Chapter 15 academy and new friends
379 15 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hi guys, I hope I haven't been forgotten yet.

I was thinking of making a few chapters so I can update em all but turn out I'm not feeling well yet and didn't manage to make it. Well anyway enjoy the chapter

Times fly by and the day to enter the academy come. In that time span I managed to teach Asha to convert her mana to a life mana and she now can do some simple healing magic. As for the butterfly, it seems it was harder than I thought but she haven't given up yet. Well I guess she do need to up her mana control because she haven't manage to make the small burst for the wings without the magic bursting away. 

We're on our way to the academy for exam. And yeah there is exam. The exam is mainly written exam, and there is practical exam for those with martial art skill. Me and Asha didn't go to that exam because we don't have skill in that part. For you who think that I have, sorry to disappoint you I don't, really what I did to fight those adventurer is mainly the move from the game and the poison. I do have disease too but I wouldn't want to kill the entire city and beyond by mistake. 

Now the written exam is simple as it's a test for kids of 10 to 13 in age, and their knowledge is less advanced compared to earth. There is history too but it only cover the commonly known and didn't ask for this kingdom's history as there is some who came from other kingdom too. 

There is the test for advanced class too today and there they do the magic affinity test and practical test to test how good their affinity and mana reserve are. Thought sadly I can't go and see it as they are done the same time as the written exam. Then after the written exam those who apply for physical exam go to the training ground and being tested by the teacher here. Most of those who apply the exam are trying to enter the army after they reach 15,h glory and all. Well overall there's nothing big happens and the days go by until a letter from the academy announcing me and Asha has passed the test. 

I scored a bit lower on history but other than that I scored high. Asha scored pretty high too surprisingly, I thought she would be the type who didn't like studying. 

___

"Now finally going to academy, I'm going to have hundred friends! " (Asha) 

Asha said as the carriage we ride lead us to the academy. 

"Haha, well do your best" (Arrys) 

'Well if we're talking about school arc, there's one like shoujo manga, and there is normal school with prideful noble brat crawling around... Did I jinx it!?'

[No]

'Phew that's good, I wouldn't want to jinx it...'

"Wait who's that!? " (Arrys) 

"Whoah! What's wrong Arrys!? " (Asha) 

Asha jump in surprise hearing my voice. 

"Ah nothing, I thought I heard someone talking" (Arrys) 

Well forget about that, I'm excited too to see if there is other race in the academy, thought there is no mention of beastkin so it's either they don't exist, or they're not in this continent. 

We arrived at the academy, there is kids our age running around or playing. We reach our class and ready to go inside. By the way, there is no uniform for the students, because there's those who come from farmers family and orphans that don't have the money to buy uniform even if they want to. So, currently me and Asha wear the same bunny jacket, while Asha wear dress below it I wear sleeveless shirt and  lace pumpkin shorts both white themed, but my short have black frills at the bottom and around the waist at the front. So I look a bit like a cute tomboy girl now.

*Bam*

Asha opened the door with all her might.both me and the kids that already in class is surprised by this.

"Asha why did you do that?" (Arrys)

"Uhh... Sorry, I'm too excited" (Asha)

Her face got red, embarrassed in her own action. Well can't be helped I guess.

"Hah... Be careful next time, you don't want to lose your chance to get friend by scaring them" (Arrys)

She froze at that and with lightning speed she turns around and try to explain herself in panic.

"Noo!!... don't be scared! That was and accident I promise! Please don't hate me~!" (Asha)

At the end of her word she is at the brink of crying. But luckily the kids in class find her funny and started laughing, two girls come to her while the others just stay where they are while facing us.

"Hey there I'm Sasuri, what's your name?" (Sasuri)

One of the girl with long red hair tied in twintail and green eyes introduce herself. Looking at her clothes she is a real tomboy, she wear pants and shirt like a boy and for some reason wearing a cape.

"I'm Asha, lest be friends!" (Asha)

Asha is now full blooming with smiles again as she said that.

"I'm Arrys, nice to meet you" (Arrys)

I myself said in calm tone, keeping my act.

"Nice to meet you too, my name's Neli" (Neli)

From behind Sasuri a girl with a long pale pink hair and red eyes came and introduce herself too. A total opposite of Sasuri she is a calm girl. She wear a calming light green dress.

"You boys too! Introduce yourself!" (Sasuri)

Sasuri points at the two boys who just looking this way from their seat.

"Mathew" (Mathew)

The one with deep blue hair and eyes said while waving his hand.

"I'm Rikuto, nice to meet ya" (Rikuto)

Hmm? That sounds like Japanese. Sasuri too, are they like me? There's many novel and manga about Japanese getting transported or reincarnated, or maybe there's a place with similar culture here too. Well might as well ask I guess.

"Are you from outside? Your name doesn't sound like the people here" (Arrys)

I asked while looking at both Rikuto and Sasuri.

"Ah you noticed? Yeah we came from Iyo, a small kingdom in the east" (Sasuri)

"Ooh, how is it like there?" (Asha)

'good job Asha' 

"Hmm, well it's a nice place, thought not as many people as here, and there is a beautiful lake there that's popular for vacation" (Sasuri)

"Hmm that's sounds interesting, if I have time maybe I'll go there" (Arrys)

"Me too! Me too!" (Asha)

"Oh you should definitely come sometime, I'll show you around when that happens" (Rikuto)

This time Rikuto is the one who answered. Hmm, doesn't sound like they're from earth, or they haven't shown it. Well I'll find out later I guess.

And with that we continue our small talk while waiting for the class to start. The other students slowly come and the class is getting louder. Asha talked to other kids too but it seems the others doesn't have the same impact as the first four. And personally I too thought the same for different reasons, the two with Japanese like name is obvious but the other girl with pink hair is interesting too, that pale hair color is probably from life mana just like me. But her mana is a mix of life mana and fire mana compared to mine which is life mana and nature mana that boost each other. I'm interested in her magic if I were to teach her my magic. And for the other boy with blue hair, it's probably just my imagination, but he looks like those MC from novels or manga that is hiding his power. Me? I'm the MC of my own life. Other than that the days goes normally without problem or anything interesting.

' aren't these days seems boring? I hope something interesting will happen...'

by the way, do you guys have any suggestions on what event should I add in this school arc?

14