Extra – An evening conversation
399 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In one night, days after Yulio's return, Captain Lier was alone in his office, when suddenly darkness invaded the place.

"But what the hell," Lier said, surprised and standing up from his desk.

It was then that from the area where the door was, now all wrapped in black, a silhouette of a person appeared in it, which the only part that had color in such darkness was its blood-red eyes.

"Is it you ...?" Lier asked, with signs of recognizing the mysterious entity.

"If it's me, a long time has passed, haven't you snooper? Or should I call you Lier Filsen captain of the shadow troops."

[thief, snooper, ahh these nicknames when they finish]

"If it seems so, vampire, tell me what you want."

"I had already told you when we met, that I would give you a gift."

"And you think I would receive something from the servants of Serex the god of evil, you're only here alive because I can't kill you."

"Serex, please don't underestimate me, Serex would be very concerned if he listened to you, ju ju ju ju."

"What are you ...?" Lier said after swallowing, at the vampire's appalling statement.

"Oh, it seems like I said too many things, don't worry, pretend I'm a hidden deity from vampires or something."

"You ... how do you think I would accept your lies."

But Lier knew it, he took his words seriously, since the last time when he found him by accident, in some dark alley, he did the impossible as a believer in Eures the god of good, to finish him off, but his attacks did not come, or they went through it, but this worsened with the fact that he could never see his body or his face only his red eyes, but what disturbed him the most is that after he got tired, the figure who did not attack until now, in a blink, he teleported them next to some desolate mountain, where affectionate mind offered him a gift for his efforts.

and now returning to the present day the figure answered him.

" Hehehe, of course not, I only offered an explanation of consolation, but seriously, you have not thought about my gift.

"I told you that time, and I'll tell you another ..."

"Come on, come on, don't get like this, just because I look scary doesn't mean I'm evil, ahh this happens when religions get tough, but well, what is going to be done, umm, well, in the end, I don't care if you accept or not, That loyalty and faith is also good for the future, so I will give it to you anyway, feel honored.

"You ... I will never accept ..."

"it's done"

"Huh, but?"

"How clever, that you believed some hackneyed magic, or that you delivered something sinister, no, I'm sorry."

"Then you gave me."

"A seed of a great gift."

"How?."

"This gift will grow and be nurtured throughout the generations until it is complete, what shape will it give in the end, will it keep the original planned shape, or will it change shape, who knows, but congratulations, for the gift and protect your lords well, that in the distant future for you, this power may be needed ..."

And with that said, the light returned to the room and the silhouette disappeared, leaving Lier disturbed, confused, and with the paranoia of being cursed. But one thing is for sure, no matter what he said he would protect his lords.


but found on some roof of some house in town, the silhouette appeared on it, and not only this, another smaller silhouette appeared next to it.

"Another whim of yours? Don't you have more than enough to discover this variable of the Valirentes?"

"You caught me, but it's never enough, it never hurts to invest in future heroes."

"You are impossible, come, let's go home, everyone is waiting for you."

"Yes, yes, let's go then."

With that said, the figures disappeared into the air as if they had never been there, with Lier and his gift the only clue to their existence.

5