Chapter 14 aftermath
387 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*swoosh*

"Good, you're getting better at it, now repeat it for a while and when you get the hang of it we can move to the next step" (Arrys) 

"Okay" (Asha) 

It's been two weeks since then, Vilas decided to  do the right thing and put Cain punishment to be execution. Many were shocked by the news, mainly Cain's real parent, that looks regretful to what happened, I get the feeling that they are one of many that push him to be that way, I can't blame them as many would do the same when knowing that their son would become the next Duke, and by their look they too didn't think that it would come to this. The citizens are somewhat more subdued because of the commotion in the city when Asha disappear, leading them to understand that it would come to this. As for Jai, Hayden ended up agreeing to my proposal and just put him under 'surveillance' before letting him go, thought it doesn't mean Hayden wouldn't search for a new informant to keep up with information from the city. 

As for Asha, I decided to give her one of my cannon, a small one with a purple accessories in the tank part and a small barrel making it weigh less than most of my cannon. And currently she already can shoot a normal mana bullet which work similar to plasma gun, and after this I'll slowly teaches her my skills one by one. I would rather she have the ability to protect herself than something like before happening again. 

"Okay, that should be it for today, I'll see your progress in a few days before we move to mana manipulation" (Arrys) 

"Mana manipulation? " (Asha) 

"Yes, thought I just name it that to differentiate the normal control and the next stage of controlling your mana, it need you to manipulate your mana to behave in certain way to do higher form of magic, that happen too when I make the butterfly" (Arrys) 

Her face light up to that and she asked

"Then I can make the butterfly!? " (Asha) 

I smile at her

"Yes you can if you manage to do it, thought if you want to make the butterfly do the same thing my butterflies does, first you need to be able to convert your nature mana to life mana, which is easier compared to other type of mana except pure mana. But if you just want to make the butterfly then sure you can" (Arrys) 

Now I can see star shining in her eyes, I shake my head knowing what she wants. 

"Ok I'll teach you, it should be a good practice too for you and something that won't make you bored"

"So here how you make it, you first need to compress your mana and form it to look like a butterfly's body, then let a line free and make a small burst of mana similar to how you make the mana bullet, just a lot smaller, and you need to control it to move in a swirling motion creating the wing. And then you just need to keep it like that while you move it around until the compressed mana run out. " (Arrys) 

"Okay! " (Asha) 

And just like that she goes to try it. I look at Sara and we both have a smile on our face. It's good that these two, especially Asha doesn't get affected much by what happened. After a few days of rest, Asha is back to her usual happy self. 

"Well then, I'll be going back to my room then, tell her to not overdo it" (Arrys) 

Sara give me a slight bow as I go back to my room. 

In my room I try to recreate the skills from other class, the easier one are the attacker class skill especially shooting star because they use pure mana to do physical damage without any complicated mana convention, and the skill is basically an improved version of an unevolved class skill. The hard one are the tankers classes skills, and the support classes skills. You may ask why the support classes? Aren't you one?. Yes I'm a support class, and the reason why it's hard is because the knowledge, I can't blindly buff someone's body because that could result in fatal injuries, and I can't heal someone better than now because I don't have the knowledge of how to do that. 

As for tanker classes, well their skills is unique and I don't know how to do it, except probably for the earth mage skills. In contrast, the attacker classes are simple, they just make something and destroy things using that. Thought I said that I can't really do all their skills mainly because I don't know all their skills, I just try what skill I understand and know and probably in the future I can try to make my own self made skills. 

Now what I'm trying right now are making improvement on the triple shot skill, with this skill I can shoot three bullets in one shot and if I'm not wrong there is a skill called shot gun in shooting star class that can shot multiple bullet. I need something more if I'm surrounded by many opponents again. I'm trying to split the bullet into multiple bullet right now, and for a mana bullet to be able to split when you shoot it, you need to make smaller bullets first then compress it into a bigger one, but you have to slightly alter the mana to prevent it from fusing together. And after that done it's complete, but making sure to not overdone the alterations is important too because if say like water mana and fire mana is put together, there are possibilities like it blows up or it cancel each other and dissipate. So what I want it to be is in the middle part where it doesn't bother each other and doesn't fuse, thought it not a problem for me if some of it fuse together as long as some of it stay separated. I do this in miniature form, just making a mana ball and compress it before pulling it apart again rinse and repeat. I won't try to shoot it like some idiot mc who try fire magic in a library the first time they try magic or inside a room and ended up blowing up the room. I repeat that a few times before I rest for the day. 

___

The next morning I'm having much with Asha and her family like usual. Until Vilas asked me

"Arrys, are you interested in entering the academy? " (Vilas) 

"Hmm? What do you mean? " (Arrys) 

This time it was Azura who answered

"Well you see, next month will be the opening of new academy year and Asha would be entering the academy then, I was wondering if you are interested, you could create new friends there and probably find something about your home, if not you could learn new things there for certain. I know you're smart but you don't know much about this land, so this could be a chance to learn too" (Azura) 

"Hmm... " (Arrys) 

I look at Asha and she is looking at me with a puppy eyes. Ugh... So this is the legendary cute attack, maybe she actually a master of genjutsu. Well the jokes aside I can't really refuse it, I have no reason to and she is too cute to refuse, thought I get the urge to tease her and pretend to refuse but I'll hold on for now. 

"I'll go if you'll have me" (Arrys) 

I said as I give the three a smile. 

"Yay!! " (Asha) 

Asha practically jump at that and I along with her parents laugh at her antic. 

'Thus the school arc will begin in the next episode of Cute Arrys little Adventure... Just kidding'

yay! School arc coming.

16