Epilogue
524 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four months have passed since the now-legendary battle and the full spring was looming in the territory of Desparamo, only this time after more than 300 years, life is again bearing fruit.

Being able to finally solve the problem of toxins, the river water now pure, spread throughout the territory, being able to give birth to a new vegetation, but nevertheless this one for now only emerged as in agricultural fields and pastures on the sides of the river and this is only due to the efforts of the population and its rulers to reimplant the vegetation since the toxins had killed all traces of life in the territory and it would be many years later for the entire territory to be covered plant life.

On the other hand, there were also fruitful changes in the town, the merchants, once almost extinct, began to come back to the territory, beginning to give life to the commerce in Desparamo again, hunger and thirst were finally appeased by the crops, but even food had to be improved, security improved dramatically under the power of Crystal and the 8 pillars were destroyed giving calm to the population, who can now finally smile at a bright future.

But just as spring brought vegetation and reforms in the town, it also brought new life.

Already at noon, Yulio now then, in top shape and with a statuesque body, was walking from one side to the other in front of his room, listening as his wife's heartbreaking screams came out of him, as well as some servants who entered and they went out.

[Come on Crystal, I know you can do it, I know you can, everything will be fine, everything will be fine.]

Thoughts like that, furiously circulated in the mind of poor Yulio who could only wait at this time, until suddenly a loud cry of a baby was heard, paralyzing his body and mind in the process, where it was not until after a while that a midwife came out of the room and said to Yulio.

"Congratulations was born without problems, come pass."

Then, taking the old lady's words, Yulio entered the room with his mind blank, where he saw his adorable wife lying in bed, all sweaty and pale but smiling, embracing a new life, stopping him dry before the scene and she was the midwife who pulled him out of his stupor by telling him.

"Congratulations, she's a beautiful princess."

Followed by hearing her voice, Yulio approached her wife and daughter to appreciate them better and said.

"How are you?."

"Exhausted ... at best, but happy ... look at this little girl."

Crystal spoke while teaching her daughter to her father, it was then that Yulio was filled with happiness to see such an adorable creature.

"Is beautiful."

“You're not angry, why isn't he male?” Crystal said a little depressed, noting that a male heir is important as nobles and implied that he had failed to give a male.

"What do you say, I don't care at all, I only care that they are healthy and happy."

"Hahaha typical of you, tell me do you have a name in mind for her."

"Umm let me think, I know, how about your mother's name."

When she said that, Crystal opened her eyes and then shed tears and then said while looking at her baby.

"Yes…, that would be perfect, that's the way it is, you will be called Catarina my precious little princess."

"Katherine then, Katherine Valirente."

"Hears."

"Yes."

"Do you want to carry it?"

"Safe?."

"Uju."

"Well, come with your father, my little Katherine."

It was then that Yulio with great care held his daughter feeling indescribable happiness while looking at her, then looked at his wife, but noticed that she was looking at him mockingly

"You seem stunned."

"I agree, bring me a chair please," Yulio ordered the midwife.

After bringing the chair, he sat with his daughter next to his wife to enjoy the moment and remember everything that happened to get here how a nobody and shy low-ranking noble saves a great ice queen, he married she and despite their differences came to love or at least have full trust between them, they fought against a villain and now have a daughter today. And he couldn't help but think, that there were still many pleasant experiences to come and this is just the beginning.

And as Yulio says this is only the beginning, the starting line of the great Valirente lineage started by an ice queen and a nobody.

6