Ch 16 Crazy Bandit leader
891 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sighed with relief when I saw only two people chasing after me.

I had superior physique. So, I reduced my running speed to maintain fix distance with bandits chasing after me.

In movies, they show protagonist fighting against so many opponent but in reality it is very difficult to fight with even two people. Only, unarmed fighting can be done with more opponents. But if all your opponent have weapon than your fight becomes more dangerous. Because, they have to lend an attack only 2-3 times to heavily injure me or even luckily kill me if it is at fatal body parts.

 

After leading the two behind from rest of the group, i stopped and turned around to counter slash at stronger bandit.
I used 30% of my power but he easily blocked it.

I bypassed him and ran towards the weaker member.
I increased my speed and easily pierced his neck. Then i moved sideways to evade attack from behind. Previous strong warrior already came near me. He slashed powerfully then i blocked it with half of my power.

All of this was possible because I had higher physique than my opponent. I have realized that medicine provided by Tsunade for my daily training was very powerful. I have become at least 3-4 times more powerful than a ordinary person.

I clashed and mostly defended few more times to become more accustomed.

When i trained with jiraya, i mostly learned to defend.
Jiraya had higher speed and power than me so my fighting way has changed to 'soft swordsmanship'.

I donot use power rather techniques to deflect it by finding flaws in enemies moves. Because of my spiritual power, I can easily find flaws in my opponents moves. So, counter-techniques has become my fighting style.

It also takes less physical exertion. Plus, counter technique looks way cooler than attacking the opponent. Every time you have to dodge your opponent by hair breadth without wasting any physical power. And you only need one flaw to finish your opponent off.

 

So, after three-four clashes i easily pierce his arms then lower stomach. I then made a very fast slash and smoothly cut his artery at the neck.

Then i moved slowly backward to avoid blood.

 

When I turned around, Leader growled at me.
"dammit,,dammit.....Aaah"

" you killed him! you fucking killed him?"

He was looking at me with very vicious look.

"do you know how difficult it is to raise men. It took me 5 years to become this big. I selected every one of them with hardship".

"I am gonna kill you.. gonna kill you bastard."

He was running towards me with distorted expression.

Then he stopped and looked around "Where is your companion? it can't be or are you alone?"

Then he waited but no body came.

I remained silent and trying to gain some breathing.

"It doesn't matter...I will kill you before your companion would come."

He started running towards me and other two from around different direction.

 

Although, I have slightly superior physique than them but I don't want to be surrounded.
I felt situation little difficult to handle. I don't feel confident to deal with them simultaneously.

In report bandits have 4 strong warriors. I killed one that means 3 are remaining including bandit leader.

When they made triangle around me. I dashed towards one before other two comes any closer.

They really are expert. Because bandit's third lackey rather then confronting me, he started to move backward. I increased my speed at 80% and barely reached him. I clashed with him. I tried to give him a fatal wound but he dodged with slight injury. Now other two also reached behind me.

I bypassed 3rd lackey hastily with my full speed and started to move backward from facing three of them. Leader accelerated and clashed with me. I simultaneously kicked the other lackey.

I reached the critical moment.I showed my full power. I clashed again without conserving my power at leader.
He got surprised by my power.
I moved again stabbed him in the stomach.

He moved slightly and grinned towards me.

When he reached to hold my blade with bare hands and crazy smile only then i knew his plan.

"Fuck....crazy bastard" I cursed

I think, on the first clash, he knew that he would not survive with his skill and power.
I tried to pull my sword with my full power from his stomach. But it still delayed the time. Suddenly, two sharp wind whistling sound came from my back.

 

To be continued...
Like the chapter for support

18