Crystal put his hand on his chin and began to think for a while, then comment.

"It is possible that he wants something from us, taking advantage of the fact that he comes to visit the fortress, if we take into account what the village chief told us, the detail would be what he wants, ummm, we could take this opportunity to see if we Let the fortress in, and investigate as much as possible about the forest and the poison."

"Yes ... it's a good idea," Yulio agreed and also glad that his plan worked.

"Of course it is, now how we will do to invite us, I think we'll see ..., what we can do is prepare the place to receive it and reinforce the illusory spell that it casts, in your area of ​​experimentation, to avoid him noticing ..., I have said it before but that Count is up to something, and more with those columns that are around the town and that his soldiers do not allow anyone to approach, including us

I continue explaining Crystal the plan, making him forget even a little his sadness, improving with this a little his state of mind.

7