ch 24 Why no one messes up with Samurai Country?
680 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

I read Iron country is neutral country during my ninja academy. At first I thought it was because of its geographic location and do not have  enough interest to attract ninja countries. And there is not much mention of it in animation. So i thought it was a weak country.

But later, I came to know that iron country is very rich in minerals. It's territory is also not completely isolated but ninjas still do not wage war against it.

So, we all turned to look at Tsunade for answer.

She is grand-daughter of strongest man in shinobi who brought peace to world and also daughter of country's highest noble that's why she is called princess. She has both political(country's noble) and power-wise(Senju clan) great backing.

So, I do want to hear her opinion.

 

Tsunade made the usual proud face. Her chin slightly uplifted and back straightened.

I looked at her funnily and thought that nobody could imagine this flat chested little lolita will grow into something who can make many proud women ashamed.

 

Tsunade didn't even looked at us and said in a casual tone.

"Samurais are not weak."

At the end, she had serious face.

 

She continued, "First there are lot of samurai who have strength almost equal to hokage level or if not but we still cannot underestimate them."

 

"Secondly, although main country for samurai is Land of Iron but many samurais are scattered across the world could be somehow linked to each other. Because real samurais have same philosophy and their ancestor originated from Iron country.

Most samurais maintain peace and live by the sword.

So, if shinobis(ninjas) target samurai country than it could lead them reunite all the samurais of the world."

 

"Third, and most important is, almost all business activities and protection of common people in world is done by samurais.

And mostly common man contributes to the productivity of the world like food, clothing and other things.

So, targeting samurai is just like making the world more chaotic. If common people cannot safely produce anything then shinobi will also starve."

 

"So, In a way samurais have maintained very delicate world balance. Which we all people whether it is shinobi, common man, noble or aristocrats understands the importance of samurai and also respects them."

 

I said "In a nutshell, it is like they are police force to maintain world order of common people."

 

She looked at me and smiled "Although what you said is just partially correct. You forget that the first sentence i said --'Samurai are not weak."

 

I asked "so if any village fights Iron Country,is it difficult to win?"

 

She said "Yes, exactly"

 

I thought to myself, may be this is a correction because it is a real world not just animation. Because I never really heard people debating about whether shinobi or bunch of powerful S-class rouge ninja could concur Iron country or not.

Based on what Tsunade explained, it seems that iron country has both high end combat power as well as enough low-end solider for war.

 

After hearing all this made me very happy. I guess my decision to come to iron country was correct one.

 

Upon reaching Iron country we entered inn as it was already evening.

 

To be continued....

17