Ch-26 I won in peeing competition.
713 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

Morning 5:00am:

'Just 100 more meters'.

"uff...hha..uuff...hhaa..."..<heavy breathing sound>.

As I completed my morning exercise, I started to think about my today's plan.

 

It's already been 15days that I have been in Iron country.

 

It took me 2-3 days to get familiar with this country.

I didn't have much of a plan other than knowing that i have to learn kendo(swordsmanship) in Iron country.
I escaped from konoha without much preparation.

 

I visited different dojos to learn kendo.

It was surprisingly similar to my previous world like karate or taekawando studios. You pay for monthly tuition and they will train you.

But all dojos are not same. In some of them, you cannot enter if you don't have any reference.
When i demanded that they could test my skills. Mostly everyone said the same sentence "Your skills doesn't tell us that we could trust you".

Later someone told me why they emphasize so much on trust or character of samurai.
Because the dojos I visited, were all funded by some families. From Dojos most of the apprentice will get absorbed into Samurai families or clans. They also gave me another reason was because of rogue samurai who become bandits. So, it is detrimental to their dojo's reputation.

 

Later dojos I visited, I showed them my skills but inwardly told them that money was not a problem.

And somehow many dojos were willing to take me in.

There is nothing more powerful than money. I should have known better.

 

Then i went for enrollment. I just casually asked what would they teach me.

Because in all ancient movies, most of the Guru/Sensei Figures always say -'patience child! patience!!'.

So, I thought may be they would not tell me what were they going to teach.

But surprisingly, they were very frank about everything. They have this training program where they would teach basic kendo and some historical lessons for 1 year. Then competition would be held. You would have to choose which sponsor/organization/families you want to join. These sponsor will provide the money for your training and some of their skill books.

There were more details. But the central point was, all the people who will become samurai, they will get employed under some larger organization.

 

And I just want to learn kendo. I came here by escaping konoha so that i don't have to join any organization.

Later after more talking with people at dojo, I understood that why all samurai join some organization.

 

First, 80% of the people who come here to learn are already somewhat related to samurai background. Whether it is their father or grandfather but someone in their family is samurai. And so their parents already have dealing with some organization.

 

Second, becoming a samurai is also not easy. It is a life long commitment. Becoming powerful is also a slow process. So, students have already become adult in their training phase. Most samurais get married before 15year old as mortality rate is also very high.
To continue training and provide for their family, they need money.

So, these organizations will give you different mission. Money earned from these mission will be spent on their family, further training and equipment.

 

In a sense, it is a very good structure. Dojos are not just center for teaching swords. They are more like employment centers in modern world where they help candidate develop skills and get them jobs.

 

But this system doesn't suits me. I don't need money to continue training. I just want to learn some advance kendo without joining any organization. So, I left the dojo without joining them.

 

Now, I am trying to find some senior samurai who could teach me some advance stuff  personally. Because money is not problem for me.

Although, I know that it is nearly impossible because real samurai do not care about money or they are not short of money. So, it is still very difficult to persuade a full fledged samurai to tutor me.

 

Five more days have passed.

 

Today also, I did my morning exercise. As I finish doing everything, I felt pressure built in my bladder.
I think I drank too much water.
Or may be, it was because of winter season in Iron country.

I was holding onto it to wait till I returned to my hotel but I guess, I could no longer stop it.

I went to remote area and started peeing.

One thing I realized that peeing in cold season feels good but somehow peeing of snow feels more fun.
As I was immersed in joy of peeing.

 

Suddenly, I heard " crunch...crunch...(very quick footstep sound on snow rushing t0wards me) "
It was very fast. I couldn't even react.

'was I too immersed in peeing?'

When I looked at the person, I shouted.

"Fuck!!,.... You scared me!!"

"I almost peed on my pants."

I saw another person unbuckling his pants for peeing. From the looks of his expression of hurrying, I guess, he had a full bladder.

"Bro, can't you move a little away."

He didn't say anything.
He looked towards me and down between my legs and the spot I was making on the snow.

He smiled disdainfully towards me and started peeing. He was making far spot than mine on the snow.

 

I said inwardly.
'I am not a child. I shouldn't feel anger.'

But my action didn't match. Now I was making far spot on the snow than him.
Unconsciously, I had smirk on my face.

"hehe...hehe"

Then, he also started pulling effort.
Between few seconds of back and forth between us, he finally had the upper hand.

I said again- 'no need to compete. I was already peeing that's why my pressure is less'

But I was getting anxious. Then came a thought "aha... why didn't I think of using it"

I finally used my mental power and won the first spot.

"fucker"I muttered.

I buckled my pants and left with chick smile.

 

To be continued.....

16