Ch 21 battle contiues…-3
737 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

Leader cursed "fu*k, he escaped the circle. Chase after him. .. Wait.. you and you go together."

Leader again said "Don't fight him, stall for it. He is bleeding. Now go in. Everyone, we will wait here."

 

I was hiding in the corner.

I heard footstep of two people entering the cottage. I still didn't move.

I was treating my wound and took an antidote just in case if there were any poison on the weapons. I still remember my first fight when I easily got poisoned by sword wound.
Most bandits have low fighting power so they usually coat their weapons with poison.

 

I guess, they easily trailed me through my blood marks. There wasn't any hiding place in the cottage.

As soon as they entered the cottage, they saw me bandaging myself.

One of them slowly approached me and slashed towards me. I just defended with my one hand as my other hand was bleeding.

I used very little strength in defending. With each slashes, I backed a little.
I let them believe that i was pretty injured. I wanted both of them to come under my range as other bandit was standing at a very far distance.

I feared that instead of attacking me, they would return back to their leader.

 

After seeing my weak condition, other bandit also came close to me. I guess, my acting worked. When both of them started clashing with me. I just increased my speed and easily stabbed them together in the neck.

 

After this small battle, I sighed and on the ground.
Blood started to ooze from my wounds.

I applied some more medicines and bandages.

I started to think what should i do next.

 

.............................

From distance, leader was keeping an eye on two bandits who were searching among cottages.

When he saw that two didn't come out from a cottage for a while.

He got impatient and started shouting

" kato,..misakii!!"

"fu$k, i think he killed them. He is in that cottage."

 

A small bandit got near to the leader "Boss, should we attack in that cottage"

Leader: "No need"

"Why take the risk? Go get some fire"

 "we will fire that thatched"

Lackey said "but boss, our food is stored there, should we send two more men. May be he is very injured"

Leader hesitated slighted before nodding " okay, no.. but send four not two."

 

As I was thinking of new plans, i heard more people entering. I knew that i should avoid fighting as I was bleeding.
Leader was a very strong warrior so i should save some fighting strength.

 

As I saw four people entering, I didn't have the mood to fight hard. I threw a poison bomb at them. They caught off-guard.

Poison was specially concocted by myself. As I did learn lot of medical knowledge for almost 2 year in konoha. Tsundae also gave me book on some basic medicines.

"cough.. cough.. cover your mou.....urgh..."

All four of them died very quickly.

 

When bandit leader saw no movement, he got more anxious.

Bandit leader gritted his teeth " lit the fire."

 

When i saw fire, I knew i have to go out.

I collected almost all smoke bombs in my hands.
During last month, I also bought a lot of fighting props from Orochimaru. I found it very useful.

 

I peeked outside the cottage.

I saw that everyone was ready to throw weapon. They were waiting for me to just appear.

I moved my hand outside and threw two smoke bombs. near the entrance.

 

"He is coming out, throw weapon"
They thought i was trying to escape but i didn't.

Everyone just started throwing weapons at the entrance because they thought i was in the smoke.

Meanwhile, I climbed on top of the shed.
I counted only 11 or 12 people remained.

I threw around 10 smoke bomb around each bandits, so they couldn't see each other.

I still have 3 poison bomb remaining. It was specially prepared for powerful ninjas. In case unexpected situation were to happen.
But looking at my current condition, I no longer had the mood to fight protracted battle.
So after waiting for few seconds, I threw the remaining poison bomb in the smoke.

 

After that i quickly jumped down and started running in the distance.

 

To be continued..........

15