Prologue
1.4k 11 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The game World Warriors has changed over the time. From a simple rpg game where you play along the story, then comes the dungeon and dragons to beat with friends, then the world boss, and finally the latest kingdom building. The game has its up and down, the developer just added the things they like along the way while listening to the players about the game balance. Some left the game the other stayed, I am one of those who stayed, one of the first player too at that, if you think I am the best too then sorry to disappoint you, I am not the strongest. I am one of the few player that never changed their character class, I don't know about the other, but for me, the class of cannoner is the easiest to play and her costumes are the cutest so I like the character the most. Ah right about the characters there are three categories:

Melee: swordman, Monk

Medium: assassin, cannoner

Long range: archer, mage

Six character with three range categories, the base look of the characters can't be changed but you can change the hairstyle and color, eye shape and color, and add tattoo or scar on the character. Then after you play you could change the characters clothes and even buy a custom made clothes to make your character looks different from other. Then there are three stage of job: beginner, master, specialist. Evolving into master stage make you able to choose one of three specializations: attacker, guardian, support. And when you reach specialist you get similar choice thought this time differ with each character and master job combination. Because I'm not familiar with other classes I can only tell you about my character, here they are: beginer, support master, diseases specialist. Disease specialist being healer and poison user in one job. 

And thanks to me playing as diseases specialist for a long time, I got one of the 7 unique tittle, the title 'Child of light' for the most loyal support character. The tittle boost support skills such as buff, de buff, and trap by 100%. 

Ok let stop the info bombs there, right now I'm doing a mid level raid solo in Goblin Lords Forest. You may ask why a support doing a solo raid, the answer is achievement. I'm not the super skilled people who can play without getting hit or kill the boss fast. I'm taking my time poisoning the boss while attacking the boss with my cannon then healing when my hp is low. I have only 3 normal skill that deal magical damage from beginner job and the other skill is gradual damage or healing skill from master and specialist job. Well my ultimate still deal significant damage but I can't use that now or else I can't use it when the boss turn berserk. 

"Roooaaar"

The Goblin Lord roared, that's my signal. 

(Disease bomb)

I used my ultimate right after the boss went berserk. A big green explosion blooms from the foot of the goblin resulting in thick green mushroom shape smoke with skull mark on the top. After the explosion the goblin came out bloody and full of wounds, it's movement slow and definitely poisoned too. I used my next skill (penetration bullet) to finish the goblin before it can do anything. The goblins headless body fall with a big thud. The big three meters monster finally fall and I let out a breath. 

"Finally over, that feels like hours"

"But still looking closely this thing is really big, even thought it's just a mid level enemy..."

Wait a second, how is it looks so big. I look up and see my surrounding, 'since when did I play VR!? '. I should have played this game in my phone, how didn't I notice the change?. I look at my tiny hand then reach to slap my cheek. 'It hurt'

"It hurts"

What happened? This is not a dream, how did I get here? Is this inside the game? 

"What ever it is I better get out of this Forest first. "

I decided to walk to the West for now. In the game Goblin Lord Forest is in the east of Cape Royal, the town buid by a player. While walking I try using my inventory showing my status and using my healing skill to test what have changed or if I can still do that. And to my surprise some unknown knowledge on how to use my skill and how to use my inventory suddenly appeared in my mind. I can't show my status apparently, and the skill is no longer need the skill table. Skill table is the combination of skill you want to use in fight, you can only pick 5 skill and one ultimate, but now I can use all the skill that I know. Well, probably, I didn't use any attack skill except poison. And speaking of poison, one of my skill called (poison trap) apparently allow me to know if there is something poisonous nearby that I can turn into a trap, I could even tell what kind of poison it is if I inspection it closely or touch it with my mana. The same too for my skill (potion concoct) . 

Along the way I collect some herb and poisonous things that could be useful. While using skill I noticed that there is no cooldown, but you need to gather mana and convert it to use the skill making it more versatile than in the game because depending on how much mana you pour the power and the casting speed of the skill change. 

After a few minutes of walking I managed to get out of the forest. I can spot a pathway and river a bit away from here. I decided to walk to the river to wash and drink. Reaching the river I can see my reflection, a child around 12 years old with a waist long light green hair and reddish brown eyes. She wore a green sleeveless scale gambeson thingy and similar short pants. Her arms and legs are protected by black sinister looking plate armor. 

'Wait... '

"Her!! My character is a girl!! "

tell me if you have any suggestion about the tittle.and English is not my first language so sorry if there is grammatical errors

28