Words of thanks and more
397 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you very much, to all the readers for following this novel with me and I hope you have enjoyed it, your views and comments are a great motivation for me.

This novel arose as an inspiration to see several otome stories with the protagonist as a villain,

only for my tastes a little dark, many of these stories are always very happy and without complications, so I decided to make a story where the villain on this occasion, fell to the bottom, accompanying in her fall, a poor nobody in love with her, and the story of the emergence of the couple.

commenting on other things, this novel was a challenge, I have respect for those who build kingdoms, I explain, uniting the 2 and sending them to the abyss, it was the easy part, after this came the difficult, solving the insane problems of the territory, taking into account the few materials at hand, and this without counting the development of the relationship between the two protagonists.

Now about the sequel, I plan to make only one sequel, which will definitely end the story of both of them, about how when the sequel will come out; Everything indicates that soon, I will talk about this very soon.

Well, I suppose this would be all, so I say goodbye once again thank you for your support in this novel, and I hope you do well.

3