Ch 15 First killing
918 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you?"

I didn't answer. Then, I simply nodded inwardly as if to encouraged myself and made a forward slash immediately.

My mind went blank. This was my first time to make move to kill someone. I didn't use any of the techniques which i learned with jiraya or rather i couldn't use it.

I slashed with my full power but it was too straightforward without any technique. Bandit easily blocked it with his sword.

"tinnnnn!!!...........crack"

Because of blade quality and huge power gap, my blade easily broke bandit's sword and continued to slash onto his chest. Cut was 3-4 inch deep. He fell on his butt with fear, surprised and puzzled face.

Then i accelerated my foot again and slashed horizontally with my full might on the next bandit's side. This slash was more powerful than my previous one. My sword penetrated half into the bones of his left hand. Remaining force just pushed him to right side on the ground.

This all happened within 1 or 2 seconds.

Only after doing all this my mind become fully functional. I was breathing hard. There were drops of blood on my cloths. Then i looked at the two people. Both of them didn't die. They were crying very loud and curled up in the mud.

Then, suddenly two suriken came flying and killed both of them. I was surprised. Orochimaru came from bushes and said "Their noise will attract attention." I nodded.

After this small experience, I felt like half of my strength left my body. Then i walked slowly back to where we were.

I rested for 10 min. After I calmed down, Orochimaru again said " You would not be able to kill bandits if you act like it. You have to be precise and fatal but also quick otherwise you will alert everyone."

My hands were slightly trembling. He was right. I could have easily cut through their necks with my superb physic and technique. But my mind was black.

'Am I not prepared?' I sighed inwardly.

 

After few more minutes, we prepare to take the action. I moved behind orochimaru. This is my first action. So he will guide me and tell me the exact location of the enemies.

I followed behind him. Reason we ambushed in day time because i couldn't handle more than one person or some hidden weapon in night. It would be disadvantageous for me.

He told me location of  another 3 people. This time i nimbly entered the thatched. They were sleeping. I simply slashed 3 times around their necks. This time I didn't have much hesitation.

 

Orochimaru is acting like a guide. I am trying to mimic his every action. The way he climbs and inspect the surrounding. Even in day-light he takes perfect route and place so that enemy wouldn't find out.

I found that without chakra, I couldn't take the exact actions like him. He really did not make any sound.

Thieves living area was spread around half of football size ground. They are around 25 people scattered across it. Some of them were patrolling. Remaining were sleeping or doing their own activities.

Suddenly, orochimaru stopped. He pointed upward. Then i looked up and saw some platform on a very tall tree. This one was vigil. I climbed up in such a way that there would be no vibration on tree.

When i stepped behind him to pierce his neck, my foot made the noise and some vibration at the tree. He slightly moved and i missed the fatal point and instead I pierced his shoulder. When i saw that, my heart stopped because he is gonna make noise now.

But suddenly, a suriken fly past my cheek and exactly nailed into his neck. I saw orochimaru standing at the tip of the tree.

After that I killed 10 more bandits in different areas. Then, suddenly sharp whistle sounded and remaining bandits started running towards the central area.

I think that my actions weren't fast enough.

Smell of blood and strange silence of forest gave up the sign of somethings not quite right. Bandit leader yelled " where's the rest, sound the alarm again" then he turned towards his lackey and slapped him hard in the face " where were you? Enemy is in our territory and you didn't even notice."

 

He waited  for another five minutes but still no one came.

"Dammit!! he killed so many of us. I think enemy is very powerful" leader said "come out and face me"he shouted out of his lungs.

I waited in the bushes around thatched where the path is very narrow. I saw 8 bandits are remaining.From the information, four of them have extraordinary power.

I took deep breadth and calm myself. I needed some rest.

From the earlier killing i found that it was very difficult to face more then one enemies at the same time. So, now i have to kill them by ambush. Orochimaru said kill the weak ones first. I didn't know the exact logic initially but i started to somewhat realize the truth behind this statement.

He also told me that this statement applies when you think that if you directly fight the strong that it could become a protracted war.

 

Another five minutes when i didn't showed up, they started to move.

They were moving together. Till now, I only fought 2 people at max but now I have to fight 8.

When bandit leader passed the perfect spot. I suddenly showed up and charged towards the nearest weakest one.

His movements were flawed. I was faster than him, so i easily sliced his neck before his knife reaches me. Then i dashed towards the second one. My sword parried his sword sideways and pierce it into his right chest.

I injured him heavily, so that is enough. He would not be able to fight me anymore.

After eliminating 2 people, I didn't rush forward. I turned around and started running away in opposite direction from bandits.

I felt wind coming behind my back. I increased my speed again. It was a slash from one of the powerful warrior.

Stronger one and one other weak member of bandit chased after me.

Leader said to the rest "don't chase after him, there could be other ambushes. He has skills but not enough to kill so many of us without being noticed." Leader did have the good eye. He instructed rest of the bandits "move to the open area."

to be continued.....
Like the chapter for support

20