Character List
102 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flake

Relevance: Main character of IJtG. The first NPC to receive the NR4 virus.

Notes: An ignorant, over-aggressive man who abhors traitors to his unknown cause. He picks on those weaker than him, antagonizes those who are stronger, and is wary of non-Humans.

Current location: A storage room somewhere in Elden Keep

Crystal

Relevance: Second main character of IJtG, who gets far less screen time. The second NPC to receive the NR4 virus.

Notes: A feisty woman who refused to be mistreated at the hands of her mysterious employers. Under the illusion of finding freedom for herself, she yearns to find the reason she's alive.

Current location: A forest a few miles deep into the Elden Region

Barracupid

Relevance: The first Player (alias: Jacques) introduced to IJtG, who killed Flake. Believes that there is a hacker messing with the game.

Notes: A young highschooler who spends far too much time in Raidscape, with surprisingly little to show for it. He's a bratty teen who's not all that smart but picks up unusual patterns fairly quickly.

Current location: Unknown

Pesky

Relevance: An {Archer} who, along with an unnamed Player, attacked Flake in chapter 8 and headshot him again in chapter 9.

Notes: A Spanish-speaking person who is a no-nonsense Player, compared to his unknown compadre.

Current location: Unknown

Claire

Relevance: A {Dark Cleric} in a party with an unnamed Player and TruckNutz. Killed in chapter 14.

Notes: She wears a heavy cloak that is unideal for close combat fighting.

Current location: Unknown

TruckNutz

Relevance: A recurring Player who is more than a match for Flake and his spear. Has connections with Barracupid and P!gL3t.

Notes: A brash, middle-aged man who is easily angered but will cowardly flee at the first sign of trouble.

Current location: Unknown

P!gL3t

Relevance: The hacker (alias: Milo; Jerome) who created NR4. He was the one who killed Flake in the Before and uploaded his virus onto the NPCs AI.

Notes: An idealistic Russian young man who obsesses over the safety of animated pieces of code. He has little in the way of social life but is quite popular on many MMOs.

Current location: With Crystal, in the Elden Woods

Frost

Relevance: The NPC created as a replacement for Crystal.

Notes: A weak-willed boy with a handsome face. Likely has deep-rooted trauma from the many physical alterations with his only companion, Flake.

Sami

Relevance: An {Enchantress} who often makes things for Barracupid for "free". Runs a shop called Faulty Dice.

Notes: Plays as a female in many MMOs because he likes to catfish horny gamers. Not very important to the story, as of yet.

Current Location: Elden Town

Chuck

Relevance: A newly Awakened NPC {Guard} who was tricked into taking Flake and Frost's shift at the gates.

Notes: He's there for one chapter, there's not much to talk about...

Current location: The gates of Elden Keep

Shelly

Relevance: Another Awakened NPC {Guard} who took over at the gates

Notes: She didn't even get a speaking line...

Current location: The gates of Elden Keep

Rightie

Relevance: A {Guard} who needlessly antagonized Flake when he tried to enter the keep.

Notes: He's too irrelevant for this

Current location: One of Elden Keep's courtyards

Leftie

Relevance: A {Guard} who barred Flake entry from the keep

Notes: He's like Rightie, but a bit meaner

Current location: One of Elden Keep's courtyards

Ike

Relevance: A confrontational {Preacher} who serves the goddess of truth, Johanna.

Notes: He's a bit stuck up but is a devout follower of his goddess.

Current location: Elden Keep Chapel

Rella

Relevance: One of the two female Half-Giant {Guards} that are on friendly terms with Flake.

Notes: She's the talker of the duo. The only reason Flake hasn't tried to attack her and Wing yet is that he doesn't know they're not Human.

Current location: Wandering around Elden Keep

Wing

Relevance: The second Half-Giant {Guard} that's not on Flake's crush-in-the-future list.

Notes: She's not mute; she took the Oath of Silence. It's a vow that only allows a follower of Johanna to speak only when they must tell the truth.

Current location: Menacingly following Rella around the Keep

Nigel Legin

Relevance: The {Debriefer} that got Flake imprisoned.

Notes: He's a sloth man! That means he talks super slow and condescending.

Current location: His office

Assassin Gnome

Relevance: The Player Flake killed when he woke up in the donjon. Plays as an {Assassin} and may or may not have a crush on Flake.

Notes: I forgot to give her a name.

Current location: Unknown

Prisoner Jamarco

Relevance: An NPC that has a distinct Jamaican accent that, along with a few other unnamed NPCs, caused Flake to feel very confused.

Notes: He serves as a deterrent to Players noisily trying to escape the donjon. His complaining alerts any nearby {Guards} that a potential escape attempt is happening.

Current location: Elden Keep donjon

Inge

Relevance: The NPC {Keeper} of the donjon that freed Flake from his cell.

Notes: She's just an OP German old lady. Don't mind her.

Current location: Cackling loudly as she paces through the donjon

Hale

Relevance: The NPC that's Flake's new roommate.

Notes: She's a Kox, which is a vampiric, reptilian species that use mind magic to seduce their target. She's from another video game called The Paladins of Tarnasia, which is also made by the company that produced Raidscape. She's a {Dark Witch}.

Current location: Heck if I know

Matthew

Relevance: An intern that works at Arctic Intelligence, the company that produced Raidscape. He'll be the main one reconstructing the structure and design of Elden Keep and its inhabitants.

Notes: I forgot to give him a last name, but it doesn't matter. He'll barely be mentioned further into the story...probably. I dunno. It's not like I write the ting.

Current location: Somewhere on Earth

Líaden Maccances

Relevance: The NPC that Flake wakes up when locked in storage.

Notes: He's a Dullahan. Yes, this character is a he. Flake is just that disrespectful.

Current location: A storage room somewhere in Elden Keep

3